PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Vujacic To Europe? It Could Happen

duncan228
07-24-2008, 12:53 PM
http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/07/24/sasha-vujacic-to-europe-it-could-happen/

Sasha Vujacic to Europe? It could happen
by Janis Carr

LAS VEGAS
First Atlanta’s Josh Childress headed overseas, signing a lucrative deal from a Greek club. Now Houston’s Carl Landry is entertaining offers from across the Atlantic.

Lakers’ Sasha Vujacic also has been contacted by several European clubs, according to a Slovenian newspaper. (Probably a good move for him considering no NBA clubs have expressed interest in signing the restricted free agent).

Kobe Bryant said he wouldn’t be surprised if Vujacic takes the money and runs to Europe (if the rumors are true) considering the Lakers aren’t offering him more than a qualifying one-year deal worth $2.6 million.

“It depends on how much money they’re throwing at him,” Bryant said. “You got rules (NBA’s salary cap), so you’re playing with an uneven playing field. So if they want to throw a boatload of money at him.”

Such as two years, $50 million? That’s the amount Bryant jokingly said it would take for him to leave the Lakers and play in Europe.

“If he gets that, I’m calling Rob Pelinka (his and Vujacic’s agent) right now (and telling him) you better get me $150 million for two years,” he said laughing.

Recently, Kobe said he was optimistic the Lakers could sign Vujacic.

bdictjames
07-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Haha go Sasha go!

MavDynasty
07-24-2008, 01:03 PM
I want to see Sasha make more money than Arenas or Kobe just to piss him off

Supergirl
07-24-2008, 01:21 PM
LOL. If Vujacic goes, after Turiaf, I think you can officially call the Lakers' offseason a disaster. The one thing they had going for them was incredible offensive efficiency, in their starters and their bench. Without those two guys, it's back to square one.

MavDynasty
07-24-2008, 01:25 PM
LOL. If Vujacic goes, after Turiaf, I think you can officially call the Lakers' offseason a disaster. The one thing they had going for them was incredible offensive efficiency, in their starters and their bench. Without those two guys, it's back to square one.

Lakerfan:"BUT U FORGT00T THE FAFTCT THATW BYNUM IS COMINFG BQAXCK!!!!!1111ONEONEONE!!!111"

IronMexican
07-24-2008, 01:26 PM
im not even sure we should sign him.

Walton and vlad both tricked us already with their 1 great seasons.

now Vuja?

SenorSpur
07-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Sounds like a rage against "the machine"

LakeShow
07-24-2008, 01:31 PM

I would say I want some of what you're smoking but I don't want to get that stupid! With or without Sasha the Lakers will be the team to beat in the WC.

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-24-2008, 01:33 PM
I would say I want some of what you're smoking but I don't want to get that stupid! With or without Sasha the Lakers will be the team to beat in the WC.

Seems to me like you've already been smoking plenty of that stuff.

LakeShow
07-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Seems to me like you've already been smoking plenty of that stuff.

You're pretty stupid if you think Sasha is that important with a healthy Bynum and Ariza coming back. The Lakers front line can do all the damage it so desires next season. Sasha is a nice weapon to have but his signing over seas (if it happens) will not faze the lakers one bit in their drive for number 15!

jack sommerset
07-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Just say no to a Salary Cap

manufor3
07-24-2008, 03:51 PM
You're pretty stupid if you think Sasha is that important with a healthy Bynum and Ariza coming back. The Lakers front line can do all the damage it so desires next season. Sasha is a nice weapon to have but his signing over seas (if it happens) will not faze the lakers one bit in their drive for number 15!

http://web.mit.edu/mokang/Public/fail.jpg

Hemotivo
07-24-2008, 05:48 PM

:lol

JamStone
07-24-2008, 06:24 PM

Because Ronny Turiaf was a major key in the Lakers offensive efficiency?

Sasha, ok. But, Turiaf was a solid role player that didn't even get much PT even when Bynum went down. I keep wondering why so many people are claiming Turiaf's loss will hurt the Lakers so much when he couldn't even play a big role when Bynum was out of the line-up.

beirmeistr
07-24-2008, 07:35 PM

Good one!

Indazone
07-24-2008, 07:54 PM
The Machine is going back to the homeland.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 08:12 PM
I hope we not have to see this idiot in Euroleague. I hope PAO never sign this moron.

ata
07-24-2008, 08:16 PM
He wouldn't play for those goatfuckers anyway.

JK2
07-24-2008, 08:54 PM
who cares about Vujacic? what does he really bring to the table apart from shooting 3 pointers, running the floor like a girl, playing zero defense and looking extraordinary gay?

remingtonbo2001
07-24-2008, 09:18 PM
http://web.mit.edu/mokang/Public/fail.jpg

That game hurt. :depressed.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 09:20 PM
He wouldn't play for those goatfuckers anyway.

