PDA

View Full Version : Trade Manu

Manudona
07-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Once and for all, trade that idiot Manu so we can get more rings.

xtremesteven33
07-12-2008, 05:41 PM
:flipoff

2centsworth
07-12-2008, 05:41 PM
I would seriously consider it, but your dorkiness doesn't encourage an honest discussion.

Spurtacus
07-12-2008, 05:44 PM
There's something wrong with Manu. We've only won three titles with him on the team. Yeah, trade his ass! He's no good!

Fucking lame.

ducks
07-12-2008, 05:45 PM
There's something wrong with Manu. We've only won three titles with him on the team. Yeah, trade his ass! He's no good!

Fucking lame.

spurs wanted to let david robinson walk

brespursfan20
07-12-2008, 05:46 PM
If you traded Manu, there would be NO more rings!!!

rasho8
07-12-2008, 05:48 PM

Wow... another fucking retard to add to the mix

*tosses OP into bin of trade Manu retards*

Spurtacus
07-12-2008, 05:52 PM
spurs wanted to let david robinson walk

So fucking what? This isn't the first time I've seen someone mention Robinson. I bet it was you the other two times.

bigfundamental21
07-12-2008, 06:23 PM
:idiot

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Why stop there?
Get rid of Parker and Duncan as well!
What have THEY ever done to help the Spurs win championships?
:rolleyes

genomefreak13
07-12-2008, 06:32 PM
what rings are you talking about? without manu the only rings that were gonna get is onion rings...WTF

Brutalis
07-12-2008, 06:40 PM
I voted yes for fun.

ducks
07-12-2008, 06:49 PM
spurs got rid of aj he helped win a title
jaren jackson did to

JamStone
07-12-2008, 06:50 PM
It's pro sports. There's no loyalty in pro sports. It's a results business. Any player is tradeable for the right deal. If Cleveland offered LeBron James straight up for Manu, you do it. It's not about whether you should actually do a trade. It's all about whether a trade makes sense depending on what you would get in return.

SPURSGOAT
07-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Don't trade him now; don't be surprised though if he gets traded in a couple of seasons... cuz you know pop and the FO are getting fed up with this crap and it is a business...

SPURSGOAT
07-12-2008, 06:56 PM
I voted that "hope he gets hurt first day of practice..." so he doesn't play and risk a bigger injury that could hamper him for part of the season...

SPURSGOAT
07-12-2008, 06:58 PM
It's pro sports. There's no loyalty in pro sports. It's a results business. Any player is tradeable for the right deal. If Cleveland offered LeBron James straight up for Manu, you do it. It's not about whether you should actually do a trade. It's all about whether a trade makes sense depending on what you would get in return.

Right on! :tu

v2freak
07-12-2008, 07:01 PM
If the right trade came along, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

benefactor
07-12-2008, 07:16 PM
The fact is that you are probably not going to get equal return. How many All Stars do you think will accept coming off the bench when they are proven starters? How many of them that lose their head won't move into "drama queen" mode when Pop tells them to sit down and shut up? Not only is Manu an All Star caliber player, he works well within the system in all aspects. You will be hard pressed to find another player of his ability that will do the same.

WildcardManu
07-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Fucking Idiot

picnroll
07-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Trade him for LeBron so ducks can have a Spur to bitch about even more than Manu.

manufor3
07-12-2008, 07:58 PM
what's wrong with you?

cze1860
07-12-2008, 08:13 PM
must be a joke,:bang

baseline bum
07-12-2008, 08:21 PM
must be a joke,:bang

A pretty bad one too.

wisnub
07-12-2008, 08:24 PM
The only replacement I want for Manu is Lebron James. Other than that FUCK YOU!!! Manu is the best shooting guard Spurs ever had...I love his hard work and unselfishness, he is truly a champion both in character and basketball court

mrspurs
07-12-2008, 08:52 PM
The only replacement I want for Manu is Lebron James. Other than that FUCK YOU!!! Manu is the best shooting guard Spurs ever had...I love his hard work and unselfishness, he is truly a champion both in character and basketball court

nah...the iceman was the best shooting guard the spurs ever had easily.....and might i add....you can spell cuss words does that mean you can say them too?

knee-knee-3
07-12-2008, 09:07 PM
So we should trade Manu? If you think the answer is yes, then let's hear some realistic options. To me, you're just bitchin' like a bitch.

