07-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Gilf

:lol

Dex
07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
^Post association at its best.

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2008, 11:21 PM
http://www.cakecarousel.com/cakecarousel/images/product/1172270909_Happy%20Birthday.jpg

marini martini
07-23-2008, 11:24 PM
didnt get any dick?

You didn't answer your .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................:cell

:lmao

:vomit:

T Park
07-23-2008, 11:39 PM
Wanna talk about it? :lol

remingtonbo2001
07-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Happy Birthday. :)

marini martini
07-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Wanna talk about it? :lol

You know it!:(

Happy Birthday. :)

Thanks baby Bo!:toast

mrsmaalox
07-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Happy Birthday Marini

Well - well - well you've had a birthday
And now you're getting really old,
You know, I almost missed it
But it's right you should be told.
I've really been too busy
With a few things on my mind,
So I've come to poke some fun
And it's working out just fine.

What present should I get you ?
Some perfume ? - no, some flowers ? - no,
Ah yes, maybe a bra.
Now what colour should it be ?
Really I don't know what to think,
There must be a colour that suits an oldie,
Probably one of the shades of pink.

The next consideration is one of size,
Now that gravity's taken hold,
The problem I know will get even worse,
Fifty, sixty, seventy - boy you're getting bloody old.
But I digress - back to this problem,
As I don't want to get it wrong,
34 A, B, C, or perhaps D
Maybe just a straight out - 34 long.

But now I'm being cute
And that's really not like me,
It's my wish your birthday found you well,
And if in the looking glass one day you see,
Signs of your backside down 'round your knee,
I hope you remember who reminded you so,
But please don't feel too bad - the floors the limit,
And that's as far as you go!

Love ya' hon! :toast

marini martini
07-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Happy Birthday Marini

Well - well - well you've had a birthday
And now you're getting really old,
You know, I almost missed it
But it's right you should be told.
I've really been too busy
With a few things on my mind,
So I've come to poke some fun
And it's working out just fine.

What present should I get you ?
Some perfume ? - no, some flowers ? - no,
Ah yes, maybe a bra.
Now what colour should it be ?
Really I don't know what to think,
There must be a colour that suits an oldie,
Probably one of the shades of pink.

The next consideration is one of size,
Now that gravity's taken hold,
The problem I know will get even worse,
Fifty, sixty, seventy - boy you're getting bloody old.
But I digress - back to this problem,
As I don't want to get it wrong,
34 A, B, C, or perhaps D
Maybe just a straight out - 34 long.

But now I'm being cute
And that's really not like me,
It's my wish your birthday found you well,
And if in the looking glass one day you see,
Signs of your backside down 'round your knee,
I hope you remember who reminded you so,
But please don't feel too bad - the floors the limit,
And that's as far as you go!

Love ya' hon! :toast

Thanks Sweetie Pie! That just lifted me up!LOL:lmao

And glad I got to party with you the other night!!!:toast

RashoFan
07-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Sorry that I am late on wishing you a Happy Birthday.
Got the oxycotin ready? :D

mavs>spurs2
07-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Happy Birthday

ATRAIN
07-24-2008, 07:16 AM

IM late for it too!! Happy Bday MIL!!

florige
07-24-2008, 07:32 AM
How old are you now Marini?

BacktoBasics
07-24-2008, 09:52 AM
I might be able to help with this.

BigZak
07-24-2008, 10:22 AM
happy birthday!

you know your getting older when people have to start repeating things for you!

happy birthday!

marini martini
07-24-2008, 11:32 AM
How old are you now Marini?

As my mother used to say, "plenty nine!" So let's leave it at that!:lol

IM late for it too!! Happy Bday MIL!!

Thanks Sil!

Happy Birthday

Thanks!:wow

I might be able to help with this.

The only way you can help, is start another funny ass thread, to get this joint jumpin'!:toast

No, but I got the gin!:toast

happy birthday!

happy birthday!

Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak!:blah

florige
07-24-2008, 11:39 AM
As my mother used to say, "plenty nine!" So let's leave it at that!:lol

Thanks Sil!

Thanks!:wow

The only way you can help, is start another funny ass thread, to get this joint jumpin'!:toast

??? :lol

No, but I got the gin!:toast

Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak! Thanks, Zak!:blah

2Blonde
07-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Happy Belated Bday, Sweetie!!:toast

ShoogarBear
07-24-2008, 09:34 PM
:lol

It wouldn't have been the worst birthday of her life then.