PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Sleeping Habits....

MagnusKrauss
07-21-2008, 10:41 AM
My 3 year old cousin sleeps with his feet inside a pillow (inside the pillowcase, above the actual pillow).

i know of one other person who sleeps like this and she's more than 50 years old. (actual age unknown :D )

why do they do that?

do any of you guys have unusual sleeping habits?

Slydragon
07-21-2008, 10:43 AM
My cousin slept on his stomach and always had both feet in the air. We told him and he never believed us.

JoeChalupa
07-21-2008, 10:46 AM
My wife says I have a habit of wanting to have sex before I go to sleep.

I. Hustle
07-21-2008, 10:52 AM
I usually try to stick my penis in something when I am sleeping. Sometimes it works out for me sometimes it doesn’t.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-21-2008, 10:55 AM
I usually try to stick my penis in something when I am sleeping. Sometimes it works out for me sometimes it doesn’t.

I hope you don't have a Cat.

Slydragon
07-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Not really a habit but a funny story. My daughter up until this year would snore really really loud because her tonsils were huge. She knew she snored so on school nights she would play in bed and when she heard me coming she would fake her snore like she was asleep and she did a good job at it. Fooled me for awhile before I caught her faking. I stayed at the door and like nothing stop snoring and started playing with her hands.

This year her tonsils were taken out so she no longer snores or makes any noises while asleep. Whats funny is she still does the fake snoring to try to throw me off and I just LMAO because now I know she faking it. I'll stay at the door for a long time trying to hold my laugh in.

MagnusKrauss
07-21-2008, 10:56 AM
I sleep on the couch (i don't have a bed). when my brother sleeps over he often told me that i change sleeping positions on the couch (the couch gets hot after awhile) and there were many times when i would get stuck changing positions that he often saw me asleep sitting.

but damn my cousin's way of sleeping is downright weird.

mrsmaalox
07-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Not really a habit but a funny story. My daughter up until this year would snore really really loud because her tonsils were huge. She knew she snored so on school nights she would play in bed and when she heard me coming she would fake her snore like she was asleep and she did a good job at it. Fooled me for awhile before I caught her faking. I stayed at the door and like nothing stop snoring and started playing with her hands.

This year her tonsils were taken out so she no longer snores or makes any noises while asleep. Whats funny is she still does the fake snoring to try to throw me off and I just LMAO because now I know she faking it. I'll stay at the door for a long time trying to hold my laugh in.

That's a really cute story! :)