PDA

View Full Version : How many people dont like the dallas cowboys

TILDEN
07-23-2008, 07:00 PM
i was a houston oilers fan till they moved . now i like the redskins

K-State Spur
07-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I've always been a Redskin fan (grew up in NoVA before moving to KS), which means that there are states where it is perfectly legal to castrate me if I ever root for the Cowboys.

I respect the rivalry tremendously though.

J.T.
07-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Two things America would be better without:

1. The Cowboys
2. The Internet

Evan
07-23-2008, 08:52 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/Rick_505/Cowboys5TimeTrophies400x400.jpg

Evan
07-23-2008, 08:54 PM
I respect the rivalry tremendously though.

My feelings also on the Redskins, Giants and Eagles.

The "LOLZ they suck" type hating crowd who knock every single thing a team does don't understand how much better it is to respect your rivalry. Its one thing to be critical but sheer bashing for the sake of talking like a keyboard warrior makes no sense.

You can hate someone...but respecting the rivalry makes gameday that much better.

I think Dan Snyder has made a lot of stupid moves but the dude wants nothing more than to win and you have to respect that. The moment he figures out that this thing takes patience and you can't short cut it by trading too many picks and signing people at the wrong time in their career spells big trouble for the NFC East.

K-State Spur
07-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I think Dan Snyder has made a lot of stupid moves but the dude wants nothing more than to win and you have to respect that. The moment he figures out that this thing takes patience and you can't short cut it by trading too many picks and signing people at the wrong time in their career spells big trouble for the NFC East.

I think Snyder - for the most part - learned his lesson after 2000. Unfortunately, he had to part ways with Marty (who is a good coach, but a horrible GM) and Spurrier fairly promptly.

I think he would have let Gibbs coach forever if he would have.

The problem has been giving Cerrato too much power. Under Vinny, patience has never been an important word.

Evan
07-23-2008, 09:19 PM
I think Snyder - for the most part - learned his lesson after 2000. Unfortunately, he had to part ways with Marty (who is a good coach, but a horrible GM) and Spurrier fairly promptly.

I think he would have let Gibbs coach forever if he would have.

The problem has been giving Cerrato too much power. Under Vinny, patience has never been an important word.

I still think he needs to learn his lesson but I agree with everything else you have said. One thing Jerry has done is surround himself with the right people. He lost that from 96 to Bill but at least he got it back.

I'm very confident at one point Dan will have a superbowl in a big shiny case at some point. When you have someone who wants to win that bad at some point they have to look at everything their doing and realize whats wrong.

If Jerry can do that, Dan can.

Oh...and while I would never wish harm on a player...f-ck the Eagle fans.

K-State Spur
07-23-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh...and while I would never wish harm on a player...f-ck the Eagle fans.

Eagle fans are exempt from being respected in my opinion. If you have ever visited their message boards, they take PRIDE in how poorly they treat people from opposing teams.

I honestly think that the behavior of all NFL fans could use a major adjustment. It's ridiculous that you can't wear opposing gear in a stadium without being verbally assaulted or even had stuff thrown at you. What makes people think they have the right to treat other people badly just because they ROOT for different teams is beyond me.

But to go as far as to brag about this behavior afterwards, that's almost exclusive to Philly.

Evan
07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Eagle fans are exempt from being respected in my opinion. If you have ever visited their message boards, they take PRIDE in how poorly they treat people from opposing teams.

I honestly think that the behavior of all NFL fans could use a major adjustment. It's ridiculous that you can't wear opposing gear in a stadium without being verbally assaulted or even had stuff thrown at you. What makes people think they have the right to treat other people badly just because they ROOT for different teams is beyond me.

But to go as far as to brag about this behavior afterwards, that's almost exclusive to Philly.

Everything for me went out the window when they cheered Irvin almost getting paralyzed. I understand a fan cracking a smile when someone on another team tweaks a muscle and misses a game you need them to lose but outright cheering for injury is a loser mentality. So with that, while the Cowboys and Eagles rivalry is fun, I take great joy with everything bad that happens to them but I won't be fist pumping and cheering if McNabb wrecks himself with another bad injury.

sa_butta
07-23-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't like the Cowboys because they have enough fans already. I have always been a Dolphins fan. When I was younger I also followed the Oilers. I do watch the Texans, but I am loyal to my Phins.

kskonn
07-23-2008, 11:20 PM
yea I am a huge cowboys fan, I have season tickets and every year for the redskins game a good friend of mine from washington comes down. It is probably the only game I will ever take a fan of the opposing team with me. We have a lot of fun talking shit and what not, plus when the cowboys are winning he is forced to stay and take it. Last year I was around about 6 redskin fans who flew in from washington and they were all really fun people to watch the game with, we ended up going out and drinking together after the game.

Eagles fans and Giants fans have always been the worst to be around at games in my experience. Pats fans (real fans) are not to bad but the bandwagoneers are horrible. They can't just be happy their team is good, they can't even admit that another player is talented, if they are not on the Pats then they suck.

kskonn
07-23-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't like the Cowboys because they have enough fans already. I have always been a Dolphins fan. When I was younger I also followed the Oilers. I do watch the Texans, but I am loyal to my Phins.

that is actually one of the most logical arguments I have heard, most people I run into in san antonio and dallas that don't like the cowboys just hate the cowboys and don't really pull for anyone else. The just root for whoever the cowboys are playing. I was locked into being a Brother of the star from birth, my first sports memory is of my roger Staubach toy box that my grandfather bought me.

Obstructed_View
07-24-2008, 01:56 AM
Almost half of them.

GaryJohnston
07-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Everything for me went out the window when they cheered Irvin almost getting paralyzed. I understand a fan cracking a smile when someone on another team tweaks a muscle and misses a game you need them to lose but outright cheering for injury is a loser mentality. So with that, while the Cowboys and Eagles rivalry is fun, I take great joy with everything bad that happens to them but I won't be fist pumping and cheering if McNabb wrecks himself with another bad injury.

:tu

I respect our rivalries, but philly fans are pathetic, plain and simple. I love watching philly fail.

GaryJohnston
07-24-2008, 06:43 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/Rick_505/Cowboys5TimeTrophies400x400.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/mrformaldehyde/cowboysrings.jpg

samikeyp
07-24-2008, 09:50 AM
My feelings also on the Redskins, Giants and Eagles.

The "LOLZ they suck" type hating crowd who knock every single thing a team does don't understand how much better it is to respect your rivalry. Its one thing to be critical but sheer bashing for the sake of talking like a keyboard warrior makes no sense.

You can hate someone...but respecting the rivalry makes gameday that much better.

I would agree. Even though I dislike Washington, because of what the rivalry means to me I have supported guys like Darrell Green and Art Monk's HOF pushes and I was saddened as much as any fan at the death of Sean Taylor. I also have the utmost respect for coach Gibbs. Oddly enough, I dislike Philly more than Washington or NYG. When Tom Landry died the Skins and Giants honored him. That is big in my book. Plus unlike Philly, Washington and NY have at least won something in the last 30 years.

samikeyp
07-24-2008, 09:51 AM

+1

I would rather watch a game with a Skins fan and have a beer afterwards than a Philly fan.

samikeyp
07-24-2008, 09:52 AM
that is actually one of the most logical arguments I have heard, most people I run into in san antonio and dallas that don't like the cowboys just hate the cowboys and don't really pull for anyone else. The just root for whoever the cowboys are playing. I was locked into being a Brother of the star from birth, my first sports memory is of my roger Staubach toy box that my grandfather bought me.

Nice!

I would agree. I am not saying that everyone has to be a Cowboys fan, root for who you want but at least have the balls to have a team and stick with them.

Evan
07-24-2008, 10:10 AM
"I don't like the Cowboys because they have enough fans already."

A major MODERN reason why they are still called America's team. They have the most fans out side of Dallas and the US.

samikeyp
07-24-2008, 10:57 AM
"I don't like the Cowboys because they have enough fans already."

A major MODERN reason why they are still called America's team. They have the most fans out side of Dallas and the US.

speaking of which...

http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64064

redskinfan
07-24-2008, 11:04 AM
I have 2 favorite teams
1. REDSKINS
2.whoever plays the cowboys.

midgetonadonkey
07-24-2008, 11:08 AM
I hate all teams that aren't the Houston Texans.

Evan
07-24-2008, 11:11 AM
speaking of which...

http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64064

That is so funny…

It won't work. The only way to solve that problem is to win.

ATRAIN
07-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Like I said before I dont hate the cowboys as a team, I just hate the cocky asshole swagger that a lot of their fans have. There are a few exceptions however. It has nothing to do with jealousy. One of the main reasons I hate the cowboys (or wish failure for them) is because of one of my friends who is cocky little bitch!!Yes im a Texans fan, yes I know our team has sucked.

Anti.Hero
07-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Too hollywood for me.

Still, I will watch all of their games. Ware, Romo, etc are too exciting not to watch.

