PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Gomes: Do we have a shot at him ?

tmtcsc
07-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Do we have enough for this guy or is Minnesota going to match whatever he gets. I think he's at 700K a year.

timvp
07-09-2008, 11:30 PM
No chance. They didn't have much of a chance with the full MLE. Certainly don't have a chance with LLE type money.

Obstructed_View
07-09-2008, 11:35 PM
What about Dorell Wright?

EDIT: He's restricted. I forgot.

wisnub
07-09-2008, 11:35 PM
FUck him...i hate that we always aiming for fucking low pick. He can jack off or takin minimum rookie salary. We should focus on JR Smith even if it cost us all MLE. Or Azubuike.

Kori Ellis
07-09-2008, 11:37 PM
We should focus on JR Smith even if it cost us all MLE. Or Azubuike.

The Spurs spent a big part of the MLE on Roger Mason. There's no chance for JR Smith or Azubuike.

Tully365
I wish. If Turiaf, Duhon, and Pietrus are getting money close to or at the MLE, Gomes will too. I read yesterday his agent was talking to Utah.

brettn
FUck him...i hate that we always aiming for fucking low pick. He can jack off or takin minimum rookie salary. We should focus on JR Smith even if it cost us all MLE. Or Azubuike.

Well as soon as you find a full MLE for us to throw at these guys, let us know.

Spurtacus
07-10-2008, 12:06 AM

I guess you didn't hear about our recent acquisition?

wisnub
07-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Just a question,,if we let go Finley and Thomas...is that going to lower our cap and give us more room to sign more people (JR/Azubuike and another big man). Thomas costs us $8 mill last season and dunno exactly about Finley but i guess its was like more than two mill coz lots of his salary was paid by Cuban. I still hope Spurs gonna get more solid players for upcoming season coz its going to be a tough one

Kori Ellis
07-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Just a question,,if we let go Finley and Thomas...is that going to lower our cap and give us more room to sign more people (JR/Azubuike and another big man). Thomas costs us $8 mill last season and dunno exactly about Finley but i guess its was like more than two mill coz lots of his salary was paid by Cuban. I still hope Spurs gonna get more solid players for upcoming season coz its going to be a tough one

No matter if they keep them or not, the Spurs will just have the rest of the MLE plus the LLE to spend.

wisnub
07-10-2008, 12:17 AM
damn..then next season is going to be a tough one. Im still hoping Posey go somwhere else so it weaken Celtics. And I hope Bynum stay injured somehow hehehe