MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Bump

redzero
07-27-2010, 07:37 PM
^ double post

TheKingOfMIA6
07-27-2010, 09:10 PM
James Jones is a pretty decent 3pt shooter so he'll be getting alot of open shots with the three stars on the team.

KidCongo
07-27-2010, 09:31 PM
I hope they don't even make the finals and I got a feeling the Cavs won't score against them when they play.

If there is one thing I hope to see out of the superbestfriendsclub is them playing great help defense. You got Wade and LeBron on the wings, athletic freaks and Bosh is fairly athletic himself. But, they probs won't even play half as hard as they could.

Don Ready
07-27-2010, 09:35 PM
James Jones is a pretty decent 3pt shooter so he'll be getting alot of open shots with the three stars on the team.

Your really like Ducks 2.0 aren't you? Bet you suck Lebron off too if given the chance.

Mavs_man_41
07-27-2010, 09:36 PM
i'm in :tu

Amuseddaysleeper
07-27-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm only in if they're playing the Lakers.

spursfan1000
07-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Im not in the bandwagon :)

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Where's that SA Heat troll when you need him?

vander
07-27-2010, 10:15 PM
I like the new super-team just so long as long as they don't win a title.

it's kinda like Brett Favre, they they make the NBA(NFL) more interesting, but if they win a title: :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

21_Blessings
07-27-2010, 10:36 PM
99% of the Heat fanbase before 2006 were former Bull/Jordan fans. Their entire franchise is the walking epitome of a bandwagon.

Hope you faggots enjoy watching the Lakers three-peat.

21_Blessings
07-27-2010, 10:38 PM
http://www.truthaboutit.net/uploaded_images/jordan-jersey-miami-751361.jpg

fucking lol

SomeCallMeTim
07-27-2010, 10:41 PM

fucking lol

Wait, that's for real? I heard someone mention that and thought for sure it was a joke.

mavsfan1000
07-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Fuck the Heat.

BUMP
07-27-2010, 11:20 PM

fucking lol

Curious as to why the Chicago Heat haven't hung up Mourning and Pippen's jersey yet

21_Blessings
07-27-2010, 11:23 PM
http://www.interbasket.net/players/seikaly.jpg

:lmao

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 11:40 PM
99% of the Heat fanbase before 2006 were former Bull/Jordan fans. Their entire franchise is the walking epitome of a bandwagon.

Hope you faggots enjoy watching the Lakers three-peat.

bullshit :)

i know fans from the 90s. my best friend and I have been HEAT fans since middle school in the late 90s'.

and the official heat forums have tons of pre-2006 accounts, including mine.

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 11:41 PM
you want to talk about bandwagon fans?

how about the faggot laker fans?

Los Angeles is one of the worst sports towns in the country. They wouldn't even support a fucking NFL franchise, all of them jumped town.

the only reason the lakers even have ANY fans is because the lakers win rings so they attract all you shitty dumbfuck bandwagoners.

ezzizle
07-27-2010, 11:43 PM
I am now part of the bandwagon xD

balldontlie
07-27-2010, 11:44 PM
if i move to miami and become a heat fan but still remain as a mavs fan first, am i still a bandwagon hopper?

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 11:46 PM
oh and how about the fucking baseball games?

how about the old angels games? or even Dodgers games nowadays?

you can see fucking scores and scores of Yankee hats because Los Angeles is nothing but a town of shitty bandwagon fans anyway.

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 11:48 PM
Having the Dolphins as your team is like having no team at all.

Dolphins are going to be very good this year, dipshit

one of the best fanbases in all of sports is Dolphin fans.

no championship since 1973 or 1972 i think, and still miami is a football crazy town.

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 11:50 PM
it's easy to cheer for a team that wins multiple rings every decade

GTFO bandwagon laker fan

TheKingOfMIA6
07-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Listen, the only thing Miami is known for is whores, that's it. Not sports, not great fans, not championships, just sluts, and clubs.

LA is different?

TheKingOfMIA6
07-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Except for championships

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Only undefeated professional sports team in american history : Miami Dolphins.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-28-2010, 12:09 AM
Only undefeated professional sports team in american history : Miami Dolphins.