LocosPorJuana
07-24-2008, 12:10 PM
I don't negotiate with terrorists, and the cowboys for years have terrrorized fans around the nation by going into their cities stealing away resources. Thank god for the salary cap. And I will never forget the capatilist attempt, to force me to watch cowboys game, when houston had no team! that is unforgivable!

(because most of my gfs are from the rgv and Sa area, i've become a little sympathetic towards the cowboys cause.)

kskonn
07-27-2008, 10:33 PM
I have 2 favorite teams
1. REDSKINS
2.whoever plays the cowboys.

but atleast you have a team, a team in which I can talk shit about. It is chicken shit to sit there and talk shit about someones team and then say " oh I don't have a team.' those are the peopl I can't stand, that is like the guy who lives with his parents telling you that you need a nicer place, just doesn't make sense.

J.T.
07-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Gotta love Cowboys fan hiding behind those 5 rings pics because they're too full of shit to own up to the fact that their team hasn't done a got damn thing other than choke in over a decade. My team only has two rings, but one of the was won against the Cowboys. And here's a pre-emptive "eat shit" for those who will say the Baltimore Colts and Indy Colts aren't the same teams or that I can't talk shit about Super Bowl V because I wasn't even born yet when it was played.

Oh and midge, think your Texans have a shot at finishing somewhere other than dead last in the division this year?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Go Cowboys

kskonn
07-27-2008, 11:40 PM
Gotta love Cowboys fan hiding behind those 5 rings pics because they're too full of shit to own up to the fact that their team hasn't done a got damn thing other than choke in over a decade. My team only has two rings, but one of the was won against the Cowboys. And here's a pre-emptive "eat shit" for those who will say the Baltimore Colts and Indy Colts aren't the same teams or that I can't talk shit about Super Bowl V because I wasn't even born yet when it was played.

Oh and midge, think your Texans have a shot at finishing somewhere other than dead last in the division this year?

I will give you that, the cowboys have not done shit in the last 13 years, but I still would not trade any of the superbowls, especially for the last three if that meant winning a playoff game occasionally in the last 13 years.

It is a tough road to get to the top, you of all people should know that, watching brady and the pats kill your dream year after year, then finally making it through.

I have learned to thouroghly enjoy the championships but to also enjoy the ride getting there, as a fan of course.

I got nothing on the texans, I am with you on that one.

kskonn
07-27-2008, 11:41 PM

Also if you can talk about super bowl V then we can talk about our V rings.

O-Factor
07-28-2008, 01:24 AM
:lmao @ this thread

When your team achieves a great level of hate, that means your team has done something great in this league. It means your team matters. Im damn proud to be a fan of the legendary sports franchise that is the Dallas Cowboys.

J.T.
07-28-2008, 03:31 AM
It is a tough road to get to the top, you of all people should know that, watching brady and the pats kill your dream year after year, then finally making it through.

The Patriots weren't what was holding the Colts back, they only beat us in the playoffs twice since they drafted Manning. The real stinger for Colts fans is losing to the Steelers in 2005, because we should have beaten them... every other time we lost it was a legitimate choke job by some part of the team, either Manning, that faggot kicker Vangerjagt, the defense...some blame 2005 on the offensive line choking but really the entire team was mind fucked by Dungy's oldest son committing suicide at the end of the season.

When your team achieves a great level of hate, that means your team has done something great in this league. It means your team matters. Im damn proud to be a fan of the legendary sports franchise that is the Dallas Cowboys.

Or idiot fans of such a team who keep running their mouths... I hate the Cowboys because my womanizing, Cowboy fan stepfather beat my mother, but there's a lot of other Boys fans that do their part to make me hate them too. Many of them post here.

samikeyp
07-28-2008, 05:11 AM
You're both right. Teams that have consistent success over long periods of time tend to draw the ire of those fans who do not support them. Partly because they see their team lose to said team and partly because some of the fans of the winning team turn into assholes in their affection.

kskonn
07-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Or idiot fans of such a team who keep running their mouths... I hate the Cowboys because my womanizing, Cowboy fan stepfather beat my mother, but there's a lot of other Boys fans that do their part to make me hate them too. Many of them post here.

I see your point, but every team has those fans, I set next to a colts fan who cussed at a 12 year old when the cowboys beat the colts and ruined their bid for a perfect season. My point is, admit it or not, for most people who hate the cowboys it is not just the fans it is the fact that the cowboys have been so successful.

Evan
07-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Gotta love Cowboys fan hiding behind those 5 rings pics because they're too full of shit to own up to the fact that their team hasn't done a got damn thing other than choke in over a decade.

I don't know why people keep bringing up this same tired point. Nobody is denying that they haven't won in the off season for a long time. Jerry Jones did everything he could to the point of insanity to keep those super bowl teams together and it made the Cowboys fall apart time and time again ruining them for years.

When that and no true #2 WR is your only ammo to trash a current team its pretty weak.

O-Factor
07-28-2008, 09:46 AM

So fans are idiots for being excited about their team? Okay then, Im an idiot. If your definition of an idiot fan is one that "runs his mouth" then you too are an idiot Colts fan. Point is, thats what we do on this board is it not? Talk about our teams.

Sorry about your home life but their are fans from all teams that have bad fans, criminals, losers, degenerates, and assholes, you name it. If you don't believe that, you need to seriously get out and see the world.

GaryJohnston
07-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't know why people keep bringing up this same tired point. Nobody is denying that they haven't won in the off season for a long time. Jerry Jones did everything he could to the point of insanity to keep those super bowl teams together and it made the Cowboys fall apart time and time again ruining them for years.

When that and no true #2 WR is your only ammo to trash a current team its pretty weak.

Sorry the Cowboys let you haters down by not winning a playoff game in a while. We'll make a mends this season.

Seriously though, that is such a pansy argument. The Cowboys sucked during that period, so its no suprise they didn't win. But they are back as a formidable team now and should be a fixture in the post season for the next few seasons at least.

Thunder Dan
07-28-2008, 10:48 AM
I hate any team that plays indoors on that fake turf.

Plus, I think their colors suck

kskonn
07-28-2008, 10:51 AM

But they made it possible for you to get "the Brady".

MavDynasty
07-28-2008, 11:00 AM

at least their colors r better than some shit stained brown

J.T.
07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Some gems from Boys fans at the last two SB parties I went to:

"We beat the Giants twice in the regular season they got lucky in the playoffs with us, we're better than the champs!"

"We beat the Colts in the regular season, so we really won the Super Bowl not them!"

Stay classy, Cowboys fan.

monosylab1k
07-28-2008, 11:37 AM
"We beat the Colts in the regular season, so we really won the Super Bowl not them!"

Which is more irritating for you as a Colts fan - the above quote, or "lol, Rex Grossman = tainted Super Bowl win"

Thunder Dan
07-28-2008, 11:41 AM
But they made it possible for you to get "the Brady".

good point

monosylab1k
07-28-2008, 11:44 AM
If I had played QB for the Bears, Peyton would still be ringless.

dirk4mvp
07-28-2008, 11:44 AM
I think the cowboys will win a postseason game this year.

monosylab1k
07-28-2008, 11:46 AM
I think the cowboys will win a postseason game this year.

:lol they gotta crawl before they can walk. win A playoff game, then talk Super Bowl.

GaryJohnston
07-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Some gems from Boys fans at the last two SB parties I went to:

"We beat the Giants twice in the regular season they got lucky in the playoffs with us, we're better than the champs!"

Stay classy, Cowboys fan.

Anyone who says that is an idiot. And I've heard plenty of "gems" from Colts fans over the years aswell, particularly sorry excuses when it comes to getting owned by Brady and Patriots.

But calling out Cowboys fans as a whole, based on the assholes you hang out with is quite stupid. Come up with a better excuse like "I hate them because of their success", or because the media shoves them down my throat" or something like that.

Stay classy Colts fan.

J.T.
07-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Anyone who says that is an idiot. And I've heard plenty of "gems" from Colts fans over the years aswell, particularly sorry excuses when it comes to getting owned by Brady and Patriots.

But calling out Cowboys fans as a whole, based on the assholes you hang out with is quite stupid. Come up with a better excuse like "I hate them because of their success", or because the media shoves them down my throat" or something like that.

Stay classy Colts fan.

Did you miss the part where I said my drunk stepfather beat my mother until she was bleeding and forced us to move into a hotel for a few weeks when I was a kid, and that this guy was a Cowboys fan and it's 99% because of him and 1% because of idiot fans that I don't like the Cowboys? I guess that's not a good enough reason.

J.T.
07-28-2008, 12:44 PM
Which is more irritating for you as a Colts fan - the above quote, or "lol, Rex Grossman = tainted Super Bowl win"

lol we spotted the Bears a TD, a missed PAT and a missed FG and they still lost.

Which is more irritating to you? Eli Manning one upping Brady at end of game clutchness or "Spygate***"?