ducks
07-12-2008, 09:14 PM

kobe>manu

ducks
07-12-2008, 09:16 PM
would anyone trade manu for Maggette?

would anyone trade manu for jr smith + picks

porscha
07-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Whoever suggest a trade is an idiot

ducks
07-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Whoever suggest a trade is an idiot

if a team calls the spurs and are really to give up a guy that makes close to manu up for him
spurs would have to think about it

people who make as much as manu are great players
even if they are not spurs

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
07-12-2008, 09:26 PM
if a team calls the spurs and are really to give up a guy that makes close to manu up for him
spurs would have to think about it

people who make as much as manu are great players
even if they are not spurs

Tell me one player that would improve the Spurs roster and help them win a championship with Manu's salary.

JR Smith+picks? :rolleyes
Maggette? :lol

How about trading Parker for Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Baron Davis, Jose Calderon, Kirk Hinrich, Deron Williams, Chauncey Billups or any point guard who doesn't suffer from tunnel vision?

ducks
07-12-2008, 09:31 PM
chris paul makes less then tp

jr smith had similiar stats to manu last season
also is 22 and has more upside then manu
manu>jr smith right now though

ducks
07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
tp does not suffer from tunnel vision now he did

Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Baron Davis are way to old to trade tp for

trading manu for someone yonger would be the only way manu would ever get traded

trading tp for an old point guard would be stupid
also trading manu for vc or allen would would stupid

tonylongoriafan
07-12-2008, 09:52 PM
i'll pass on the trade...no return value

lakehorn
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
How aboutSan Antonio trading Manu to Sacramento for Ron Artest and Spencer Hawes salaries work due to both being over the cap. The NBA is a business, if the Spurs can make a trade that makes them better I'm all for it. Yes, Manu had a bad ankle in the WCF, but he also made some bone head decisions for turnovers. Maybe the Spurs would have been better off sitting Manu the first two games in LA, but was it's Pop decision or Manu saying he was ready to go that resulted in his playing while injured. Bottom line is anybody can be traded on the Spurs except for Tim Duncan, and possibly Tony Parker.

Manudona
07-12-2008, 10:10 PM
I see a lot of insults to me, when the only thing I did was adding in the poll things some imbeciles wrote, if anyone thought I would think, for example, that Manu is an idiot or that I want him to get injured, then look at my nickname and think again :lol

Kori Ellis
07-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Crazy that some Spurs fans actually wish injury on Manu - lame, lame, lame.

Anyway, as the poll results show, the overwhelming majority people don't want Manu traded. Manu is a big part of the Spurs' heart and I think he'll retire a Spur. I hope he has a healthy and productive Olympics. And I hope if he's not healthy, that he sits out but still enjoys himself and rests up for next season.

fotan2
07-12-2008, 10:31 PM
absolute nonsense

jimo2305
07-12-2008, 10:37 PM
lol if spurs traded manu.. id question my fanhood haha

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Fuck Spurs fans.

intlspurshk
07-12-2008, 11:18 PM
I think TP has better value than Manu. and He never resume the MVP performance. So why not trade TP too?

angelbelow
07-13-2008, 12:17 AM
i think we should try to trade duncan first, he has higher trade value.

Duncan2177
07-13-2008, 01:13 AM
If it was for Anthony,Kobe or LeBron than yea but other than that HELL NO.

timvp
07-13-2008, 01:24 AM
I guess emo Manu Fans can put down the razor blades. Outside of a few bad apples and a few posters who like to get a rise out of the CoM, no one wants the Spurs to trade Manu. Time to stop condemning all non-Manu centric Spurs fans and go back to bashing Parker :lol

roycrikside
07-13-2008, 01:35 AM
chris paul makes less then tp

jr smith had similiar stats to manu last season
also is 22 and has more upside then manu
manu>jr smith right now though

12 points, 2 rebs and 1.7 assists a game is similar to Manu? Maybe Manu with one leg. You're a complete moron and everyone here knows it. And before you even bring up the "Well Smith played less minutes" argument, he was still way less efficient in the minutes he played. Manu PER 24.34 Smith PER 18.15

In other words, epic fail by you.