That was 1972 baby

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 12:13 AM
:lol Luva's join date..

midnightpulp
07-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Movies Stars, Hollywood (you heard Wade... yeah it's gone be Hollywood), the best weather on the entire planet, Lakers, Dodgers, Trojans, Bruins. We have it all, son.

I wanna see you in the NFL forum when football season rolls around backing me, Iron Mexican, and Stretch up in repping the Raiders.

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 12:23 AM
:lol the Raiders..
:lol Jason Campbell..

midnightpulp
07-28-2010, 12:26 AM
:lol the Raiders..
:lol Jason Campbell..

That's exactly my point.

I wanna see how Luva does when he has to rep a shitty team.

Easy to talk game when you just repeated, but let's see him bring that same level of talk when the Raiders start the season off at 2-7.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-28-2010, 12:34 AM
lakaluva, sig bet that the Spurs will win the season series against the Lakers next year?

midnightpulp
07-28-2010, 12:36 AM
What, you want to see how good I cuss? I can't say shit. I have just as much Raider in me as I do Lakers, but we suck, and Al is not only bad for our team, but for the league as well. I know I'm not the only one that think we get the shaft from the refs just because of ol Al. Football season comes around, I shut up, crawl into a corner in the fetal position and hope other teams fans have mercy. I lurk down there, but I don't say shit. If we run off a few wins, you'll have a hell of a mouthpiece on ya side... but a loser hasn't much to say.

It can only get better from here now that Purple Drank is no longer on the team.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-28-2010, 12:37 AM

You must have something dandy in mind for me.:lol

:lol:lol:lol

Well, I'm still too chicken shit to make it a playoff series bet haha

Amuseddaysleeper
07-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Deal.

MiamiHeat
07-28-2010, 12:49 AM
LOL LAKALUVAS JOIN DATE

4-28-2008

post gasol bandwagon.

los angeles is one of the worst sports towns in the country.

Venti Quattro
07-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Ari Gold is bringing an NFL team in LA, bitches

Shank
07-28-2010, 10:05 AM
Name one town that has won more titles in the last 10 years.

Storrs, Connecticut.

MiamiHeatFan
07-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Can you assholes go find your OWN team? :rolleyes

I've been lurking this forum for years but I never saw any of you on the Heat wagon. I finally decide to join to support my team and I'm seeing all this crap. :rolleyes

Don Ready
07-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Can you assholes go find your OWN team? :rolleyes

I've been lurking this forum for years but I never saw any of you on the Heat wagon. I finally decide to join to support my team and I'm seeing all this crap. :rolleyes

Sure buddy and Luva had been lurking years before the Gasol trade as well. He just happen to join after as well.

jag
07-28-2010, 11:35 AM

I'm guessing 21 abortions doesn't see the irony in this post.

lefty
07-28-2010, 11:36 AM
Mamamia

Lakers bandwagoners (Lakaluva and Co)
Heat bandwagoners (including myself)

Now we have a forum !

21_Blessings
07-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm guessing 21 abortions doesn't see the irony in this post.

I'm guessing you don't see the irony your post.

The Lakers have multiple generations of die-hard fans. The Spurs? Haha, not so much. Most on this board didn't know what the fuck a Spurs was before Pop tanked for Timmy like a bitch. :flag:

Now Heat fan is a different breed. Pure bandwagon - they were born that way. Once the three amigo experiment fails and Lebron opts out they'll follow him to whatever team like little lapdogs.

jag
07-28-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm guessing you don't see the irony your post. I'mThe Lakers have multiple generations of die-hard fans. The Spurs? Haha, not so much.

I'm guessing you don't understand the concept of irony. I take it you're trying to insinuate that the flashy, high scoring, celebrity San Antonio Spurs have a huge bandwagon following?

Most on this board didn't know what the fuck a Spurs was before Pop tanked for Timmy like a bitch. :flag:

If you didn't know what "a Spurs was" before Duncan, then it's probably because you weren't a Laker fan. Since 1977(their first season in the NBA) the spurs have made 30 playoff appearances. Before Duncan there was Robinson. Before Robinson there was Gervin. I don't expect you to know these things...you're a lakers fan, just like you were a Bulls fan and just like you're probably a Yankees fan.

I'mNow Heat fan is a different breed. Pure bandwagon - they were born that way. Once the three amigo experiment fails and Lebron opts out they'll follow him to whatever team like little lapdogs.

