PDA

View Full Version : Asshat Neighbors

N.Y. Johnny
07-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Any of you guys ever have that one asshole in the neighborhood that just pisses you and every off with his antics???

I live on a street with some asshole who opens his front door so we can hear him playing his electric organ in his living room. He just finished up and going out there and yelling at him does absolutely no good. He's from Romania I think and its getting out of hand.

Its so damn annoying and even calling the cops won't work because we're out here in the boonies and the damn Sherriff's deputies get out here late and it wont help. I swear I'm going to sabotage that damn organ.:ihit

midgetonadonkey
07-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Any of you guys ever have that one asshole in the neighborhood that just pisses you and every off with his antics???

I live on a street with some asshole who opens his front door so we can hear him playing his electric organ in his living room. He just finished up and going out there and yelling at him does absolutely no good. He's from Romania I think and its getting out of hand.

Its so damn annoying and even calling the cops won't work because we're out here in the boonies and the damn Sherriff's deputies get out here late and it wont help. I swear I'm going to sabotage that damn organ.:ihit

Set his house on fire.

Slydragon
07-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Steal it and sell it here

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98204

I know it will sell.

exstatic
07-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Throw a stinkbomb in the open door.

mrsmaalox
07-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Gawd how annoying! The organ is a little limited in repertoire I'm sure. What does he play? Like funeral/church music or circus music?

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Gawd how annoying! The organ is a little limited in repertoire I'm sure. What does he play? Like funeral/church music or circus music?

OMG....yeah its exactly that type of organ. He plays old tunes that I remember from the big band genre but they sound creepy.

He did tonight "Humoresque" and I recognized that.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Gawd how annoying! The organ is a little limited in repertoire I'm sure. What does he play? Like funeral/church music or circus music?why don't you go over and give him a lesson on his organ.

mrsmaalox
07-07-2008, 12:53 AM
OMG....yeah its exactly that type of organ. He plays old tunes that I remember from the big band genre but they sound creepy.

He did tonight "Humoresque" and I recognized that.

Damn that's terrible! You probably just need to kick his ass.

why don't you go over and give him a lesson on his organ.

remind me to slap you

Viva Las Espuelas
07-07-2008, 12:58 AM
remind me to slap youroger-dodger, organ massager!

mrsmaalox
07-07-2008, 01:14 AM
roger-dodger, organ massager!

You made that up all by yourself? :tu

___uPtOwNgIrL___
07-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Gawd how annoying!

Almost as annoying as your posts.

The organ is a little limited in repertoire I'm sure.

As are your posts.

What does he play?

shut. up. please.

Like funeral/church music or circus music?

:wakeup go

:wakeup to

:wakeup hell

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Take a dump in his shoes.

CubanMustGo
07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
shut. up. please.

You should take your own advice, n00b.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-07-2008, 12:00 PM

As are your posts.

shut. up. please.

Damn, the perfect example of a noob alert.

stretch
07-07-2008, 12:01 PM

As are your posts.

shut. up. please.

for some reason this made me laugh.

sorta reminded me of spurscenters classic meltdown posts.

RandomGuy
07-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Set his house on fire.

Ah, the Internet, font of all wisdom... :lol

RandomGuy
07-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Take a dump in his shoes.

Less hygenic than arson, but much less likely to land one in prison. :tu

to21
07-07-2008, 01:13 PM
If midge still has his (IDK) organ use his with ur door wide open. I'm sure he won't mind if you play on his organ.

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm going to have to resort to some sort of guerilla tactics of some sort. I mean this is just crazy. I think what I'll do is dig out my old CASIO keyboard and try and play some Depeche Mode songs on it.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-07-2008, 03:00 PM
This neighbor sounds pretty cool. Since you have a Casio keyboard perhaps the two of you could start a band.

Borosai
07-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Three words: Funny Farm snake.

Chief
07-07-2008, 06:51 PM
:lol

with all the funnyness aside, do u have any other neighbors who are equally annoyed. ya'll can go to his house together and tell him or if u don't have the balls to do it face to face just slip a note under his door saying the neighbors are annoyed with his organ playing.

RashoFan
07-07-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm going to have to resort to some sort of guerilla tactics of some sort. I mean this is just crazy. I think what I'll do is dig out my old CASIO keyboard and try and play some Depeche Mode songs on it.

:tu
DO IT!!!!!

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 09:13 PM
:lol

with all the funnyness aside, do u have any other neighbors who are equally annoyed. ya'll can go to his house together and tell him or if u don't have the balls to do it face to face just slip a note under his door saying the neighbors are annoyed with his organ playing.

Well Chief seriously my other neighbors and I here have done that, but like I mentioned earlier he's from Romania I'd post his name but thats probably illegal, his first name is Nikolai of course and some of us went and ask "Nikolai, please can you turn that down or at least close the door?"

He gets like he doesn't understand and shrugs, then we did try calling the law but we're out here outside of town and by the time the Hays County deputies come its late and he won't open, I think they've tried during the day too and he claims he doesn't understand them.

What started it all is the widowed woman who lives here too, he's banging her I believe so he's doing like a serenading thing with the organ. It wouldn't bother me if he cranked out awesome jams like Deep Purple or Spencer Davis, but he's doing this like now when I get home from a long day.
This isn't a joke either I mean only Mouse can make up shit like this :lol