PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the cokehead thread?

50 cent
07-09-2008, 02:45 PM
:downspin:

Ronaldo McDonald
07-09-2008, 02:47 PM
It overdosed on stupidity

Viva Las Espuelas
07-09-2008, 02:55 PM
dammit. i missed it. so who put it over the edge?

Ronaldo McDonald
07-09-2008, 03:07 PM
I belive it was Cry Havoc. He's was either being pugnacious or overlysensitive. Probably the latter.

baseline bum
07-09-2008, 03:27 PM
relapse?

Dude
07-09-2008, 03:28 PM
http://www.spursreport.com/forums/images/satellite/header/srlogonew-leftnew.jpg

Howard K Stern
07-09-2008, 04:26 PM
ST the new SR?

Kori Ellis
07-09-2008, 04:27 PM
The original poster of the thread asked that the thread be removed. So, it's deleted for now.

mouse
07-09-2008, 04:42 PM
That is so lame on so many levels. First off you go to a public forum to tell the public about your lame drugged up lifestyle that involves immature wife beaters. You waste peoples time by them replying with advice and insults just so then when the coke wheres off you realize what an ass you made of yourself so you cry to the webmaster to have it all removed?

JT should get a 3 day Ban or a icon under his name that shows us in the future not to waste time reading his lame ass bullshit.

Ps: Can you delete some topics for me also? I will PM you the list.

atxrocker
07-09-2008, 04:47 PM
The original poster of the thread asked that the thread be removed. So, it's deleted for now.

:lol is this for real? JT is fucking lame.

johnsmith
07-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Can we post a synopsis of it and recreate the thread?

jack sommerset
07-09-2008, 04:53 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

baseline bum
07-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Can we post a synopsis of it and recreate the thread?

y0EppcO2L-8

mouse
07-09-2008, 04:57 PM
:lol is this for real? JT is fucking lame.

I am not sure what is Lame err, Asking for your topic to be removed, or having Kori tell everyone you wanted a topic removed. :lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-09-2008, 05:07 PM
J.T. will probably need to retire his screenname after that fiasco.

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
How long before J.T. starts a suicide thread over this?

My guess is 2 days.

atxrocker
07-09-2008, 05:14 PM
How long before J.T. starts a suicide thread over this?

My guess is 2 days.

rofl

KEDA
07-09-2008, 05:14 PM
I give it 2 hours

J.T.
07-09-2008, 05:16 PM
do71O6X0n50

Bye.

Mulchie
07-09-2008, 05:17 PM
And I thought I was the only one to flame out around here.

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2008, 05:17 PM
:lmao

MannyIsGod
07-09-2008, 05:23 PM
do71O6X0n50

Bye.

You should def dis those of us here at ST. We don't beat women and shit - we're not qualified to be cool with you.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-09-2008, 05:40 PM
This thread is petty and pointless.

Let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

smeagol
07-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Drugs make you crazy

Das Texan
07-09-2008, 05:56 PM
what a fucking bitch.

Fillmoe
07-09-2008, 05:57 PM
lol.... what a vagine

Vagina
07-09-2008, 06:13 PM
lol.... what a vagine

:flipoff Remember when you had to cry to Kori to have your posts deleted?

CuckingFunt
07-09-2008, 06:13 PM
:flipoff Remember when you had to cry to Kori to have your posts deleted?

I think you're thinking of GiG.

Vagina
07-09-2008, 06:16 PM
I think you're thinking of GiG.

Yeah, I get them all mixed up.

JoeChalupa
07-09-2008, 06:16 PM
I was wondering when this thread would show up.

___uPtOwNgIrL___
07-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Go Back SpursTalk.com - Forums > View Profile
Reload this Page J.T.

User Name Remember Me?
Password
Register Members Chat Room vBookie Today's Posts Search

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search
Chat Room
Enter Chat Room
Enter Chat Room (Float)
0 User(s) in Chat Room
Who's Chatting
Go to Page...
View Profile: J.T.
Day Tripper
Last Activity: Today 06:16 PM

Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by J.T.
Find all threads started by J.T.

Private Message:
Send a private message to J.T.
Additional Information Group Memberships

Date of Birth:
June 24
Biography:
I'm a drug addict, woman beater, child rapist, tax evasionist, steal from the church, burn the flag
Interests:
Clippers, guitar, classic rock
Contract killer
Position:
Streaky Guard
Favorite Team:
Los Angeles Clippers
Human:
Yes

:lmao at jt's profile

50 cent
07-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Kori, so you just delete the entire threads of posters when they request it?

