PDA

View Full Version : Blackjack II help

tp2021
07-19-2008, 08:00 PM
i have a blackjack 2 as my phone, and long story short, my computer cant establish a connection with it anymore, not since april. When I connect to the PC using the USB cord from the box, it tries to connect, so it must know that my phone is connected. But every time, it fails to establish the connection all the way, so all my photos and videos that i've taken stay stuck on my phone's memory.

plus, the bluetooth doesnt work anymore. whenever i "beam to send" something, it says "failed." My phone can receive via bluetooth, but not send.

I bought a micro card on amazon, and hopefully i can put all my pics and videos from the phone onto the card, and then to the computer, but i would still like to know how to fix this problem, if anyone can help me.

Sense
07-19-2008, 11:08 PM
I own one... but I lost my usb so I haven't been doing much with my phone..

it sucks so much since I was already tweaking it and making it awesome..

I have been having problems with the bluetooth a little bit.. but it comes and goes.. which is fine cuz i dont use it much.

I dont think i can help you with this.. best bet is try to ask this in modaco.com forums... they have its own forum..

maybe someone will help there.. other than that.. my guess is.. its the sync.

WildcardManu
07-23-2008, 01:04 PM
I have it too, and have sort of the same problem getting it recognized or picked up by my pc.

tp2021
07-26-2008, 12:52 AM
If anyone cares, the cable still doesnt work, but i bought a 4 gig microSDHC card and USB reader to get all my media onto the computer.

WildcardManu, i have been on the AT&T forums while researching what card to purchase, because any micro card 4gig and over is a different format (SDHC instead of just SD) and not every device can read SDHC. the blackjack 2 can. someone on the forum even said the 8 gig worked for him, and the blackjack 2 manual only says it supports up to 4 gig. i doubt you need anything that large imo, for a phone. also, the price increase becomes dramatic after 4 gig.

leemajors
07-26-2008, 03:26 AM
get a new phone.