And for the record, there are LOTS AND LOTS of crappy NBA players who make as much as Manu makes. Just because some idiot GM gives somebody a $15 mil a year contract doesn't mean they're a great player. Case in point, half the Knicks roster.

xellos88330
07-13-2008, 02:32 AM
I honestly blame the Spurs loss in the WCF square on Manu's shoulders. It irritated me so bad that he was taking contested 3's, when he could have drove the lane... I mean come on... Vujacic was guarding him. Give the young man some more confidence Manu. That is the last thing you want to do to a young team... give them a reason to keep trying. Manu should have schooled that putz, but he was taking tons of 3's early in the shot clock with the Spurs up double digits. He just needs to play smarter, and I believe he can and will. So trading him is a huge HELL NO in my opinion. When he plays well, in my personal opinion, he is the best SG in the game atm.

iggypop123
07-13-2008, 03:53 AM
in todays nba if you trade an important player you wont get equal value or impact. you will get draft pics, youth and cap room.

sassystriker
07-13-2008, 04:14 AM
idiot!!

TJastal
07-13-2008, 07:45 AM
If I was playing armchair GM, I would consider a trade that included Ginobili if the right deal just happened to come along, but I probably wouldn't be actively looking to trade him myself. And to those that say that's crazy I remind you its business and no player is untradeable, and his performance in last year's playoffs came up well short of expectations. In his defense, he was playing hurt, but like a few posters mentioned, he made several mental errors that he really shouldn't be making at this point in his career. Part of being mentally on top of your game is to realize what your capable of, and playing within yourself, and Manu was defenitely trying to do way too much when he didn't have to. The spurs had a nice size lead in that game 1 before his meltdown, there really was no need for heroics at that point, all Manu had to do was play smart and within himself and the spurs would have won that game.

As much as I was angry at Manu for playing out of control in that game, I blame Gregg Popovich even more for not doing what any decent coach should have done in that situation - taking him out early on. As a coach, he is simply not making the grade out there anymore IMO. Clearly, he is not making good personnel decisions, and its not just limited to that laker series, I'm talking the whole year. But just taking for example that laker series the spurs had the luxury of Brent Barry sitting on the bench as insurance.. now, who many teams out there are lucky enough to have Brent Barry as insurance? Yah, not many, if any. And when Barry needed his number called to replace an out of control Ginobili it was not. What the fuck good was having him there if he wasn't going to be used in a situation like that? Can a situation be any more dire than that? Well, now he's gone for good, no doubt because he got frustrated sitting on the bench when his number should have been called.

Need another quick example? How about when the spurs were getting pounded on the offensive boards (I think it was game 2 or 3, don't exactly recall) instead of calling on Kurt Thomas, Popovich instead continues to go with Robert Horry. I'm sorry, but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out Thomas is a better rebounder than Horry. He just seems he does not recognize what situations call for what players, and this has been an ongoing thing all year.

But that little segway on Popovich is a whole different thread, don't wanna derail this one, so I'll get back to the point. Everyone on the spurs should be subject to trade if it helps the team get better, there should be no untouchables. In Manu's case, If I'm calling the shots, I defenitely give him the benefit of the doubt since he was playing hurt, and see where is after this ankle injury. If he comes back fully energized and healthy this year, and is playing under control and within himself as a player then I am not looking to trade him, as he is one of the best clutch players in the league. But if he continues or even shows relapses of playing as he did in the lakers series then I defenitely am going to entertain trade ideas in the future.

Sissiborgo
07-13-2008, 08:01 AM
No WAY JOSE!

Sissiborgo
07-13-2008, 08:04 AM
are you all FKN stupit we don't trade manu T.P ore Duncan and pepole that say that are idiots big time they 3 are the spurs and will always be spurs!

anakha
07-13-2008, 08:13 AM
http://hoopshype.com/salaries/san_antonio.htm

Ginobili is set to make about the same amount of money this season as Corey Maggette. Does this mean that their productivity and true value is the same? I don't think so.

This illustrates the main pro and con about Ginobili's contract and trade value: the fact that his contract helps the Spurs in terms of cap flexibility also means that it will be very difficult to trade him for another player that matches him both in terms of contract and value to the team.

jacobdrj
07-13-2008, 08:18 AM
Manu is such a looser. He is nothing but an over-glorified bench scrub. The Spurs should totally trade him away... to the Pistons... for Chauncy Billups... so the Spurs can get of their 1 year no title schnide... Yeah.
;)

brespursfan20
07-13-2008, 08:34 AM
This entire conversation on this thread is insane.....There is no way we should get rid of Manu!!!

wijayas
07-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I suppose the off season boredom drives us to this thread...
No way shall we ever trade Manu!

