PDA

View Full Version : Poll : What FA will spurs sign ?

JPB
07-03-2008, 01:51 PM
You can also give your order of preference an its reasons.

Jlowd21
07-03-2008, 01:54 PM
No doubt I want Maggette the most. We need an athlete who can play both the 2 and 3 positions and actually get to freethrow line.

plus... he can dunk!

SPURSGOAT
07-03-2008, 02:14 PM
I want Maggette or JR.... Pietrus if neither one of those come through... the problem is to get either one of those might take a while since we have to wait on Maggette to make a decison and if we made an offer to JR then we would have to wait to see if Denver matched our offer and see what JR decides to do... Pietrus wants to play in SA; he has even said this himself... would be the easier one to get, but might take so long waiting around for JR or Maggette that we will miss out on Pietrus or any others that will help us...

lefty
07-03-2008, 02:22 PM
None of them

xtremesteven33
07-03-2008, 02:48 PM
i refuse to vote.

i shall not jinx my team

peskypesky
07-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Spurs FO never pulls off a good FA signing. Fuggedaboutit.

manufor3
07-03-2008, 05:21 PM
evans

wildbill2u
07-05-2008, 09:57 AM
We'll get beat out for Maggot/J.r.Smith sweepstakes and eventually sign some mediocre guy to play 3rd string PG in place of Stoudamire.

mrspurs
07-05-2008, 10:23 AM
i dont know, i heard pop say jr.smith on ksat news, which might be a smoke cover for cory....like i tell my kids...until the money is in my pocket anything can happen....whatever happens i hope to heck we get some type of impact player, cos alot of teams, are making alot of changes so far, except the Top Tiers...us being up there with a little more then last season is needed and that includes the Staff or we may just see another replay...i sure the heck dont want that

Kindergarten Cop
07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
We'll get beat out for Maggot/J.r.Smith sweepstakes and eventually sign some mediocre guy to play 3rd string PG in place of Stoudamire.

We've already got our 3rd string PG - Jacque Vaughn.

JPB
07-05-2008, 10:29 AM
With all the FA swingmen this year, that would be a real deception if spurs couldn't land one of them.

wisnub
07-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I want Maggette or JR.... Pietrus if neither one of those come through... the problem is to get either one of those might take a while since we have to wait on Maggette to make a decison and if we made an offer to JR then we would have to wait to see if Denver matched our offer and see what JR decides to do... Pietrus wants to play in SA; he has even said this himself... would be the easier one to get, but might take so long waiting around for JR or Maggette that we will miss out on Pietrus or any others that will help us...

true.....VOTE FOR MAGETTER

wisnub
07-05-2008, 11:35 AM
i dont know, i heard pop say jr.smith on ksat news, which might be a smoke cover for cory....like i tell my kids...until the money is in my pocket anything can happen....whatever happens i hope to heck we get some type of impact player, cos alot of teams, are making alot of changes so far, except the Top Tiers...us being up there with a little more then last season is needed and that includes the Staff or we may just see another replay...i sure the heck dont want that

Agree. WE WANT A GOOD FREE AGENT AND WE WANT IT NOW!!! I HOPE CIA POP WORKS OR FOOK CIA POP. DO NOT HOPE FOR 2010 AND SEE LEBRON WENT TO NJ OR STAY CLEVELAND, DWADE RESIGN W/ MIAMI AND BOSH GOT MAX CONTRACT FROM RAPTORS. KINGS SELDOM LEAVE HIS KINGDOM UNLESS HIS TEAM SUCKS BALLS AND GIVE MINIMUM CONTRACTS WHICH IS UNLIKELY

MrChug
07-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Apparantly we like G. Hill @ the backup point ALOT, so I see us going for an athletic swingman...WE WONT GET WHO WE WANT (when do we?) but we'll go for one...:rolleyes

Fabbs
07-05-2008, 05:48 PM
:lol
Then Ron Ar'Testy will sign with the Flamers before the trade deadline. :bang

Jimb0
07-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Sign Maggette. Sign a veteran C/PF like Theo Ratliff to a one year deal.

Spurs da champs
07-05-2008, 06:04 PM
The spurs are going to disappoint in FA as usually,But I honestly don't know who they're going to sign probably some old dryed up hasben.

Sway
07-05-2008, 06:19 PM
My wish list for the Spurs in rank order: (1) Correy Maggette, (2) Josh Childress, (3) JR Smith, (4) Kelenna Azubuike, (5) Mickael Pietrus (6) Matt Barnes, or (7) Carlos Delfino.

I would of course prefer CM or one of the other big name FAs, but a combo of Pietrus/Barnes is probably the most realistic since they are both UFA.