The obsession lakers "fans" have with lebron is comical. Even when he wins the title, No one gives a shit about Kobe. More people watched Lebron's decision than game 7 of the finals. Sorry, no one cares.

lefty
07-28-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm guessing you don't see the irony your post.

The Lakers have multiple generations of die-hard fans. The Spurs? Haha, not so much. Most on this board didn't know what the fuck a Spurs was before Pop tanked for Timmy like a bitch. :flag:

Now Heat fan is a different breed. Pure bandwagon - they were born that way. Once the three amigo experiment fails and Lebron opts out they'll follow him to whatever team like little lapdogs.

Tanked?

Yeah, the Spurs without AJ, Vinny, Maxwell and whatnot, minus Robinson were going to get it done :rollin

Although they beat the shit out of the Lakers twice that season

21_Blessings
07-28-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm guessing you don't understand the concept of irony. I take it you're trying to insinuate that the flashy, high scoring, celebrity San Antonio Spurs have a huge bandwagon following?

The SA fanbase increased 1000% after Timmy and the championships arrived. Your post was pure irony.

If you didn't know what "a Spurs was" before Duncan, then it's probably because you weren't a Laker fan. Since 1977(their first season in the NBA) the spurs have made 30 playoff appearances. Before Duncan there was Robinson. Before Robinson there was Gervin. I don't expect you to know these things...you're a lakers fan, just like you were a Bulls fan and just like you're probably a Yankees fan.

And before Gervin there was Mikan, Baylor, West and Wilt. I don't expect you to know such things since you just recently jumped on the San Antonio bandwagon this last decade.

Shame all those new Spur fans are now jumping onto the Heat bandwagon after the realization of how bleak SA's future looks. Meanwhile the Forum was still selling out post-Magic.

The obsession lakers "fans" have with lebron is comical. Even when he wins the title, No one gives a shit about Kobe. More people watched Lebron's decision than game 7 of the finals. Sorry, no one cares.

Just like so many people watched LeRobin get his shit pushed in 3 years ago. Also known as the worst NBA finals -- ever. :bking

2010 finals = highest rated since Jordan. Yup, no one gives a shit about Kobe.

Zelophehad
07-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Just like so many people watched LeRobin get his shit pushed in 3 years ago. Also known as the worst NBA finals -- ever. :bking

Almost as bad as Kobe's performance in 04.

That series had like 19 stars in it and featured two of the biggest markets but yeah let's give Bryant all the credit. Speaking of Jordan, his Finals' ratings bukkakes Kobe's. Against the fucking small market Jazz no less.

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 01:23 PM
:cry yeah but :cry the mavericks are poopy heads and Dirk lost to the Spurs :cry

Gutter92
07-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Good shit Zeloph, take that inbred Laker fan and nail his ass to the tree of woe.

nkdlunch
07-28-2010, 01:45 PM
this thread is homosexually gay

BUMP
07-28-2010, 01:48 PM
this thread is homosexually gay

No homophobic slurs, raise the bar please!

nkdlunch
07-28-2010, 01:50 PM
raise the bar please!

I agree bump. what the fuck is this? heat fans reproducing like maggots? lakerfan larvae playing in the same fecal matter as heat fans?

you mofos need to get your shit straight soon

jag
07-28-2010, 02:34 PM
The SA fanbase increased 1000% after Timmy and the championships arrived. Your post was pure irony.

And before Gervin there was Mikan, Baylor, West and Wilt. I don't expect you to know such things since you just recently jumped on the San Antonio bandwagon this last decade.

San Antonio has one major sports franchise. Spurs fans hopped on the bandwagon as soon as they were born and began sporting a Gervin or Robinson jersey. Feel free to call out any 11 year olds in here who jumped on the bandwagon for Duncan.

As a hardcore fan I'd expect you to recognize the massive amount of bandwagoners yall have. I'd expect it to annoy you. The lakers are the biggest bandwagon franchise in the NBA...you arguing that makes me think you're one of those fans.

Shame all those new Spur fans are now jumping onto the Heat bandwagon after the realization of how bleak SA's future looks. Meanwhile the Forum was still selling out post-Magic.

You'll be hard pressed to find actual spurs fans who genuinely like lebron or the heat. HarlemHeat doesn't count.

