PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Thomas

texasqb2
07-21-2008, 08:37 PM
For what it's worth and it might not be worth anything, but I ran into Kenny Thomas last night at PF Chang's at La Cantera. I don't know why he was there, but he had a Sacramento Kings warm-up shirt on.

bigdog
07-21-2008, 08:40 PM
weird

Marcus Bryant
07-21-2008, 08:45 PM
IIRC, he works out in SA in the offseason. May have a house there too.

angelbelow
07-21-2008, 08:47 PM
IIRC, he works out in SA in the offseason. May have a house there too.

that probably explains it.

Buddy Holly
07-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Dude lives here.

Spurs2009champs
07-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Kenny Thomas LIves IN San Antonio . He was one of my Clients . I was his Wireless Account manager as well as Malike Rose .Kenny thomas Has Uncles and Cousin here LIves IN Stone Oak Area

SPURSGOAT
07-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Kenny Thomas LIves IN San Antonio . He was one of my Clients . I was his Wireless Account manager as well as Malike Rose .Kenny thomas Has Uncles and Cousin here LIves IN Stone Oak Area

:dizzy

ducks
07-21-2008, 09:28 PM

where do you work

mystargtr34
07-21-2008, 10:49 PM
where do you work

Wherever Kenny Thomas decides to make a Wireless account.

Please_dont_ban_me
07-21-2008, 11:42 PM
Nice.

I didn't know he lived in SA.

Steve-O-Matic
07-21-2008, 11:46 PM
I ran into Kenny Thomas last night at PF Chang's at La Cantera. I don't know why he was there

Maybe he was hungry.

atxrocker
07-21-2008, 11:48 PM
then can you please take the motherfucker off of our hands?

Biggems
07-22-2008, 12:24 AM
ok.....but u have to throw in Jason Thompson......and also take Bonner and Vaughn off our hands.

Fillmoe
07-22-2008, 02:33 AM
lol... Most bums are from SA, why should Kenny Thomas be any different?

Twisted_Dawg
07-22-2008, 03:26 AM

You mean the fucker is going to have to pay for toll roads?

Biggems
07-22-2008, 08:13 AM
lol... Most bums are from SA, why should Kenny Thomas be any different?

this coming from someone who is probably from Nutsacramento......that one horse town....but u do have something that makes christopher walken very happy.......MORE COWBELL....

you can talk crap about SA all you want.....but it is a great place to be, and once people come here, they tend to not want to leave. i kinda wish it wasnt so nice here, then all these damn people would leave and we could go back to being a 700,000 people city again...instead of over 1 million.

you can have the governator, bill artest, that bitch doug christie and her husband, brad "cheech and chong" miller, the flopper of all floppers Vlade Divac, Mr. Timeout Chris Webber......wow, your track record with players is as impressive as the governators stint in office.....

to21
07-22-2008, 08:29 AM
City smack is weak.

spursnatic
07-22-2008, 05:41 PM
For what it's worth and it might not be worth anything, but I ran into Kenny Thomas last night at PF Chang's at La Cantera. I don't know why he was there, but he had a Sacramento Kings warm-up shirt on.
Shit I hope he is here along with Ron Artest!! They say that is the only way that Sacramento lets Artest go, is if the other team takes on Kenny Thomas' contract also?:flag:

Fillmoe
07-22-2008, 10:15 PM
this coming from someone who is probably from Nutsacramento......that one horse town....but u do have something that makes christopher walken very happy.......MORE COWBELL....

you can talk crap about SA all you want.....but it is a great place to be, and once people come here, they tend to not want to leave. i kinda wish it wasnt so nice here, then all these damn people would leave and we could go back to being a 700,000 people city again...instead of over 1 million.

you can have the governator, bill artest, that bitch doug christie and her husband, brad "cheech and chong" miller, the flopper of all floppers Vlade Divac, Mr. Timeout Chris Webber......wow, your track record with players is as impressive as the governators stint in office.....

HIT A NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW