PDA

View Full Version : is it weird

stretch
07-08-2008, 03:12 PM
to have your girlfriend shave your ass just for the hell of it? one of my friends does that. in a way, i kinda feel sorry for her. but i also laugh my ass off every time i think about it.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2008, 03:18 PM
:rollin

And yes, that's weird.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Is you friend a Monkey? If not that's very weird.

stretch
07-08-2008, 03:57 PM
no he is not a monkey

JoeChalupa
07-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Well, I wax my wife's ass with no complaints.

stretch
07-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Well, I wax my wife's ass with no complaints.

thats a tad different

EDIT: depending on the wife

Viva Las Espuelas
07-08-2008, 04:08 PM
a friend told me he shaves his ass and it cut out about 5 minutes of wiping when he's done taking a dump.

stretch
07-08-2008, 04:20 PM
a friend told me he shaves his ass and it cut out about 5 minutes of wiping when he's done taking a dump.

i bet it does

maybe ill try it out

Viva Las Espuelas
07-08-2008, 04:34 PM
i bet it does

maybe ill try it out.....and he wasn't lying. i can't imagine wiping for that long. if it takes more than 3 wipes, i hop in the shower once i'm done.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I suggest finding new friends, like JC.

jack sommerset
07-08-2008, 05:55 PM
My God man. I'm must be picky when it comes to my fucking. If I had to wax a chicks ass or shave her ass I am not fucking her. If she has a hairy ass I am not fucking her. I swear to GOD I have never heard of a women that waxes her ass. The less I know about what a women does to her ass or holes the better.

Maybe I have been lucky not to fuck a girl with a hairy ass or have a gf tell me "Hey I have a hairy ass, we been going out a few months now and I kept it from you but now I am asking you for help, can you wax my ass for me."

I have heard alot of things in my life but I never heard of a dude shaving his girls ass. Now thats weird!

I hope I did not offend the dude that says he shaves his wifes ass.

2Blonde
07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
My God man. I'm must be picky when it comes to my fucking. If I had to wax a chicks ass or shave her ass I am not fucking her. If she has a hairy ass I am not fucking her. I swear to GOD I have never heard of a women that waxes her ass. The less I know about what a women does to her ass or holes the better.

Maybe I have been lucky not to fuck a girl with a hairy ass or have a gf tell me "Hey I have a hairy ass, we been going out a few months now and I kept it from you but now I am asking you for help, can you wax my ass for me."

I have heard alot of things in my life but I never heard of a dude shaving his girls ass. Now thats weird!

:rollin:rollin

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Now I'm confused on who's ass is being shaved here. Personally I celebrate my hairy ass with a quarterly run through the forest. To date I've been photographed as Sasquatch 16 times.

For those of you who choose to shave, my only suggestion is that you tighten the sphincter during the process as I'd bet the razor burn down there would be a bitch.

Heath Ledger
07-08-2008, 07:35 PM
One of your friends eh? My money says this "friend" is you. Man up.

JoeChalupa
07-08-2008, 07:43 PM

Apparently you've never waxed that ass!!!

JoeChalupa
07-08-2008, 07:44 PM

5 minutes!? He must have one loose a-hole.

jack sommerset
07-08-2008, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=JoeChalupa;2650198]Apparently you've never waxed that ass!!![/QUOTE

That joke flew right over my head. Opps. Sorry!

JoeChalupa
07-08-2008, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=JoeChalupa;2650198]Apparently you've never waxed that ass!!![/QUOTE

That joke flew right over my head. Opps. Sorry!

Phew!!!.... :lmao

ShoogarBear
07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.newsgroper.com/files/legacy/shaq-rapping.jpg

"But how does it taste?"

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2008, 09:17 PM
:lol

stretch
07-09-2008, 09:29 AM
to clarify things i was saying that the dude makes his girl shave his own butt for him.

Ginofan
07-09-2008, 09:31 AM
What's weird is that you enjoy thinking about it.

stretch
07-09-2008, 10:02 AM
What's weird is that you enjoy thinking about it.

who said that

wasnt me

mrsmaalox
07-09-2008, 10:19 AM
One of your friends eh? My money says this "friend" is you. Man up.

Good point:

to have your girlfriend shave your ass just for the hell of it? one of my friends does that. in a way, i kinda feel sorry for her. but i also laugh my ass off every time i think about it.

a friendtold me he shaves his ass and it cut out about 5 minutes of wiping when he's done taking a dump.

http://www.newsgroper.com/files/legacy/shaq-rapping.jpg

"But how does it taste?"

Stretch's "friend, Viva's "friend", Shaq's "friend"....

Staff Sgt. Dignam
07-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Fuck yourself stretch, you lace curtain motherfucker.