PDA

View Full Version : Coaching and FAs considering LA and Spurs

Fabbs
07-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Free agents/players who are difference makers and who have some or total say in where they will be traded to: The ones who are wanting both cash and more importantly (to some) a championship, and their list gets whittled down to LA and SA.

Will Popped being Phils playoff bitch (1-4 and counting) figure in their decision making?

benefactor
07-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Umm...whats this thread about again?

Buddy Holly
07-14-2008, 07:25 AM
http://www.oddsquad.com/media/resampled_186__ARS.JPG

spurscenter
07-14-2008, 08:05 AM
Free agents/players who are difference makers and who have some or total say in where they will be traded to: The ones who are wanting both cash and more importantly (to some) a championship, and their list gets whittled down to LA and SA.

Will Popped being Phils playoff bitch (1-4 and counting) figure in their decision making?

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Fabbs
07-14-2008, 08:07 AM
Umm...whats this thread about again?
For some, it's about a city and another championship opportunity seized.

For others, it's about sniffin a guys arse.

For you and Buddee, i think the noze has it.

Juanobili
07-14-2008, 08:38 AM
lay off the crack and make some sense

Fabbs
07-14-2008, 08:42 AM
lay off the crack and make some sense
Try commenting on FAs coming to SA or LA depending on coaching.

Buddy Holly
07-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Dude, no one's harping on your topic (will coaching play a factor in the decision of potential free agents?), it's your unintelligible delivery that is getting picked on. YOU MAKE LITTLE SENSE.

Fabbs
07-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Dude, no one's harping on your topic (will coaching play a factor in the decision of potential free agents?), it's your unintelligible delivery that is getting picked on. YOU MAKE LITTLE SENSE.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Will FAs choose between LA or SA based on coaching? Phil 4-1 vs Popped in playoffs.
I can't make it any simpler.

Buddy Holly
07-14-2008, 08:52 AM
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Will FAs choose between LA or SA based on coaching? Phil 4-1 vs Popped in playoffs.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/shuby420/retarded.jpg

hater
07-14-2008, 08:55 AM
stupidest thread ever

Fabbs
07-14-2008, 08:57 AM
You 'Sniffers will be defending Poop in 2035 when the Spurs will have gone 27 years without a title.
I'm going to think of products to sell you.

VaSpursFan
07-14-2008, 08:58 AM
move along people...there's nothing to see here.

this thread makes no sense.

Guajalote
07-14-2008, 09:02 AM
With this past season, I think that anyone who watched the series could see that we were an ankle (can't control that) and some young, fresh legs (can control that) away from a title. I think that Pop got about as much out of the team as he could.

For me, Pop is a great coach. He doesn't improve with championships, and he doesn't get worse when we don't win. There are too many different factors that have to go well for this to not be true.

I think a vet's personality would have much more to do in the hypothetical situation of choosing between Pop and Phil. Phil's got the zen, let the players dictate the situation thing going. With Pop, they have to be willing to accept more of a role, including potentially limited minutes for a chance at a ring.

I'd say let our talent speak for itself. We've infused some youth which we will hopefully see tonight in Vegas, so I think we will have a better idea about how the season will go after the summer leagues are wrapped up.

Fabbs
07-14-2008, 09:10 AM
With this past season, ......I'd say let our talent speak for itself. We've infused some youth which we will hopefully see tonight in Vegas, so I think we will have a better idea about how the season will go after the summer leagues are wrapped up.
A non-sniffer weighs in. :clap
Thank you Guajalote.
Opinions with intelligence are welcome. I would say Pops continuing to not only play Manu but feature him in the offense on the bum ankle is in large part what cost us.
For those who say "we couldn't do it without Manu" -witness game 4 with Barrdog.

Buddy Holly
07-14-2008, 09:13 AM
You 'Sniffers will be defending Poop in 2035 when the Spurs will have gone 27 years without a title.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6769/bunnypancakecl1.jpg

anakha
07-14-2008, 09:36 AM
In other words, Fabbs believes Popovich sucks.

