PDA

View Full Version : Gopher To Be Published...

gophergeorge
02-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Probably Saturday or Sunday in the Express News.... Is in response to her article in yesterday's edition... I had to tone down my true feelings for this bitch...

Dear Senator,

Do you really think we are that dense? "Honey, the kids health card came in the mail today. Did you know they are overweight?" "No, I thought they were just big-boned..." Our public education system has better things to spend their limited funds on. I applaud your concern, however, give the parents the benefit of the doubt. And for those kids who are already overweight and face serious health problems, I feel for them, as it is obvious their parents are doing a poor job... so I don't think a "health card" is going to get them to change their destructive ways.

Regards,

Gophergeorge
Resident of District 26

NeoConIV
02-04-2005, 11:16 AM
You go Goph!!

MannyIsGod
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Awesome, that fucking rules.

Yonivore
02-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Nevermind, I thought it said "punished," not published.

JoeChalupa
02-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Probably Saturday or Sunday in the Express News.... Is in response to her article in yesterday's edition... I had to tone down my true feelings for this bitch...

Dear Senator,

Do you really think we are that dense? "Honey, the kids health card came in the mail today. Did you know they are overweight?" "No, I thought they were just big-boned..." Our public education system has better things to spend their limited funds on. I applaud your concern, however, give the parents the benefit of the doubt. And for those kids who are already overweight and face serious health problems, I feel for them, as it is obvious their parents are doing a poor job... so I don't think a "health card" is going to get them to change their destructive ways.

Regards,

Gophergeorge
Resident of District 26

Nice job.

SpursWoman
02-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Go Gopher, go! :elephant

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Good call. Cue dan calling you a bigot.

Bandit2981
02-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Cue dan calling you a bigot.
cue Aggie being the first bonehead of the thread...good job Gopher, i agree 100%!

AFE7FATMAN
02-05-2005, 02:52 AM
Great Job Gopher

and not one word about the Senator being on the Chunkie side herself

MannyIsGod
02-05-2005, 03:36 AM
Great Job Gopher

and not one word about the Senator being on the Chunkie side herself

No shit, how about that bitch give us her BMI.

What pisses me off the most, is seeing her on NBC's nightly news promoting this shit. There are so many more usefull things she could be working on that involve public education and she chooses to spend her time promoting something that is a waste of government money.

Clandestino
02-05-2005, 12:03 PM
No shit, how about that bitch give us her BMI.

What pisses me off the most, is seeing her on NBC's nightly news promoting this shit. There are so many more usefull things she could be working on that involve public education and she chooses to spend her time promoting something that is a waste of government money.

this is no worse than our local leaders wasting thousands of dollars fighting strips bars in court and wasting so much time during city councils meetings over them...

this fat report card would be extremely easy and cheap to implement.

MannyIsGod
02-05-2005, 12:31 PM
You're right , it's not, and I hate that shit.

Neither would some parent interst in the health of their children without state involvement.

dcole50
02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
nice job ... well said (written).