That seems to undermine the community of the forum somewhat doesn't it?

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I like where this thread is going.

Cry Havoc
07-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I belive it was Cry Havoc. He's was either being pugnacious or overlysensitive. Probably the latter.

Hmmm.... last time we had a "discussion" it was you who got all upset, if memory serves. :lol

and, lol at this thread. Mr. Internet Tough Guys in full effect.

Mulchie
07-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I like where this thread is going.

This topic may catch fire!

Clandestino
07-09-2008, 06:44 PM
yeah, seems pretty stupid to delete a thread bc one guy cried..

JT's suicide kit
07-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Looks like JT will be needing me very me soon!

Addict
07-09-2008, 07:17 PM
I can't get enough of this topic.

TheSanityAnnex
07-09-2008, 07:21 PM
This could go down as a pussier move than when norcal510 pm'd GIG asking him not to tell the forum he was pretending he was that black kid on his football team because he didn't want to make him mad.

CuckingFunt
07-09-2008, 07:23 PM
This could go down as a pussier move than when norcal510 pm'd GIG asking him not to tell the forum he was pretending he was that black kid on his football team because he didn't want to make him mad.

No. Nothing could ever top that.

TheSanityAnnex
07-09-2008, 07:32 PM
No. Nothing could ever top that.
If Kori would post a screenshot of the pm it could be possible.

Fillmoe
07-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Has JT killed himself yet?

Heath Ledger
07-09-2008, 07:38 PM
What a pussy, he airs his dirty laundry gets feedback he doesnt like then leaves with his tail tucked between his legs.

DannyT
07-09-2008, 09:03 PM
this is not good fuckers...now we are going to have his death under our belts...thanks for killing JT guys...this isnt some episode of southpark you do know that right

JoeChalupa
07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
J.T. is a survivor. :tu

midgetonadonkey
07-09-2008, 10:50 PM
If J.T. does really kill himself that would make him an instant forum legend.

Kori Ellis
07-09-2008, 10:55 PM
You guys need to simmer down a little. Don't act like JT is the first person to ask that a thread gets deleted. I can probably name five to ten regular posters who have done it in the past just off the top of my head.

Sometimes people post something they regret and it starts to effect them OFF the forum. The thread isn't completely deleted. I can still see it and turn it back on.

mouse
07-09-2008, 11:08 PM
You guys need to simmer down a little. Don't act like JT is the first person to ask that a thread gets deleted. I can probably name five to ten regular posters who have done it in the past just off the top of my head.

Sometimes people post something they regret and it starts to effect them OFF the forum. The thread isn't completely deleted. I can still see it and turn it back on.

Oh shit! First JT ask for a topic to be deleted now Kori pulls out the 2nd grade teacher card?

This is worst than asking to have your topic removed! to actually have your 'Mother Kori' come out to the porch and tell the other kids to behave? this shit is priceless....:lmao

DannyT
07-09-2008, 11:15 PM
its like on dazed and confused where the they boys are running home to avoid being paddled and the mom pops out with a shooty and defends her little babies....Kori you can put away your titty now I think he's full just make sure LJ burps him

mouse
07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
The thread isn't completely deleted. I can still see it and turn it back on.

Can you let me see it so I can screen capture it to have for future entertainment?

If your going to delete a topic, you should consider others who took time to post, your also deleting their words and opinions, and I think they should have some say also.
just my thoughts on the matter. It just feels like some sort of censorship.

I am having a Cantina LadySpur flash back! :smokin

Maybe a 1 hour notice so we can finish reading it?

I think JT is not a child anymore and should not be on line if he is. He is a big boy let him edit his own posts.

Fillmoe
07-09-2008, 11:24 PM
He Is A Vagine

mouse
07-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Where was Kori's love when Greg More was going to body slam me at the gtg?

sUPER sOAKER
07-09-2008, 11:38 PM
doubleeeeeeeeestandard

50 cent
07-10-2008, 01:30 AM
I especially loved the part where he said E and Xanax were soft drugs and never kill a person.

Kori, seriously.....this goes against everything Spurstalk was based upon.

If I'm out of line, please PM me, but I thought ST was never going to the censorship mode that SR went to.