Did we really need a whole new thread proclaim this to the world?

mystargtr34
07-14-2008, 09:43 AM
I dont get it

ChumpDumper
07-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Fabbs is a douchebag who spends all day trying to think of new ways to say he doesn't like Pop.

koriwhat
07-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Fabbs is a douchebag who spends all day trying to think of new ways to say he doesn't like Pop.

or new ways to say pop... like "popped" or "poop". lame!

manufor3
07-14-2008, 10:14 AM
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6769/bunnypancakecl1.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Stand
07-14-2008, 10:20 AM
I wonder if they will take into account these last few seasons, till this year, Phil hadn't been able to Zen himself out of the first round?

benefactor
07-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Err...umm...wtf?

rj215
07-14-2008, 11:34 AM

Is this you?

http://www.apollomediablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ralphnose.jpg

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-14-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm a Pop critic, and even I have to say the original post makes no sense.

SpursChampsIII
07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
This reminds me of a Muhammed Ali post:

"Spurs and Lakers should get coaches and players because they are best...Mary had a little lamb...maybe salary cap issues...row, row, row your boat"

porksword
07-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Fabbs is a douchebag who spends all day smoking crack and trying to think of new ways to say he doesn't like Pop.

FIXED

Tully365
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM

To answer your question: Train thought sideway raining (ticket ripped) troll think ask it provoker oooh start fight.

No. It won't figure in their decision making.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm a Pop critic, and even I have to say the original post makes no sense.
I made another one for products of the Texas school system.

Tully365
To answer your question: Train thought sideway raining (ticket ripped) troll think ask it provoker oooh start fight.

No. It won't figure in their decision making.
Nice. Are you chinese or japanese? <that's a Hank Hill reference. Ask Aggie if you don't get it.
It won't figure in their decision making? We'll see.

rj215
Is this you?
:lol No. The picture of you and your sister trolls just after sniffing Pops arse (again) and skirting around the threads question is hilarious tho. :rollin

anakha
In other words, Fabbs believes Popovich sucks.
In non twisted words, a solution leading to a championship is what i believe in. You trolls just want to whine.

Did we really need a whole new thread proclaim this to the world? It's provided a bunch of you girls an opportunity to post along with one intelligent response, so yeah.

anakha
07-15-2008, 10:26 AM
anakha
In non twisted words, a solution leading to a championship is what i believe in.

The ones who are wanting both cash and more importantly (to some) a championship, and their list gets whittled down to LA and SA.

Bullshit. Non-twisted words? All you were doing was bitching about the coaching again. Don't try to backpedal your way out of it now.

You trolls just want to whine.

Pot, kettle, black. :lol

It's provided a bunch of you girls an opportunity to post along with one intelligent response, so yeah.

Makes an inflammatory thread, then lumps everybody who disagrees with him under the category of 'sniffers' and 'girls'.

You weren't looking for 'intelligent responses', you were just looking for someone, anyone, to agree with you.

And got all pissy when no one did. :lmao

to21
07-15-2008, 10:40 AM
I was under the impression (maybe just me) Pop is well liked around the league by players. I would hope then it plays into someone's decision.

You brought up head to head playoff record, I don't if that would sway anyone either way.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 10:52 AM
I was under the impression (maybe just me) Pop is well liked around the league by players. I would hope then it plays into someone's decision.

You brought up head to head playoff record, I don't if that would sway anyone either way.
Is he? I don't know for a fact either. I think he used to be, I'm not so sure now since he got worked by Avery Johnson and Phil for the 4th time.
Will head to head playoff record matter? Well that's the point of the thread. True that most all NBA players are about bank and all the talk of wanting a title is pure b.s. However, the Spurs and Lakers are very even rosterwise (not now with Bynum coming back and our savior is Bonner) so if a player had a choice to join either team for the same amount of money, i fear most will go with the better coach in Phil Winters-Jackson.

angelbelow
07-15-2008, 11:02 AM
haha this is a funny thread.

jag
07-15-2008, 11:54 AM

um...What does all this mean?

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 02:08 PM
^^
Sniffers are those boardies who exhibit in marketing terms what is termed "brand loyalty" to an excessive degree.
Their "brand loyalty" goes way beyond thinking he is simply the best coach. Irregardless of what wrong moves he makes, how badly he is outcoached, how many Tim Dunkar championship window years are missed, they will defend Popped to the death. Or approximately the year 2035. The Sniffers, rather then see improvements made which would bring the Spurs more titles, would rather see Pop as coach of the Spurs for infinity.
Focused securely on Pops derrier, they sniff away almost worshipally.

