PDA

View Full Version : Aggies

RonMexico
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Will Jorvorskie cry in the first game he plays at fullback?

degenerate_gambler
07-03-2008, 04:26 PM
will aggie fan in the cowboy hat eat a booger on tv again?

johngateswhiteley
07-03-2008, 04:34 PM
will t.u. lose 3 straight years?

degenerate_gambler
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
how do you ags seriously handicap your season coming up?

with a brand new offensive line and a qb that basically has only run the option, will they score enough points this year.

goodson is gonna be a marked man by everyone, but outside of him who else has big play capabilities?

what do you guys think?

Kermit
07-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Will Aggies jizz in a jar for good luck? Will they grab their nuts on national television to demonstrate the burning desire in their loins to defeat Texas? Will Texas lose once again to the lovers of sheep? Yes, yes, and yes. It's going to be a great year.

johngateswhiteley
07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Will Aggies jizz in a jar for good luck? Will they grab their nuts on national television to demonstrate the burning desire in their loins to defeat Texas? Will Texas lose once again to the lovers of sheep? Yes, yes, and yes. It's going to be a great year.

lol.

RonMexico
07-06-2008, 10:57 PM
how do you ags seriously handicap your season coming up?

with a brand new offensive line and a qb that basically has only run the option, will they score enough points this year.

goodson is gonna be a marked man by everyone, but outside of him who else has big play capabilities?

what do you guys think?

Honestly, it's extremely difficult to determine in real life terms, so I'm going to have to wait until after NCAA Football 09 comes out to come up with an answer bathed in digital accuracy.

Since we'd don't have any previous college head coaching experience from Sherman to use in handicapping the next season, I can only speak based upon the team management information that has leaked this spring and summer.

Supposedly, Sherman has move a few players to different positions (the defensive ones might be simply nominal based upon the new defensive scheme employed this year), with the most notable move being Jorvorskie Lane to FB from RB. With Lane's size, quick feet, and good hands, the average fan should agree that this move is almost a no-brainer. His propensity to sulk and cry on the sidelines, in addition to his poor blocking can throw a small wrinkle into the plan.

However, Sherman has employed a somewhat tough guy approach that demands the players arrive on time to practice, class, and team meetings. Those that don't are punished on the field. Former players have spoke of great experiences with Mike Sherman as a man, coach, and teacher and many of the responses were positive. As the former offensive line coach at A&M in the 90s, his experience can hopefully this new group grow up fast and gel as the running game will require solid holes for Goodson and the passing game is a question mark based on the last 2 years of an option-based offense. I'm not one to be calling for Johnson to come play QB, because I think McGee is a hardworker and I feel he deserves his chance in this new offense. But if he starts playing like Mark Farris at the beginning of 2002, then it's time to yank him and see what the younger boys can do. If he puts up Farris-like numbers (2000-2001), then it might not be all that bad, so the Ag faithful would hopefully stick my McGee until he has a 4 INT debacle against Tech or something.

redraiderinfiji
07-07-2008, 01:03 AM
LOL.....MARK FARRIS AND COREY PULLIG! Those guys were a joke!

Those guys were one man wrecking crews! By this I mean - THEY WRECKED THEIR ENTIRE TEAM BY THEMSELVES!

Javorskie Lane is a good running back, but he sure loves drinking, marijuana, and having multiple children just as much as he loves being on the field!

The guy is going to have the same outcome as the other huge running back the faggies had that never panned out (and was also a drunk/ ganja man)....I cant think of his name?????

The faggies will lose once again to TECH! they have become the bottom tier of the big 12......

Never forget there not to long ago loss to BAYLOR!!!!!

HAHA BAYLOR!!!!

Dingle Barry
07-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Toooooombs.

mookie2001
07-16-2008, 06:46 PM
Toooooombs.

hyeah its like how can the corps be chickenhawks? lassie is their 5 star general!