TheJust like so many people watched LeRobin get his shit pushed in 3 years ago. Also known as the worst NBA finals -- ever. :bking

Does it bother you that Kobe has always been overshadowed? First it was Shaq, then he was a loser and by the time he got Gasol Bron was already doing bigger shit with a small market in a god-forsaken city. Kobe will be remembered as the guy who always chased Jordan. Kobe 2 Jordan 6

21_Blessings
07-28-2010, 02:54 PM
San Antonio has one major sports franchise. Spurs fans hopped on the bandwagon as soon as they were born and began sporting a Gervin or Robinson jersey. Feel free to call out any 11 year olds in here who jumped on the bandwagon for Duncan.

Rationalize all you want. Bandwagon.

As a hardcore fan I'd expect you to recognize the massive amount of bandwagoners yall have. I'd expect it to annoy you. The lakers are the biggest bandwagon franchise in the NBA...you arguing that makes me think you're one of those fans.

Does is bother you that the Lakers have a more die-hard base than the Spurs? Because that's an undeniable fact. Any successful sports team will have a bandwagon as we witnessed with the San Antonio Spurs 1998-2007. I've been a Laker fan through the bad, ugly and good. Doesn't annoy me one bit as I'll still be here when the casuals are moving on.

The Miami Heat are a completely different story. Their entire original base are basketball bandwagon nomads.

HarlemHeat doesn't count.

Yeah he's not even a real Spurs fan.

Does it bother you that Kobe has always been overshadowed? First it was Shaq, then he was a loser and by the time he got Gasol Bron was already doing bigger shit with a small market in a god-forsaken city. Kobe will be remembered as the guy who always chased Jordan. Kobe 2 Jordan 6

Kobe 5 + 2 repeats and counting; Duncan 4 + 0 repeats and done. Ouch. Couldn't even bring home the Gold for his country on a stacked team. :lol Pretty fucking pathetic when you look at it objectively.

The greatest era in San Antonio Spurs history will be remembered as a mere footnote. Why? Because the Lakers were the superior team and actually deserved to be called a dynasty. So while Kobe is remembered as player of the decade and two Laker dynasties are celebrated the Spurs will be praised for sneaking in a few while the league was at its weakest. :bking

HeatTheBestEver
07-28-2010, 03:04 PM
nigga quit hatin

jag
07-28-2010, 03:11 PM
I get it... I called you a former bulls bandwagoner and you got defensive and flipped it on me.

Does is bother you that the Lakers have a more die-hard base than the Spurs? Because that's an undeniable fact.

:lol Fez, Denzell Washington and Lindsey Lohan

Kobe 5 + 2 repeats and counting; Duncan 4 + 0 repeats and done. Ouch. Couldn't even bring home the Gold for his country on a stacked team. :lol Pretty fucking pathetic when you look at it objectively.

The greatest era in San Antonio Spurs history will be remembered as a mere footnote. Why? Because the Lakers were the superior team and actually deserved to be called a dynasty. So while Kobe is remembered as player of the decade and two Laker dynasties are celebrated the Spurs will be praised for sneaking in a few while the league was at its weakest. :bking

The Spurs will be remembered as winners. And Duncan won't ever be remembered as a guy who sat in prison, faced a judge on rape charges, went to the media with trade demands, took homosexual modeling pictures, tried to change his voice in interviews to sound like Jordan, cried after a playoff loss or shot 6-24 in a finals game 7 as a major detriment to his team.

From the looks of it, Duncan's legacy is just fine.

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 03:21 PM
:lol Why don't I count?..

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
I get it... I called you a former bulls bandwagoner and you got defensive and flipped it on me.

The Spurs will be remembered as winners. And Duncan won't ever be remembered as a guy who sat in prison, faced a judge on rape charges, went to the media with trade demands, took homosexual modeling pictures, tried to change his voice in interviews to sound like Jordan, cried after a playoff loss or shot 6-24 in a finals game 7 as a major detriment to his team.

From the looks of it, Duncan's legacy is just fine.

:lmao That last part is a legendary write-up..

jag
07-28-2010, 03:29 PM
:lol Why don't I count?..

Because you're one of the few Spurs fans that like Bron. You hurt my argument so i omitted you.

Muser
07-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Because you're one of the few Spurs fans that like Bron. You hurt my argument so i omitted you.

Like isn't the word to describe Harlem's feelings toward LeBron.

