PDA

View Full Version : "Cheering Troops Greet Obama"

Clandestino
07-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Have I been out of the media loop for a few days or did Obama not visit any troops? I don't remember seeing any pictures or media stories from Obama meeting the troops.

If not, why not?

If so, post links.

Anti.Hero
07-24-2008, 08:38 AM
It's all fluff that the "journalists" circle jerk to at night.

They don't tell you about the ones that leave the mess hall when he enters. Overwhelmed by his aura no doubt.

PixelPusher
07-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Have I been out of the media loop for a few days or did Obama not visit any troops? I don't remember seeing any pictures or media stories from Obama meeting the troops.

If not, why not?

If so, post links.

Human beings have an uncanny ability to not see what they don't wish to see.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101546

ChumpDumper
07-24-2008, 12:33 PM
You really didn't see his draining that three pointer?

Clandestino
07-24-2008, 09:46 PM
just like i thought. staged photos. no huge groups waiting to greet him

Mr. Peabody
07-24-2008, 09:52 PM
You're right, obviously the troops hate this guy.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/30851/original.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/30850/original.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/30848/original.jpg

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/30849/original.jpg

The looks of disgust on their faces say it all . . . .

PixelPusher
07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
just like i thought. staged photos. no huge groups waiting to greet him

Bushbots might wanna stay away from that one.

Clandestino
07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
a few troops. those bases have hundreds to thousands. when people show up they are usually hoardes of people. he was giving a speech in a fucking gym? face it, the majority of the military will not vote for him for shit.

Clandestino
07-24-2008, 09:56 PM

still laughing at all the black people in the phote. last time i check blacks only made up about 10-15% of the military, not 65%

ChumpDumper
07-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Why do you laugh at black people?

Clandestino
07-24-2008, 10:05 PM
i was laughing how "all the troops" just happened to be black. of course blacks are for obama. poor black people...they see him as a messiah, but he could give two shits about any of them. he is nothing like them and won't help them.

Mr. Peabody
07-24-2008, 10:11 PM
i was laughing how "all the troops" just happened to be black. of course blacks are for obama. poor black people...they see him as a messiah, but he could give two shits about any of them. he is nothing like them and won't help them.

But McCain and Bush are just like them....:lol

ChumpDumper
07-24-2008, 10:22 PM
i was laughing how "all the troops" just happened to be black. of course blacks are for obama. poor black people...they see him as a messiah, but he could give two shits about any of them. he is nothing like them and won't help them.He's not really black?

Well the poor aren't really poor either, so it's all good.

Mr. Peabody
07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
He's not really black?

Well the poor aren't really poor either, so it's all good.

:lol Well-played sir.

Clandestino
07-24-2008, 10:31 PM
But McCain and Bush are just like them....:lol

but they don't act like they are either

Mr. Peabody
07-24-2008, 10:36 PM
but they don't act like they are either

So your point is that Obama acts like he will help Black people, but according to you, he won't and that's a problem. Meanwhile, McCain and Bush don't even bother acting as if they will help Black people and therefore, they're more credible.

Got it.:toast

Clandestino
07-25-2008, 07:43 AM
no, mcain is not trying to act like he is part of "my crowd." obama is trying to be part of every crowd. he acts black with the black people, white with the whites, southern with the southerners. you can't be everything to everyone. just be yourself.

clambake
07-25-2008, 10:04 AM
no, mcain is not trying to act like he is part of "my crowd." obama is trying to be part of every crowd. he acts black with the black people, white with the whites, southern with the southerners. you can't be everything to everyone. just be yourself.

how would you like to have clandestino as a next door neighbor? :wow

Oh, Gee!!
07-25-2008, 10:09 AM

would you say they're being "uppity?"

Spurminator
07-25-2008, 10:10 AM
One's standards for politicians are always much higher when discussing the opposition.

Anti.Hero
07-25-2008, 11:21 AM
When Hannity says "obama kool-aid drinkers" there are always one or two great Americans a week that call in and think it is a racist comment.

"What you mean by kool-aid Sean??? Why can't it be champagne or wine?"

boutons_
07-27-2008, 02:12 PM
ArmyTimes on the Bagram email

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/07/Military_blog.Obama_072508w/

lies, lies, lies, and slime. McSenile and his staff have plunged to Rove-ian depths and there's plenty of time for much worse.