GaryJohnston
07-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Did you miss the part where I said my drunk stepfather beat my mother until she was bleeding and forced us to move into a hotel for a few weeks when I was a kid, and that this guy was a Cowboys fan and it's 99% because of him and 1% because of idiot fans that I don't like the Cowboys? I guess that's not a good enough reason.

Then direct your hate to the man, not a professional football franchise.

That is more of an excuse to hate a team, NOT a reason.

peewee's lovechild
07-28-2008, 01:09 PM

Didn't Manning expose himself to some bitch in college?

He's just as bad as your dad.

You should be a Giants fan becaue Eli is a real stand up guy.

J.T.
07-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Didn't Manning expose himself to some bitch in college?

He's just as bad as your dad.

My dad never beat my mother, read it again dumbfuck.

And I don't give a fuck what Peyton Manning did in college...I bet a lot of guys expose themselves to bitches in college...college guys are young and stupid, I should know 'cuz I am one. That's a titanic step down from some 30+ drunk man beating a woman, throwing her thru a wooden fence, bruising her all over.

I would rather not identify with the same team as someone like that. I'm sure there's Colts fans out there that did some fucked up shit like that too, but I didn't witness them do it, don't know them, and don't really care because I likely never will. Same reason I hate most Mavfans because I took a friend to a Spurs game against the Mavs in Dallas and he got racially profiled at the arena. I guess you could say I hate Cowboys fans and not the actual team, but I ain't rooting for them either, I got my own team.

All of you can go dig up the stuff I posted last season if you want to know why I root for the Colts...I got wasted blacked out drunk one night and PMed the story to that Dirk_Nowitzki guy on here...even though it's pretty unintelligible after the first few sentences.

Spuradicator
07-28-2008, 01:34 PM
I don't hate any teams

Eminem
07-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Same reason I hate most Mavfans because I took a friend to a Spurs game against the Mavs in Dallas and he got racially profiled at the arena.

Horseshit. If that's so, you wouldn't have "jokingly" changed your favorite team to the Mavericks a few month ago if the reason you stated for hating mavfan is above.

ATRAIN
07-28-2008, 04:56 PM

The reason why I hate the cowboys!! Ofactor is the asshole cowboy fan that I hate!!

K-State Spur
07-28-2008, 05:42 PM

That's a fact. Nebraska and OU fans harbor few warm feelings towards K-Staters, but that was never the case until the Cats started beating them every once in a while. Everybody loved KSU fans when the team was a perennial doormat.

J.T.
07-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Horseshit. If that's so, you wouldn't have "jokingly" changed your favorite team to the Mavericks a few month ago if the reason you stated for hating mavfan is above.

I said I hated most Mavfans not all of them. Same with Cowboys fans, there are some cool Boys fans on this board, but some asshole Boys fans too. I changed my team to Mavs cuz the Spurs were doing shit like losing to the Sonics and getting blown out by the Hornets...its called reverse jinx.

Evan
07-28-2008, 07:06 PM
I said I hated most Mavfans not all of them. Same with Cowboys fans, there are some cool Boys fans on this board, but some asshole Boys fans too. I changed my team to Mavs cuz the Spurs were doing shit like losing to the Sonics and getting blown out by the Hornets...its called reverse jinx.

Same can be said for every team of every sport.

MajorMike
07-29-2008, 09:16 AM
My fave teams:

1) Raiders
2) Whoever is playing the cowgirls of irving

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Go Cowboys

Obstructed_View
07-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Go Cowboys. Painful death to JT's (hopefully ex) stepdad.

mookie2001
07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
the only thing worse than the cowboys is a chickenhawk neocon

the mavs of the nfl

oklahomas team

bresilhac
07-30-2008, 08:33 PM
I hate the cowpigs because I am an avid Redskin fan. It's a required trait. Also, the whole America's Team thing bothers the hell out of me. Talk about arrogance. There are 32 teams with 32 sets of fans who love their teams across this country. What gives the Dallas Cowpigs the right to claim the whole country as their fanbase?

StylisticS
07-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I hate the cowpigs because I am an avid Redskin fan. It's a required trait. Also, the whole America's Team thing bothers the hell out of me. Talk about arrogance. There are 32 teams with 32 sets of fans who love their teams across this country. What gives the Dallas Cowpigs the right to claim the whole country as their fanbase?

Because they are one of the most popular franchises in the NFL. They are consistently one of the highest rated teams in the NFL. Even when down, they are at the top of the list when it comes to highest selling teams in the NFL. They bring in high ratings no matter if they are good or bad. The fans of the Cowboys invade just about every stadium on every week.

You being a Redskin fan should know this. I am originally from Texas but live in Landover, Maryland (the home of Fed Ex Field) and there are NUMEROUS Cowboy fans here. Probably the 2nd largest contigent of Cowboy fans outside Texas and California.

As Hostile on Dallascowboyszone said. "Embrace the Hate." We love it and it shows that we must be doing something right. Nobody hates the Cardinals because they suck.

As Harris poll has it, the Dallas Cowboys are the most popular team in the NFL.

bresilhac
07-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Because they are one of the most popular franchises in the NFL. They are consistently one of the highest rated teams in the NFL. Even when down, they are at the top of the list when it comes to highest selling teams in the NFL. They bring in high ratings no matter if they are good or bad. The fans of the Cowboys invade just about every stadium on every week.

You being a Redskin fan should know this. I am originally from Texas but live in Landover, Maryland (the home of Fed Ex Field) and there are NUMEROUS Cowboy fans here. Probably the 2nd largest contigent of Cowboy fans outside Texas and California.

As Hostile on Dallascowboyszone said. "Embrace the Hate." We love it and it shows that we must be doing something right. Nobody hates the Cardinals because they suck.

I lived in Northern Virginia, Reston to be exact, for 12 years and what I remember is that you Dallas fans in the area were loathed, hated, outcasts and oddballs who didn't have enough sense to cheer for the home team. The Redskins as well as other teams have fans nationally too. Not just Dallas. But it is only Dallas who makes the claim of being "America's Team". In fact shouldn't the Redskins really be considered America's Team? After all Washington is the Capital of this great nation. Not Dallas.

mookie2001
07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
theyre also the most popular team in oklahoma

samikeyp
07-30-2008, 10:03 PM

Personally IMO, the team who wins the SB has national bragging rights at least for that year but shouldn't America decide who that is? If you want someone to blame for Cowboys fans being all over the country...blame the networks. For years when Dallas was one of the top teams in the NFL, that is who the networks showed in their national games. Same with Washington when they were winning SB's, as well as other teams like they do with NE and Indy now.

You are right about 32 sets of fans but apparently you are trying to dictate who they have to root for. I would imagine if you live in or moved to an area away from D.C. you would still be a Redskins fan, which you should be. However, you think people in the D.C. fans who are Cowboys fans should drop that loyalty because they don't live in Dallas. Anyone has the right to root for anyone they wish for.

samikeyp
07-30-2008, 10:10 PM
My dad never beat my mother, read it again dumbfuck.

And I don't give a fuck what Peyton Manning did in college...I bet a lot of guys expose themselves to bitches in college...college guys are young and stupid, I should know 'cuz I am one. That's a titanic step down from some 30+ drunk man beating a woman, throwing her thru a wooden fence, bruising her all over.

I would rather not identify with the same team as someone like that. I'm sure there's Colts fans out there that did some fucked up shit like that too, but I didn't witness them do it, don't know them, and don't really care because I likely never will. Same reason I hate most Mavfans because I took a friend to a Spurs game against the Mavs in Dallas and he got racially profiled at the arena. I guess you could say I hate Cowboys fans and not the actual team, but I ain't rooting for them either, I got my own team.

All of you can go dig up the stuff I posted last season if you want to know why I root for the Colts...I got wasted blacked out drunk one night and PMed the story to that Dirk_Nowitzki guy on here...even though it's pretty unintelligible after the first few sentences.

While I don't believe the fact that he was a Cowboys fan made him do the things he did so I don't agree with the connection...that still sucks and any man who does that to a woman is no man, he is a pig and should be slaughtered as such. However I am also not saying you are wrong in who you root for...root for whomever you like no matter where you live...everyone has that right.

bresilhac
07-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Personally IMO, the team who wins the SB has national bragging rights at least for that year but shouldn't America decide who that is? If you want someone to blame for Cowboys fans being all over the country...blame the networks. For years when Dallas was one of the top teams in the NFL, that is who the networks showed in their national games. Same with Washington when they were winning SB's, as well as other teams like they do with NE and Indy now.

You are right about 32 sets of fans but apparently you are trying to dictate who they have to root for. I would imagine if you live in or moved to an area away from D.C. you would still be a Redskins fan, which you should be. However, you think people in the D.C. fans who are Cowboys fans should drop that loyalty because they don't live in Dallas. Anyone has the right to root for anyone they wish for.

