07-08-2008, 04:47 PM
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008807050342

im pissed cuz i had gotten a VY jersey a few months back

monosylab1k
07-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Texans fans - "they switched because Vince Young sucks"

Thunder Dan
07-09-2008, 02:37 PM
they still have the ugliest jerseys and colors in the NFL. Baby blue and Navy look like crap, and the helmets are terrible, the logos suck, everything. There is nothing to like about the crap they wear except maybe the shoes.

(I'm saying that as a Browns fan)

N.Y. Johnny
07-09-2008, 04:08 PM
they still have the ugliest jerseys and colors in the NFL. Baby blue and Navy look like crap, and the helmets are terrible, the logos suck, everything. There is nothing to like about the crap they wear except maybe the shoes.

I agree and I'm saying it still as the 20% of the Houston Oilers fan that still lives in me to this day.
Fuck the Titans and K.S. Bud Adams.

I will forever Luv Ya Blue

http://www.ssur.org/research/CK_NFLUniforms/images/houoilers.jpg

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Fuck the Titans and K.S. Bud Adams.

:tu

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I still wear an Oilers cap.

Spuradicator
07-09-2008, 08:02 PM

Its better than shit stain-skid mark brown that Cleveland has.

But fuck it, Im not buying a new jersey.

Spuradicator
07-09-2008, 08:09 PM

So will I...so will I.

Fuck Houston, all they had to due was build a new stadium. They had no problem building one to get a new franchise. They fucked tradition and forced the Oilers out of town. They had done more than enough to warrent a new stadium.

ATRAIN
07-09-2008, 08:30 PM
So will I...so will I.

Fuck Houston, all they had to due was build a new stadium. They had no problem building one to get a new franchise. They fucked tradition and forced the Oilers out of town. They had done more than enough to warrent a new stadium.

Stop talking about Houston. You can keep your bitch ass Titans, fuck them!!

N.Y. Johnny
07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
So will I...so will I.

Yeah but I think thats where K.S. Bud Adams steps in. I think Houston was just glad to get rid of the son of a bitch and I don't blame them. Adams is a low life scumbag and one of the worst humans to walk this planet.

I was so emotionally torn in the Rams vs Titans Super Bowl...the guys I loved watching as Oilers were still on that team, Bruce Matthews especially...oh god I wanted him to get his ring, but then Adams hoisting the trophy drove me to blacken my heart with hate and go for the Rams and then to come up a yard short is a good FU to Bud Adams. Hopefully he'll never see another super bowl again.

Adams lasting FU to Houston was to keep the colors, records, and Oiler traditions. Asshole. :rolleyes

Spuradicator
07-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Stop talking about Houston. You can keep your bitch ass Titans, fuck them!!

Thats funny coming from you. Really. Considering all that ever cums and gurgles out of your mouth is Cowboy and Vince hate. Thats all you talk about.

Yeah, Im going to stop talking about Houston because some fag tells me too? Pfft.

Go Titans!

LocosPorJuana
07-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Things got ugly between the mayor and the evil adams. Bud could have easily left the team name and colors, but no he had to take the tradition with him to prove a point. Now there is civil strife among fans of the texans, oiler fans who oppose the texans, and those who supported the texas til' they passed on vince young. Hopefully winning will unite us all. :toast

oh and they look like the tennessee panthers now, might as well have gone with burnt orange. :p:

Spuradicator
07-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah but I think thats where K.S. Bud Adams steps in. I think Houston was just glad to get rid of the son of a bitch and I don't blame them. Adams is a low life scumbag and one of the worst humans to walk this planet.

I was so emotionally torn in the Rams vs Titans Super Bowl...the guys I loved watching as Oilers were still on that team, Bruce Matthews especially...oh god I wanted him to get his ring, but then Adams hoisting the trophy drove me to blacken my heart with hate and go for the Rams and then to come up a yard short is a good FU to Bud Adams. Hopefully he'll never see another super bowl again.

Adams lasting FU to Houston was to keep the colors, records, and Oiler traditions. Asshole. :rolleyes

I completely understand the hate for Bud Adams. It is deserved. Had he of let Houston keep the Oiler name and colors I would be a Houston Oiler fan today. He played hardball, but they did deserve a new stadium, their own stadium.

But I just can't let the Oilers/Titans franchise go. You know guys like Fisher, Bruce, Steve and Eddie who were Oilers were still on that team. I really wanted them to win a ring. I don't let Bud Adams figure into the equation for me. What can I say I say. I still follow them.

ATRAIN
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Thats funny coming from you. Really. Considering all that ever cums and gurgles out of your mouth is Cowboy and Vince hate. Thats all you talk about.

Yeah, Im going to stop talking about Houston because some fag tells me too? Pfft.

Go Titans!

The cowboy hate I have my reasons as I do the VY hate. I would tell you but your garbage and not worth my time. Pussy!!

Spuradicator
07-09-2008, 10:04 PM
The cowboy hate I have my reasons as I do the VY hate. I would tell you but your garbage and not worth my time. Pussy!!

So I win? Wow that was easy. I must of really put you in your place.

Thanks for playing!!!

Go Titans!

ATRAIN
07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
So I win? Wow that was easy. I must of really put you in your place.

Thanks for playing!!!

Go Titans!

You havent won anything. I am however offering you a sig and shit talking bet. Titans vs Texans, are you man enough to take it?

Spuradicator
07-09-2008, 10:32 PM
You havent won anything. I am however offering you a sig and shit talking bet. Titans vs Texans, are you man enough to take it?

Please, I am more than man enough! You woman enough? I assume so.

You are on for a sig bet? What do you mean by shit talking bet? The loser(you) can't talk shit? Fuck that. Thats weak.

Sig bet it is.

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Dammit. Now that ATRAIN made a sig bet the Texans are doomed to be swept by the Titans.

Fuck you ATRAIN!!

traitoravery
07-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Electric Slide for the win!!