McFlop said his campaign would be "civil", but that was just another lie.

peewee's lovechild
07-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Like is soldiers like him or not really matters anyway.

Soldiers will take command from any President, whether they like him or not.
It's their job.

This thread is pointless.

bendmz
07-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you. Obama came to my camp. Didn't have much desire to see him, but I was walking around and ended up in the crowd that was there to see him. So I waited, we don't get to see many folks, regardless who they are. We waited for about 15 minutes, then finally a soldier came out and said, " they went out the back door...they're were to many people!!" He said it with sacrasm, too. There were a few foreigners, but 97% of the 75 people there were AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!! And the weasel snuck out the back door!!! I saw the loser getting on the chopper to get out. I guess it would be different if I expected any more.

And this is the Liberal Liberator?!?!

See ya!

***** This is an e-mail my son sent me that day obama was there. thought some of you folks would be interested in reading it.:wow

clambake
07-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you. Obama came to my camp. Didn't have much desire to see him, but I was walking around and ended up in the crowd that was there to see him. So I waited, we don't get to see many folks, regardless who they are. We waited for about 15 minutes, then finally a soldier came out and said, " they went out the back door...they're were to many people!!" He said it with sacrasm, too. There were a few foreigners, but 97% of the 75 people there were AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!! And the weasel snuck out the back door!!! I saw the loser getting on the chopper to get out. I guess it would be different if I expected any more.

See ya!

***** This is an e-mail my son sent me that day obama was there. thought some of you folks would be interested in reading it.:wow

is he going to be a writer?

07-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Those bogus emails have already been debunked.

Did Obama snub U.S. troops in Afghanistan to shoot baskets for publicity pictures? (http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_obama_snub_us_troops_in_afghanistan.html)

McCain is getting real desperate. McCain's record supporting vets isn't that great either.

peewee's lovechild
07-28-2008, 11:18 PM

See ya!

You know, if Obama wins . . . I'm going to be laughing my ass off at your son's expense.

Because he's going to be taking orders from him . . . whether he likes it or not.

Nbadan
07-29-2008, 12:28 AM
Looks like the WH has politicized the DOD too...

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7701/061027d6090j0011dw9.th.jpg
Political scumbag changed the terms to Obama's Visit

What Pentagon functionary's office sandbagged Obama in Germany?

Would you be surprised to know it he was a former aide to Jesse Helms and to Trent Lott? That he was a Republican political appointee who used to work in George W. Bush's White House? That he helped write the platform of the Republican party in 2000? That he was the political director of the North Carolina state Republican Party?

That he was at a ceremony in 2001 where attendees saluted the Confederate Flag?

...More on the flip...

The guy is Robert Wilkie, Assistant Secretary of Defense Legislative Affairs -- the office of "legislative liaison."

Whose office told Obama that a visit to Landstuhl, no matter even if he made the visit totally alone, "might" be a violation of regulations? Whose office first signed off on the visit, only to change the terms of the visit only after Obama arrived in Germany?

The office of Robert Wilkie, former aide to Jesse Helms and George W. Bush, campaign operative for the Republican Party, and Confederate Flag lover. Robert Wilkie: at the forefront of Republicanizing the military and using it as a Republican campaign tool.

This illustrates a problem Obama and all Democrats will face: Republican campaign operatives and former campaign operatives salted throughout every agency in government, pulling little tricks like this for immediate use in attack ads by Republicans.

BRHornet45
07-29-2008, 09:20 AM

son of course these photos will make him look good. it looks like he is at a NAACP rally.

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 09:26 AM
You know, if Obama wins . . . I'm going to be laughing my ass off at your son's expense.

Because he's going to be taking orders from him . . . whether he likes it or not.

That's alright, pretty much all of America laughs at a poor Mexican in San Antonio's expense already.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 12:06 PM
That's alright, pretty much all of America laughs at a poor Mexican in San Antonio's expense already.

You're going with racist smack?

Ooooooh, SNAP!!!

That's pretty classy.

But, it could just be your whitey resentment at those that your people kept down for so many years and have now risen above obscurity.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 12:07 PM
That post now officially moved me to vote for Barack Obama.

I'm not completely sold on him, but knowing how it grinds whitey makes me want to vote for him.

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 03:05 PM
You're going with racist smack?

Ooooooh, SNAP!!!

That's pretty classy.

But, it could just be your whitey resentment at those that your people kept down for so many years and have now risen above obscurity.