We will take Rasho soon.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-24-2008, 09:22 PM
We will take Rasho soon.

Thank you.

TheMadHatter
07-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Even Vlad Rad put up 2-3 seasons of what Sasha did this year before he got an MLE contract.

Spurtacus
07-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Go away Sasha.

lefty
07-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Lakerfan:"BUT U FORGT00T THE FAFTCT THATW BYNUM IS COMINFG BQAXCK!!!!!1111ONEONEONE!!!111"

:lmao

T Park
07-25-2008, 12:30 AM
That game hurt. :depressed.

Was an alright finish for me :spin

Emily Rose
07-25-2008, 02:45 AM
While Turiaf was a decent player at best, the Lakers dont have shit for a backup bigman at the moment. Mihm is a stiff who cant ever stay healthy. If the Lakers lose Sasha, their bench will be a little weaker. These arent moves that will drop them to the bottom, but at the moment their lack of depth will be somewhat of an issue and it will catch up to them in the playoffs. Lakers will need to make a couple of trades to fill up some of those wholes on their bench. Odom is still a valuable trading chip. We will see what happens.

Ill Cosby
07-25-2008, 07:33 AM
http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/07/24/sasha-vujacic-to-europe-it-could-happen/

Sasha Vujacic to Europe? It could happen
by Janis Carr

LAS VEGAS
First Atlanta’s Josh Childress headed overseas, signing a lucrative deal from a Greek club. Now Houston’s Carl Landry is entertaining offers from across the Atlantic.

Lakers’ Sasha Vujacic also has been contacted by several European clubs, according to a Slovenian newspaper. (Probably a good move for him considering no NBA clubs have expressed interest in signing the restricted free agent).

Kobe Bryant said he wouldn’t be surprised if Vujacic takes the money and runs to Europe (if the rumors are true) considering the Lakers aren’t offering him more than a qualifying one-year deal worth $2.6 million.

“It depends on how much money they’re throwing at him,” Bryant said. “You got rules (NBA’s salary cap), so you’re playing with an uneven playing field. So if they want to throw a boatload of money at him.”

Such as two years, $50 million? That’s the amount Bryant jokingly said it would take for him to leave the Lakers and play in Europe.

“If he gets that, I’m calling Rob Pelinka (his and Vujacic’s agent) right now (and telling him) you better get me $150 million for two years,” he said laughing.

Recently, Kobe said he was optimistic the Lakers could sign Vujacic.

:lmao Kobe don't even seem to care

Like when they first asked him about Sasha, the first thing that went through his mind is Ray Allen bussin his ass (Sasha) for they damn near game winner

Texas_Ranger
07-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Fuck off Vujabitch.

21_Blessings
07-25-2008, 09:24 AM
While Turiaf was a decent player at best, the Lakers dont have shit for a backup bigman at the moment.

While true, Phil could bring Odom off the bench Manu style as he can effectively backup Gasol and Bynum since Pau could just slide over to center when need be.

I'm not really worried about losing Sasha. Going to miss his shooting, but he sucked at everything else on the basketball court and the Lakers have another Sasha in the making via Coby Karl.

Spuradicator
07-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Good, send that over-rated Eurotrash out of the league.

duncan228
07-25-2008, 10:45 AM
http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/07/25/sasha-vujacic-puts-the-deal-on-the-table/

Sasha Vujacic puts the deal on the table
by Janis Carr

Sasha Vujacic reportedly is seeking a six-year deal, possibly shorter, worth between $5 million and $6 million per season and it sounds like Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak isn’t willing to play the negioating game long. Vujacic has been contacted by a handful of European clubs interested in signing the Slovenian forward.

Kupchak told the L.A. Daily News that if there is a deal to be made, then a deal will be made. If not, so long Sasha.

MavDynasty
07-25-2008, 10:56 AM
http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/2008/07/25/sasha-vujacic-puts-the-deal-on-the-table/

by Janis Carr

Sasha Vujacic reportedly is seeking a six-year deal, possibly shorter, worth between $5 million and $6 million per season and it sounds like Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak isn’t willing to play the negioating game long. Vujacic has been contacted by a handful of European clubs interested in signing the Slovenian forward.

Kupchak told the L.A. Daily News that if there is a deal to be made, then a deal will be made. If not, so long Sasha.

What a greedy fuck. 5-6 mil a season for a streaky jumpshooter?

Ill Cosby
07-25-2008, 11:50 AM

by Janis Carr

:lmao

Hilarious...

duke had one good half a year/playoffs

He's lettin Kobe's mentality rub off him

Banzai
07-25-2008, 12:29 PM
so if Sasha leaves does that mean Cobe Karl comes in for Farmar?