PDA

View Full Version : TEXAS FOOTBALL. major applewhite or chris simms

TILDEN
07-09-2008, 05:07 AM
major 4 me how can u bench co m. v. p. he got shafted of conf. he got shaft

redraiderinfiji
07-09-2008, 04:20 PM
major applewhite got so shafted at texas! I am a red raider fan, but even I was pissed they pushed him to the bench! I was hoping he would get revenge and transfer to a&m! But he stayed true to his team, like a true player! After her did that, most footall fans in texas had the idea that applewhite would be tu's fb coach one day!

aggies and raiders loved this guy! The opie faced guy was a real football player and an outstanding person!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Chris Simms was a fucking abortion of a quarterback and deserved to have his skull fractured for riding his dad's name to a starting position he did not deserve.

JBIIRockets
07-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Remember how well Major played in the BIG XII Championship vs CU? That 2001 Season could have been magical if Major started all the games.

redraiderinfiji
07-13-2008, 08:11 PM
after TU is done with Mack, PUT APPLEWHITE IN AS COACH!

Kermit
07-14-2008, 04:18 PM
2000 called, reminding you to buy your Backstreet Boy album tomorrow. I also don't remember Simms losing 63-14 when he played OU.

redraiderinfiji
07-16-2008, 06:14 AM
2000 called, reminding you to buy your Backstreet Boy album tomorrow. I also don't remember Simms losing 63-14 when he played OU.

are you saying that you think simms was worth a shit? Simms was not worth the shit that comes from Bevo's ass!!!!! Simms was one of the biggest let-downs in Texas football history! Simms sucks!

He sucked in high school, college, and in the nfl! The only thing going for him is the name on the back of his jersey!

Kermit
07-16-2008, 11:06 PM
are you saying that you think simms was worth a shit? Simms was not worth the shit that comes from Bevo's ass!!!!! Simms was one of the biggest let-downs in Texas football history! Simms sucks!

He sucked in high school, college, and in the nfl! The only thing going for him is the name on the back of his jersey!

Yes, he was worth a shit. It's a shame that douchebag UT fans act like, well...douchebags when it comes to Chris. He never won the BIG game, but neither did Major. I don't know why he's such a let down. I take it your expectations were 4 MNC's in a row? He was the number 1 rated quarterback out of high school. He didn't suck. The case could and should be made that he was overrated but he didn't suck. He's a tough kid, has represented the University well, and has to deal with redneck assholes on a regular basis who still, 8 years later, bring up a situation that was out of his control.

redraiderinfiji
07-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Yes, he was worth a shit. It's a shame that douchebag UT fans act like, well...douchebags when it comes to Chris. He never won the BIG game, but neither did Major. I don't know why he's such a let down. I take it your expectations were 4 MNC's in a row? He was the number 1 rated quarterback out of high school. He didn't suck. The case could and should be made that he was overrated but he didn't suck. He's a tough kid, has represented the University well, and has to deal with redneck assholes on a regular basis who still, 8 years later, bring up a situation that was out of his control.

Are you a Texas fan? I hate Texas with a passion, since I am a TECH fan, but c'mon now! Major never won any big games? I believe that he was mvp and helped won the big 12 championship for texas one year!!!! I know that he had the help of Ricky Williams in the backfield, but he was still the man in charge! What about the game versus Washington St. in the Holiday bowl? I think it was Washington St., but I know for sure that it was the Holiday bowl. Major had been benched all season, and he came into that game and passed for nearly 400 yards! He was a total hardass and all the longhorn fans were in tears bc he had not been the starter all year!

even JGW would agree that major was the man.....and that kid loves the friggin faggies and trojans!

Major was the man and will one day be the head coach of Texas!

HE DESERVES IT AND LONGHORN FANS WILL MORE THAN BE WILLING TO ANOINT HIM

Kermit
07-19-2008, 09:52 AM
I believe that he was mvp and helped won the big 12 championship for texas one year!!!!

:lmao You lose. As much as it pains me to say this, Texas has only won two Big 12 championships. We can thank Priest Holmes, James Brown, and Vince Young for those.

What about the game versus Washington St. in the Holiday bowl? I think it was Washington St., but I know for sure that it was the Holiday bowl. Major had been benched all season, and he came into that game and passed for nearly 400 yards!

:lmao Great performance, but hardly a BIG game. It's the fucking Holiday Bowl. We play there every year. You should've put the Colorado performance up for display. See, you could've said, "What about that prissy Simms who choked Linda Lovelace style all over Colorado's dick and Major had to come in and almost save the day?" That would've been a better arguement.

Major was the man and will one day be the head coach of Texas!

HE DESERVES IT AND LONGHORN FANS WILL MORE THAN BE WILLING TO ANOINT HIM

He doesn't deserve shit. If he wants to be the head coach at Texas, he needs to get some fucking experience. They're not going to throw him in there because dumbass Texas fans feel some sense of entitlement due to what transpired 10 fucking years ago. Longhorn fans will call it a bad hire the second he loses to Arkansas State. Believe me. I watched them turn on Ricky Williams.

RonMexico
07-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Didn't Vince Young lose 56-10 to OU?

redraiderinfiji
07-19-2008, 07:45 PM
:lmao You lose. As much as it pains me to say this, Texas has only won two Big 12 championships. We can thank Priest Holmes, James Brown, and Vince Young for those.

:lmao Great performance, but hardly a BIG game. It's the fucking Holiday Bowl. We play there every year. You should've put the Colorado performance up for display. See, you could've said, "What about that prissy Simms who choked Linda Lovelace style all over Colorado's dick and Major had to come in and almost save the day?" That would've been a better arguement.

He doesn't deserve shit. If he wants to be the head coach at Texas, he needs to get some fucking experience. They're not going to throw him in there because dumbass Texas fans feel some sense of entitlement due to what transpired 10 fucking years ago. Longhorn fans will call it a bad hire the second he loses to Arkansas State. Believe me. I watched them turn on Ricky Williams.

I still don't understand why you have such love for this monster of a douche bag!

Major might have taken the longhorns to a national championship if he were at the helm all four years!

Simms chocked on Mack's penis and shit out a lame duck!

Please.......let the shit legend of Simms die.....most people want to forget about him!
I think that most texas fans hate him for good reasons! Sorry, but most "college football educated" people are going to say that all he did was bend over and take it in the ass like the little New Jersey boy he is!

Where is JGW when you need him! I think he would also have some interesting insight on Simms!

Kermit
07-19-2008, 11:04 PM
I still don't understand why you have such love for this monster of a douche bag!

Chris Simms 100X greater than any quaterback Tech ever put on the field.

Major might have taken the longhorns to a national championship if he were at the helm all four years!

:rollin

Chocked? Can someone tell me wtf chocked means?

Please.......let the shit legend of Simms die.....most people want to forget about him!

Legend?

I think that most texas fans hate him for good reasons!

Most Texas fans are idiots and forget that Greg Davis had him throw hitch routes incessently, which opposing cornerbacks sat on. If you want to blame anyone for Texas' futility, blame Mack Brown, Greg Davis, and Carl Reese. Hell, Oklahoma players joked for years that they knew what plays were coming before Texas snapped the ball.

Sorry, but most "college football educated" people are going to say that all he did was bend over and take it in the ass like the little New Jersey boy he is!

:lmao

Do most college football educated people come across as retarded? If so, you're doing a great job of representing that segment of the population.

Where is JGW when you need him! I think he would also have some interesting insight on Simms!

Awesome. Insight from the largest douchebag to ever troll this forum.

redraiderinfiji
07-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Why do you love sucking Simms's cock? Guess you are having a hard time getting his Jersey taste out of your mouth........

samikeyp
07-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Major, Major, then....Major.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Didn't Vince Young lose 56-10 to OU?

He did not start that game brah. That dicklicker Chance Mock did, and we stuck vince in to show off how bad ass he could dominate when we were already down by two touchdowns with 10 minutes to go in teh first quarter.

johngateswhiteley
07-21-2008, 03:59 AM
simms was an abomination. major was the truth. unfortunately, A&M didn't see it until it was too late. i don't know any intelligent t.u. fans...lol, let me rephrase that. all the half retarded t.u. fans saw major was the better quarterback...only the fully retarded ones and mack brown saw otherwise.

i don't give a shit who was more talented and i don't care which recruit was rated higher...major knew how to lead and he knew how to win. sometimes the team could keep up...sometimes they couldn't.