Based on the garbage you post all over this site, I'd hardly give you the authority to determine who is classy and who isn't.

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 03:05 PM
That post now officially moved me to vote for Barack Obama.

I'm not completely sold on him, but knowing how it grinds whitey makes me want to vote for him.

Whitey doesn't care who you vote for, you live in Texas, it will go republican.

Not to mention that your fat ass won't leave your house to vote anyway.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Based on the garbage you post all over this site, I'd hardly give you the authority to determine who is classy and who isn't.

Racist bullshit like what you posted is never close to being classy.

Hey, are you going to plan Obama's assasination when he wins the election.

Does your Klan already have something in the works?

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Whitey doesn't care who you vote for, you live in Texas, it will go republican.

Not to mention that your fat ass won't leave your house to vote anyway.

I'll take a picture with my camera phone and send it to you.

I can't wait until Obama wins the election.

Your racist ancestors will be rolling in their graves.

It's gonna be so funny to see how your panties get in a bunch when a black man is running the country.

Are you going to move to Switzerland?

DarkReign
07-29-2008, 04:07 PM
It's gonna be so funny to see how your panties get in a bunch when a black man is running the country.

I cant speak for Mexican immigrant/American relationships in the south, being as I have never spent any time living there.

But Detroit is the most racially divided city in the United States.

City of Detroit: 85% Black, 15% Everyone Else (or some such)

Detroit Metro: 85% White, 15% Everyone Else (or some such)

Personally, I grew up with racist family members who were not shy about expressing their ignorant opinions in public...probably intentionally.

I dont understand how Obama's race even plays a role in this election. I also highly doubt your vote for Obama, peewee, is solely based on pissing off "whitey". I really dont. Why he is being dubbed the "Messiah"? Why? What has he done, how has he engendered himself, what specific events/political spots has he sponsored/participated in that says to the viewer "This guy thinks himself the next coming"?

I dont see it. I see a guy running a flimsy campaign on "Change". But thats about it. No religious context whatsoever...

Hell, some of the more patriotic nitwits here flipped out about him not covering his heart during the national anthem. Whats next? Going to criticize him for (possibly) not saying "...under God, indivisible..."?

I just dont get the relationship between "Barack Obama" and "Messiah" beyond a childish alliteration trick used by those who have no firm ground to stand on in opposition to his campaign beyond the hallmark trend of American political sophistication being "Hes a <insert party affiliation here>, I dont like him."

Bunch of goddamn lemmings. Both sides of this tired "argument" (the word argument is being done a disservice being used in this context).

Dont like him because he has no national experience. Dont like him because even his state-level experience is minuscule. Dont like him because his healthcare plan sucks. Dont like him because he wants a Universal Health Care of some sort. Dont like him because his foreign/domestic policy is shit, in your opinion.

All of those are reasonable facts that explain your distaste. But this trend of automatic disapproval of candidates based solely on affiliation is tired and ignorant. One is not better than the other, theyre both quite piss-poor if you want my opinion (fuck you, I gave it anyway). I had hoped that the older generation would die off and leave the more open-minded left to decide our country's fate.

Alas, its become apparent those same fuckwad, defunct and outdated sheep decided to pro-create and spawn new, close-minded simpletons to help along their party-bigotry forever encircling the rest of us as nothing more than citizens of a "Red/Blue State" where our vote amounts to nothing under the avalanche of pro-party, lazy voters less concerned with country welfare in as much as "their side won".

Everyone loves a winner, no matter how disassociated you are with the actual "winners". The same psychology goes in all things....sports teams being referred to as "we, us, our".

News-fucking-flash: Youre an idiot and a drain on other people. The sooner you decide to swing a chair under a shower rod, or veer off a highway overpass, the better the world will be in your absence.

I was going to say "normal people", but since normal is a subjective term that I find to mean "average or common", I think you fucking Assholes of Affiliation are far more "common and average" than people like myself, I guess Im the fucking outcast.

If only being in the "in-crowd" meant shit to those who actually think for themselves would you lemmings hav any opinion whatsoever that could somehow effect my personal well-being. But seeing as you are in the business of controlling other aspects of our lives thru government and regulation, Im sure youre happy as hell to know your stupid, small-world view of things actually has a bearing on my life and well-being.

I thank you everyday I clean my guns in anticipation of societal collapse.

Gino
07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
Looks like the WH has politicized the DOD too...

