PDA

View Full Version : Who will play the Browns in the Super Bowl?

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Who does Brady Quinn pass for 400 yards against in the Super Bowl ( in other words who wins the NFC)

midgetonadonkey
07-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Brady Quinn is going to pass for 400 yards while on the bench?

Will they have a sideline Xbox with Madden hooked up while the game is going on?

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 04:03 PM

Will they have a sideline Xbox with Madden hooked up while the game is going on?

it will be in the 2nd half when the game is out of reach

stretch
07-07-2008, 04:08 PM
i havent seen you in a while thunderdan

jack sommerset
07-07-2008, 04:10 PM
None of them will be playing the Browns in the Super Bowl

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 04:12 PM
i havent seen you in a while thunderdan

I went out of town for some concerts and stuff- I'm back though and ready to talk Brady Quinn!

monosylab1k
07-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Wait, did I miss something? Did New England change their team name to the Browns?

monosylab1k
07-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Seeing their roster, the Browns really ought to just change their name to "Patriots B-Team"

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2008, 04:20 PM

All us Notre Dame fans are going to put a hit out on Anderson.

That fucker is one dead bitch.

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Your poll doesn't have an Arizona Cardinals option.

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Cleveland Browns will play and defeat the Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl.

Its going to be a blowout and not even close, Brady Quinn will be the MVP and set records for touchdowns passed and yards in a game.

Cleveland will also record the most points in the Super Bowl's history

Final score

Cleveland Browns 72
Atlanta Falcons 9

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Wasn't that the score the last time the Falcons went to the Super Bowl?

DIRTY BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah, they didn't show up and they won't this time either.
Everyone will be picking them too after they blow out Dallas in the NFC Title Game and the Browns drive 99 Yds to beat Houston in Reliant on a last second TD.

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Wait, did I miss something? Did New England change their team name to the Browns?

Tom Brady had his time, now it's time for the future, it's time for Brady Quinn.

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Cleveland Browns will play and defeat the Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl.

Its going to be a blowout and not even close, Brady Quinn will be the MVP and set records for touchdowns passed and yards in a game.

Cleveland will also record the most points in the Super Bowl's history

Final score

Cleveland Browns 72
Atlanta Falcons 9

finally, someone with some sense. I'm tierd of the bandwagon Colts and Pats fans arguing back and forth as to who is better- it's time to jump on a new bandwagon and it's brown and orange and has a sexy QB that will drop your ass if you step out of line

monosylab1k
07-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Tom Brady had his time, now it's time for the future, it's time for Brady Quinn.

The Browns have done a decent job trying to copy the Patriots. Hire a Belichick assistant, grab every washed up vet the Pats don't want anymore, draft a QB named Brady.....not bad but I won't be impressed by their copycat routine until they get caught cheating and choke away a perfect season.

jack sommerset
07-07-2008, 05:40 PM
finally, someone with some sense. I'm tierd of the bandwagon Colts and Pats fans arguing back and forth as to who is better- it's time to jump on a new bandwagon and it's brown and orange and has a sexy QB that will drop your ass if you step out of line

Dude. Sexy QB. Do you have a poster of Brady with his beach boy abs as well. I like the fact you are picking someone besides the obvious,hopefuly its not because you are from Cleveland. One fact remains. Brady is not playing!! The Browns would not have signed Anderson if they thought ur boy toy would be playing plus they just made it clear that Anderson is the starter.

Spuradicator
07-07-2008, 05:58 PM

fucking fag...

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Dude. Sexy QB. Do you have a poster of Brady with his beach boy abs as well. I like the fact you are picking someone besides the obvious,hopefuly its not because you are from Cleveland. One fact remains. Brady is not playing!! The Browns would not have signed Anderson if they thought ur boy toy would be playing plus they just made it clear that Anderson is the starter.

when you walk into my condo this is what you will see on the wall

http://www.johnstonphotos.org/content/photos/quinn1.jpg

http://blogs.clevescene.com/cnotes/Brady_Quinn.jpg

http://boifromtroy.com/wp-content/brady_quinn_shirtless_cellphone.jpg

http://blog.oregonlive.com/beavers/2008/02/brady-quinn-4.jpg

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/brady_quinn_mh0007.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2414/1813128693_6efec0b337.jpg

http://boifromtroy.com/archives/bradyquinnshirtless.jpg

Spuradicator
07-07-2008, 06:09 PM
fucking fag...

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 06:13 PM
fucking fag...

