PDA

View Full Version : The Rant Thread

nsrammstein
07-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Post your rants in this thread! Do you feel like bitching about something in your life? Post it here! post anything that you want to rant about here!

Here's My Rant!

My grandmother has kind of advanced breast cancer the docs are doing everything to save her, she is currently in town to visit us. I've missed 2 days of work already and today will be 3 days, I already told one of the managers of the place I work at that I was had to be with my grandmother because who knows if I'll see her again when she leaves. He said that it was alright

Here's my rant:
One of the guys that I work with that is in charge with everything that goes on is a bitter man, he gets mad easily and everytime I miss a day or several days of work he starts threatening me that he's going to talk to the uppers about me and that I miss to many days; But the truth is that our manager dosen't care that much if we go or don't go, hell I've missed an entire week before and he didn't tell me shit but the guy im talking about is a fucking pain in the ass, I've been thinking about getting the fuck out from there just because of him. I'm not even going to worry about him anymore, I don't give a fuck if he gets all pissy or is in a shitty mood with me all fucking year long, I'm just going to ignore him from now on and if he goes and talks shit about me to the uppers then good for him!

thispego
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
well. do you miss work a lot?

I. Hustle
07-24-2008, 04:43 PM

:lol
YOU ARE THE GUY!!!!

nsrammstein
07-24-2008, 04:48 PM

only when I have to but my average is about 1 - 2 times per month but some months i dont even miss a day

I. Hustle
07-24-2008, 04:50 PM
That is alot. If it's unscheduled. Either way sorry about your Grandma

nsrammstein
07-24-2008, 04:57 PM
That is alot. If it's unscheduled. Either way sorry about your Grandma

lol some guys miss entire weeks and they dont tell them shit!

monosylab1k
07-24-2008, 05:03 PM
where the hell do you work at where you can just skip work willy-nilly and get merit badges for one month of perfect attendance? how does it pay and can I get a job there?

Brutalis
07-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Back when I was a manager for Big Lots, it was always the women calling in all the time. If you missed 3 or more days in a month I put you on probation. You do it again and you're terminated without notice or anything. Arkansas is a work-at-will state. And I liked it.

thispego
07-24-2008, 05:10 PM
where the hell do you work at where you can just skip work willy-nilly and get merit badges for one month of perfect attendance? how does it pay and can I get a job there?
lol!

nsrammstein
07-24-2008, 05:29 PM
lol i need to tell you guys something, im not really 35 or some shit. Im 18 and i live with my parents

thispego
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM
sucks to be you

nsrammstein
07-24-2008, 05:35 PM
im going to TCU this fall

thispego
07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
ohhh shit! really sucks to be you!

dirk4mvp
07-24-2008, 06:19 PM
lol i need to tell you guys something, im not really 35 or some shit. Im 18 and i live with my parents

you posted pics before. you're old as hell and have manboobs.

nsrammstein
07-25-2008, 01:59 AM
you posted pics before. you're old as hell and have manboobs.

You're a fucking idiot

stretch
07-25-2008, 09:12 AM

i was about to say the same thing. nsrammstein gets away with an awful lot. must be a kick-ass place to work at

angel_luv
07-26-2008, 02:20 PM
I had a customer this morning who after purposefully hanging up on me called back to accuse me of withholding information from her.

What did the chick think I was going to do... finish telling the information to a dial tone?

The lady, if you can call her that, was whiney, unresourceful and needed her hand held in order to put one foot it front of the other, it seemed.

Maybe that is why she hung up on me- was too ignorant to know when the phone call was actually finished.

I so called her on the whole hang thing.
I told her, " Ma'am I am so sorry. I was going to tell you ( the information she says I withheld) but our phones were suddenly disconnected.

She didn't say a rude word after that because she knew I had caught her.

:lol

angel_luv
07-26-2008, 02:21 PM
:lol I thought I lost my typing before it finished posting it.
I almost had a second rant before finishing with my first one. :lol

Guess God would rather I didn't rant. :)

dirk4mvp
07-26-2008, 02:47 PM
You're a fucking idiot

rammstein kicks ass!