PDA

View Full Version : SONS I am so happy tonight about the Posey signing that ...

BRHornet45
07-16-2008, 11:52 PM
I went out and bought a 24 pack of the EUROPEAN OWNED Budweiser Select and am getting tore up from the motherfuckin floor up right now sons! Now sons I understand that Posey is not Jesus, but I think he will help our lacking bench tremendously. ESPN AKA the world wide leader in Boston sports and the headquarters of Celtics, Patriots, and Red Sox nation has to be crying right now that he did not re-sign with them. god bless sons. lets all have a beer

brettn
07-16-2008, 11:54 PM
I'll drink another beer right now because I want to, not because of this horrible news.

ducks
07-16-2008, 11:54 PM
and you will not be so happy in a couple years when he is making all that money

Sense
07-16-2008, 11:55 PM
"Now sons I understand that Posey is not Jesus"

rofl

BRHornet45
07-16-2008, 11:56 PM
and you will not be so happy in a couple years when he is making all that money

son there is no need to be a sour puss about this. take the high road like me and show a little class. god bless

(notice how much class I just showed sons)

brettn
07-16-2008, 11:57 PM
You're so classy.

BRHornet45
07-16-2008, 11:58 PM
You're so classy.

thank you son. you are truly a great, great man. god bless

ducks
07-16-2008, 11:58 PM
yeah he could not post this in the other posey thread
SONS

IronMexican
07-17-2008, 12:31 AM
grats on the sign.

i'll celebrate and get TOTALLY TORN on some whine coolers and mike's.

BRHornet45
07-17-2008, 12:33 AM
grats on the sign.

i'll celebrate and get TOTALLY TORN on some whine coolers and mike's.

boones farm son! lol

50 cent
07-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Sister, I've been drinking Vokda tonics all night.

turiaf for president
07-17-2008, 12:41 AM
the posey signing means bonzi wont be back and wright will be held back. posey has 1 year left before he starts declining so enjoy your beer tonite cuz same time next year ure gonna drink a beer to try to forget about him. hes gonna be 35 making over 7 million. smart move

BRHornet45
07-17-2008, 12:45 AM
the posey signing means bonzi wont be back and wright will be held back. posey has 1 year left before he starts declining so enjoy your beer tonite cuz same time next year ure gonna drink a beer to try to forget about him. hes gonna be 35 making over 7 million. smart move

well good god almighty sons. we have a mothafuckin fortune teller here on our own board. wow! I am so glad that you can see that Posey only has 1 year left before he starts declining. son who was the voice that told you this!? Jesus!??? OH and he obviously did not tell you all of the facts son because Wright will not be held back. Both Wright and Posey play SG and SF. ..... Mo Pete goes out, Posey comes in .... Peja goes out, Wright comes in. It'y very simple son. Please educate yourself before you make foolish, ignorant comments. god bless son.

confined
07-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Oh man i thought this was another suns bashing thread, damn :depressed

confined
07-17-2008, 12:47 AM
:toast to your sig as well good sir

BRHornet45
07-17-2008, 12:48 AM

by the way son. I cannot wait until we come back to the Staples Center to play you guys ....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2nOsHBwO2wM&feature=related

confined
07-17-2008, 12:50 AM
by the way son. I cannot wait until we come back to the Staples Center to play you guys ....

damn his stroke is a thing of beauty

Obstructed_View
07-17-2008, 01:34 AM

Nice defense. :lol

baseline bum
07-17-2008, 02:23 AM
I went out and bought a 24 pack of the EUROPEAN OWNED Budweiser Select and am getting tore up from the motherfuckin floor up right now sons! Now sons I understand that Posey is not Jesus, but I think he will help our lacking bench tremendously. ESPN AKA the world wide leader in Boston sports and the headquarters of Celtics, Patriots, and Red Sox nation has to be crying right now that he did not re-sign with them. god bless sons. lets all have a beer

Budweiser Select? That's the shit I bought when we signed Rasho. :nutkick:

GSH
07-17-2008, 02:57 AM
thank you son. you are truly a great, great man. god bless

He has. He is a Spurs fan. And you need to get the shift key fixed on your keyboard.

BRHornet45
07-17-2008, 03:28 AM
He has. He is a Spurs fan. And you need to get the shift key fixed on your keyboard.

and you son need to change your tampon

CubanSucks
07-17-2008, 03:35 AM
Shut The Fuck Up You Pussy Ass Motherfucker. You Are The Most Annoying Pile Of Vomit To Come Out Of Your Shitty City. Sons Sons Son? What The Fuck Are You Saying!!!! Go Do Society A Favor And Kill Yourself You Fan Of A Wannabe Franchise!

bostonguy
07-17-2008, 03:37 AM

I am way ahead of you son. From the moment I heard the news, I went to the store and bought myself 2 12 packs of shinerbock and I am watching Dumb and Dumber.

The Celts FO can burn in hell for all I care. Im going to boo the living fuck out of Ainge opening night for letting a vital role player walk away due to not wanting to give away 1 more year. The title was fun but the fact that they didnt keep the team intact is unacceptable. Props on the signing son. You are going to love Posey.