You make excellent points. The networks are actually behind making the Dallas Cowboys so popular. In fact if another team had been shown in San Antonio for all these last 40+ seasons other than the Cowboys I'd say that there would not be as many Dallas fans in the San Antonio area as there are now. Ditto for other parts of the region.

And yes, as a Virginia transplant I should be able to root for the Redskins from afar. I would expect as much from any other fans who moved to a different city.

Sense
07-30-2008, 11:55 PM
http://www.nflgolfstore.com/images/Propane%20Cover/dallas_cowboys.jpg

Evan
07-31-2008, 08:22 AM
You make excellent points. The networks are actually behind making the Dallas Cowboys so popular. .

5 rings might have more to do with that.

samikeyp
07-31-2008, 08:56 AM

The two go hand in hand...the more a team wins, the more they are on national tv.

MajorMike
07-31-2008, 09:01 AM
The two go hand in hand...the more a team wins, the more they are on national tv.

Tell that to the Spurs.

herzlman
08-01-2008, 12:38 PM
When T.O. is on your team, you get national coverage.

samikeyp
08-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Tell that to the Spurs.

There is an exception to every rule. The NFL does it right.

kskonn
08-02-2008, 01:10 AM

the only two things that you said that I would disagree with would be:
1) arizona had more cowboys fans than cardinals fans
2) I believe the cowboys sell(are the most popular) jerseys in the world.

cowboys, the worlds team.ha.

Go Boys

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 01:44 AM

If that's your point than you would have to claim the Niners and the Steelers as America's team as well.

All I have to say is fuck the Cowboys. Since the creation of the Texans, the Cowboys have won as many playoff games as the Texans. ZERO!

Fuck the Cowboys. They are the the pussy ass Yankees of the NFL. And anyone that claims to be a fan of the Cowboys are as sad and pathetic as the baseball fans that claim to be fans of the Yankees.

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 01:48 AM
San Antonio Cowboy fans are like the pathetic younger brother of a bully. They talk a bunch of shit for their older brother but don't really have any real connection to them.

Any Cowboy fan south of San Antonio is more pathetic than actual San Antonio Cowboy fans. They are the bastard niece of the Uncle they root for. The Uncle doesn't give a shit about them but just pats the bastard on the top of the head and says "sure I love you" and then laughs at them on the way home. But he bastard child has unconditional love for the dickhead father that doesn't give a shit about them.

Those are South Texas Cowboy fans.

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 01:51 AM
If that's your point than you would have to claim the Niners and the Steelers as America's team as well.

All I have to say is fuck the Cowboys. Since the creation of the Texans, the Cowboys have won as many playoff games as the Texans. ZERO!

Fuck the Cowboys. They are the the pussy ass Yankees of the NFL. And anyone that claims to be a fan of the Cowboys are as sad and pathetic as the baseball fans that claim to be fans of the Yankees.

And if you faggot Cowboy fans wish to bring the Oilers into the equation, than you would have to bring the Titans in as well. And since the Titans/Oilers/Texans have made a Superbowl more recently than the Cowboys have then that means your faggot team is still more pathetic than the Texans/Oilers/Titans.

midgetonadonkey
08-02-2008, 01:53 AM
And fuck that gay black dude Vince Young. He can't throw a pass for shit and gets drunk with a bunch of shirtless negros.

J.T.
08-02-2008, 02:20 AM
San Antonio Cowboy fans are like the pathetic younger brother of a bully. They talk a bunch of shit for their older brother but don't really have any real connection to them.

Any Cowboy fan south of San Antonio is more pathetic than actual San Antonio Cowboy fans. They are the bastard niece of the Uncle they root for. The Uncle doesn't give a shit about them but just pats the bastard on the top of the head and says "sure I love you" and then laughs at them on the way home. But he bastard child has unconditional love for the dickhead father that doesn't give a shit about them.

That was fucking brilliant.

:toast

slayermin
08-02-2008, 03:19 AM
I don't the hate Cowboys as much as I used to but I'm sure if they run off a string of Super Bowl appearances like the early 90's, it will return.

As a Redskin fan, I hate the hard cap. With an owner like Dan Snyder, the Washington Redskins would have been the reincarnation of the New York Yankees.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Go Cowboys.

StylisticS
08-02-2008, 07:07 PM
I don't the hate Cowboys as much as I used to but I'm sure if they run off a string of Super Bowl appearances like the early 90's, it will return.

As a Redskin fan, I hate the hard cap. With an owner like Dan Snyder, the Washington Redskins would have been the reincarnation of the New York Yankees.

What makes you think Dan Snyder is the only owner in the NFL that could pull that off? I can think of a couple other owners that would have battled him for players if there was no cap. An owner in North Texas and an owner from Western Washington comes to mind.

StylisticS
08-02-2008, 07:15 PM
I lived in Northern Virginia, Reston to be exact, for 12 years and what I remember is that you Dallas fans in the area were loathed, hated, outcasts and oddballs who didn't have enough sense to cheer for the home team. The Redskins as well as other teams have fans nationally too. Not just Dallas. But it is only Dallas who makes the claim of being "America's Team". In fact shouldn't the Redskins really be considered America's Team? After all Washington is the Capital of this great nation. Not Dallas.

Well again. I am from Texas but only moved up here 3 years ago. I live just south of Fed Ex field on the Morgan BLVD metro station. Just because you are from a city or state does not mean you are obligated to root for your team or state. There are thousands of Miami Hurricane fans and they never stepped in the state of Florida. There are thousands of Yankee fans, Cub fans, St. Louis Cardinal fans, and more and many of them never set foot in the states those teams are in. So the crying about cheering for teams from other places is a bunch of whining. Now if you meet a Laker, Cowboy, and Yankee fan, than by all means, Challenge that shit.

Oh and I love that people cry about the America's Team thing. The media will keep calling us that as well as the Cowboy fans will continue to to embrace that nickname. Get over it.

O-Factor
08-03-2008, 01:35 PM
In fact shouldn't the Redskins really be considered America's Team? After all Washington is the Capital of this great nation. Not Dallas.

:lol @ you're :whineing

Beasters
08-03-2008, 01:46 PM
What the hell is wrong with rooting for a team I don't live in?.... Nothing. Nothing at all. Get over it.

benefactor
08-03-2008, 06:45 PM
You can be a Cowboys fan all you want...but the truth is that if you live in Texas, you are a Texan. :toast

http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/images/Houston-Texans-Logo.gif

Evan
08-03-2008, 08:00 PM
You can be a Cowboys fan all you want...but the truth is that if you live in Texas, you are a Texan. :toast

http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/images/Houston-Texans-Logo.gif

haha...well played, sir. :toast

Texans are my adopted AFC team now.

Next time I'm in Houston I will plan my trip around a Texans game.

samikeyp
08-03-2008, 08:05 PM
I live in Michigan now but I will always be a Texan. :)

Much like the Oilers were, the Texans are my AFC team.

bresilhac
08-03-2008, 10:13 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself. Additionally, how stupid is it to hate the Dallas Mavericks yet give full support to the Dallas Cowboys? If moronic San Antonio area cowboy fans weren't so dogged in their support for the team we probably would have gotten our own NFL team years ago. Another reason to despise the Dallas Cowboys and their brainwashed San Antonio area fans.

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself. Additionally, how stupid is it to hate the Dallas Mavericks yet give full support to the Dallas Cowboys? If moronic San Antonio area cowboy fans weren't so dogged in their support for the team we probably would have gotten our own NFL team years ago. Another reason to despise the Dallas Cowboys and their brainwashed San Antonio area fans.

No shit. Lame bastards were just ecstatic when Jones threw them a bone last season and made their training camp here. But he cares so much about the San Antonio fan base that he sent the training camp back to Oxnard. It's pretty sad actually.

bresilhac
08-03-2008, 11:13 PM
No shit. Lame bastards were just ecstatic when Jones threw them a bone last season and made their training camp here. But he cares so much about the San Antonio fan base that he sent the training camp back to Oxnard. It's pretty sad actually.

Not only that but when was the last time Jerry Jones even bothered to bring his team down here for a lousy preseason game for his local lackeys? That's how little he cares about the fools around here that support his team. Good enough for a training camp at "our" dome but not good enough for a game. What a bunch of fools.

J.T.
08-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Not only that but when was the last time Jerry Jones even bothered to bring his team down here for a lousy preseason game for his local lackeys? That's how little he cares about the fools around here that support his team. Good enough for a training camp at "our" dome but not good enough for a game. What a bunch of fools.

Do any teams host preseason games at their training camp sites?

bresilhac
08-04-2008, 12:09 AM
Do any teams host preseason games at their training camp sites?

One big difference, this training site we have here also happens to be a 65,000 seat football stadium. So why no preseason games? And this year the Dallas training camp is in California. Still no Cowboy preseason games scheduled here that I know of.

J.T.
08-04-2008, 12:30 AM
One big difference, this training site we have here also happens to be a 65,000 seat football stadium. So why no preseason games? And this year the Dallas training camp is in California. Still no Cowboy preseason games scheduled here that I know of.

