PDA

View Full Version : How about this?

bavarianworks
07-22-2008, 05:49 PM
Alright guys, I'm just as eager to see some trades occur w/ the Spurs as the next guy, so why not the Miami heat?

Oberto+Bonner for Udonis Haslem

The heat need a Center, Blount is a joke, they get a veteran center for 1 year then he is off the books, and you get a backup for Beasly at the power forward position who happens to come off the books in 1 year as well.

Williams
Wade
Marion
Beasly
Oberto

Parker
Ginobili
Bowen
Haslem
Duncan

completely deck
07-22-2008, 05:50 PM
haha no

2centsworth
07-22-2008, 05:51 PM
if the Heat would do it, hell yes.

bavarianworks
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't, they desperately need a center, and they get one who isn't THAT bad. Plus if they go small and run/gun, Bonner could play center and he knocks down threes.

Solid D
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
bavarianworks, I do believe your thoughts are doing "touch-n-go's.

oligarchy
07-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Alright guys, I'm just as eager to see some trades occur w/ the Spurs as the next guy, so why not the Miami heat?

Oberto+Bonner for Udonis Haslem

The heat need a Center, Blount is a joke, they get a veteran center for 1 year then he is off the books, and you get a backup for Beasly at the power forward position who happens to come off the books in 1 year as well.

Williams
Wade
Marion
Beasly
Oberto

Parker
Ginobili
Bowen
Haslem
Duncan

Oberto and Bonner both have two years remaining, not one.

salaries?

They actually work.

AFBlue
07-22-2008, 10:03 PM
Haslem may be overrated as a player, but you're underrating him if you think that offer will entice the Heat....it's simply not good enough.

DROB4EVER
07-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Heat are looking to dump him so who knows. I doubt they whould take those two players give them vaughn cause they really want a backup pg.