...only be half retarded t.u. fan...only.

redraiderinfiji
07-21-2008, 06:41 AM
simms was an abomination. major was the truth. unfortunately, A&M didn't see it until it was too late. i don't know any intelligent t.u. fans...lol, let me rephrase that. all the half retarded t.u. fans saw major was the better quarterback...only the fully retarded ones and mack brown saw otherwise.

i don't give a shit who was more talented and i don't care which recruit was rated higher...major knew how to lead and he knew how to win. sometimes the team could keep up...sometimes they couldn't.

...only be half retarded t.u. fan...only.

I could not agree more with the above!

Kermit
07-21-2008, 06:45 AM
I could not agree more with the above!

Internet fellatio.

redraiderinfiji
07-21-2008, 06:46 AM
JGW........finally giving sports knowledge 99.9% of the people agree with!

redraiderinfiji
07-21-2008, 06:50 AM
Internet fellatio.

You have got to be drunk off of Simms semen!

Kermit
07-21-2008, 06:59 AM

Internet fantasy.

redraiderinfiji
07-21-2008, 07:02 AM
thats really nasty........

Kermit
07-21-2008, 07:20 AM
thats really nasty........

It's your fantasy.

redraiderinfiji
07-21-2008, 08:17 PM
It's your fantasy.

ok man....time to get off the simms sex talk.....this thread officially sucks now

Kermit
07-21-2008, 09:26 PM

Why do you love sucking Simms's cock? Guess you are having a hard time getting his Jersey taste out of your mouth........

ok man....time to get off the simms sex talk.....this thread officially sucks now

redraiderinfiji
07-21-2008, 11:07 PM
ok..........

cecil collins
07-22-2008, 02:11 AM
I gotta say that Kermit has easily won this argument with reason, not ridiculous hatred for a guy that wasn't that bad, just disappointing. Chris Simms showed flashes of why Mack thought he was the guy that could take them to them championship, but I don't think he had the mental makeup. He was too scared in the pocket, and definitely froze up in big situations(see Roy Williams/Simms getting owned). Applewhite is like McCoy in that he had a lot of heart, but limited physically. That kind of guy will lead you to some wins, but I don't think they have it in them to beat the best team in the country. All this being said, it sucks that Major got pulled in favor of Simms.

Anytime you are waiting for JGW to help you out in any argument, you've already lost.

redraiderinfiji
07-22-2008, 03:04 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mL-QoXCrLU

watch this and shut up about major!

I am sad to see a longhorn fan get so worked up about how someone of "his kind" was not any good. I wonder if Kermit even went to Texas at Austin!?!?!
I know TONS of people who root for the longhorns, but never even stepped on the campus, yet alone enrolled or graduated from there.

Kermit, you were one of those people.......weren't you???

GaryJohnston
07-22-2008, 06:50 AM
Chris Simms was a Pussy.

Major Applewhite was a Football Player.

redraiderinfiji
07-22-2008, 06:57 AM
thanks gary!

Kermit
07-22-2008, 08:24 AM
I wonder if Kermit even went to Texas at Austin!?!?!
I know TONS of people who root for the longhorns, but never even stepped on the campus, yet alone enrolled or graduated from there.

Kermit, you were one of those people.......weren't you???

This is how you know that you've decisively won a college football argument.

degenerate_gambler
07-22-2008, 08:42 AM
how the hell is this moronic thread about something that happened 7 years ago still going?

let's do this...

fuck mack brown for starting it.

fuck major applewhite for hurting knee

fuck chris simms for.....well, being chris simms.

there.

oh and fuck you too tilden, idiot.

on to 2008..

johngateswhiteley
07-22-2008, 02:44 PM
I gotta say that Kermit has easily won this argument with reason, not ridiculous hatred for a guy that wasn't that bad, just disappointing. Chris Simms showed flashes of why Mack thought he was the guy that could take them to them championship, but I don't think he had the mental makeup. He was too scared in the pocket, and definitely froze up in big situations(see Roy Williams/Simms getting owned). Applewhite is like McCoy in that he had a lot of heart, but limited physically. That kind of guy will lead you to some wins, but I don't think they have it in them to beat the best team in the country. All this being said, it sucks that Major got pulled in favor of Simms.

Anytime you are waiting for JGW to help you out in any argument, you've already lost.

i didn't see anything from chris simms when he came to t.u. except his father breathing down mack's neck. and mack obliged for recruiting and fellatio purposes.