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7701/061027d6090j0011dw9.th.jpg
Political scumbag changed the terms to Obama's Visit

What Pentagon functionary's office sandbagged Obama in Germany?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!

So its BUSH'S FAULT that Obama blew off meeting with the troops, now??!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

AWESOME!

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 04:34 PM
I cant speak for Mexican immigrant/American relationships in the south, being as I have never spent any time living there.

But Detroit is the most racially divided city in the United States.

City of Detroit: 85% Black, 15% Everyone Else (or some such)

Detroit Metro: 85% White, 15% Everyone Else (or some such)

Personally, I grew up with racist family members who were not shy about expressing their ignorant opinions in public...probably intentionally.

I dont understand how Obama's race even plays a role in this election. I also highly doubt your vote for Obama, peewee, is solely based on pissing off "whitey". I really dont. Why he is being dubbed the "Messiah"? Why? What has he done, how has he engendered himself, what specific events/political spots has he sponsored/participated in that says to the viewer "This guy thinks himself the next coming"?

I dont see it. I see a guy running a flimsy campaign on "Change". But thats about it. No religious context whatsoever...

Hell, some of the more patriotic nitwits here flipped out about him not covering his heart during the national anthem. Whats next? Going to criticize him for (possibly) not saying "...under God, indivisible..."?

I just dont get the relationship between "Barack Obama" and "Messiah" beyond a childish alliteration trick used by those who have no firm ground to stand on in opposition to his campaign beyond the hallmark trend of American political sophistication being "Hes a <insert party affiliation here>, I dont like him."

Bunch of goddamn lemmings. Both sides of this tired "argument" (the word argument is being done a disservice being used in this context).

Dont like him because he has no national experience. Dont like him because even his state-level experience is minuscule. Dont like him because his healthcare plan sucks. Dont like him because he wants a Universal Health Care of some sort. Dont like him because his foreign/domestic policy is shit, in your opinion.

All of those are reasonable facts that explain your distaste. But this trend of automatic disapproval of candidates based solely on affiliation is tired and ignorant. One is not better than the other, theyre both quite piss-poor if you want my opinion (fuck you, I gave it anyway). I had hoped that the older generation would die off and leave the more open-minded left to decide our country's fate.

Alas, its become apparent those same fuckwad, defunct and outdated sheep decided to pro-create and spawn new, close-minded simpletons to help along their party-bigotry forever encircling the rest of us as nothing more than citizens of a "Red/Blue State" where our vote amounts to nothing under the avalanche of pro-party, lazy voters less concerned with country welfare in as much as "their side won".

Everyone loves a winner, no matter how disassociated you are with the actual "winners". The same psychology goes in all things....sports teams being referred to as "we, us, our".

News-fucking-flash: Youre an idiot and a drain on other people. The sooner you decide to swing a chair under a shower rod, or veer off a highway overpass, the better the world will be in your absence.

I was going to say "normal people", but since normal is a subjective term that I find to mean "average or common", I think you fucking Assholes of Affiliation are far more "common and average" than people like myself, I guess Im the fucking outcast.

If only being in the "in-crowd" meant shit to those who actually think for themselves would you lemmings hav any opinion whatsoever that could somehow effect my personal well-being. But seeing as you are in the business of controlling other aspects of our lives thru government and regulation, Im sure youre happy as hell to know your stupid, small-world view of things actually has a bearing on my life and well-being.

I thank you everyday I clean my guns in anticipation of societal collapse.

If you read any of my posts during the Democratic Primary, you'd know that I was decidedly agains Barack Obama.

I backed Hillary Clinton until the very end.

I was not going to vote for Obama at all. I wasn't even going to vote at all during the Presidential Election.

But, all this psuedo racism pisses me off.

That comment that retard made was just beyond stupidity.

So, if my vote brings a black man to the White House and pisses off racist white America, then I'll do it in a heartbeat.

I've been through so much racist bullshit in my life that I'll do anything to piss off racist whitey.

Now, if you don't belong to the racist whitey fan club, this shouldn't bother you. If you do, well too bad.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 04:41 PM
When I was in the service it didn't matter...the Commander in Chief is THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
If you read any of my posts during the Democratic Primary, you'd know that I was decidedly agains Barack Obama.

I backed Hillary Clinton until the very end.

I was not going to vote for Obama at all. I wasn't even going to vote at all during the Presidential Election.

