PDA

View Full Version : Magic jack

mghill
07-08-2008, 11:15 AM
I've read some good reports and not so good reports on the magic jack. I personally have just ordered it 3 days ago, with the 30 day free trial. Yesterday (day 2) I checked my visa account and not only did I not get the free trial but I have been charged $73.00 more for god knows what. I went to there web site and there is no way to get in contact with these people. Regardless of how the product works if the company is dishonest and are hard to contact the money you think you save you loose in time and frustration just trying to get resolution when you have a problem. If anyone knows how to get in touch with this comapny please let me know! I have not even received the product and already I'm disappointed.:(

ashbeeigh
07-08-2008, 11:28 AM
are you serious?

remingtonbo2001
07-08-2008, 11:44 AM
I've read some good reports and not so good reports on the magic jack. I personally have just ordered it 3 days ago, with the 30 day free trial. Yesterday (day 2) I checked my visa account and not only did I not get the free trial but I have been charged $73.00 more for god knows what. I went to there web site and there is no way to get in contact with these people. Regardless of how the product works if the company is dishonest and are hard to contact the money you think you save you loose in time and frustration just trying to get resolution when you have a problem. If anyone knows how to get in touch with this comapny please let me know! I have not even received the product and already I'm disappointed.:(

There's a surcharge for being a Laker Fan.

thispego
07-08-2008, 11:46 AM
i can't think of a worse place to post this. expect little to no help.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-08-2008, 11:56 AM
the world needs more magic jack threads. why dont you cheap asses just get a regular phone or be content with a cell phone. let me build up my laughter first before you tell me you need it for dial up.

ashbeeigh
07-08-2008, 11:57 AM
This mghill won't even respond either. He's a one post wonder.