PDA

View Full Version : Spurs need "the greek nash/t-mac"

stxspurs
07-09-2008, 01:03 PM
que kill bill pana........v-span to the rescue!

Indazone
07-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Oh I thought you meant Papaloukas. The real Greek T-Mac.

stxspurs
07-09-2008, 01:09 PM
sure him too.....even diamantisissisis......?

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2008, 01:11 PM
dude we dont need some weak ass pussy spartan coming to SPURTAAAAAAAAAA, cause you pop is going to kick his ass down that fukn pit, just like JVG did to his moral

cant w8 4 2012
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
didn't we have that fool in the beginning of the season,from the scola trade.Dude got homesick or whatever.:jack

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 01:12 PM
ask his mommy if he come to amerka to play

stxspurs
07-09-2008, 01:18 PM
she said yes......vagasil is gtg!

Indazone
07-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Spanoulis as much as we all make fun of him has the tools to be successful in the NBA. But..as you said, he needs to toughen up and not be a pussy if and when he decides to come back.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-09-2008, 01:24 PM
He won't come to Spurs now. They draft a point guard. He will not come to any team unless there is open spot at PG. He is very careful now after experience with Rockets. He would not even sign with any team of Europe unless point guard spot had opening.

stretch
07-09-2008, 01:25 PM
He won't come to Spurs now. They draft a point guard. He will not come to any team unless there is open spot at PG. He is very careful now after experience with Rockets. He would not even sign with any team of Europe unless point guard spot had opening.

if he is so good he should be able to get on the roster with ease.

ducks
07-09-2008, 01:25 PM

because he is afraid he could not beat out hill
CHICKEN

picnroll
07-09-2008, 01:27 PM

Good place for him to look then would be Seattle. They need a PG

.... and a team.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-09-2008, 01:28 PM
because he is afraid he could not beat out hill
CHICKEN

I hope this is joke. Spurs would do flips if they could replace Hill with Spanoulis.

Indazone
07-09-2008, 01:30 PM
There are very few starting calibur guards from anywhere that would make the Spurs their first choice.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
07-09-2008, 01:32 PM
I hope this is joke. Spurs would do flips if they could replace Hill with Spanoulis.

Who does this lace curtain motherfucker think he is? Let me help you understand something, you punk. V-Span is no fuckin' baller! Go slam your head through a plate glass window!

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Who does this lace curtain motherfucker think he is? Let me help you understand something, you punk. V-Span is no fuckin' baller! Go slam your head through a plate glass window!

Spanoulis was offer full MLE for 5 years from Washington Wizards to be able sign today if he wanted to just 1 month ago he was offer this and yes NBA team can offer this then to foreign players.

You can explain when Hill get such offer.

iE_h9DRAJKs

Marcus Bryant
07-09-2008, 01:44 PM
He's not available. He just signed for 3 years & $100 trillion with Zeus.

Indazone
07-09-2008, 01:52 PM
NBA teams in search of a starting PG material are:

Rockets - Rafer Alston? C'mon
Clippers - Livingston failure and now they got Cuttino Mobley running pt? sheesh
T-Wolves - really hurting at the PG position now.
Knicks but they just signed Duhon
Charlotte - needs an upgrade Felton or DJ Augustine? wow
Mavericks LOL cause Kidd is over the hill :D
Memphis - boy do they suck
Pacers - OMG this team sucks so bad at PG it's not even funny

picnroll
07-09-2008, 01:54 PM
NY won't work. Vag is scared he'll get beat out by Duhon. Maybe if Livingston comes to camp in a wheelchair Vag will give it a shot.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
07-09-2008, 01:55 PM
Spanoulis was offer full MLE for 5 years from Washington Wizards to be able sign today if he wanted to just 1 month ago he was offer this and yes NBA team can offer this then to foreign players.

You can explain when Hill get such offer.

iE_h9DRAJKs

Whoop-de-fuckin'-do. That lace curtain motherfucker still hasn't taken anyone's job, has he? Why couldn't he overtake Alston's job in Houston? You wanna know why? Because Alston was the guy that did his job! V-Span must be the other guy.

Freeze
07-09-2008, 01:56 PM

So when you wrote one year ago he could join Spurs Organisation this summer, you believed Parker will be trade ? :wow

:lmao

Indazone
07-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Only way it makes sense for Spanoulis to come to the Spurs is if Vaughn is sent packing. Ginobili and Parker start and Vspan takes over the sixth man position that Ginobili once had.

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Only way it makes sense for Spanoulis to come to the Spurs is if Vaughn is sent packing. Ginobili and Parker start and Vspan takes over the sixth man position that Ginobili once had.

But V Span doesn't want to have to compete for a spot, he just wants one there ready for him when he arrives, so the Spurs would have to get rid of Hill and probably Bones as well.

stxspurs
07-09-2008, 02:08 PM

so he thinks hill will give him that much competition??? he is a rookie....if he is that good he wouldnt be afraid of that

DPG21920
NBA teams in search of a starting PG material are:

Rockets - Rafer Alston? C'mon
Clippers - Livingston failure and now they got Cuttino Mobley running pt? sheesh
T-Wolves - really hurting at the PG position now.
Knicks but they just signed Duhon
Charlotte - needs an upgrade Felton or DJ Augustine? wow
Mavericks LOL cause Kidd is over the hill :D
Memphis - boy do they suck
Pacers - OMG this team sucks so bad at PG it's not even funny

Are you serious with this list?

