PDA

View Full Version : French Rapper Could Go To Jail For Anti-France Lyrics

BradLohaus
07-17-2008, 12:40 AM
http://www.stereohyped.com/french-rapper-could-go-to-jail-for-anti-france-lyrics-20080709/,.l

Monsier R, nee Richard Makela, is a French rapper who might be sent to jail for doing the sort of thing that American rappers do all the time. A court recently agreed to consider a complaint lodged by a conservative MP against Monsieur R. Why? Because the rapper referred to France as a “slut” in the song “FranSSe” off of his latest album, Politikment Incorrekt.

The actual offending lyrics are ‘”France is a bitch, don’t forget to fuck her till she’s exhausted/You have to treat her like a slut, man.” At another point, Mr Makela says: “I piss on Napoleon and on General de Gaulle.”‘ Mon Dieu!

If convicted, Monsier R, who says he’s being persecuted for his anti-France sentiments only because he’s a rapper and not a different kind of artist, faces up to three years in prison.

Fillmoe
07-17-2008, 01:11 AM
I like how the article says American rappers do this ALLLLLL THE TIME... LOL... sure they do

Spur-Addict
07-17-2008, 01:24 AM
I like how the article says American rappers do this ALLLLLL THE TIME... LOL... sure they do

Alot do, the ones who do so get no airplay. You figure it out. The only thing you will hear from rappers is killing, fucking, Get money, occasional heartfelt track etc. That's what you are trained to expect. That's what you will be force fed. That continues stereotypes, perpetuates ignorance of rappers in general. It also brain washes alot of up and coming young rappers, or those who aspire to be one. Those who are students of this type of music know otherwise.

Fillmoe
07-17-2008, 01:44 AM
Yah but its never to the extent of "THE US IS A BITCH, FUCK HER UNTIL HER BRAINS FALL OUT"

Spur-Addict
07-17-2008, 02:01 AM
Yah but its never to the extent of "THE US IS A BITCH, FUCK HER UNTIL HER BRAINS FALL OUT"

:lmao

----Agreed

v2freak
07-17-2008, 02:20 AM
For every 10 songs about bitches, money, drugs and killing, there's 1 song complaining about why the rapper's brother got sent to prison.