MannyIsGod
07-10-2008, 01:32 AM
I especially loved the part where he said E and Xanax were soft drugs and never kill a person.

If I'm out of line, please PM me, but I thought ST was never going to the censorship mode that SR went to.

Its not censorship mode - dude asked Kori to do something for him and she did to avoid drama (I'm assuming).

50 cent
07-10-2008, 01:34 AM
Its not censorship mode - dude asked Kori to do something for him and she did to avoid drama (I'm assuming).

I respect Kori's decision and maybe not quite censorship, but I'm against the trend.

Totally her decision though.

Kori Ellis
07-10-2008, 01:38 AM
I respect Kori's decision and maybe not quite censorship, but I'm against the trend.

Totally her decision though.

It's not about censorship. You guys can bash me if you want for taking it down (and I'm not even saying that it won't be put back up eventually) but there's a human factor that comes into play at some point. And when someone asks me a favor about something that is affecting their real life, then that's my judgement call.

timvp
07-10-2008, 01:49 AM

:violin

Hypothetically speaking, if someone posts a thread and talks about people not on the forum and those people not on the forum find it and request the thread be deleted, what do you think the proper response would be?

Damn, people find the stupidest ish to nag about. Change out the tampon.

DannyT
07-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Kori I don't like his attitude....

MannyIsGod
07-10-2008, 02:37 AM

Hypothetically speaking, if someone posts a thread and talks about people not on the forum and those people not on the forum find it and request the thread be deleted, what do you think the proper response would be?

:lol Timvp sayign change out the tampon is funny as hell.

50 cent
07-10-2008, 03:42 AM

u 2 run the roost. you are great forum owners.

Who's read y for football season.????:hat

Luke Skywalker
07-10-2008, 05:30 AM
That is so lame on so many levels. First off you go to a public forum to tell the public about your lame drugged up lifestyle that involves immature wife beaters. You waste peoples time by them replying with advice and insults just so then when the coke wheres off you realize what an ass you made of yourself so you cry to the webmaster to have it all removed?

JT should get a 3 day Ban or a icon under his name that shows us in the future not to waste time reading his lame ass bullshit.

JT didnt do any coke, it was his friend, and its great that people like you and most the other people in this thread are here to talk your shit to someone thats obviously going thru hard times right now. I don't blame him for leaving. The kid was looking for help and you all kicked him in the balls. :tu

Great to see how two faced this place can be. People with the little heart pictures in their sigs pushing around a kid trying to fix his life, what like u never made a mistake in your life?? Nope, yall are all perfect. All you care about is that a thread got deleted so you couldn't talk some more shit to JT so you made this one, and all you want to talk about how its so unfair to you because you can't messing with a stressed out kid.

JoeChalupa
07-10-2008, 07:32 AM
It's official. JT is Troll of the Week, possibly Troll of the Month

I don't think J.T. was trolling at all on this subject.

monosylab1k
07-10-2008, 08:31 AM
u 2 run the roost. you are great forum owners.

Who's read y for football season.????:hat

:lmao dude you are one weaksauce carrying motherfucker. You puff out your chest and talk all sorts of shit on JT, go dissing the forum, whining about "censorship" like it even applies here......but as soon as you get your ass smacked down by Kori & timvp you get your fucking shinebox and start the backtracking and the "aw shucks you guys are right. You two are the best evar! Let me change the subject so I can stop making an asshole of myself! football!"

I think everyone can see who the real bitch is here.

PakiDan
07-10-2008, 10:22 AM
:lmao dude you are one weaksauce carrying motherfucker. You puff out your chest and talk all sorts of shit on JT, go dissing the forum, whining about "censorship" like it even applies here......but as soon as you get your ass smacked down by Kori & timvp you get your fucking shinebox and start the backtracking and the "aw shucks you guys are right. You two are the best evar! Let me change the subject so I can stop making an asshole of myself! football!"

:lol:lol This is some great shit!!! I love this forum!

stretch
07-10-2008, 10:38 AM

:tu

i was thinking the same damn thing.

JT was upset about a real life issue.

this guy is whining like a little pussy bitch about someone deleting a thread on an internet forum.

50 cent
07-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Holy shit bisquits.....i was fucked up last night and don't even remember posting on this thread.