Why on earth would he go back to the Rockets when he hated it there and Rafer is doing a nice job?

Clippers: Ever heard of Baron Davis?

T-Wolves: Have a slew of guards, especially Randy Foye who is young and whom they traded Brandon Roye for essentially.

Knicks: DID just sign Duhon and they still have Marbury on their hands

Charlotte: just drafted in recent years two young solid point guards you mentioned

Mavericks: Ya, a future HOF and 20 million dollar player will lose his spot...

Memphis: What about the trade they just made getting OJ Mayo, they also drafted Mike Conley last year and have Marko Jaric and Javaris Crittenton as back ups

Pacers: Just traded for TJ Ford and still have Tinsley...

picnroll
Isn't Vag in the same position on his Greek team, bitching because a couple of guys have beaten him out, one being Javtokas?

Indazone
07-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Are you serious with this list?

Why on earth would he go back to the Rockets when he hated it there and Rafer is doing a nice job? Who said he was going back..just saying Rafer sucked..we should be able to do better.

Clippers: Ever heard of Baron Davis? First of all SG

T-Wolves: Have a slew of guards, especially Randy Foye who is young and whom they traded Brandon Roye for essentially. Foye sucks nuff said

Knicks: DID just sign Duhon and they still have Marbury on their hands Duhon who? Marbury is gone.

Charlotte: just drafted in recent years two young solid point guards you mentioned These two youngsters havent proven anything.

Mavericks: Ya, a future HOF and 20 million dollar player will lose his spot... another failure by the Mavs :D

Memphis: What about the trade they just made getting OJ Mayo, they also drafted Mike Conley last year and have Marko Jaric and Javaris Crittenton as back ups Conley? Conely doesn't even get minutes now. Mayo is a rookie..he's not going to get minutes. Javaris and Crittenton? HAHAHAHA

Pacers: Just traded for TJ Ford and still have Tinsley... Tinsley is toast and TJ Ford is one neck injury away from ending it all with his NBA career.

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Mavericks: Ya, a future HOF and 20 million dollar player will lose his spot...

I think they just signed Barea as well.

DPG21920
07-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Tinsley is toast and TJ Ford is one neck injury away from ending it all with his NBA career.

You are foolish... so all these players suck I guess, the Spurs or the Rockets would love to have 80% of them. Alston did a more than commendable job.

DPG21920
07-09-2008, 02:17 PM
He plays PG

Indazone
07-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Baron is more of a SG..yeah he plays PG some but he and Monta Ellis are about the same.

DPG21920
07-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Wow

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 02:22 PM
He plays PG

If you are referring to Baron Davis, then I'd tend to agree. There aren't many shooting guards that average 22 and 8.

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Baron is more of a SG..yeah he plays PG some but he and Monta Ellis are about the same.

If Ellis was sixth* in the league in assists, then you might have a point. But he isn't, so you don't. By your rationale I suppose Tony Parker is a shooting guard as well.

*He's actually seventh, but we don't count Tinsley because Reggie Miller is the only reason he gets assists.

hater
07-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Duhon sucks. I can't beleive that's the move NY did

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Duhon sucks. I can't beleive that's the move NY did

I guess you missed the press conference. They have a new coach now. He left a really good team because he thought the request that they have a backup point guard, a longer regular season rotation, and some emphasis on defense amounted to unreasonable working conditions.

Indazone
07-09-2008, 04:46 PM
If you are referring to Baron Davis, then I'd tend to agree. There aren't many shooting guards that average 22 and 8.

You mean like T-Mac? He's a shooting guard.

samikeyp
07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
If Spanoulis had the όρχεις for the NBA, he would take an offer and prove he could play.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-10-2008, 10:31 AM

Yes this was what Popovich wanted him for.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Isn't Vag in the same position on his Greek team, bitching because a couple of guys have beaten him out, one being Javtokas?

:lol

Javtokas play in Russia not Greece. When he play in PAO Spanoulis was in NBA. Javtokas not even able get in rotation of such big club as PAO when he was there.

You are think of Jasikevicius not Javtokas. And no player beat Spanoulis in PAO. Who tell you such crap?

In PAO #1 player is Spanoulis, #2 player is Fotsis, #3 player is Diamantidis, #4 player is Batiste, #5 player is Pekovic, #6 player is Jasikevicius

In Hellas national team #1 player is Spanoulis, #2 player is Fotsis, #3 player is Papaloukas, #4 player is Diamantidis.

DaDakota
07-10-2008, 10:45 AM
I still want him back in Houston....

Come back V-Span....JVG is dead to us........

We want SPARTA !!!!

DD

stxspurs
07-10-2008, 10:52 AM
no no...come to s.a....or stay....or whtatever:)

Obstructed_View
07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
You mean like T-Mac? He's a shooting guard.

Since when is 5.9 equal to 8? If you don't even know anything about your own players (Tmac is a tweener and played as a 3 much of his career) then maybe you should stay out of the conversations regarding other players. Unless you are going to make a case that Jason Richardson is a point guard then maybe now's the time for you to shut up.

Indazone
07-10-2008, 11:31 AM
If Ellis was sixth* in the league in assists, then you might have a point. But he isn't, so you don't. By your rationale I suppose Tony Parker is a shooting guard as well.

*He's actually seventh, but we don't count Tinsley because Reggie Miller is the only reason he gets assists.

Ellis is listed as a SG