Brady would drop your sorry ass- it's easy to sit in comfort behind your computer dreaming up Dungeons and Dragons strategies but if you would say that to Brady he would pound your bitch ass to the turf. Brady thinks your avatar is queer bait

jack sommerset
07-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Condo

:gpower

Spuradicator
07-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Brady would drop your sorry ass- it's easy to sit in comfort behind your computer dreaming up Dungeons and Dragons strategies but if you would say that to Brady he would pound your bitch ass to the turf. Brady thinks your avatar is queer bait

Brady would "drop my ass" for calling YOU a fag???

And avatar smack??? Okay internet tough guy.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/rdgbear/itg_quarterly.jpg

fag

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2008, 09:12 PM
and has a sexy QB that will drop your ass if you step out of line

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2008, 09:15 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
07-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Brady Quinn is the kid God really wanted to create when he first thought of making Jesus.

Quinn is God's lifetime achievement.

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Brady Quinn is the kid God really wanted to create when he first thought of making Jesus.

couldn't have said it better myself

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 09:21 PM

Amen,

He's perfect piece of god's work. Notre Dame Irish and Catholic. The Browns time is here now. Cleveland will have a mini dynasty up there.:wow

Thunder Dan
07-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Amen,

He's perfect piece of god's work. Notre Dame Irish and Catholic. The Browns time is here now. Cleveland will have a mini dynasty up there.:wow

and by 'mini' you mean Brady wins a minimum of 10 rings and they rename the Vince Lombardi trophy after him

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 09:31 PM
and by 'mini' you mean Brady wins a minimum of 10 rings and they rename the Vince Lombardi trophy after him

I don't know about that many, probably not. He'll best Tom Brady and the Cheatriots tarnished dynasty. Maybe 4 or 5 rings. The Dallas Cowboys will be there too, they're on the rise and it'll be like the 70's with Bradshaw and Staubach, this time its Quinn and Romo. I know Quinn can better him.

O-Factor
07-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Anderson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quinn

Luke Skywalker
07-10-2008, 05:34 AM
I like Patriots and Cowboys in the bowl this year. Romo just needs to win a playoff game and then he'll be able to carry that confidence all the way just like eli did last season.

Thunder Dan
07-10-2008, 09:53 AM
I like Browns and Cowboys in the bowl this year. Brady Quinn just needs to win a playoff game and then he'll be able to carry that confidence all the way just like eli did last season.

I made the correct edit to your post

MavDynasty
07-10-2008, 10:38 AM
premature ejaculation thread.

Thunder Dan
07-10-2008, 05:28 PM
mancrush lonely hearts forum

the only lonely heart will be yours after Brady Quinn steals your girlfriend

peewee's lovechild
07-10-2008, 05:46 PM
the only lonely heart will be yours after Brady Quinn steals your girlfriend

Brady Quinn can father an entire nation, such is his potency.

peewee's lovechild
07-10-2008, 05:47 PM
If there were to be a nuclear holocaust, the government would ensure that he's protected in an underground bunker so they can use him to impregnate a stable of women so this county can be repopulated.

Thunder Dan
07-10-2008, 06:52 PM
If there were to be a nuclear holocaust, the government would ensure that he's protected in an underground bunker so they can use him to impregnate a stable of women so this county can be repopulated.

his sperm is so super he can impregnate women just by looking at them- he also decides if she will carry just one child, twins, triplets and so on

DBryant88
07-13-2008, 02:32 PM
thunderdan+BradyQuinn= Go to Mass. you guys can get married there

sa_butta
07-14-2008, 08:53 AM
I just took the Browns to the Superbowl. Coincidence...I think not.

Thunder Dan
07-14-2008, 01:35 PM
thunderdan+BradyQuinn= Go to Mass. you guys can get married there

Assuming he said yes

ATRAIN
07-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Dan Spuradicator is just jealous that his man love Vince Young (even though a fag, just look at his all male party pics) doesn't want him.

Thunder Dan
07-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Dan Spuradicator is just jealous that his man love Vince Young (even though a fag, just look at his all male party pics) doesn't want him.

he is just mad Brady Quinn is stronger, faster, better looking, funnier, more charming, has a better personality, smarter, and pulls hotter women than Vince Young.

Brady Quinn would bench press Vince Young- and it's time the rest of the world understands that

ATRAIN
07-14-2008, 01:56 PM
he is just mad Brady Quinn is stronger, faster, better looking, funnier, more charming, has a better personality, smarter, and pulls hotter women than Vince Young.

