PDA

View Full Version : Pictures From Seattle Game

sungo99
02-04-2005, 02:14 AM
I finally finished my write-up of Monday's Spurs-Sonics game. I took some pictures during warmups. See the link below.

Nikos
02-04-2005, 02:54 AM
How did you add the link sidebar? I cannot seem to find it on that BLOG service you use. How did you create it that way?

sungo99
02-04-2005, 11:00 AM
How did you add the link sidebar? I cannot seem to find it on that BLOG service you use. How did you create it that way?

The template I selected already had the sidebar. I just had to add the links and headings. If you have a similar sidebar, go to "template" and find (I am adding the astericks):

*<!-- Begin #sidebar -->

There's a bunch of crap, then

*</MainOrArchivePage>

After that I added

*<h2>NBA Team Blogs</h2>
*<ul>
* <li><a href="http://seattlesupes.blogspot.com/" *target="_blank">Supersonics Versus the World</a></li>
* <li><a href="http://www.supersonicsoul.com/" *target="_blank">SuperSonicSoul</a></li>
*</ul>

You can continue to add new headings with different links. It's not that hard once you can see an example.

bigzak25
02-04-2005, 11:03 AM
couple good pics man....but uh...that's not YOUR chachie avatar is it? :lol j/k

sungo99
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
couple good pics man....but uh...that's not YOUR chachie avatar is it? :lol j/k
When you find a picture as odd as that one you just have to find a way to use it. :fro

Louae
02-04-2005, 04:03 PM
I finally finished my write-up of Monday's Spurs-Sonics game. I took some pictures during warmups. See the link below.

Loved your spursblog. it was great reading. added it to my favorites.

foodie2
02-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Me too. Kudos on the blog--it's humorous and well-written. Also, it's nice to see that some people still have the ability to construct grammatical and correctly spelled sentences! Thanks for refreshing my hope for our literary future.

sungo99
02-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks for refreshing my hope for our literary future.

That was my main goal all along. :) Thanks for the kind words.