PDA

View Full Version : Be prepared in the event of an attack!

travis2
02-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Homelife Threat Warning System (http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/wsShell.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brand=/product/preview/flash/wsag&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3066708/graphic1&mtype=0&&NameFirstTo=&NameFirstFrom=&#10)

SpursWoman
02-03-2005, 03:29 PM
You know, I'd just kill for a few of you motherfuckers to have to live on the other side of that for a month. Then ya'll would all shut the fuck up. Motherfuckers.....think you know every-goddamn-thing. Ohh! Ohh nooo! I can't be pissed off because you're a lazy, selfish ASSHOLE! Noooooo! It's my HORMONES that's the problem! Who gives a shit that I asked you to help me do that 15 goddamn times and you can't even spare me the 5 fucking minutes to get it done. Well, whatthefuckever you prick. See if you ever get laid again you sorry bastard....and don't even think about getting it somewhere else, I'll make Lorraina Bobbit look like Little-fucking-Bo-Peep. They'll have to carry your bloody carcass off on the snack sized ziploc bags when I'm done with your ass....you worthless piece of shit. Want some ice cream?

:)

travis2
02-03-2005, 03:34 PM
You know, I'd just kill for a few of you motherfuckers to have to live on the other side of that for a month. Then ya'll would all shut the fuck up. Motherfuckers.....think you know every-goddamn-thing. Ohh! Ohh nooo! I can't be pissed off because you're a lazy, selfish ASSHOLE! Noooooo! It's my HORMONES that's the problem! Who gives a shit that I asked you to help me do that 15 goddamn times and you can't even spare me the 5 fucking minutes to get it done. Well, whatthefuckever you prick. See if you ever get laid again you sorry bastard....and don't even think about getting it somewhere else, I'll make Lorraina Bobbit look like Little-fucking-Bo-Peep. They'll have to carry your bloody carcass off on the snack sized ziploc bags when I'm done with your ass....you worthless piece of shit. Want some ice cream?

Oh daaaaaamn...CONDITION RED! CONDITION RED! :wow

:lol

SpursWoman
02-03-2005, 03:42 PM
:cry :cry But... :cry :cry I love you :cry :cry I just :cry wish we :cry :cry :cry could :cry communicate :cry :cry better.......

travis2
02-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Communicate better? I'd like that. What's that behind your back? :wow

SpursWoman
02-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Communicate better? I'd like that. What's that behind your back? :wow

....Nothing....? http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/ywhistle.gif

travis2
02-03-2005, 03:49 PM
ummmmm...I gotta go...:oops :wow :oops

Solid D
02-03-2005, 03:51 PM
That just doesn't seem like the SpursWoman we've come to know. Someone has taken over her computer.

UserUser, what have you done to her? :hat

travis2
02-04-2005, 08:27 AM
hmmmmmm...what's the color today? :lol

Taco
02-04-2005, 08:50 AM

:cry :cry But... :cry :cry I love you :cry :cry I just :cry wish we :cry :cry :cry could :cry communicate :cry :cry better.......

Holy Schmitt?!?!

User, User you getting all this?

SpursWoman
02-04-2005, 08:55 AM
:rollin :rollin

Useruser666
02-04-2005, 10:41 AM
He puts the lotion on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gay abc
02-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Holy Schmitt?!?!

User, User you getting all this?

he is still running for his life

Samurai Jane
02-04-2005, 10:56 AM
"Avoid flip comments and lame attempts at humor"

That's gotta be really tough on you, huh, Trav?? :lol

Samurai Jane
02-04-2005, 10:57 AM

:lmao

travis2
02-04-2005, 10:58 AM
"Avoid flip comments and lame attempts at humor"

That's gotta be really tough on you, huh, Trav?? :lol

Yeah, those flip comments can sometime be hard to avoid...:p