PDA

View Full Version : TAU Is In Negotiation With Carl Landry

Pages : [1] 2

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
Is report since Rockets steals Luis Scola from TAU they will attempt steal Carl Landry from Rockets and get even.:rollin

Landry is be offer 2 years $15 millions contract.

http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/carlos-delfino-has-a-newold-teammate/

Carlos Delfino has a new/old teammate!

July 25, 2008

After Carlos Delfino signed a nice contract with Eurocup team BC Khimki, it looks like the Khimki managers wanted more from the Raptors than “just” Delfino.

A few hours ago, the club and the Eurocup website announced that Jorge Garbajosa has signed a two-year contract with Russian club BC Khimki.

It also looks like another American player is leaving his home country: Carl Landry from the Houston Rockets is rumored to be signing with Spanish club Tau Ceramica - We will keep you updated.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/kosz/2008/07/25/15-milionow-dolarow-za-landryego/

15 million dollars for Landry's ego?

author: Patryk Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, : inf. by Patrick Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, the source: inf. / media Proper / foreign media
(0) • comment • comments (0) •print article

25-year-old American - Carl Landry last season defended the colors Houston Rockets. The team from Texas was not the primary character. Despite this TAU Ceramica Vitoria are very interested in acquiring the player. According to some media Basque team offer 206 cm (6-9) in height up 15 million dollars for two seasons performances in their team.
Carl Landry in 2007, he was elected in draft with the number 31 trainers by the Seattle Supersonics. But the debut of the floor most leagues in the world undergone team Houston Rockets. 25-year-old American in played 47 matches, which is noted for its account 8 points and 5 collections.

Despite this TAU Ceramica Vitoria offer up 15 million dollars for two seasons performances in their teams. It is not known, however, whether Landry agrees to the game on the Old Continent.

Carl measured 206 cm (6-9) in height and on the floor act as a powerful wing.

Indazone
07-24-2008, 07:41 PM
oh no!!!!

holy crap that's 7 million dollars a year. No way can the Rockets match that amount. The MLE is 5.8 million a year and Landry will get taxed.

remingtonbo2001
07-24-2008, 07:42 PM
oh nos!!!!

Fixed.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 07:44 PM
oh no!!!!

holy crap that's 7 million dollars a year. No way can the Rockets match that amount. The MLE is 5.8 million a year and Landry will get taxed.

Do not worry. Is say he much prefer stay in NBA with either Rockets or trade to other team. But he is ask for MLE and is not be offer it by Rockets and they is not willing trade him yet.

TAU has offer more than MLE $7 million per season. So we wills ee what happen, but this is nothing like size of contract Childress get. But still is much more than Rockets is want to pay from what reports is say.

Indazone
07-24-2008, 07:45 PM
dammit, Landry is better than 50:50 gone from the Rockets if that's the offer. The only way he stays with Rockets is because he wants to stay in USA and try to win NBA title. But I were him, I'd take the money. A title is never guaranteed and a ball players lifespan is very limited barring injury.

Indazone
07-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Rockets only offer him so far 711,000 dollar qualifying offer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 07:47 PM
oh no!!!!

$14 million is gross amount not net. Offer is $4 million net per year. Still this amount $14 million gross is much above MLE of $5.8 million gross. Very small contract compare to Childress one of $22 million net. Still like say more than Rockets is want pay base on report.

Way I hear TAU is interest as get even for Rockets take Scola. They believe even though Scola want come NBA that Rockets steal him. He was not able come to NBA without shoe contract from China. Just like TAU do before to Spurs with Scola and with Splitter and now Suns with Dragic.

They is known for screw NBA teams over and they feel anger at Rockets for Scola so they want try screw NBA team again.

Be interest see if Landry decide take this offer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Rockets only offer him so far 711,000 dollar qualifying offer.

:lol:rollin:blah

Compare to $14 millions in Spain team?:downspin:

Indazone
07-24-2008, 07:50 PM
:lol:rollin:blah

Compare to $14 millions in Spain team?:downspin:

:nutkick: Rockets Organization

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 07:56 PM
:nutkick: Rockets Organization

Why is Rockets always have such stupid managers? Same ones that allow Van Gundy make all decisions. Same ones make fun of Spanoulis mom. They have good young player like Landry and not even try keep him?

They is also same idiots keep start Rafer Alston at point guard and keep Luther Head always on team:rolleyes

Rockets owner need grow brain and get rid of these idiots.

Indazone
07-24-2008, 07:59 PM
I think if this Tau offer is serious then Morey will up his offer to the full 5.8 MLE for him. But even then, it is still not enough to compete with Tau for his services.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 08:08 PM
I think if this Tau offer is serious then Morey will up his offer to the full 5.8 MLE for him. But even then, it is still not enough to compete with Tau for his services.

Maybe he will offer more years than TAU? It seem his agent is mad about some test Rockets demand he must do for knee. He must do this before get contract. TAU will not make same demand. Maybe this is problem also?

Indazone
07-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Maybe he will offer more years than TAU? It seem his agent is mad about some test Rockets demand he must do for knee. He must do this before get contract. TAU will not make same demand. Maybe this is problem also?

