PDA

View Full Version : Can't Sleep T_T!

nsrammstein
07-19-2008, 05:48 AM
Around 1 A.M. this morning I saw a Bedbug crawling in my pillow, I'm freaked out right now I have a phobia of bugs and I immidately got the RAID and started to spray my bed with it, after that I sprayed some bug repellent on it too just in case! Now its 5:47 A.M. and I can't go near my room, I'm sitting in the fucking kitchen right now watching replays of SportsCenter!! T_T

J.T.
07-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Around 1 A.M. this morning I saw a Bedbug crawling in my pillow, I'm freaked out right now I have a phobia of bugs and I immidately got the RAID and started to spray my bed with it, after that I sprayed some bug repellent on it too just in case! Now its 5:47 A.M. and I can't go near my room, I'm sitting in the fucking kitchen right now watching replays of SportsCenter!! T_T

It could be worse. The bugs could be inside of you and you'd have no way to get them out than to tear through your flesh from the outside in.

Get a good mental picture of that, think about it for a few minutes, and you should be able to go back to sleep.

Stewie Griffin
07-19-2008, 11:39 AM
It could be worse. The bugs could be inside of you and you'd have no way to get them out than to tear through your flesh from the outside in.

Get a good mental picture of that, think about it for a few minutes, and you should be able to go back to sleep.

Or you could be at your buddies house while he beats his girlfriend, and do nothing about it.

That would put me to sleep.