PDA

View Full Version : Mom Leaves Kid in Car - Kid Dies

angelbelow
07-21-2008, 12:39 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...es.in.suv.wptv

Spuradicator
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
Jeez, another one of these stories.......Its like there is 1 a week here in the US. Sad.

sa_butta
07-21-2008, 01:01 PM
On her wedding day...They said she may not have known the kid was in the car and may have crawled in in the morning.

mrsmaalox
07-21-2008, 01:20 PM
So sad. If the kid got in the car by himself, more than likely he didn't strap himself in; it seems odd to me that a 4 yr old can't get out of a locked car.

angelbelow
07-21-2008, 01:31 PM
So sad. If the kid got in the car by himself, more than likely he didn't strap himself in; it seems odd to me that a 4 yr old can't get out of a locked car.

it seems odd to me that a 4 year old can sneak into a suv. also who was at home? was she going to leave the baby at home unattended? if the husband or babysitter was there, wouldnt they notice the baby was gone?

The Franchise
07-21-2008, 01:59 PM
This sounds fucked up but I think some of these parents are killing their children on purpose. How do forget you have a child in the car for hours. Either your retarded or your lying.

Brutalis
07-21-2008, 02:17 PM
This sounds fucked up but I think some of these parents are killing their children on purpose. How do forget you have a child in the car for hours. Either your retarded or your lying.

I doubt that but it goes to show how horrible parents are now days in watching and controlling their children. They run around stores and parents don't do shit about it, they careless till this happens and oh they are sooo sad.

Sunshine
07-21-2008, 04:07 PM
It just seems weird to me that NO ONE noticed he was in the car. Unless he fell asleep...but I would think the heat would wake him up and he'd bang on the window, or honk the horn or at least be crying at the window because he was scared...wouldn't someone in the parking lot have seen him? The article I read said she had dropped three other children off at a relatives before going to get her nails done. Did the relative not snap after a little while and go "Hey! Where's Gregory???" Or maybe if he DID sneak back into the car, maybe he was afraid of getting in trouble if mom found out so he kept quiet so he wouldn't get punished.

At any rate, it's a horrible story.

edited to add: I just read another related story that said it was a friend that she dropped the kids off with and that she DID notice him missing but didn't call the mom. WTF???

Jimcs50
07-21-2008, 04:29 PM
Another victim of global warming

sorry...that was fucked up.

manufor3
07-21-2008, 05:59 PM
what a horrible mom

tp2021
07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
what a horrible mom

edited to add: I just read another related story that said it was a friend that she dropped the kids off with and that she DID notice him missing but didn't call the mom. WTF???

What a horrible friend.

angelbelow
07-21-2008, 11:35 PM
cant blame the enitre situation on the friend, maybe the mom didnt specify who she was dropping off.