21_Blessings
07-28-2010, 03:33 PM

You never denied hopping on the SA wagon. So it's pretty obvious you jumped off the Jordon train only to land on Timmy's when he was going for the big *

http://static.poponthepop.com/images/gallery/eva-longoria-sans-makeup.jpg :lol

The Spurs will be remembered as winners.

They'll remembered as the Lakers bitch. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmo4uFggxbE) Have fun with that.

Duncan's legacy is just fine.

If he's fine with being below Kobe that is. Must sting. :hat

in2deep
07-28-2010, 03:42 PM
I agree bump. what the fuck is this? heat fans reproducing like maggots? lakerfan larvae playing in the same fecal matter as heat fans?

you mofos need to get your shit straight soon

:lol

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 03:45 PM
:lol Bringing up Tony Parker's wife as an example of bandwagoning :lol

I would also agree with Muse about my feelings towards Lebron, definitely a man-crush..

in2deep
07-28-2010, 03:47 PM
no matter how bad and arrogant Heat "fans" try to be, lakerfans still beat them without even trying :lol

Indazone
07-28-2010, 03:47 PM
http://z.about.com/d/phoenix/1/0/R/n/1/suns2007jones.jpg

This thing is coming back to South Beach where it belongs:

:lobt2:

Guess you are missing your defacto 2006 Championship. Something about getting beat down by the Heat must give a Mavsfan goosebumps. :lol

hater
07-28-2010, 03:48 PM

mavfans already given up the season

Ignorant Spurs fan
07-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Guess you are missing your defacto 2006 Championship. Something about getting beat down by the Heat must give a Mavsfan goosebumps. :lol

Tell that Chokerick fan what's up!!!! Hey if you come over later maybe we can watch the 2006 Finals while I give you a blow job...you down???????

jag
You never denied hoping on the SA wagon. So it's pretty obvious you jumped off the Jordon train only to land on Timmy's when he was going for the big *

I could have become a fan yesterday but even then i wouldn't match laker fan. Justifying my fandom to Lakers fan would be like Kobe asking O.J. if he thought he was a bad guy for cheating on his wife.

Have fun with that. I'd rather smash her than Denzel Washington, but i guess that wouldn't be the first time we disagreed.

If he's fine with being below Kobe that is. Must sting. :hat

He's got more LOBs as the #1 guy than anyone else in the NBA since Jordan. I'm sure he's cool with it.

Muser
Tell that Chokerick fan what's up!!!! Hey if you come over later maybe we can watch the 2006 Finals while I give you a blow job...you down???????

HarlemHeat37
Heat fans haven't done anything yet..I don't remember Heat fans being bad when they won the title in 2006 either..if they were, it doesn't even come close to Laker fan/Al-Quobe..I've never seen a fanbase that actually believes they personally won championships like Laker fans do, and I've never seen a fanbase get so defensive and insulted if people aren't licking their team's balls any time they mention them..

21_Blessings and DazedAndConfused are the prototypical Laker fans here IMO..if you go to a Laker forum like LG(Blessings posts there, so it's not surprising), the majority of the fans act exactly like those 2, they represent the Laker fanbase very well..

Muser
07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
21 thinks Ratliff > Thomas, so that's how much credibility his posts have.

picc84
07-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Heat fans weren't talking shit in 06 because they used all their energy fighting off the swarms of irate Mavs fans. Pics of Dirk palming Wade's back and quoting from the NBA rules book. Shit looked like a bunch of hobbits beating back the hordes of Mordor.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-28-2010, 05:39 PM
21 thinks Ratliff > Thomas, so that's how much credibility his posts have.

:lol

D-Wade #3
07-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Heat fans haven't done anything yet..I don't remember Heat fans being bad when they won the title in 2006 either..if they were, it doesn't even come close to Laker fan/Al-Quobe..I've never seen a fanbase that actually believes they personally won championships like Laker fans do, and I've never seen a fanbase get so defensive and insulted if people aren't licking their team's balls any time they mention them..

21_Blessings and DazedAndConfused are the prototypical Laker fans here IMO..if you go to a Laker forum like LG(Blessings posts there, so it's not surprising), the majority of the fans act exactly like those 2, they represent the Laker fanbase very well..