I guess all teams hold their preseason games at their own arenas for their local fans? The Cowboys don't have any obligation to host their preseason games at the Alamodome if they have camp there. They probably wouldn't even sell 1/3 of the seats for a preseason game...no one gives a fuck about preseason, and the ones that do probably just want to watch some football, so they'll watch it on TV not go to the game. Seriously if someone handed me tickets on the 50 yard line with paid air travel and hotel to Colts preseason games I wouldn't even go.

midgetonadonkey
08-04-2008, 12:38 AM
I guess all teams hold their preseason games at their own arenas for their local fans? The Cowboys don't have any obligation to host their preseason games at the Alamodome if they have camp there. They probably wouldn't even sell 1/3 of the seats for a preseason game...no one gives a fuck about preseason, and the ones that do probably just want to watch some football, so they'll watch it on TV not go to the game. Seriously if someone handed me tickets on the 50 yard line with paid air travel and hotel to Colts preseason games I wouldn't even go.

That's disappointing. If anyone handed me airfare to an open Texans training camp practice and I didn't have to pay shit for it I would be there no matter what.

I guess this is what separates the real fans from the bandwagon fans.

bresilhac
08-04-2008, 01:07 AM

What a bunch of bullshit. Jones doesn't have preseason games down here because he doesn't give a goddamned about you stupid ass San Antonio cowpig fans. But he has them at Texas Stadium doesn't he? If preseason games weren't heavily attended money-makers the preseason wouldn't be played at all. By any teams.

J.T.
08-04-2008, 02:54 AM
That's disappointing. If anyone handed me airfare to an open Texans training camp practice and I didn't have to pay shit for it I would be there no matter what.

I guess this is what separates the real fans from the bandwagon fans.

If I'm going to take time out of my life to travel to Indianapolis I'd rather it be to a regular season game...not preseason...I've got a shit ton of pics I took at the game I went to last year if you need me to prove I'm not a got damned bandwagon fan. You find me a bandwagon fan that travels from Texas to Indiana for one day just to go to an NFL game and I'll shut up.

samikeyp
08-04-2008, 05:07 AM

Although I don't hate any team I can tell you, at least in my opinion, its not a city thing, its a team thing. Plus the Mavericks are a direct rival of my favorite basketball team.

Didn't you agree with me earlier in this thread that someone should be loyal to their team no matter where they live?

I do have a question though...if not the Cowboys, then who should SA area fans root for? They have no NFL team of their own. Shouldn't a fan have the right to root for whomever he or she chooses to?

I do agree though that the enormous Cowboys fans base in SA is a roadblock to getting an NFL team in SA. Not just with the fans but with Jerry Jones. He understands that SA is a huge Cowboys market and would, IMO, try to do things to prevent an expansion team or a relocation. I do also believe that if San Antonio ever did get a team, you would see a bunch of people support that team just as much. I can only speak for myself (because to speak for an entire fanbase, or to assume that fanbase is of one mindset is ignorant) but for me, hometown loyalty supersedes everything else. If San Antonio got a team, they would become my #1 team.

samikeyp
08-04-2008, 05:10 AM

That is correct. The local fanbases are the biggest so they hold them there mostly for that reason. Also, a lot of preseason games are tied into regular season ticket packages. Like you can get tickets for this game, and it comes with this preseason game. Although if Jones did have a game at the Alamodome, you would see it pretty full. They have done it before (1993against the Oilers) and even without Aikman, Irvin and Emmitt playing, they sold out. If you had a Cowboys-Texans preseason game there, it would sell out between the Cowboys fans here and in the valley as well as the Texans fans here and in Houston.

I would agree with you on the preseason game thing, J.T. I went to a Cowboys pre-season game with some friends who had tickets and it was not really worth it.

samikeyp
08-04-2008, 05:16 AM
There is one thing that as a Cowboys fan I don't like. I have been loyal to that team since birth. I lived through the 1-15 season as well as the Super Bowl years and I can't stand the amount of Bandwagon fans the team attracts. I saw people with Cowboys gear on in the early 90's who just a few years before would have nothing to do with them. Honestly, I have more respect for a Redskins or Giants fan who has been loyal to their team through bad times and good than a Cowboys fan who jumped in when they started winning again. I know all winning teams attract bandwagoning scum but it seems the Cowboys get a unusually high share and it makes those of us who have been loyal the whole time look bad.

(stepping off soap box now) :)

GaryJohnston
08-04-2008, 09:23 AM

That is the stupidest thing to say. Its a franchise thing, not a city thing. And I doubt being Cowboy fans has anything to do with SA NOT getting an NFL franchise. Evident by how full the Alamodome got when the Saints were in town.

So if SA had gets their own team, you going to jump off your redskin bandwagon?

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 09:35 AM
I live in Michigan now but I will always be a Texan. :)

Much like the Oilers were, the Texans are my AFC team.

Thats why you kick ass Mike. Same goes for you Evan. Its a shame that more cowboys fans can't be the same. For example when Austin decided to show the TItans games over the Texans, who laughed at me? Cowboys fans that live here of course. Saying crap like I would much rather watched VY than the Texans and the Texans don't deserve to be on TV and yada yada. One of the guilty cowboy fans posts here and will prob deny it. I feel like if you live in your home state you should have 2 options available to you. Texans on CBS and Cowboys on Fox.

samikeyp
08-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Thats why you kick ass Mike. Same goes for you Evan. Its a shame that more cowboys fans can't be the same. For example when Austin decided to show the TItans games over the Texans, who laughed at me. Cowboys fans that live here. Saying crap like I would much rather watched VY than the Texans and the Texans don't deserve to be on TV and yada yada. One of the guilty cowboy fans posts here and will prob deny it. I feel like if you live in your home state you should have 2 options available to you. Texans on CBS and Cowboys on Fox.

Thanks man.

I feel for fans like JT and Breslihac who live in areas away from their favorite team. We are in Lions country and needless to say its quite different. Props to them and anyone who stays loyal.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks man.

I feel for fans like JT and Breslihac who live in areas away from their favorite team. We are in Lions country and needless to say its quite different. Props to them and anyone who stays loyal.

Yeah I know it must suck. Im eventually going to move to Houston, maybe within the next 2 years and im getting Texans and Astros season tickets. The one that that will suck is not being able to watch the Spurs. I do like the Rockets and support them but I wouldnt call myself a "fan". I do know that when SA plays in Houston I will be wearing silver and black for sure!! When that does happen im going to have to get the NBA ticket package to watch them.

Evan
08-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Yeah I know it must suck. Im eventually going to move to Houston, maybe within the next 2 years and im getting Texans and Astros season tickets. The one that that will suck is not being able to watch the Spurs. I do like the Rockets and support them but I wouldnt call myself a "fan". I do know that when SA plays in Houston I will be wearing silver and black for sure!! When that does happen im going to have to get the NBA ticket package to watch them.

NBA package.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Go Cowboys

bresilhac
08-04-2008, 12:21 PM
That is the stupidest thing to say. Its a franchise thing, not a city thing. And I doubt being Cowboy fans has anything to do with SA NOT getting an NFL franchise. Evident by how full the Alamodome got when the Saints were in town.

So if SA had gets their own team, you going to jump off your redskin bandwagon?

You had better believe it. Like samikeyp says when San Antonio gets its own team I will be their number one fan. I will still pull for the Redskins but my heart is in my hometown of San Antonio. For San Antonio to have its very own team is all I've ever wanted. BTW I was at all three Saints game played at the Dome in 2005 and I enjoyed them immensely.

Evan
08-04-2008, 01:24 PM
You had better believe it. Like samikeyp says when San Antonio gets its own team I will be their number one fan. I will still pull for the Redskins but my heart is in my hometown of San Antonio. For San Antonio to have its very own team is all I've ever wanted. BTW I was at all three Saints game played at the Dome in 2005 and I enjoyed them immensely.

That will never happen.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 01:34 PM

How about move the skins to SA, that would be the best of both worlds for you

GaryJohnston
08-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Thats why you kick ass Mike. Same goes for you Evan. Its a shame that more cowboys fans can't be the same. For example when Austin decided to show the TItans games over the Texans, who laughed at me? Cowboys fans that live here of course. Saying crap like I would much rather watched VY than the Texans and the Texans don't deserve to be on TV and yada yada. One of the guilty cowboy fans posts here and will prob deny it. I feel like if you live in your home state you should have 2 options available to you. Texans on CBS and Cowboys on Fox.

That's rich coming from a poster who can't stop berating the Cowboys. You don't root for them so why should I root for the Texans?

Can't have it both ways bud.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 01:47 PM
That's rich coming from a poster who can't stop berating the Cowboys. You don't root for them so why should I root for the Texans?

Can't have it both ways bud.

Obviously you missed it when I said I don't hate them but my hate derives from a certain poster here. Yes I bash them, but its usually to get a rise out of some of the guys whos panties get all wadded up. Also I could care less who you root for. If your not a Texans fans fine with me, thats your choice.

