PDA

View Full Version : The Official "I hate when that happens!" thread

tlongII
07-10-2008, 10:42 AM
When I gotta take dump real bad at work and rush into the bathroom, drop trou, and sit only to discover that some ass-hat pissed all over the seat! :madrun

Sheryl Crow
07-10-2008, 10:44 AM
I hope you used one of your alloted 3 sheets to wipe that up first.

stretch
07-10-2008, 10:44 AM
When I gotta take dump real bad at work and rush into the bathroom, drop trou, and sit only to discover that some ass-hat pissed all over the seat! :madrun

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2008, 10:47 AM

What kind of low lifes do you work with?

Viva Las Espuelas
07-10-2008, 10:48 AM
first of all why do you sit with out first wiping the seat. secondly and most importantly why are you sitting bare assed on a public seat?! that's disgusting. use an ass gasket. if not, then make that paper triangle. nasty ass. you probably don't wash your hands when you're done.

BacktoBasics
07-10-2008, 10:54 AM
This is why you have herpes dude

PakiDan
07-10-2008, 11:17 AM
:lol:lol

I used to take a dump every morning at 9am on the dot while working at the AT&T Center. I would go down to the charter member section because it was always empty and the bathrooms were more private... well, one morning I go to do my usual 9 o'clock routine ... I'm sitting in the stall and I had just released my first steamer when I hear someone walk into the bathroom. There were several empty stalls down the line, but the ass clown chooses the stall next to mine. He sits down and within seconds releases the loudest, earth rumbling flatulence I have ever heard, followed by a splash that had to get his nuts thoroughly wet. I tried my hardest to hold it, but I had to release a quick laugh. I then heard a voice that I thought sounded extremely familiar to me. Could it be??? Nooo..... I kind of benty down a little to get the best peak I could under the stall... and I see the biggest pair of shoes I have ever seen with yellow shorts resting, crumpled on top of them. Right when I finally tell myself... no... it can't be... I see a huge hand reach down under the stall and the same voice asks, "Hey man... can you throw me a little paper?" At this point I'm giddy... could it be I am taking a dump right next to Shaq!? I reach over pull one of the rolls off and hand it to him. He says "Thanks a million, man!" I ask ,"Shaq?". He answers, "Yes..". He goes on to explain that Rick Fox "blew up" the locker room bathroom and he just wanted to take a dump without vomiting, so being that the AT&T center (Then SBC Center) was virtually empty, he wandered over to the 'good' bathrooms. So there you have it... the story of how I took a dump with Shaq.

stretch
07-10-2008, 11:18 AM

I used to take a dump every morning at 9am on the dot while working at the AT&T Center. I would go down to the charter member section because it was always empty and the bathrooms were more private... well, one morning I go to do my usual 9 o'clock routine ... I'm sitting in the stall and I had just released my first steamer when I hear someone walk into the bathroom. There were several empty stalls down the line, but the ass clown chooses the stall next to mine. He sits down and within seconds releases the loudest, earth rumbling flatulence I have ever heard, followed by a splash that had to get his nuts thoroughly wet. I tried my hardest to hold it, but I had to release a quick laugh. I then heard a voice that I thought sounded extremely familiar to me. Could it be??? Nooo..... I kind of benty down a little to get the best peak I could under the stall... and I see the biggest pair of shoes I have ever seen with yellow shorts resting, crumpled on top of them. Right when I finally tell myself... no... it can't be... I see a huge hand reach down under the stall and the same voice asks, "Hey man... can you throw me a little paper?" At this point I'm giddy... could it be I am taking a dump right next to Shaq!? I reach over pull one of the rolls off and hand it to him. He says "Thanks a million, man!" I ask ,"Shaq?". He answers, "Yes..". He goes on to explain that Rick Fox "blew up" the locker room bathroom and he just wanted to take a dump without vomiting, so being that the AT&T center (Then SBC Center) was virtually empty, he wandered over to the 'good' bathrooms. So there you have it... the story of how I took a dump with Shaq.

:toast

remingtonbo2001
07-10-2008, 11:22 AM

:clap Encore! Encore!

peewee's lovechild
07-10-2008, 11:28 AM

Admit it, you just wanted to take a peek of his shlong.

mrsmaalox
07-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Great story Pak!!! :lol

thispego
07-10-2008, 11:55 AM

since we dont know how it tastes... how does it smell?

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2008, 12:01 PM

No way :lmao

PakiDan
07-10-2008, 12:04 PM
since we dont know how it tastes... how does it smell?

It has kind of a rich 'nutty' quality.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2008, 12:18 PM

That was beautiful.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-10-2008, 12:27 PM

Awesome story. But I probably would have told him that I used up all the toilet paper because i can't stand the guy.

RandomGuy
07-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I hate it when people post threads about their bowel movements.

RandomGuy
07-10-2008, 01:26 PM

Ok, so I don't hate this thread as much as I did three minutes ago. :lol

Worth logging in to ST right there.

ashbeeigh
07-10-2008, 02:29 PM

Best post ever.

stretch
07-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Best post ever.

it was good not the best

Thunder Dan
07-10-2008, 02:36 PM
I hate when people piss on the floor by the urinal then I have to stand in it to take a piss

angel_luv
07-10-2008, 02:36 PM
it was good not the best

You didn't find it to be full of crap? :lol

timvp
07-10-2008, 02:37 PM
When I gotta take dump real bad at work and rush into the bathroom, drop trou, and sit only to discover that some ass-hat pissed all over the seat! :madrunYou probably have aids now.

mavs>spurs2
07-10-2008, 02:40 PM
I always look before sitting down..and never sit on the toilet with my bare ass...someone else said it best "toilet paper triangle."

And the Shaq story was great..I needed a good laugh :tu

IronMexican
07-10-2008, 02:45 PM

:lol:lol oh godd, that was hilarious.

JoeChalupa
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM

I'm sure he had a wide stance but did he tap his feet?

Thunder Dan
07-10-2008, 03:06 PM

shenanigans

I think it was really Mark Madsen and you changed the name to make it sound cooler

http://chaunceybillups.blogspot.com/madsen_i.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Paki just hijacked this thread.

Sen. Craig
07-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Paki just hijacked this thread.

He got off lucky.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-10-2008, 04:02 PM
I hate it when you fart, then walk a good distance away (12 - 15 feet) and the smell is still around you.

slayermin
07-10-2008, 05:21 PM

:lmao That made my day right there. Great story.

BigZak
07-10-2008, 07:56 PM
good shit paki!

JoeChalupa
07-10-2008, 08:00 PM
:lmao

ShoogarBear
07-10-2008, 08:15 PM

Hokey smokes. Post of the Decade.

At least he didn't ask you how his . . . you know . . .

ShoogarBear
07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
And now we know why Vanessa divorced Rick.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Hokey smokes. Post of the Decade.

At least he didn't ask you how his . . . you know . . .

:lol