Supreme_Being
07-17-2008, 03:37 AM
And this concerns the Spurs how?

bostonguy
07-17-2008, 03:45 AM
And this concerns the Spurs how?

The Hornets are your divisional rival who went 7 games with the spurs. Moves they make can impact the division and conference in which both them and the spurs play in.

BRHornet45
07-17-2008, 03:47 AM
Shut The Fuck Up You Pussy Ass Motherfucker. You Are The Most Annoying Pile Of Vomit To Come Out Of Your Shitty City. Sons Sons Son? What The Fuck Are You Saying!!!! Go Do Society A Favor And Kill Yourself You Fan Of A Wannabe Franchise!

lol you failed son. nice try. go back to sleep now little one.

bostonguy
07-17-2008, 03:50 AM
I Look, A Sign, I Need, Someone,inside, To Help, Me Out, With What? Im Trying, Im Crying, Im Frying, In A Pile Of....shit! Im Dying! Im Dying!!! Im Dyinnnngggggggggggggg!

i Need Somebody Someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bostonguy
07-17-2008, 03:53 AM
lol you failed son. nice try. go back to sleep now little one.

APRIL 26, 1992, THERE WAS A RIOT ON THE STREETS TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU?
:lmao:lmao

WANNA LET IT BURN! WANNA LET IT BURN! WANNA LET IT BURN WANNA WANNA LET IT BURN! OHHH RIOTS IN THE STREETS OF MIAMI! OHHHH RIOTS IN THE STREETS OF KANSAS CITY!!! CLEVELANNND OHIO!!!!!

:downspin:

mystargtr34
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
Look on the bright side.

You picked up Patrik O'Bryant

bostonguy
07-17-2008, 03:57 AM
Look on the bright side.

You picked up Patrik O'Bryant

HELL FUCKING yeah!

angelbelow
07-17-2008, 04:32 AM
becareful with vodka tonics... or any other alc and energy drink mix.

hater
07-17-2008, 09:22 AM
I would have celebrated in a drunken orgy as well a signing of Posey. But these are the hornets my friend. they will still get owned by the mighty Spurs. You need another superstar to get over the Spurs and Posey ain't one.

Posey is the missing ingredient in teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Spurs. Teams that are on the brink of winning it all. I am happy he did not go to those other 2 teams so cheers :whine

TheMadHatter
07-17-2008, 09:43 AM
I would have celebrated in a drunken orgy as well a signing of Posey. But these are the hornets my friend. they will still get owned by the mighty Spurs. You need another superstar to get over the Spurs and Posey ain't one.

Posey is the missing ingredient in teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Spurs. Teams that are on the brink of winning it all. I am happy he did not go to those other 2 teams so cheers :whine

You never fail to live up to your name.

Hornets will own the Spurs next season if no moves are made on the Spur's part.

Obstructed_View
07-17-2008, 09:55 AM
The Hornets are your divisional rival who went 7 games with the spurs. Moves they make can impact the division and conference in which both them and the spurs play in.

Unless Posey has some trick for making Tim Duncan sick for the first two games I'm not terribly concerned. He'll improve them just by the fact that he averages 66 games a year, which makes him relatively healthy when compared to his new teammates.

Man of Steel
07-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Hey BR--glad to hear from you--my favorite Hornets fan!

That Posey signing was huge and unfortunately will give headaches to lots of WC teams. Hopefully we can try to find a way to counter this move.

But in the meantime--I bet there was a lot of partying in NO after this news broke.

Look forward to seeing more of your posts--along with the attractive pix you are famous for!

See you later son...

ATRAIN
07-17-2008, 10:03 AM
well good god almighty sons. we have a mothafuckin fortune teller here on our own board. wow! I am so glad that you can see that Posey only has 1 year left before he starts declining. son who was the voice that told you this!? Jesus!???

:lmao

ATRAIN
Hey BR--glad to hear from you--my favorite Hornets fan!

See you later son...

+1

Budkin
Haha... we all knew this post was coming. Grats on getting the Pose.

J21
07-17-2008, 10:20 AM

Im just wondering, why do u always say "sons"?

MavDynasty
07-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Im just wondering, why do u always say "sons"?

hater
07-17-2008, 10:34 AM
You never fail to live up to your name.

Hornets will own the Spurs next season if no moves are made on the Spur's part.

and you never fail to live up to being just another damn laker troll :lol

VaSpursFan
07-17-2008, 10:37 AM
yo son...congrats on the posey signing. and...keep the happy signature picture coming.

man....that ass rules!:wow:toast:downspin:

leemajors
07-17-2008, 10:37 AM

vodka + tonic water.

beachwood
07-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Posey is an excellent signing. Wish the Spurs could have done something to get him. Shit.

rAm
07-17-2008, 03:36 PM

Tonic is not an energy drink.

Brutalis
07-17-2008, 03:48 PM
He's like our very own retard we can't help but to laugh with.

BRHornet45
07-17-2008, 03:59 PM
He's like our very own retard we can't help but to laugh with.

thanks son. god bless

Brutalis
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM
<3