Crucify em' Harlem! Send those dckndabooty ass bitches to the tree of woe

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 05:54 PM

mavfans already given up the season

Dumbfuck, look at the post date

BUMP
07-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Heat fans weren't talking shit in 06 because they used all their energy fighting off the swarms of irate Mavs fans. Pics of Dirk palming Wade's back and quoting from the NBA rules book. Shit looked like a bunch of hobbits beating back the hordes of Mordor.

Was any of that supposed to be funny?

Andrew Bynum
07-28-2010, 06:51 PM

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Drive for five!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D2Procon
07-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Fuck the Heat.

Fuck the Mavs

6>0

21_Blessings
07-29-2010, 02:55 AM
I'd rather smash her than Denzel Washington, but i guess that wouldn't be the first time we disagreed.

You're a fat greasy Texan. What do you know about smashing pussy?

He's got more LOBs as the #1 guy than anyone else in the NBA since Jordan. I'm sure he's cool with it.

Yet Duncan is the inferior player which is affirmed by how his peers view Kobe as the GOAT of this era. The gap will only widen as Kobe cements his more impressive legacy with championships while Duncan dabbles in playoff irrelevancy and tops his career off with a nice juicy wet fart.

I'm sure Duncan is cool with that just like he was cool with failing to win back to back or choking/quitting during the Olympics. Spur fan, however, is definitely butthurt over this reality.

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 03:09 AM
Do you actually believe any of your trolling, or do you just enjoy typing?

midnightpulp
07-29-2010, 07:53 AM

Does is bother you that the Lakers have a more die-hard base than the Spurs? Because that's an undeniable fact. Any successful sports team will have a bandwagon as we witnessed with the San Antonio Spurs 1998-2007. I've been a Laker fan through the bad, ugly and good. Doesn't annoy me one bit as I'll still be here when the casuals are moving on.

The Miami Heat are a completely different story. Their entire original base are basketball bandwagon nomads.

Yeah he's not even a real Spurs fan.

Quit trying to rewrite history, faggot.

From '99 to '05, the Western Conference was the strongest it's ever been. Nearly every elite team had a good to great front-line, it was common for there to be multiple 60 and 55+ win teams in any given season, and the rule changes to make it easier for players like your homosexual man-crush to score weren't yet put into place.

In today's league (prior to the unification in Miami), you essentially have had one-and-half teams anywhere near capable of playing playoff basketball the way it's supposed to be played. This is evidenced by how much of a joke the Western Conference playoffs were. The 2-8 seeds in last season's playoffs were basically all 8 seed level teams.

The Lakers repeated because they have the best front line in basketball and no other current team can match their size and versatility at those positions. Not because 6-24 is some kind of transcendent player that we should all thank the basketball gods for giving us. By virtue of the talent they boast up front, they should win the title. When Dwight Howard is the league's best big, you know the "elite" post player is all but a thing of the past and in you're in weak era.

Fact is, Kobe "not one great Final series to his record" Bryant has never won jackshit without an elite front line, while Duncan has won with average or mediocre perimeter play, twice.

And some other facts for your faggot, Kobe cocksucking ass: For the past 3 years, the Lakers have feasted on the weakest Western Conference the league has seen since the 70s. Kobe hasn't beaten any of his former contemporaries as team leader when they were in their prime or on championship level teams. All the elite players from the late 90s, mid 00s, are either past their prime (Shaq, Duncan), retired, or stuck in neutral on teams with little chance of winning (Dirk, Nash).

The Gasol-era Lakers never had to go through a peak Kings, Spurs, Mavs, or Pistons squad, teams that were infinitely better than the garbage that is the Nuggets, Jazz, Yao-less Rockets, Magic, and current Suns. Furthermore, if you wanted to win back then, you had to go through a front line that might've featured Shaq, Dennis Rodman, and Horace Grant, or Duncan/Robinson, or Brian Grant, Sheed, and Sabonis, or Webber, Divac, and a young Brad Miller. Nowadays, you get Carlos Boozer and some scrub named Fesenko, or Amar'e Stoudamire and Brook Lopez. :lol

These Lakers have not beat one great team, either in the Western Conference playoffs or the Finals. Not one. A 50 win Boston team that's about to apply for Social Security and lost its starting center doesn't even come close to fuckin' counting. When the Lakers did play a great team in '08 Boston, they got their heads shoved straight into the curb and stomped.