PDA

View Full Version : Can we start a thread to put all the stupid ones in?

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Like bringing back DRob, trading for Rasho, etc.?

October needs to hurry up and get here...

tp2021
07-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Why would Kori waste her time? If she wanted to, it would happen. If those threads are dumb, don't go there.
Add this thread to the Dumb Thread list, because its useless.

exstatic
07-20-2008, 04:28 PM
His complaint is legit. SR rejects (or intentional assassins?) are polluting the forum in a major way.

Dex
07-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Someone needs to clear out all the Dark Knight trash in the Club, too.

And I'm not talkin about Kori and LJ. They do a spectacular job maintaining this site and its servers as it is.

People need to learn to just post things about one effing subject in one effing thread.

Eff.

duncan228
07-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Someone needs to clear out all the Dark Knight trash in the Club, too.

A bunch of Dark Knight threads got bumped last night. For a little while almost the whole first page was Dark Knight threads.

T Park
07-20-2008, 05:33 PM
His complaint is legit. SR rejects (or intentional assassins?) are polluting the forum in a major way.

Its almost like they are intentionally doing it I agree.

Makes you sick...

L.I.T
07-20-2008, 07:23 PM
I think this is my third offseason on spurstalk. It does seem that there are more retarded threads than the last two offseasons...

+1

For as long as I've lurked, this has by far the worst influx I posters I've seen. I actually post less because of it.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2008, 07:32 PM
I think there's the same number of dumb threads as there always is. I think the main problem is, instead of letting the dumb threads quickly float of the front page (or letting me delete them), people post in them over and over and over, keeping them near the top.

SequSpur
07-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Its almost like they are intentionally doing it I agree.

Makes you sick...

you're gay....