Darthkiller
07-13-2008, 10:10 AM
if the spurs dont want him, the suns will take him in a heartbeat.

timaios
07-13-2008, 01:15 PM
I hope Manu doesn't read that shit !!!

We need to trade idiots fans to teams like Lakers or Suns.
Now !

:ihit

ElNono
07-13-2008, 01:57 PM
We should start a new poll: What's weakest, this thread or ducks?

Rescueone
07-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Some on this site thought we should've traded him back in 2006 when he fouled Dirk in game 7 of the WCF that sent the game into OT and the Spurs ended up losing. W/O him, the Spurs wouldn't have won in 2007. I do say maybe in a couple of years we should revisit it.

Bruno
07-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm puzzled on the motivations of the thread starter.
Was it :
"Snif, snif, a couple of poster have said some bad thing about my lovely Manu, I should start a thread to see if Manu can get some love."
or
"I will do this thread and bump it next year when Manu will lead Spurs to the promised land to owned haters."

Can the thread starter enlighten us about the goal of this thread ?

Spurs da champs
07-13-2008, 05:33 PM
I think we could get something good for trading Mr inconsistant... maby a J.R Smith or atleast a 1st round pick.

Manudona
07-13-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm puzzled on the motivations of the thread starter.
Was it :
"Snif, snif, a couple of poster have said some bad thing about my lovely Manu, I should start a thread to see if Manu can get some love."
or
"I will do this thread and bump it next year when Manu will lead Spurs to the promised land to owned haters."

Can the thread starter enlighten us about the goal of this thread ?

Well, I read this forums and lately there was a lot of trash talking about Manu, which I did not care, that is until a couple of morons started calling him idiot and openly said they hoped Manu gets injured as soon as possible while on the NT, that really pissed me off and I hoped with this thread to 1) have the names of those idiots on record and 2) well, it is kind of an indirect insult, next time someone starts a new thread asking to trade Manu we can point him this poll and show he is an idiot :hat

Bruno
07-13-2008, 07:16 PM
While Manu has some haters on this board, he is one of the Spurs with the best lovers/haters ratio here and it's well deserved.

amy020
07-13-2008, 07:19 PM
:ihitWhoever suggest a trade is an idiot:bang

Spuradicator
07-13-2008, 07:41 PM
:rolleyes

Not even worth voting. Fucking Lame.

Spurs da champs
07-13-2008, 08:06 PM
While Manu has some haters on this board, he is one of the Spurs with the best lovers/haters ratio here and it's well deserved.

Manu haters? What the hell is wrong with trying to win a championship? Man is a idiot,he is not going to be healthy with the ankle then playing in the olympics I gurantee he ain't going to be 100%. So please quit complaining about Manu being hated because that is not true. Be optimistic for once.

ElNono
07-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Manu haters? What the hell is wrong with trying to win a championship? Man is a idiot,he is not going to be healthy with the ankle then playing in the olympics I gurantee he ain't going to be 100%. So please quit complaining about Manu being hated because that is not true. Be optimistic for once.

And your guarantee is worth anything because?
Not to mention that the last two times he played with the NT in the summer, (once even getting injured there), he played well and we won two championships...

Spurs da champs
07-13-2008, 08:53 PM
And your guarantee is worth anything because?
Not to mention that the last two times he played with the NT in the summer, (once even getting injured there), he played well and we won two championships...
His ankle has always been banged up a human ankle can only take so much punishment/injury (maby because of the flopping :lol) so there is no gurantee he is going to be the Manu from the past.

roycrikside
07-14-2008, 03:54 AM

So you're calling Manu an idiot, and you're guaranteeing (or guranteeing, as the case may be) that he isn't going to be healthy, and then you're telling us to be optimistic?

I think my head just exploded.

What are we supposed to be optimistic about, that your dislike for Manu is objective instead of subjective? I've never seen any Olympic player ever get treated this way and it's bordering on insanity. It seems like half the board won't forgive Manu unless he returns from the Olympics perfectly healthy and with another gold medal (so the trip was worth it) and then leads the Spurs to another title.

ShoogarBear
07-14-2008, 04:00 AM
ducks didn't vote?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-14-2008, 04:04 AM
Nup. Nope. Nada. Nix.

