PDA

View Full Version : hollywood subliminal message against interracial relationships

___uPtOwNgIrL___
07-07-2008, 08:47 PM
typical hollywood bullshit

homeboy and i were talking after we saw this shit and realized how true racism still is today. this had been discussed on other sites too so now its time to do it here.

the new movie Hancock...starring willy smith. a black man...who can do ANYTHING he wants.. strong, powerful...most powerful and strong on the PLANET! and he is a screw up. a drunk. a loser and everyone hates him. he goes to prison, and even tho he can leave anytime he wants, he chooses to stay in isolation..convinced by a white man.

how does hancock get his act together? a weak, average day WHITE man helps him.

such bullshit.

when he finally hooks up with his soulmate...a white woman..both are weak... the only way either of them can live a somewhat NORMAL life is by being seperated!

so what does she do???

she goes back to her WHITE husband and willingly gives up her powers

hancock finally gets it all together...thanks all to the white man.

such major racist bullshit.

lesson of the movie..

black man + white woman = trouble

this movie encourages white women and women in general that black men are trouble and need to be stayed away from.

J.T.
07-07-2008, 08:59 PM
If she ain't white, it ain't right!

monosylab1k
07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm thinking you put way more thought into your post than the writers, director, and stars put into the movie. Hancock blew ass and was too brainless to even have a subliminal message beyond "Will Smith + 4th of July = $$$$"

N.Y. Johnny
07-07-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm thinking you put way more thought into your post than the writers, director, and stars put into the movie. Hancock blew ass and was too brainless to even have a subliminal message beyond "Will Smith + 4th of July = $$$$"

Winner. that movie sucked so bad I left 30 mins into it at Tinseltown and went into watch what was left of Wall-E.

Hollywood against interracial relations is a good one :lol

monosylab1k
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
spot the subliminal message in this clip

TUaFOepKW20