Evan
08-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Obviously you missed it when I said I don't hate them but my hate derives from a certain poster here. Yes I bash them, but its usually to get a rise out of some of the guys whos panties get all wadded up. Also I could care less who you root for. If your not a Texans fans fine with me, thats your choice.

How many Sunday/Monday Night games to the Texans get this year?

GaryJohnston
08-04-2008, 01:56 PM

Sounds like excuses to me. I've read enough of your asinine posts to convince me you hate the Cowboys. Which I could care less if you do. At least man up and admit it.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 01:57 PM
How many Sunday/Monday Night games to the Texans get this year?

For the first time in Franchise History we have a monday night game against the Jags.

Evan
08-04-2008, 01:59 PM
For the first time in Franchise History we have a monday night game against the Jags.

Nice....

Mon, Dec 1

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Sounds like excuses to me. I've read enough of your asinine posts to convince me you hate the Cowboys. Which I could care less if you do. At least man up and admit it.

Dude I could care less what you think about me and what I have "convinced" you of. If you want to think I hate cowboys then fine, think that. I don't hate any one team, well except for the Pats, but thats because I hate Brady and their cheating ass coach.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Nice....

Mon, Dec 1

Yeah im going to try to go to that game. IM not totally convinced we earned that game, more of the league feeling sorry for us and a way to showcase the jags against a divsion rival.

Evan
08-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah im going to try to go to that game. IM not totally convinced we earned that game, more of the league feeling sorry for us and a way to showcase the jags against a divsion rival.

Mario Williams, holmes.

ATRAIN
08-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Mario Williams, holmes.

He did turn some heads last year but did it too late. Hopefully Okam and Okoye can free up Mario some. He won't get doubled up as much as he had in the past. Hopefully Colvin can stay healthy and help out as well. Im really excited about our young defensive line.

mookie2001
08-04-2008, 07:03 PM
i have to agree with midget

during the superbowl years i specifically remember scoffing the shit out of my uncles and cousins for bloadding chode over the cowgirls, because vtown was our playground i knew for a fact they had never been anywhere near dallas, they shouldve claimed the mavs and oklahoma too

i really dont know whats funnier the mavs last two playoffs or the girls

j-6
08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
i really dont know whats funnier the mavs last two playoffs or the girls

That's a very good question.

I guess I'll take the Mavs since one year they were the best regular season team in the NBA (and got tossed by the 8th seeded Warriors in short order), and then traded their future for Kidd and got bounced by a very good Hornets squad - but as a 7 going up against a 2.

Nobody really expected playoff football from the '06 Cowboys when Romo bobbled the snap vs Seattle, and they lost to the eventual champs last year, upset or not. Miami upset the Mavs in '05 for the title (before the question's parameters) but that didn't make the trophy any less important. You add in the 05-06 season and the Mavs win hands down.

Spuradicator
08-05-2008, 09:08 AM

lol Atrain

So basically "thanks Mike and Evan, you all kick ass because you support my team even though I wish your QB gets his knee's blown out"

lol, pansy

Oh no, guess you'll call me an estalker again, since really, thats all you got.

Enough about you though, Cowboys are my NFC team. I use to hate them in the 90's, but they grew on me when my Oilers left. I've been and Oilers/Titans fan for life. I have quite a disdain for the Texans though, mostly because of the chode "new" fans I've come across. They just need shut up and accept the reality that they are the NFL's new "Arizona Cardinals"

ATRAIN
08-05-2008, 09:19 AM
lol Atrain

So basically "thanks Mike and Evan, you all kick ass because you support my team even though I wish your QB gets his knee's blown out"

lol, pansy

Oh no, guess you'll call me an estalker again, since really, thats all you got.

Enough about you though, Cowboys are my NFC team. I use to hate them in the 90's, but they grew on me when my Oilers left. I've been and Oilers/Titans fan for life. I have quite a disdain for the Texans though, mostly because of the chode "new" fans I've come across. They just need shut up and accept the reality that they are the NFL's new "Arizona Cardinals"

So from all that has been said in this thread you come in to attack me yet again and you say your not estalking me. I will say this since I called you out on it, you have calmed down. Get off my nuts already, they are sore from going balls deep on your momma (Figured I would go down to your high school level again). NO you got that all wrong im saying Evan and Mike kick ass for other reasons. I don't care if im the only Texan supporter on this board, im used to it. 90% of my friends are cowboys fans so why would I care who supports the Texans. Like Mike said to each his own.

So you hate the Texans lmao, why because people in Houston and parts of Texas want to support a local team that isnt the cowboys?

Spuradicator
08-05-2008, 09:20 AM
^lol Atrain....like I said/predicted that's all you got.

ATRAIN
08-05-2008, 09:22 AM
^lol Atrain

So will you still be laughing when the Texans beat the Titans this year? I guess you will hate us Texans more huh LMAO. LMAO at Fagicator hating Texans fans because we are "new" fans.

Spuradicator
08-05-2008, 09:25 AM
So will you still be laughing when the Texans beat the Titans this year? I guess you will hate us Texans more huh LMAO. LMAO at Fagicator hating Texans fans because we are "new" fans.

Vince OWNS Houston....

UdokaDynasty
08-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Long time cowboy fan here. I miss the Aikman, Emmit, Irvin team. Man those were the days.

I can see why people hate on the Cowboys and its the same reason why a lot of people hate the Patriots. They are successfull and people hate the success they achieve. I have been guilty of hating the Patriots from time to time but realized that there is no real reason to hate them. I do hate the Giants, Skins, and Eagles because of the division rivalry. Spuradicator, you hate the Texans because of all the "new fans"? I dont understand what you mean. I gathered you are a Titans fans and can understand that you hate the Texans because they are a division rival, but shouldnt you hate the Jags or Colts more? They are the teams that are threats to you not the Texans, well except I think the Texans have the best team they have had in thier young existance. Do you hate them because of the whole Oilers used to be in Houston thing? If so that still doesnt make sense, I mean why does it really matter. I have seen you and Train go at it when im lurking and its pretty funny but he has a good point, after all that has been said you come in here to just talk shit to him. Come on man show some class, especially since your one of the few Titans fans on here. Just saying.

Evan
08-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Long time cowboy fan here. I miss the Aikman, Emmit, Irvin team. Man those were the days.

I can see why people hate on the Cowboys and its the same reason why a lot of people hate the Patriots. They are successfull and people hate the success they achieve. I have been guilty of hating the Patriots from time to time but realized that there is no real reason to hate them. I do hate the Giants, Skins, and Eagles because of the division rivalry. Spuradicator, you hate the Texans because of all the "new fans"? I dont understand what you mean. I gathered you are a Titans fans and can understand that you hate the Texans because they are a division rival, but shouldnt you hate the Jags or Colts more? They are the teams that are threats to you not the Texans, well except I think the Texans have the best team they have had in thier young existance. Do you hate them because of the whole Oilers used to be in Houston thing? If so that still doesnt make sense, I mean why does it really matter. I have seen you and Train go at it when im lurking and its pretty funny but he has a good point, after all that has been said you come in here to just talk shit to him. Come on man show some class, especially since your one of the few Titans fans on here. Just saying.

Being die hard Cowboys fan I love the Cowboys hate…it goings along with being a world recognized franchise. Much better than being irrelevant where nobody care's…Cowboy haters are more obsessed with the Cowboys than they are with their own team….especially with their witty original "cowgirl" comments I have been hearing since I was 10 or so.

Every forum I go to has a few Cowboy threads bouncing around for the past few years and none of them are Cowboy forums and most of them are not even sports forums.

ATRAIN
08-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Being die hard Cowboys fan I love the Cowboys hate…it goings along with being a world recognized franchise. Much better than being irrelevant where nobody care's…Cowboy haters are more obsessed with the Cowboys than they are with their own team….especially with their witty original "cowgirl" comments I have been hearing since I was 10 or so.

Every forum I go to has a few Cowboy threads bouncing around for the past few years and none of them are Cowboy forums and most of them are not even sports forums.

The hate usually means your team is or has been successful. The spurs are the only team I can say I can relate to when it comes to that. I have yet to really know that feeling from baseball or football. In baseball the hate usually is directed to the Red Sox and Yankees. Football seems to be the Pats as of late. Your right though Evan I have seen webpages dedicated for the hatred of the cowboys. I have yet to find one for any other team, although I havent really looked. I guess I better start bashing them again, the sensitive cowboy fans are getting mad that I dont hate them as much as I made it seem hahaha.

Evan
08-05-2008, 12:16 PM
The hate usually means your team is or has been successful. The spurs are the only team I can say I can relate to when it comes to that. I have yet to really know that feeling from baseball or football. In baseball the hate usually is directed to the Red Sox and Yankees. Football seems to be the Pats as of late. Your right though Evan I have seen webpages dedicated for the hatred of the cowboys. I have yet to find one for any other team, although I havent really looked. I guess I better start bashing them again, the sensitive cowboy fans are getting mad that I dont hate them as much as I made it seem hahaha.