GTFOOH!!

Mulletino
07-14-2008, 12:57 PM
:ihit

nkdlunch
07-14-2008, 01:11 PM
it would be bad for business because many fans would stop rooting for San Antonio or buying tickets. It would be a terrible idea because few players play as hard as Manu in the 4th quarter and few players are as clutch.

when he plays with no injury he plays as good as any top 10 players in the league. yeah he was injured last playoffs but remember, before his injury he was having best year in his career.

v2freak
07-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Question:

do most people here want there to be zero dissent? I hear a lot of bitching about "stupid threads" and "idiots" simply because these "idiots" don't happen to be in the majority. It's the off season and there's not just not a lot to talk about in terms of the Spurs.

Manufan909
07-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Question:

do most people here want there to be zero dissent? I hear a lot of bitching about "stupid threads" and "idiots" simply because these "idiots" don't happen to be in the majority. It's the off season and there's not just not a lot to talk about in terms of the Spurs.

No, but most people here don't want our SECOND best player to be traded, because that would be idiotic.

And you propose we talk about retarded shit only because news is slow? How about we focus more on the new look of the Spurs, and who all will be suiting up this year.

Spurs da champs
07-14-2008, 06:58 PM
So you're calling Manu an idiot, and you're guaranteeing (or guranteeing, as the case may be) that he isn't going to be healthy, and then you're telling us to be optimistic?

I think my head just exploded.
Yes the guy is a idiot, he ain't going to be the same I'm not saying he won't be healthy.

What are we supposed to be optimistic about, that your dislike for Manu is objective instead of subjective? I've never seen any Olympic player ever get treated this way and it's bordering on insanity. It seems like half the board won't forgive Manu unless he returns from the Olympics perfectly healthy and with another gold medal (so the trip was worth it) and then leads the Spurs to another title.

Manu is one of my all time favorite players,But if you all wan't the spurs not to win another title for the next 5 10 years be my guest. With manu who is probaly the most incosistant player we aren't going to go anywhere in the playoffs. And the way TP is playing same case scenario,The only consistant player is duncan.

v2freak
07-14-2008, 07:13 PM
No, but most people here don't want our SECOND best player to be traded, because that would be idiotic.

And you propose we talk about retarded shit only because news is slow? How about we focus more on the new look of the Spurs, and who all will be suiting up this year.

I hope you recognize the irony of your response.

After I just talked about dissent and how the minority is villified, you come back with "those who don't agree with this line of thought are idiotic." You can talk about all you want during the summer; in fact, I'm not sure why you are here complaining when you could be talking about the new-look Spurs.

Josepatches
07-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Right on! :tu

:tu:tu:tu

If we can get 2 or 3 good young players for Manu or Parker we have to trade them.They are great but we will be a better team with only 2 of the big3 and 3 good young players.We are not going to win with our big3 and Horry,Finley,Oberto,Vaughn or Bowen.
Well,maybe we could win one more year but IMO it will be more easy with a better team globally.Boston wasn't only Pierce,Garnett and Allen.TD,Manu or Parker have help in 2005 or 2007.Today they can't hope two much help from their teammates.We didn't have help against The Lakers so we can't expect a lo t next year when they are one year older.

Who will be the key to be better? Roger Mason?
Everybody here want to keep Manu,Parker and TD in the team but....Is it the best option for the future??
The problem is not about trade or not trade.It's about win or not win

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:01 PM

First you Praise Manu.................

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1827540#post1827540

Well, I am sure a roster with

Ginobili
Oberto
Nocioni
And
Delfino

Would have lots of balls

Now you want trade him, who is the flip flopper now?

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:04 PM
More of your Manu ass kissing before you turned your back on him...........

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2086581#post2086581

Well, as good as Manu is, I doubt the officials will count a score done from the bench!

John_C
07-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Fucking idiotic TS

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:07 PM
More Manu salad tossing on your part.................

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2204201#post2204201

But I rather have Manu's toughness, silently go to the foul line and score,:)

spurman20
07-14-2008, 08:08 PM
:tu:tu:tu

If we can get 2 or 3 good young players for Manu or Parker we have to trade them.They are great but we will be a better team with only 2 of the big3 and 3 good young players.We are not going to win with our big3 and Horry,Finley,Oberto,Vaughn or Bowen.
Well,maybe we could win one more year but IMO it will be more easy with a better team globally.Boston wasn't only Pierce,Garnett and Allen.TD,Manu or Parker have help in 2005 or 2007.Today they can't hope two much help from their teammates.We didn't have help against The Lakers so we can't expect a lo t next year when they are one year older.