Brady Quinn would bench press Vince Young- and it's time the rest of the world understands that

I understand Dan, im going to buy my Quinn jeresey online today. I should get one custom made that says Quinn = The Future

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-14-2008, 02:07 PM
http://blog.oregonlive.com/beavers/2008/02/brady-quinn-4.jpg

Don't you mean Brady QUEEN?

peewee's lovechild
07-14-2008, 04:16 PM

Plus he has a prettier cock than Vince.

peewee's lovechild
07-14-2008, 04:17 PM
I understand Dan, im going to buy my Quinn jeresey online today. I should get one custom made that says Quinn = The Future

You need to buy one that has some of his actual sweat.

It has the strong essence of man sex.

Thunder Dan
07-14-2008, 05:01 PM

http://www.hotrodsworld.com/images/nike-witness-poster.jpg

ATRAIN
07-15-2008, 08:55 AM
You need to buy one that has some of his actual sweat.

It has the strong essence of man sex.

Now your onto something there. I use EAS products because B. Q. told me to.

Spuradicator
07-15-2008, 09:53 AM
Hey Guys, I am sooooo here for the Brady Quinn gang bang :hungry: http://tn1.birthdaycards.com/dbc/i/tn/bgl_smiley1.gif.

I fixed the above post for you Atrain. No need to thank me. I don't take those kinds of payments

stretch
07-15-2008, 10:39 AM

you are so gay

ATRAIN
07-15-2008, 12:36 PM
I fixed the above post for you Atrain. No need to thank me. I don't take those kinds of payments

Looks like you have those rainbow smilies handy...FAG!!

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Looks like you have those rainbow smilies handy...FAG!!

LOL @ your best shot.

google image search, copy url, paste in message here. Takes 2 seconds. Is the "internets" to hard for you?

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 10:45 AM
LOL @ your best shot.

google image search, copy url, paste in message here. Takes 2 seconds. Is the "internets" to hard for you?

No not hard at all but I dont need to look for rainbow images. Nice cover up though, but I know you had them bookmarked from all the fag sites you visit. Not my best shot, not even close. Your just not worth my time.

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 10:57 AM
No not hard at all but I dont need to look for rainbow images. Nice cover up though, but I know you had them bookmarked from all the fag sites you visit. Not my best shot, not even close. Your just not worth my time.

:lmao @ your second best shot and the cliched response of "your not worth my time". If you can't stand the heat.....GTFO.

I win again.

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 10:59 AM
:lmao @ your second best shot and the cliched response of "your not worth my time". If you can't stand the heat.....GTFO.

I win again.

you win what? Don't you get it im not gay so your little attempts at flirting with me and following me in threads is weak. Just cause your boy VY is a fag doesnt mean everyone is.

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 11:04 AM
you win what? Don't you get it im not gay so your little attempts at flirting with me and following me in threads is weak. Just cause your boy VY is a fag doesnt mean everyone is.

Ha, more like you follow me with you weak minded posts. So me putting you in your place is what you take for flirting??? :lmao

Your obsession with me is funny

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Ha, more like you follow me with you weak minded posts. So me putting you in your place is what you take for flirting??? :lmao

Your obsession with me is funny

My obsession, you fucking wish. Weak minded oh please, thats your failsafe comeback huh? Im surprised you haven't started the yo momma jokes. You have yet to put me in my place but keep trying junior.

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 11:22 AM
My obsession, you fucking wish. Weak minded oh please, thats your failsafe comeback huh? Im surprised you haven't started the yo momma jokes. You have yet to put me in my place but keep trying junior.

Everything else aside, you are a pretty shitty poster, weak minded, and you give no takes whatsoever. A joke really. All your takes consist of are "______ sucks!"

But carry on, keep obsessing....

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Everything else aside, you are a pretty shitty poster, weak minded, and you give no takes whatsoever. A joke really. All your takes consist of are "______ sucks!"

But carry on, keep obsessing....

Thats funny I think the same about you. Your posts are shit and you are shit. All because I think VY and the Titans suck and now your all ass hurt. Get over it, you will be ok.

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 11:29 AM
Thats funny I think the same about you. Your posts are shit and you are shit. All because I think VY and the Titans suck and now your all ass hurt. Get over it, you will be ok.

"I think the same thing about you" :lmao @ your third best shot.

Yeah thats original.

Like I said, weak minded and you prove it yet again.

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 11:32 AM
"I think the same thing about you" :lmao @ your third best shot.

Yeah thats original.

Like I said, weak minded and you prove it yet again.

What are you like 12? You keep saying the same shit over and over, so im guessing your still in high school at the very least. Go ahead and keep thinking that you are owning me and proving im "weak minded", no sweat off my sack.

Thunder Dan
07-16-2008, 11:33 AM

dude you are arguing with a guy named after the Terminator and has him as his picture...

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 11:38 AM
dude you are arguing with a guy named after the Terminator and has him as his picture...

LOL not really arguing, this fag keeps e-stalking me and thinks it actually bothers me. All because I said the Tits and VY suck and now he has made it his personal mission to go terminator on my ass and try to eliminate me. Its quite amusing though so i kind of hope he doesnt stop. Oh wait I dont know if I can take being called weak minded and a weak poster again :lmao!!

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 11:40 AM

Aww, Atrains shit stained ass banging brady quinn dick sucking parter is sticking up for him....

Thunder Dan
07-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Aww, Atrains shit stained ass banging brady quinn dick sucking parter is sticking up for him....

leave Brady out of this

Thunder Dan
07-16-2008, 11:48 AM
but what is really funny is that you are so F'ing stupid that you actually think I harvest these feelings for Brady Quinn

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 11:48 AM
LOL not really arguing, this fag keeps e-stalking me and thinks it actually bothers me. All because I said the Tits and VY suck and now he has made it his personal mission to go terminator on my ass and try to eliminate me. Its quite amusing though so i kind of hope he doesnt stop. Oh wait I dont know if I can take being called weak minded and a weak poster again :lmao!!

:lmao Whats funny is YOU brought my name up in this thread. Your obsession is so great you couldn't help it could you...You were pretty much begging me to come into this thread and put you in your place.

Thunder Dan
07-16-2008, 11:51 AM
:lmao Whats funny is YOU brought my name up in this thread. Your obsession is so great you couldn't help it could you...You were pretty much begging me to come into this thread and put you in your place.

isn't that normal? People make threads around here hoping that guy with the Terminator comes in to post in it. You are legend around here and don't let anyone tell you differently

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 11:55 AM

True I did bring you up, but the majority of these threads is you following me around like I broke up with you and kicked your dog. Ooooooooo look everyone he changed my name when he quoted me, guess that puts me in my place.

Spuradicator
07-16-2008, 01:36 PM
True I did bring you up, but the majority of these threads is you following me around like I broke up with you and kicked your dog. Ooooooooo look everyone he changed my name when he quoted me, guess that puts me in my place.

Lame AFAIL, lame. Now you are just flat out lying. And what made up threads are you talking about loser?

Im starting to think you are more obsessed with me than ThunderDan is with Brady Quinns dick.

Thunder Dan
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Im starting to think you are more obsessed with me than ThunderDan is with Brady Quinns dick.

which would be impossible

ATRAIN
07-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Lame AFAIL, lame. Now you are just flat out lying. And what made up threads are you talking about loser?

HA wow now your calling me a liar because I called you out on your estalking. Awww is the poor little boy still hurt because I made fun of his team.:baby:cry:cry.

MajorMike
07-17-2008, 08:21 AM
Isn't Dan Majerle gay, too?

Thunder Dan
07-17-2008, 08:43 AM
Isn't Dan Majerle gay, too?

don't you claim that atleast once every 2 months?

If he is gay he is doing an awesome job hiding it with all these kids

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/jpg/f/tinamajerle.jpg

Spuradicator
07-17-2008, 10:13 AM
HA wow now your calling me a liar because I called you out on your estalking. Awww is the poor little boy still hurt because I made fun of his team.:baby:cry:cry.

:lmao. Thanks for proving my point.

The obsession grows and grows huh...........

ATRAIN
07-17-2008, 10:27 AM
:lmao. Thanks for proving my point.

The obsession grows and grows huh...........

Proving what point exactly? Get off my jock already, im already sore from fucking your mom and sister last night. (You see I brought out the yo momma jokes, figured I would go down to your immature high school level so you could understand). Talk about obsession, you log on just to reply to me, then log off. Guess your busy watching the Hills rather than posting.

Spuradicator
07-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Proving what point exactly? Get off my jock already, im already sore from fucking your mom and sister last night. (You see I brought out the yo momma jokes, figured I would go down to your immature high school level so you could understand). Talk about obsession, you log on just to reply to me, then log off. Guess your busy watching the Hills rather than posting.

Wow! You keep up with when I log in and log off!? That is worth repeating....YOU KEEP UP WITH WHEN I LOG IN AND LOG OFF :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You truly are obsessed are you?

You are going to get a coronary obesssing over my dick. Go back to sucking off Brady Quinn.

Incredible how much of a loser you are. Keeping tabs on people on the internet. WTF is that all about??? Get a life!!! :lol

Sorry, I work for living and don't have time to sit on my ass all day and post weak minded shit for hours and hours a day like you Atwat.