...when are people going to realize a brain and heart are talent too? anyway, i'm glad they benched major...it fucked their season up.

johngateswhiteley
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
how the hell is this moronic thread about something that happened 7 years ago still going?

let's do this...

fuck mack brown for starting it.

fuck major applewhite for hurting knee

fuck chris simms for.....well, being chris simms.

there.

oh and fuck you too tilden, idiot.

on to 2008..

sports and history? pretty sure thats talked about daily.

Kermit
07-22-2008, 04:28 PM
i didn't see anything from chris simms when he came to t.u. except his father breathing down mack's neck. and mack obliged for recruiting and fellatio purposes.

...when are people going to realize a brain and heart are talent too? anyway, i'm glad they benched major...it fucked their season up.

Even with Major, we aren't beating Oklahoma and God willing, if Texas beat Colorado, they're getting butt-raped by Miami. There would be no National Championship even if Major had played. Remember, Greg Davis still would've been calling the plays.

Oh, and then we would have the "Why wasn't Simms playing? He could've beat those teams!" jackasses. You know it and I know it.

johngateswhiteley
07-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Even with Major, we aren't beating Oklahoma and God willing, if Texas beat Colorado, they're getting butt-raped by Miami. There would be no National Championship even if Major had played. Remember, Greg Davis still would've been calling the plays.

Oh, and then we would have the "Why wasn't Simms playing? He could've beat those teams!" jackasses. You know it and I know it.

1) with Major, you are beating oklahoma...lest i remind you Simms had 4 interceptions and was dog shit that day

2) with Major, you are beating colorado

3) if you played miami with Major...who knows. maybe you win maybe you don't...i sure as hell would have rather been there though

Kermit
07-22-2008, 05:16 PM
1) with Major, you are beating oklahoma...lest i remind you Simms had 4 interceptions and was dog shit that day

Probably not. Major had a bad game against Oklahoma too. He probably would've had two if he played in this one. Especially with Ivan Williams as your top rusher going 12 for 30. Remember what I said about Davis' offense being really, fucking predictable? Well, take the rushing out of the equation and it's a wonder that Simms only had 4. I believe that's the day Mack learned that playing talented, dopehead freshmen in a must win game is probably a good idea.

2) with Major, you are beating colorado

Well, yeah. Although, we kicked their fucking asses with Simms earlier in the year. There was no indication that it wouldn't happen again. Until it didn't happen again.

3) if you played miami with Major...who knows. maybe you win maybe you don't...i sure as hell would have rather been there though

We don't win. Sorry. And yes it would've been nice to be there, but that Miami team was dominant. This is copied from wiki b/c I'm too lazy to do the research on my own.

Among the numerous stars on the 2001 Miami squad were: quarterback Ken Dorsey; running backs Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Najeh Davenport, and Frank Gore; tight end Jeremy Shockey; wide receiver Andre Johnson, and Roscoe Parrish; tackles Bryant McKinnie and Joaquin Gonzalez; defensive linemen Jerome McDougle, William Joseph, and Vince Wilfork; linebackers Jonathan Vilma and D.J. Williams; and defensive backs Ed Reed, Mike Rumph, and Phillip Buchanon. Additional contributors included future stars Kellen Winslow II, Sean Taylor, Antrel Rolle, Vernon Carey, and Eric Winston. In all, an extraordinary 16 players from the 2001 Miami football team were drafted in the first-round of the NFL Draft (5 in the 2002 NFL Draft: Buchannon, McKinnie, Reed, Rumph, and Shockey; 4 in 2003: Johnson, Joseph, McDougle, and McGahee; 6 in 2004: Carey, Taylor, Vilma, Wilfork, Williams, and Winslow; and 1 in 2005: Rolle).

redraiderinfiji
07-22-2008, 08:46 PM

I see that you refuse to answer the question....so my assumption was correct......

Kermit
07-22-2008, 08:53 PM
I see that you refuse to answer the question....so my assumption was correct......

To answer your question, I have no fucking idea where "Texas at Austin" is. I have graduated from THE University of Texas at Austin, if that helps.

redraiderinfiji
07-22-2008, 09:29 PM

To answer your question, I have no fucking idea where "Texas at Austin" is. I have graduated from THE University of Texas at Austin, if that helps.

Dont get your size small burnt orange panties so bunched up......

redraiderinfiji
07-22-2008, 09:31 PM
well two things that you can bet will happen this year.......
1 - "texas at austin" will lose to tech
2 - a&m still wants it more than the longhorns do