I am also a huge Manchester United fan so the hate for my teams is world wide.

Although I am also somewhat of a Stars, Mavericks and Rangers fan which are three teams nobody cares about outside of Texas. I still follow the teams but not as closely I did when I was younger.

Spuradicator
08-05-2008, 09:25 PM

LOL, this is going to be fun...

Two things...First I'll go ahead and humor "you" UdokaDynasty, and answer your question. First off I never said I hated the Texans, I don't really have a reason to since my QB owns that team and city. I said I had a disdain for the franchise because of some of the chode fans I've come across. I usually respond to the trash Atrain spews because he has trashed Vince Young. He trashes me because I trash the Texans and OWN him quite frequently.I especially like how he has toned it down after multiple posters have jumped his shit for some of those stupid takes. But I digress.... I go with my uncle to the Titans/Texans game every year because he is a season ticket holder in Houston. When I'm talking to some of those chode frat boy Texan fans there I feel they dumb me down with their moronic takes. Most of them are young and were not even watching football when the Oilers were around. There is a respect I have a few Texan fans who used to be Oiler fans. I get that they want to stay loyal to their city. But no doubt their is a rivalry between the two fan bases because of the Oiler history. Especially with a rare few like me who has remained loyal to the Oilers/Titans

Second thing you big Cowboy fan you, I was quite curious that with your 10th post ever was such an extensive take on a team that isn't even the team you root for....So I did some research.
1.) Your username UdokaDynasty. Anyone who has spent time on Spurstalk knows ______Dynasty is kind of a novelty. Usually regular posters make up a username with _____Dynasty for shits and giggles.You signed up back in May '08. Hmmmm. And don't give a fucking lurker excuse.
2.) You said you are a BIG Cowboys fan and posted the following on 7/15

I have a question, do you guys believe Romo is the QB of the future for the team? I like what I have seen the last few years but he seems to tail off after the halfway point of the season. I know there was that whole Jessica Simpson thing but how much of a distraction could she be. Is this year a make or break year for Romo?
^Yet it was edited today at 11:55am. Why would someone edit their post from a month and a half ago? This deserves repeating...Why would someone edit their post from a month and a half ago? Directly below that post was a response to it by Samikey. He quoted your post as follows

I like the cowboys but I wouldnt considermyself a fan but I have a question for you Cowboy fans. Do you guys believe Romo is the QB of the future for the team? I like what I have seen the last few years but he seems to tail off after the halfway point of the season. I know there was that whole Jessica Simpson thing but how much of a distraction could she be. Is this year a make or break year for Romo?

So you lied. You edited the post today to make it seem like you were a Cowboys fan when in fact you are not a Cowboys fan at all, and the first tell was that you misspelled Emmitt. Basically you changed your post so that you can reply to me today posing as a Cowboys fan defending yourself Atrain.

UdokaDynasy=Atrain=Outed=Fag

Wow, how pathetic is that. :lmao

You pansy Atrain, coming to your defense behind another username. you really are bitchmade. Talk about a Legandary FAIL!!!!!!!

GO Titans!

J.T.
08-06-2008, 01:24 AM
Spuradicator with the pimp slap of death!

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 07:20 AM
LOL wtf are you serious, now your claiming that user is me........your fucking sad. I have trolled the cowboys threads before and a few users know which troll I have used, why would I go and create one to defend myself from you of all people. You feel you "own" me hahah your such a fucking pussy. Oh and as your excuse about the "frat" boy fans every team has them so quit crying about the Texans the only team having them. I bash VY because I personally think he was a great college player and is not going to be shit. Sorry if I hurt your feelings about your man crush Vince. I guess I better create a new troll so I can defend myself when you reply.........lol get the fuck out of here.

Spuradicator
08-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Spuradicator with the pimp slap of death!

+1

Its funny how he denies it after getting caught. I don't blame him though. It is embarassing.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 10:22 AM
+1

Its funny how he denies it after getting caught. I don't blame him though. It is embarassing.

I deny it because it isnt true but think what you want to think I could give 2 shits. Its funny how you deny your estalking of me but yet continue to do it.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-06-2008, 10:27 AM
ATRAIN is one lace curtain motherfucker. Way to wipe that smirk off his face, Spuradicator.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 10:29 AM
ATRAIN is one lace curtain motherfucker. Way to wipe that smirk off his face, Spuradicator.

Fuck yourself

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Don't you think if I really wanted to use a Troll to "defend" me or whatever you call it I would have made one basically making fun of you. Claiming someone is me is just a weak comeback. Shit I could claim your the "TITANS" fan troll of one of the cowboys fans.

Spuradicator
08-06-2008, 10:32 AM

He's a two-faced faggett.

:lol

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 10:33 AM
He's a two-faced faggett.

Now im 2 faced?? How so?You dont even know who I am. Your fucking pathetic.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-06-2008, 10:41 AM

You just got massively owned and didn't even realize it, you prick. Blow yourself.

Spuradicator
08-06-2008, 10:45 AM

:lol dumbass, its a line from The Departed movie. Staff Srgt. Dignum is a character in that movie UdokaDynasty.

ATRAIN
08-06-2008, 10:47 AM
:lol dumbass, its a line from The Departed movie. Staff Srgt. Dignum is a character in that movie UdokaDynasty.

Yeah I thought of that after I posted it:depressed. OH well, yeah and keep calling me what you want and making it seem like someone else's user name is me. Wouldnt be the first or last time.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
08-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Well, la de fucking da. Thanks for taking the inititave to identify me, as if I am unable to speak for myself, you prick.

rascal
08-08-2008, 08:42 AM
I don't like the title Americas team for the Cowboys. Because they were fed down our throats for years on TV.

There were many times I would have rather watched another game and they had Dallas on playing some crappy team instead. Now its not a problem with cable tv but I have built up a dislike for Dallas over the years.

mojorizen7
08-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Well, la de fucking da. Thanks for taking the inititave to identify me, as if I am unable to speak for myself, you prick.

Staff Sgt Dignam has a style that takes a bit of getting used to........

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Go Cowboys

GaryJohnston
08-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Go Cowboys

+"5"

IronMexican
08-18-2008, 05:46 PM
I do

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/travel/media/mcafee_740.jpg

GuerillaBlack
08-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I hate some of their retarded ass bandwagon fans. They run wild in DFW.

Evan
08-18-2008, 07:32 PM
I hate some of their retarded ass bandwagon fans. They run wild in DFW.

?

How so? Cowboys stuff is all over the place bad team or not.

cash459
08-18-2008, 08:31 PM
LOL, this is going to be fun...

Two things...First I'll go ahead and humor "you" UdokaDynasty, and answer your question. First off I never said I hated the Texans, I don't really have a reason to since my QB owns that team and city. I said I had a disdain for the franchise because of some of the chode fans I've come across. I usually respond to the trash Atrain spews because he has trashed Vince Young. He trashes me because I trash the Texans and OWN him quite frequently.I especially like how he has toned it down after multiple posters have jumped his shit for some of those stupid takes. But I digress.... I go with my uncle to the Titans/Texans game every year because he is a season ticket holder in Houston. When I'm talking to some of those chode frat boy Texan fans there I feel they dumb me down with their moronic takes. Most of them are young and were not even watching football when the Oilers were around. There is a respect I have a few Texan fans who used to be Oiler fans. I get that they want to stay loyal to their city. But no doubt their is a rivalry between the two fan bases because of the Oiler history. Especially with a rare few like me who has remained loyal to the Oilers/Titans

Second thing you big Cowboy fan you, I was quite curious that with your 10th post ever was such an extensive take on a team that isn't even the team you root for....So I did some research.
1.) Your username UdokaDynasty. Anyone who has spent time on Spurstalk knows ______Dynasty is kind of a novelty. Usually regular posters make up a username with _____Dynasty for shits and giggles.You signed up back in May '08. Hmmmm. And don't give a fucking lurker excuse.
2.) You said you are a BIG Cowboys fan and posted the following on 7/15

^Yet it was edited today at 11:55am. Why would someone edit their post from a month and a half ago? This deserves repeating...Why would someone edit their post from a month and a half ago? Directly below that post was a response to it by Samikey. He quoted your post as follows

So you lied. You edited the post today to make it seem like you were a Cowboys fan when in fact you are not a Cowboys fan at all, and the first tell was that you misspelled Emmitt. Basically you changed your post so that you can reply to me today posing as a Cowboys fan defending yourself Atrain.

UdokaDynasy=Atrain=Outed=Fag

Wow, how pathetic is that. :lmao

You pansy Atrain, coming to your defense behind another username. you really are bitchmade. Talk about a Legandary FAIL!!!!!!!

GO Titans!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

?