So, after trying to help them escape, what is one to do other then profit off them. How? By product placement. Pop blow up dolls are already owned by a number of the Sniffers, and it's a market I would rather not get into.
However, many more opportunties exist. Will follow up.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 02:15 PM
So Pop will be the coach in 2035?

You don't make any sense at all. Hate has made you a crispy shell of a human being.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 02:25 PM
^^ #1 blow up doll purchaser who would like to see Pop remain coach until 2035.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Really, what is your point other to say you don't like Pop and be a huge whore about it?

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 02:30 PM
^^ I've already dumbed it down for you Texas style educated ones.
Your psuedo pretending like you don't get it has gotten old.

So maybe stalk elsewhere?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 02:32 PM
It still makes no sense.

You're warped by irrational hate.

If you don't want responses to your stupid threads, don't make stupid threads.

Buddy Holly
07-15-2008, 02:34 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/detpulsar/this-thread-is-gay1.jpg

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 02:47 PM
It still makes no sense.

You're warped by irrational hate.

If you don't want responses to your stupid threads, don't make stupid threads.

It makes perfect sense and you know it does, it's just that when you are cornered by your own exposed lame would-be witty answers you try to come up with some psuedo change the subject bullshit.

I have gotten two intelligent responses, that far outweighs/outvalues you and your fellow Sniffers replies. That the two intelligent responders did not neccessarily agree with me is fine!

Next.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Nah, there are several reasons why a free agent chooses a team.

That team's coach's record against another coach isn't one of them, plain and simple. Otherwise, why would anyone play for any team but the Lakers?

Next.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Nah, there are several reasons why a free agent chooses a team.

That team's coach's record against another coach isn't one of them, plain and simple. Otherwise, why would anyone play for any team but the Lakers?

Next.
Artest* said to be considering both the Lakers and Spurs.
We'll see what he and others do.
*I wouldn't base what William Artest does as a benchmark.

Your Lord Poppycocks record vs Phil was not so pronounced before this years bowout. I believe it certainly will be a factor to some players.

Thank you for addressing the subject, seriously.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Artest* said to be considering both the Lakers and Spurs.Artest isn't a free agent.

He can't consider any team.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Artest isn't a free agent.

He can't consider any team.
Didn't say he was a free agent. Ha! Dipstick.
He's pretty much going to get himself traded, altho Petrie won't be buffaloed into a bad trade.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Didn't say he was a free agent.But that's what your thread is about.

Remember? Coaching and FAs considering LA and Spurs

Artest has nothing to do with whatever point you are failing to make.

Kori Ellis
07-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Pop is one of the most well-liked coaches around the league by players. He does an incredible job relating to players. So I doubt it has any influence. The only players that might not come here because of Pop are the lazy ones ... because they know Pop runs a hardworking, tight ship. And who wants lazy players anyway.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 04:28 PM
But that's what your thread is about.

Artest has nothing to do with whatever point you are failing to make.

Has everything to do with the point.
Acquiring another player to win a championship. That player potentially having a choice of LA or SA.

Sore loser much?
Keep stalkin.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Has everything to do with the point.
Acquiring another player to win a championship. That player potentially having a choice of LA or SA.Artest has no choice.

Fabbs
07-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Pop is one of the most well-liked coaches around the league by players. He does an incredible job relating to players. So I doubt it has any influence. The only players that might not come here because of Pop are the lazy ones ... because they know Pop runs a hardworking, tight ship. And who wants lazy players anyway.
What came down with Barrdog. And I'm not inferring he was "the" answer for next season, he wasn't. Just didn't seem like a friendly relatable parting at all. Pops nailing him to the bench in favor of Fins-Manu at 70% a factor?

ChumpDumper
07-15-2008, 04:33 PM
Barry didn't join the Lakers.

T Park
07-15-2008, 05:45 PM
Fabbs is a babbling maroon who is just an extension of the Bob Hill hating days of yore.

Be gone.

Spurtacus
07-15-2008, 05:53 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m141/jermz79/zz%20miscelanious%20pics/faceplant.gif