I do respect what Kori wants to do on the forum since it's her "house", but I do think it's a little lame that she deletes threads after somebody requests it be deleted because they are an idiot.

Spurminator
07-10-2008, 12:43 PM
I'd like to request on behalf of 50 cent that this thread be deleted.

monosylab1k
07-10-2008, 12:44 PM
i was fucked up last night and don't even remember posting on this thread.

oh, the irony.

stretch
07-10-2008, 12:47 PM
oh, the irony.

lol, alcohol abusement. what a two-faced faggot.

Taco
07-10-2008, 12:57 PM
do71O6X0n50

Bye.

:lol

hxq7yHka5aY

:lol

50 cent
07-10-2008, 02:53 PM
lol, alcohol abusement. what a two-faced faggot.

Yes, because we all know that alcohol equals coke and ecstasy.

Douche.

stretch
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM

yes

Michael Kelso
07-10-2008, 03:07 PM

Douche.

Look who's talking now :rollin

JoeChalupa
07-10-2008, 03:20 PM
:sleep

Michael Kelso
07-10-2008, 03:42 PM
A drunkass, a cokehead, and someone thats rolling balls get behind the wheel.

The cokehead starts coming down and drives around trying to get more.

The rolling balls dude just keeps driving and looking at all the pretty lights.

What does the drunkass do?

VGdugpai93U

slayermin
07-10-2008, 04:20 PM
A drunkass, a cokehead, and someone thats rolling balls get behind the wheel.

The cokehead starts coming down and drives around trying to get more.

The rolling balls dude just keeps driving and looking at all the pretty lights.

What does the drunkass do?

VGdugpai93U

I mentioned this in the cokehead thread. Usually the cokehead will get home safe after drinking a case of beer and a fifth of jack.

I beg to differ about the guy rolling. If it's good ecstacy, you have no business driving, imo. You will end up just like the drunk guy or gal.

MannyIsGod
07-10-2008, 04:39 PM
Are you guys really trying to make an argument for coke usage over alcohol usage based on which would be a safer driver?

Sherlock Holmes
07-10-2008, 04:43 PM
What are the stats for Cokehead driving fatalaties compared to alcohol? They're probably bad I'm assuming. I think a cockhead who has coked it up will be out for a while or hallucinating and driving would be the last thing on his mind. They alwasy told me in grade school/high school that alcohol was the deadliest drug in the US on the basis that it leads to the most deaths.

stretch
07-10-2008, 04:48 PM
What are the stats for Cokehead driving fatalaties compared to alcohol? They're probably bad I'm assuming. I think a cockhead who has coked it up will be out for a while or hallucinating and driving would be the last thing on his mind. They alwasy told me in grade school/high school that alcohol was the deadliest drug in the US on the basis that it leads to the most deaths.

lol cockhead

slayermin
07-10-2008, 04:50 PM
Are you guys really trying to make an argument for coke usage over alcohol usage based on which would be a safer driver?

Obviously, both should not be driving under the influence but if I had to bet on who would get home safe, my money is on the cokehead.

MannyIsGod
07-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Obviously, both should not be driving under the influence but if I had to bet on who would get home safe, my money is on the cokehead.

I'd go with the cab.

Druggie
07-10-2008, 05:07 PM
I beg to differ about the guy rolling. If it's good ecstacy, you have no business driving, imo. You will end up just like the drunk guy or gal.

Take it from me kiddo, I used to do the stuff back in the day before these dealers started mixing it up with speed or headache medicine. Drivin' on it is pretty groovy. The lights are brighter and the music sounds better. That's about it.

David Wooderson
07-10-2008, 05:10 PM
:lmao

Cocaine is a stimulant, geniuses. It's not going to impair anyone's ability to drive a car like being wasted on alcohol does.

Michael Kelso
07-10-2008, 05:22 PM

No brah just kind of laughing off how 50 cent hooker thinks he's so bad ass because he drinks alcohol instead of doing coke or E when alcohol has killed more than both combined and to the power of 10.

thispego
07-10-2008, 05:41 PM
that video makes me want to drink and drive more

Bizarro J.T.
07-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Drink and drive no good! Bizarro JT rather do coke and hit woman!

ShoogarBear
07-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Hokey smokes. I stopped reading that thread like three days ago. Nobody told me it was gonna go epic. :depressed

Ricardo Romo
07-10-2008, 08:32 PM
What thread?