:lol Why didnt you respond to the above quoted post?? you FAIL!!

cash459
08-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Great one Spuradicator!!

+100000000000000

possessed
08-18-2008, 09:38 PM
I don't care for the Cowboys. Most of their fans are bandwagoners who jumped on during the Aikman/Smith era. They are intolerably obnoxious when the Cowpies are winning and silent when they aren't. They have by far the lamest fan base in football... Even lamer than the Chargers, who's stadium is usually half full of other team's fans.

GuerillaBlack
08-18-2008, 10:45 PM
?

Not really, at least where I'm at. They were quiet last season, but this year when they had some good runs, they wouldn't shut up. They were just following the bangwagon. They couldn't even name the starting safeties for the Cowboys. This isn't everyone of course, but what I run into in SW Arlington.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-18-2008, 10:54 PM
Go Cowboys

Spuradicator
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Great one Spuradicator!!

+100000000000000

Thank you sir. :toast

Spuradicator
08-19-2008, 08:06 PM
I don't care for the Cowboys. Most of their fans are bandwagoners who jumped on during the Aikman/Smith era. They are intolerably obnoxious when the Cowpies are winning and silent when they aren't. They have by far the lamest fan base in football... Even lamer than the Chargers, who's stadium is usually half full of other team's fans.

I disagree. Texan fans are the lamest.

samikeyp
08-19-2008, 09:56 PM

I don't think they are the lamest but yes, the Cowboys seem to draw a large amount of Bandwagon fans when they are doing well. There were plenty of people who gave me shit during the 1-15 season busted their ass to buy Cowboys gear three years later. I enjoyed calling them out almost as much as watching Dallas win Super Bowls. :lol

manufor3
08-19-2008, 10:34 PM
i hate the cowboys

cash459
08-20-2008, 11:57 AM
I don't think they are the lamest but yes, the Cowboys seem to draw a large amount of Bandwagon fans when they are doing well. There were plenty of people who gave me shit during the 1-15 season busted their ass to buy Cowboys gear three years later. I enjoyed calling them out almost as much as watching Dallas win Super Bowls. :lol

which apparently you havent been able to enjoy or do much of lately, huh? :lol :toast

dallaskd
08-20-2008, 01:13 PM
Go Cowboys.

samikeyp
08-20-2008, 01:29 PM
which apparently you havent been able to enjoy or do much of lately, huh? :lol :toast

You are correct although with their regular season success last year, I got to do a little bit.

cash459
08-20-2008, 09:31 PM

You are correct although with their regular season success last year, I got to do a little bit.

true. but im sure you as a great sports fan, would much rather be able to celebrate the championships. same with the spurs last year. :depressed

samikeyp
08-20-2008, 09:35 PM
true. but im sure you as a great sports fan, would much rather be able to celebrate the championships. same with the spurs last year. :depressed

Absolutely.

O-Factor
08-22-2008, 01:26 AM
Go Cowboys

midgetonadonkey
08-22-2008, 01:42 AM

How so? Texans fans are loyal despite their team's lack of success and most Cowboy fans are 90's bandwagoners.

So in my book...Lame bandwagon Cowboy fans<<<<<<Losing team yet loyal despite their shittyness Texan fans

midgetonadonkey
08-22-2008, 01:49 AM
Oh and Spuradicator completely owned gaytrain. lol

Please don't believe he represents all Texan fans.

JudynTX
08-26-2008, 11:09 AM
+1

Evan
08-26-2008, 11:39 AM
How in the world are Cowboys fans band Wagoner's? Year after year bad team or not they are almost at the top of the league in merchandise sales and sell outs. They dominate the news papers and local news with their slightest move.

Of course granted anytime a team gets good they will have band Wagoner's across the board for every sport but to say "Cowboy Fans" are band Wagoner's is just an attempt to stir up an argument. Even during the Campo 6-10 years the Pro Shop was always packed on a weekend.

The whole Texans Vs. Cowboys forced rivalry is weak at best and I can't believe people were saying that last week was the Texans super bowl. That’s embarrassing for Texan fans and I can't believe anyone believes that.

But keep on hating...again...its awesome when people are more passionate about the Cowboys than their own club. Rain or shine people care one way or the other. True sign of a legendary team. :toast

Evan
08-26-2008, 12:07 PM

I don't agree with this. Their fans are very passionate and that’s a good thing. I have nothing but respect for that franchise. They have been embraced by the locals and their only 2 bad mistakes were Carr (can't blame them, I bought into him as well) and for some reason known only to God, paid Jacques f*cking Reeves a truckload of money.

Hands down LA teams of any sport are the most putrid.

ATRAIN
08-26-2008, 12:08 PM
The whole Texans Vs. Cowboys forced rivalry is weak at best and I can't believe people were saying that last week was the Texans super bowl. That’s embarrassing for Texan fans and I can't believe anyone believes that.

Yeah even though I was talking crap to a couple of cowboy friends this past weekend the bottom line is that it was still pre season, nothing more nothing less. The media is prob mostly to blame for they like to try to force rivalries. I would like to see a regular season game between the 2 teams but its hard to have a rivalry when they are both in different conferences and different divisions. They have never had a game that meant anything. Yes the first time the Texans beat the cowboys was big for us Texans fans because at the time we had nothing to hold on to. Shit even Madden has that preseason game listed as a rivalry which is pretty ridiculous. As much shit as I talk and as much as ill support my team, I do realize that this made up "rivalry" is pretty stupid. Its almost as dumb as the Rangers Astros "rivalry". That stupid silver boot is pretty stupid. Granted the Rangers and Astros do play 6 times in the regular season, but have yet to face each other when it really matters (in the series).

Evan
08-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Meh….rivalry's happen organically…you can't force it. For some reason the Giants Vs Cowboys really hasn't taken off yet and it took those scum bag Eagle fans cheering Irvin almost being paralyzed for that one to truly spark.

I have a Texans T-Shirt in my gym bag I wear all the time and I don't think I have ever had one of my Cowboy fan friends even mention it. I think most Cowboy fans have positive regard for them or are indifferent. I was stunned at the media coverage of last weeks pre-season game.

ATRAIN
08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
I don't agree with this. Their fans are very passionate and that’s a good thing. I have nothing but respect for that franchise. They have been embraced by the locals and their only 2 bad mistakes were Carr (can't blame them, I bought into him as well) and for some reason known only to God, paid Jacques f*cking Reeves a truckload of money.

Hands down LA teams of any sport are the most putrid.

Anything that spuradicator says can't be taken seriously. After all he is a troll and I know who's troll he is. He and another poster (his main alias) doesnt have internet right now thats why he hasnt been on for the same amount of time as his main user name. Its Ironic that he tried to out another user and use him as "my troll" when he himself is a troll.

Yeah we are passoniate and for most of use we didnt have a team after the oilers left. Some followed them and are now Titans fans. My oiler faith died the day they moved and had to adopt a team to follow in the meantime and followed players. Now im loyal to the Texans and am excited about that franchise. I like where they are headed right now. I thought Carr was good, but it makes me wonder if our line was really that bad. He made bad decisions and would get sacked a lot. Maybe our line wasnt as bad as perceived. Yeah im still pissed out the Reeves deal. Every team that we have played this pre season has made him their bitch. Did you guys see Reggie Bush hurdle him for a TD. I was like great, its going to be a long season everytime someone goes against him. Hopefully Dunta can come back healthy and fine and Moulden steps up. We need that!!

mookie2001
08-10-2009, 03:14 PM
answer- a shitload

Oklahoma's Team
the Irving Cowgirls

BUMP
08-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Except we're not in Irving anymore

benefactor
08-10-2009, 05:21 PM
lol Cowboys

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Can't stand the Cowboys.... :(

Spursfan092120
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
You couldn't be more wrong. Most of the real Cowboys fans have been around forever. And who are you talking about? The Aikman/Smith era was over a decade ago. What's wrong with being a fan of a team for over a decade? Personally, I've been a fan of Dallas since before Aikman, Irvin, and Smith, but some people weren't even into football for that long. What's wrong with picking the Cowboys at that point? And lame? shit....I'm a Cowboys fan, and I'm loud and proud, winning or losing. But at the same time, who talks crap when they're losing? That's more obnoxious than people who don't. Your reasons for not liking the Cowboys are no different from any other team in the NFL.

Spursfan092120
08-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Meh….rivalry's happen organically…you can't force it. For some reason the Giants Vs Cowboys really hasn't taken off yet and it took those scum bag Eagle fans cheering Irvin almost being paralyzed for that one to truly spark.

I have a Texans T-Shirt in my gym bag I wear all the time and I don't think I have ever had one of my Cowboy fan friends even mention it. I think most Cowboy fans have positive regard for them or are indifferent. I was stunned at the media coverage of last weeks pre-season game.
Exactly...I am a Cowboys fan..my second favorite team is the Texans.

dirk4mvp
08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
answer- a shitload

Oklahoma's Team
the Irving Cowgirls

rofl

nice bump