PDA

View Full Version : surveillance?

sUPER sOAKER
07-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Does anybody know of anyone that can set up a surveillance system for my home. Should I buy the system from Costco? Has anyone had previous experience with a surveillance system?

Brutalis
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Dude lay off the shit. Nobody is fucking with shit around your house you tweaker!

sUPER sOAKER
07-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Dude lay off the shit. Nobody is fucking with shit around your house you tweaker!

:lobt2:

Uhh after I lost a $230 autographed Seal CD, a pack of light bulbs and my Eve 6 signed shirt...I surely am going to find who is stealing my shit

Brutalis
07-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Live in Texas? Buy and register a gun, or get a dog.

1. You can Pop his ass if he is inside your house, just empty the clip, then pee your pants on purpose then call the cops and the state won't even think twice about prosecuting you.

2. Get a dog. Not some killer, I have a full blood short haired chiwoowoo and he goes after any noise. That will lead you too him.

3. ADT is cheaper.

4. If you know where he is entering, then set up a canopy killer from the ceiling. Soon as he trips the wire, splat.

:)

sUPER sOAKER
07-05-2008, 04:10 PM
there are 3 people that live in my home

Me.
My partner.
our daughter.

my daughter is 4.

Jayce and I work together and literally are always together except when he goes to the mall and I stay home or I take Tiff to aerobics and he stays home.

When we are not home, our cleaning service comes over twice a week to clean for roughy 90 minutes each time. The cleaning service has been recommended to us by 4 different people who said they were great. The service is family owned an operated.

our pool boy also has a key to ourr house because he comes when we are not home and sometimes he needs to use the restroom and we ask him to feed our birds. The pool boy, is Jayce's little brother so highly unlikely it is him.

im going to find out who is taking my stuff.

ashbeeigh
07-05-2008, 04:34 PM
http://www.attrm.com

If you have att as your cell phone provider you can look at the cameras that you get all set up through your phone in real time. Otherwise its stills, but either way it's pretty cheap and very easy to set up.

DannyT
07-05-2008, 05:16 PM
its about time you posted something good and informational!!!

ashbeeigh
07-05-2008, 05:34 PM
its about time you posted something good and informational!!!

blah blah blah. Whatever. What do you call the pregnant shim information? That was very important!

But seriously, I used to "sell" the remote monitoring at my last job and I think it's a pretty cool system.

DannyT
07-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Dont go bringing other people into this...I am only talking about you....but I am looking into this seriously....just cant see the link here at work...but how many cameras does it come with and also do you think they can be hidden so people can not see them?
And are they for in doors or both?
how much are they nd the service

ashbeeigh
07-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Dont go bringing other people into this...I am only talking about you....but I am looking into this seriously....just cant see the link here at work...but how many cameras does it come with and also do you think they can be hidden so people can not see them?
And are they for in doors or both?
how much are they nd the service

It depends on the package you buy. The smallest package is $199 with one still camera and a controller. The next one up is $249 with a still and movable camera. There's a next step up that's $349 that includes a door sensor that was pretty sweet for businesses and would be cool for homeowners. You get a text message if the door sensor catches anything.

They're like web-cam size so if you can hide little white cameras then I guess so. If I remember correctly they are weather resistant, but I'm not sure about weather proof. That's something you'd have to ask when/if you order.

When I was selling it the service was $9.99/month and worked with whatever high speed internet connection you had. That of course, was for business customers so I don't know what it's like for residential customers. You'd have to check out the website to find out when you get home.

midgetonadonkey
07-05-2008, 05:57 PM
:lobt2:

Uhh after I lost a $230 autographed Seal CD, a pack of light bulbs and my Eve 6 signed shirt...I surely am going to find who is stealing my shit

You have terrible taste in music.

sUPER sOAKER
07-06-2008, 01:22 AM
You have terrible taste in music.

i like seal

Slydragon
07-06-2008, 02:05 AM
When you do catch this person, Youtube them stealing and then Youtube it when you confront them because if you do not this topic is worthless :p:

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Ceiling Cat, Go Buy One