Go on with your VY sucks and mom comments if you think they even faze me. I enjoy laughing at how pathetic you are. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Oh, and since you took us way off topic by trying to attack me and draging me into putting you in your place, I guess I'll get to posting some football related smack with a GO TITANS

ATRAIN
07-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Wow! You keep up with when I log in and log off!? That is worth repeating....YOU KEEP UP WITH WHEN I LOG IN AND LOG OFF :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You truly are obsessed are you?

You are going to get a coronary obesssing over my dick. Go back to sucking off Brady Quinn.

Incredible how much of a loser you are. Keeping tabs on people on the internet. WTF is that all about??? Get a life!!! :lol

Sorry, I work for living and don't have time to sit on my ass all day and post weak minded shit for hours and hours a day like you Atwat.

Go on with your VY sucks and mom comments if you think they even faze me. I enjoy laughing at how pathetic you are. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Oh, and since you took us way off topic by trying to attack me and draging me into putting you in your place, I guess I'll get to posting some football related smack with a GO TITANS

Hey dumbfuck its not hard to see when someone is offline and online. You see that little green light on the bottom left corner after someone posts, that means they are online, then when grey they are offline.

stretch
07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
i dont wish to be a part of this argument, but i have one thing to say...

lol laserdisc

MavDynasty
07-17-2008, 01:00 PM

lol laserdisc

lol raiders
lol mavs

ATRAIN
07-17-2008, 01:10 PM

lol laserdisc

???

MavDynasty
07-17-2008, 01:50 PM
???

lol houston texans
lol matt schaub

ATRAIN
07-17-2008, 01:56 PM
lol houston texans
lol matt schaub

LOL what the fuck are you 2 carrying on about. Texans are going to turn heads this year....either towards their success orrrrr turning heads away like every year so far :depressed. Manning having knee surgery is great news for us though, those 3 or 4 games he might miss and if they lose could mean us possibly winning the wild card this year. Its all maybe though.

Spuradicator
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Hey dumbfuck its not hard to see when someone is offline and online. You see that little green light on the bottom left corner after someone posts, that means they are online, then when grey they are offline.

:lol You check click on my name every chance you get and check my activity every chance you get.

lol texans turning heads this year

ATRAIN
07-18-2008, 07:25 AM
:lol You check click on my name every chance you get and check my activity every chance you get

lol texans turning heads this year

I dont have to click on your name, did you not understand what I said on my last post? Guess not.

lol Vince Young's NFL career
lol Titans
lol your little baby dick

Biggems
07-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Is this a trick question........similar to the one that NBA fans hear a lot.......Who will play the Phoenix Nones in the NBA Finals?

The Browns will be lucky to win 9 games this year. Last year was a fluke....and it was aided by the karma of Dallas owning their first round pick.......just as Buffalo used the same karma to have a good season the year after the trade to get Losman.....notice how the Bills came down to earth after that season.....the same will happen to the Browns.

Thunder Dan
07-19-2008, 12:49 PM
Is this a trick question........similar to the one that NBA fans hear a lot.......Who will play the Phoenix Nones in the NBA Finals?

The Browns will be lucky to win 9 games this year. Last year was a fluke....and it was aided by the karma of Dallas owning their first round pick.......just as Buffalo used the same karma to have a good season the year after the trade to get Losman.....notice how the Bills came down to earth after that season.....the same will happen to the Browns.

2 Words: Brady Quinn

it's like having Keanu Reeves and some supernatural force is coming to distroy Earth

Spurtacus
07-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Cowgirls? FU OP.

SpursNation
07-22-2008, 03:12 AM
lol browns
lol brady queer

GaryJohnston
07-22-2008, 06:30 AM
This is gay

N.Y. Johnny
07-22-2008, 04:49 PM

it's like having Keanu Reeves and some supernatural force is coming to distroy Earth

Yes, exactly. Brady Quinn is like "the one" :downspin:

MajorMike
07-22-2008, 05:18 PM

Destroy; with an 'e'.

jack sommerset
07-22-2008, 05:44 PM
ESPN has them ranked 10th.They were talking about firing that coach before start of last season. Nice turn around but I don't seeing them making the playoffs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?season=2008&week=0

Thunder Dan
07-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Update: The Browns made it through day 1 of training camp without losing anyone to a season ending injury....look out NFL!

GuerillaBlack
07-26-2008, 03:33 AM
My other vote equals no one.

possessed
07-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Brady Quinn can father an entire nation, such is his potency.

How do you confuse Brady Quinn and Travis Henry?

I have to admit. This is quite an amusing thread.

A+