PDA

View Full Version : Artest Apologizes to Kings

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Artest Sends E-Mail Apology To Kings

Ron Artest sent an e-mail apology out to the Kings on Monday just one week after expressing regret over his decision not to opt out and enter free agency, according to The Sacramento Bee.

"I do apologize for being mistakenly frustrated with the Kings," Artest wrote in the e-mail. "It was a mistake that I made and I will move on from."

Apparently, Artest believed that remaining in Sacramento this season would give him the chance to sign a long-term, lucrative extension, but the team reportedly isn't interested in giving him that kind of contract.

"I had wrong info about extension options and it could have cost me a new deal," Artest wrote. "I was informed that the Kings had me in their long-term plans, so that's why I decided to stay in contract. I just wanted to show loyalty."

"However, when I spoke to the Kings, that was not an option and I grew frustrated with my decision immediately," he added.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/53439/20080708/artest_sends_e_mail_apology_to_kings/

Indazone
07-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Wow...teams better be looking to get this guy under a sign and trade. He'd be an expiring contract and at the end of the day you can then negotiate with him for a new contract.

SynicFan
07-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Wow...teams better be looking to get this guy under a sign and trade. He'd be an expiring contract and at the end of the day you can then negotiate with him for a new contract.

Battier and Wafer's contracts for Artest's!!! :lol

JamStone
07-08-2008, 11:20 AM
2 minutes later, another Ron Artest split personality said, "Fuck the Maloofs and all the hoes in their hotels!"

After that, another Ron Artest split personality said he wants his mama.

Soon after, another Ron Artest split personality screamed he wanted to eat Kobe's babies.

Later, another Ron Artest split personality donated next season's salary to the Red Cross.

More to come later...

xtremesteven33
07-08-2008, 11:38 AM
i wouldnt be surprised to see the Clippers trade for artest.....just watch

jack sommerset
07-08-2008, 04:16 PM
stupid people don't know they are stupid.

z0sa
07-08-2008, 05:50 PM
In fact, they think theyre smart.

Axl Van Dam
07-09-2008, 01:39 AM
Artest Sends E-Mail Apology To Kings

Ron Artest sent an e-mail apology out to the Kings on Monday just one week after expressing regret over his decision not to opt out and enter free agency, according to The Sacramento Bee.

"I do apologize for being mistakenly frustrated with the Kings," Artest wrote in the e-mail. "It was a mistake that I made and I will move on from."

Apparently, Artest believed that remaining in Sacramento this season would give him the chance to sign a long-term, lucrative extension, but the team reportedly isn't interested in giving him that kind of contract.

"I had wrong info about extension options and it could have cost me a new deal," Artest wrote. "I was informed that the Kings had me in their long-term plans, so that's why I decided to stay in contract. I just wanted to show loyalty."

"However, when I spoke to the Kings, that was not an option and I grew frustrated with my decision immediately," he added.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/53439/20080708/artest_sends_e_mail_apology_to_kings/

:wow FREAKIN PSYCHO! :wow