PDA

View Full Version : David Chanceller is an ass clown...

Hook Dem
07-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Iwas watching WOAI sunday night and David Chanceller started raving about the "biggestCowboy news" to hit the airwaves. He said, "You won't want to miss this. I promise it is the biggest Cowboy news ever." " If you are not a Cowboy fan, you will want to become one." So I waited for him to tell the story and he kept delaying, going through every sport story of the day and kept building the story up. In the very last segment of his Sunday night show, he broke the "astronomical" news. He is having a contest to see who is the "most loyal Cowboy fan". If he thinks you are deserving, he will take you to Cowboy training camp with him. I have never seen a raving idiot such as he is. He thinks he is the second coming of Howard Cossell. I don't know where they found him but I would suggest they lift that rock and put him back before he sprays spit on all their camera lenses. This guy is full of himself.:flipoff

Tonto Lives
07-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Him And pale face Don Harris don't have a clue.

They say that us here on the www live in our basements with big L's on our foreheads, Don harris called FSP posters Losers.
Then they tell us to log on to the ticket website ,
Kinda like Jeff Vexler telling folks to call Game time react
just so he can take 3 calls in one hour.

Tonto not tune in any more to STSA.

Tonto have radio on KTSA from 4-7 to hear the Amazing Chris Duel Sports show.Him make Tonto proud.

http://images.fotki.com/v4/photos/3/33289/120597/Tonto-vi.jpg

Johnny Blaze 47
07-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Aren't we pretty much at a consensus that WOAI Sports is a laughing stock here @ the FSP? Well, everybody but KE.

Das Texan
07-05-2004, 01:48 PM
are there any useful local sports stations here?

where does kens rank?

MickeyOnFox
07-05-2004, 02:36 PM
The KTSA Sports show rules.

It is only 30 minutes long right now,

Chris Duel is working on getting a 2 hour show.

In just 30 minutes they read 5 e mails and two post from the White lightning forum, plus they had a call from Mighty Mouse that was epic.

They actually talked sports, How they talked MLB NBA and NFL all in 30 minutes was a feat only few can dream of.

You should tune in, It blows STSA out of the water.

Chris Duel is da man.

NY Johnny S
07-05-2004, 02:39 PM
30 minutes of Sports on KTSA is better quality in anything on the waves than you'll find on WOAI Sports Talk San Antonio in 4 hours or whatever those clowns have going over there.

Don Harris is the most unlistenable personality on the freakin radio...man I thought Al Franken was unbearable

Chancellor is a stupid homer that needs an asskicking

Walter Pasacrita I don't know what to think bout that guy :spin I guess he's the lesser of the evils on there :D
he is a mets fan though :sleep

MickeyOnFox
07-05-2004, 02:46 PM
^RACK^ the Al frankin refrencehttp://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

You would think Kori would grow a pair and get on the radio.

Mr Paul Alexander
09-04-2004, 03:22 AM
It's not easy being a television sportscaster.

Don't judge unless you've walked a mile in David's shoes.

Johnny Blaze 47
09-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Oh, please.

Pooh
09-05-2004, 06:01 PM
It's not easy being a television sportscaster.

Then next time don't get fired from your job by getting carried away during your nightly commentaries. Now you're selling cars at Fiesta Dodge.

Is that the right of passage for a former TV announcer? From TV to car sales? I can see you, Tiffany Mock and Barry Brickman making a killing on sales. Do you make your quota for the month? :)

SAmikeyp
09-07-2004, 01:08 AM
don't forget Karen Gallagher.

KoriEllis
09-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Since WOAI's TV sportscasters suck so much, who is better in this town?

David Sears?

Greg Simmons?

Laura Green?

I want to know who people think are better.

I don't watch local sports on TV. I watch ESPN.

As for radio, is it better now that Walter/Vex and the Thompsons are on in the afternoons?

The times I've listened, I like the topics that the Thompsons have on.

As far as KTSA goes, I listen to Duel sometimes but that's it. I didn't even know they had a sports show. 30 minutes is not enough time for sports.

Mouse, I don't know why you think it's so easy to get a radio show. You keep telling me to grow a pair and get one. If it was so easy, then I'm sure all you guys who sit around bitching about radio and tv people would have one. :)

SAmikeyp
09-08-2004, 06:23 PM
I think Vex and Walter are better than Don and Walter and I am a huge fan of the Thompsons.

I follow local sports and I usually watch KSAT. I think their sports team is a just slightly above Harris and Chancellor but neither are outstandingly stellar. KABB is decent and I cannot stand Joe Reinagle. To me, that dude is an ass-clown.

Pooh
09-08-2004, 06:32 PM
I agree with Mikey, STSA (now at 2pm) is a lot btter. They do with less Walter and toss Don into the dumpster.

As for sportscasters here in town. Can't beat Greg Simmons. He's very good. He doesn't get caught up in himself. I never got into Harris at all.

Also remember, Simmons...not Harris, was tagged to replace the legendary Dan Cook over at KENS a few years ago, but changed his mind at zero hour cause of the loyality he had at KSAT. To be even considered and even picked as a successor to Cook is something.

The OAI staff try to be like ESPN or Fox Sports and they just can't do it. KENS isn't even close, their boring. KSAT is more hardhitting and pure sports, no flash when doing the highlights like OAI. KABB is still new to all of it, but they're better than KENS, who still can't find anyone to replace Dan Cook.

SAmikeyp
09-08-2004, 06:40 PM
I liked Don Harris when he was the weekend guy but to me, he seems to have let success get to his head. I thought on STSA he became quite confrontational and seemed a little condescending.

KoriEllis
09-08-2004, 06:57 PM
It's funny that you guys like the Greg Simmons crew because they are the ones famous for putting out false information and made up reports.

Simmons is a very nice guy though.

SAmikeyp
09-08-2004, 07:06 PM
like I said...none of them are stellar. To me, KSAT is less annoying. I know they tend to jump the gun before getting all the facts straight....part of what keeps them from being great. Didn't know they just made up stuff...that sucks.