PDA

View Full Version : Trade idea

LakerLanny
07-09-2008, 11:28 AM
How about this one?

You guys need offense, we need defense.

How about your choice of either the offensive genius of Luke Walton or the deadeye shooting of Vladamir Radmanovic for Bruce Bowen?

The money is about right, you may need to throw in Vaughn or something to make it work.

To me, this makes sense for both teams. We have enough offense and need D. You have enough D, but need to avoid scoring droughts.

Any interest? If so, have Kori e-mail my idea to RC Buford and I won't even take a finders fee.

Mr. Body
07-09-2008, 11:29 AM
That's just stupid.

xtremesteven33
07-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Back off from Bowen.

stupid Laker fan

picnroll
07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
How about this one?

How about your choice of either the offensive genius of Luke Walton or the deadeye shooting of Vladamir Radmanovic for Bruce Bowen?

The money is about right, you may need to throw in Vaughn or something to make it work.

To me, this makes sense for both teams. We have enough offense and need D. You have enough D, but need to avoid scoring droughts.

Any interest? If so, have Kori e-mail my idea to RC Buford and I won't even take a finders fee.
Sorry, Lakers are stuck with that trash and bad contracts. But we'll give you Bonner for Farmar.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
I'd rather make myself an open wound and pour salt on it.

LakerLanny
07-09-2008, 11:34 AM
OK, so Luke Walton may have been pushing it.

But honestly no interest in Radmanovic? He can shoot, drive the ball and is surprisingly athletic.

Bowen is old and the numbers are about right.

It would be odd to trade with you guys though, I do admit that.

xtremesteven33
07-09-2008, 11:35 AM

But honestly no interest in Radmanovic? He can shoot, drive the ball and is surprisingly athletic.

:makemyday

picnroll
07-09-2008, 11:37 AM

Texas is too far from the ski slopes for Radman.

manufor3
07-09-2008, 11:38 AM
no, no, no, no, no

jack sommerset
07-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I'd do it. Get a good player for a AGING one that has slowed down. The catch would be that no matter what happens the Spurs will have to also get rid of Barry,Horry and Finley.Keep the core, go young and see what happens. As of this day I don't see a championship in the future. Duncans prime is running out. Use next year to build for another run while you have the chance.

spurman20
07-09-2008, 11:48 AM
How about this one?

We will take sasha or Rad for bowen....cause bowen is done.....I cant believe we extended his contract out to 2010. I like walton but dont think he would fit the system we run.....I would much rather have turriff and Ariza

xtremesteven33
07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
The Warriors have signed Maggette to 50$ and Turiaf 10$....what are the odds of a trade going down between spurs and warriors so we can land S-Jax.

what yall think

50 cent
07-09-2008, 12:05 PM
LakerLanny is a fucking idiot.

50 cent
07-09-2008, 12:05 PM
The Warriors have signed Maggette to 50$ and Turiaf 10$....what are the odds of a trade going down between spurs and warriors so we can land S-Jax.

what yall think

I wish, but it ain't gonna happen.

xtremesteven33
07-09-2008, 12:10 PM
I wish, but it ain't gonna happen.

i know its not gonna happen but i like to think of possible trade scenarios....

i think jack makes around 6$ mil a year.

angelbelow
07-09-2008, 12:14 PM
wtf this guy should get banned.

TJastal
07-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Bruce Bowen is most defenitely NOT done. Yes, his minutes may have to be scaled back during the regular season, but he can still D up the league's best athletes in shorter stretches and have enough gas left to consistently knock down the corner 3.

baseline bum
07-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Nobody wants your team's trash.