Who will be the key to be better? Roger Mason?
Everybody here want to keep Manu,Parker and TD in the team but....Is it the best option for the future??
The problem is not about trade or not trade.It's about win or not win

Manu is a top 4 SG in the leauge, many argue his is second only to Kobe. His per 48 and +/- stats are right with Kobe and much of the season they were a bit higher. He can do it all, spurs will never trade him.

Parker is a top 5-6 pg .....He gets into the lane with ease, has develped a good shot from 20 ft has picked up his D and assist totals and is only 26....He will never be traded.

We do need to get younger but not at the expense of trading away our core.

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:10 PM
And the hits keep on coming..............

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2204108#post2204108

You need to go back 2000+ years and bring up a character of a fairy tale to try put down Manu, yet, you will not succeed, Manu is even more influential than the Beatles!

Wait, this is not the Ditka thread??

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:13 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2134667#post2134667

Maaaannuuuuuu!

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:17 PM
The Irony.........................

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2399308#post2399308

Why you hating on Manu AmusedDaySleeper?

Why just Appreciating Manu for one Minute only? Don't you think he is more deserving? You probably wasted more than one minute posting this message, and you only give him one minute of appreciation. Hater.

:p:

mouse
07-14-2008, 08:20 PM
Shall I keep going, I am only on page 4 of 10 of your Manu love fest.

DPG21920
07-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Manu is a top 4 SG in the leauge, many argue his is second only to Kobe. His per 48 and +/- stats are right with Kobe and much of the season they were a bit higher. He can do it all, spurs will never trade him.

Parker is a top 5-6 pg .....He gets into the lane with ease, has develped a good shot from 20 ft has picked up his D and assist totals and is only 26....He will never be traded.

We do need to get younger but not at the expense of trading away our core.

First of all, I love Manu. But you can not use his per 48 stats and say he is one of the elite. He is fantastic and may be in the top 4 sg's, but the difference between the first 3 and him is far for one reason imo. Manu has to many games where he has 6 points and 2 assist and 4 turnovers. He also has sick games where he is the best. But guys like Kobe and T-Mac, even when they have bad games, are no where near as bad as Manu. He is in the top 4 because of his averages, but his fall off keeps him from truly competing with the top 4. If Kobe was able to monitor his minutes like Manu's, he would be much more efficient because he would be going against second teams and then be fresh for the 4th as well. Just my take. Love Manu and what he does for us though.

Manudona
07-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Shall I keep going, I am only on page 4 of 10 of your Manu love fest.

:rollin

You really needed to check my posts to know Manu is my favourite player? Really?.. No.. Really? Wouldn't a simple check on my nickname be enough?

Anyways, I also hope you enjoyed my previous posts, I think the GONAD was quite good, but it is lame to praise one's own posts :toast

Manudona
07-14-2008, 09:55 PM
This is the post that infuriated me. You can see there that I said I will start the poll http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101091

Yeah, a stupid idea maybe. I fully agree with that.

Not if he can't walk. I hope he resprains the ankle the first time he practices. He'll then know to shut it down until training camp. Doesn't the idiot (Manu) recall that his whole rookie year was screwed up after he sprained an ankle coming down on Dirk?

If you think He is an idiot that will not bring it next year, start the campaign to get him traded now. I'll help you with a poll

Tree hugger
07-14-2008, 10:56 PM
:rollin

You really needed to check my posts to know Manu is my favourite player? Really?.. No.. Really? Wouldn't a simple check on my nickname be enough?

I am sure there are still screen names like RashoFan and BrentBarry4mvp out their that does not mean they still feel that way. You turned your back on Manu and he will never forget you.

Manudona
07-14-2008, 11:48 PM
I am sure there are still screen names like RashoFan and BrentBarry4mvp out their that does not mean they still feel that way. You turned your back on Manu and he will never forget you.

:lmao

GSH
07-14-2008, 11:56 PM
Manu + Bonner to the Pacers for Danny Granger. And a little short guy points up and says, "Look, Boss. It's the plane!"