PDA

View Full Version : I think I almost jinxed Tim into an injury...

50 cent
02-04-2005, 09:03 AM
I was over at a friend's house that loves the Mavs. Not 2 minutes before Tim went down, we were both talking about how there was no way the Spurs don't win the Championship. I did note that everything could change in a second though if Tim went down. Not 2 minutes later, Tim goes down. I think I had that same I'm-gonna-throw-up feeling that Pop looked like he had. Thank god it wasn't too serious. :drunk

LilMissSPURfect
02-04-2005, 09:09 AM
I had that " I'm-gonna-throw-up feeling " as well ! NO WAY this is not the SPURS' 3rd championship........ STAY HEALTHY GUYS! I'm praying for all you guys!

IX_Equilibrium
02-04-2005, 10:39 AM
I wanted to kill Caron Butler for falling on him.

Jimcs50
02-04-2005, 11:14 AM
I wanted to kill Caron Butler for falling on him.

It was not Butlers' fault at all. It was just bball.

IX_Equilibrium
02-04-2005, 11:15 AM

so what

I still wanted to kill him

Jimcs50
02-04-2005, 11:16 AM
What I worry about is one of our floppers falling back into the side of TD's knee someday...that is the way that he can tear the ligament or meniscus again.

Stop flopping!

Experiment2100
02-04-2005, 11:18 AM

The thing is the play was dead after they called the foul. He just went up for an unnecessary shot. Like Magic said last night, when you get silly is when someone gets hurt.

san antonio spurs
02-04-2005, 12:17 PM
I was over at a friend's house that loves the Mavs. Not 2 minutes before Tim went down, we were both talking about how there was no way the Spurs don't win the Championship. I did note that everything could change in a second though if Tim went down. Not 2 minutes later, Tim goes down. I think I had that same I'm-gonna-throw-up feeling that Pop looked like he had. Thank god it wasn't too serious. :drunk

u really think you are that important :wtf
________
PRETTYBABE (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/PRETTYBABE/)

dougp
02-04-2005, 01:21 PM
u really think you are that important :wtf
And you are? Don't be a Drama :princess