But, all this psuedo racism pisses me off.

That comment that retard made was just beyond stupidity.

So, if my vote brings a black man to the White House and pisses off racist white America, then I'll do it in a heartbeat.

I've been through so much racist bullshit in my life that I'll do anything to piss off racist whitey.

Now, if you don't belong to the racist whitey fan club, this shouldn't bother you. If you do, well too bad.

you could also suck off obama to piss of whitey, that's another method. just sayin...

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 04:47 PM
I've heard quite a few Caucasian's say there is no way they'll vote for Obama. All these people who say racism doesn't exist like it did before are lying to themselves. My wife, who is a beautiful black woman, hears it all the time. She has several who won't even talk to her but will talk to other Caucasian's right in front of her. RACISM is alive and well in my beloved United States of America.

Sad, but oh so true.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 04:48 PM
When I was in the service it didn't matter...the Commander in Chief is THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

That's the point I made.

JoeChalupa
That's the point I made.

Yes, and I concur. :tu

peewee's lovechild
you could also suck off obama to piss of whitey, that's another method. just sayin...

That would make me a faggot and in no way would it piss of whitey.

But, you're trying.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 04:49 PM

But, you're trying.

It would piss off the homophobic conservatives.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 04:55 PM
It would piss off the homophobic conservatives.

I'll leave that for some homosexual liberals to do . . . or some closet homosexual conservatives.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:55 PM

But, you're trying.

You said you'd do anything to piss of whitey, go the full nine yards. No pun intended.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 04:56 PM
You said you'd do anything to piss of whitey, go the full nine yards. No pun intended.

I could do it by empregnating white women.

That would be a more logical course of action.

However, if gay inuendo is your thing . . . have at it.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:59 PM
I'll leave that for some homosexual liberals to do . . . or some closet homosexual conservatives.

:lolDon't get defensive, it was an honest attempt to help you reach your goal to piss of whitey.

You should thank me, i was simply attempting to maximimze your potential, and trust me, i see alot of Whoaarhs!! potential in you.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:02 PM
I could do it by empregnating white women.

You just need to concentrate on not grossing out women in general, and holding a conversation with them without touching you're genitals or looking at their 12 year old daughter. Like maybe you should shower more often, the a.m. shift at the cabbage fields always brings out a little too much musky odor in anyone.

peewee's lovechild
07-29-2008, 05:08 PM
You just need to concentrate on not grossing out women in general, and holding a conversation with them without touching you're genitals or looking at their 12 year old daughter. Like maybe you should shower more often, the a.m. shift at the cabbage fields always brings out a little too much musky odor in anyone.

Yea.

I could do that.

bendmz
07-29-2008, 09:29 PM
:lmao:rollin you fucking liberals are a riot.............

johnsmith
07-30-2008, 07:37 AM
Racist bullshit like what you posted is never close to being classy.

Hey, are you going to plan Obama's assasination when he wins the election.

Does your Klan already have something in the works?

Are you fucking serious? You've mentioned your animosity towards white people on this board more times then anyone has. If anyone is racist around here, it's your fat ass.

Honestly, I don't really care about race, but I do care about fat mexicans in south texas that are constantly playing the "I'm so affected by racism" card and then throw white insults around like it's going out of style.

So if you're going to constantly be hypocritical throughout your life, you should mix in a salad every once in while, at least then you won't be racist, hypocritical, AND FAT.

johnsmith
07-30-2008, 07:41 AM
I'll take a picture with my camera phone and send it to you.

I can't wait until Obama wins the election.

Your racist ancestors will be rolling in their graves.

Are you going to move to Switzerland?

WTF do you know about my ancestors? In fact, you're not even positive that I'm white.

Having said that, I know for a fact that you're a "proud mexican" that has been so abused by race issues throughout your entire life, because you've fucking said it a million times on this site.

Just because your ancestors were busy breeding like rabbits with their cousins south of the border for all these years, doesn't mean you have to take a shot at mine............of which you know nothing about.

Finally, the only time my "panties will be in a bunch", is when this assclown wins, and my fucking taxes go through the roof because I have to support the south side of San Antonio.

Cry Havoc
07-30-2008, 07:53 AM
WTF do you know about my ancestors? In fact, you're not even positive that I'm white.

What the hell does "white" mean?

johnsmith
07-30-2008, 08:31 AM
What the hell does "white" mean?

It's the opposite of black.