Morey is asking Landry to undergo arthroscopic exploratory surgery to make sure the knee is ok. Landry says his knee is fine and will not do the surgery. So there is an impasse. Landry's agent Buddy Baker says that the knee issue was raised by Morey to drive Landry's value down. If Tau doesn't make the same demand and offers more money and a 2 year contract, then there is probably a better than 50 percent chance that Landry will take the money.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Morey is asking Landry to undergo arthroscopic exploratory surgery to make sure the knee is ok. Landry says his knee is fine and will not do the surgery. So there is an impasse. Landry's agent Buddy Baker says that the knee issue was raised by Morey to drive Landry's value down. If Tau doesn't make the same demand and offers more money and a 2 year contract, then there is probably a better than 50 percent chance that Landry will take the money.

Is starting position also issue? Tau would allow him start at power forward next to Splitter at C. And Prigioni is perfect point guard for him way he is able set players up for many open dunks.

PG Pablo Prigioni
SG Igor Rakocevic
SF Pete Mickeal
PF Carl Landry
C Tiago Splitter

This is actual very good Euro team for match and fit player such as Landry. Fit athletic and dunk player very well. And team like this will have good chance win Spanish championship and cups. I try think and this is best team in Euroleague I think for him to be fit in with so TAU be interest make sense.

Indazone
07-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Is starting position also issue? Tau would allow him start at power forward next to Splitter at C. And Prigioni is perfect point guard for him way he is able set players up for many open dunks.

PG Pablo Prigioni
SG Igor Rakocevic
SF Pete Mickeal
PF Carl Landry
C Tiago Splitter

This is actual very good Euro team for match and fit player such as Landry. Fit athletic and dunk player very well. And team like this will have good chance win Spanish championship and cups. I try think and this is best team in Euroleague I think for him to be fit in with so TAU be interest make sense.

With a team like that and the money he would get, I think he would have to be insane to say no

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I check and it seem that NBA MLE is only $5.5 millions not $5.8 millions is this correct?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-24-2008, 08:55 PM
I check and it seem that NBA MLE is only $5.5 millions not $5.8 millions is this correct?

Correct.

Gino2882
07-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Stern has a much bigger problem than he ever could have anticipated.

Landry was HUGE for the Rockets last year. After Yao went down Landry played great. He played in the Big 10, and is undersized, but he was great last year.

Rockets screwed and up pissed Landry off by demanding he get his knees checked out.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Indazone CSKA is now try get Scola. Just like PAO tried. We know Rockets refuse let this happen. Now CSKA is offer even bigger contract than PAO did. PAO offer was 3 years €24 million like $38 million and this after the taxes. Is say CSKA make offer "bigger" than this.

Is Scola going to get mad at Rockets if this continue?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Well, there's no way possible for CSKA to sign Scola unless the Rockets want that to happen. I think it's safe to say he'll stay with the Rockets next year.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Well, there's no way possible for CSKA to sign Scola unless the Rockets want that to happen. I think it's safe to say he'll stay with the Rockets next year.

Yes I agree but will he not get mad at lose so much money?

ducks
07-24-2008, 09:43 PM
just want for these americans to bolt back to the nba after only playing 1/3 of their deal

robbie380
07-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Stern has a much bigger problem than he ever could have anticipated.

Landry was HUGE for the Rockets last year. After Yao went down Landry played great. He played in the Big 10, and is undersized, but he was great last year.

Rockets screwed and up pissed Landry off by demanding he get his knees checked out.

they told him to get it checked right after the playoffs ended for the rockets. his agent told him otherwise. i have a very strong suspicion landry is going to need microfracture (i have had 2 acl reconstructions and 1 microfracture on the same knee) and that is why the rockets want the knee scoped. you can't tell everything from an MRI and they will only know the condition of the knee once they get in there.

and kill bill...can you post a link to your rumor? landry's agent came out just a few hours ago stating that he has not received any significant offers and the offer you are talking about would certainly qualify as significant.

TheMadHatter
07-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Does anyone else wish Kill Bill Pana could actually speak English?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 09:53 PM
they told him to get it checked right after the playoffs ended for the rockets. his agent told him otherwise. i have a very strong suspicion landry is going to need microfracture (i have had 2 acl reconstructions and 1 microfracture on the same knee) and that is why the rockets want the knee scoped. you can't tell everything from an MRI and they will only know the condition of the knee once they get in there.

and kill bill...can you post a link to your rumor? landry's agent came out just a few hours ago stating that he has not received any significant offers and the offer you are talking about would certainly qualify as significant.

Landry agent is obvious much smarter than Morey. This Morey is idiot. No business knowledge he act like rookie. Landry agent is play him same way Spanoulis one do. Is mention in TV in Europe TAU makes this offer 2 years $14 millions to Landry.

Is confirmed by agent. Landry prefer stay Rockets or get trade to other team because he want MLE. It says Rockets refuse and is demand he get some test on knee. TAU make no such demand. So sound like 50/50 chance thing to me he will stay in NBA or sign in TAU and sound like Landry agent is make Morey look like fool.

Indazone
07-24-2008, 09:54 PM

Robbie, I have learned over time that KB gets some good nuggest of information. He doesn't always get it right because things happen behind the scenes that nobody is sure how it will turn out but he has spilled the beans before any other news services have gotten it before.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 09:55 PM

I am working on this problem.

ducks
07-24-2008, 09:55 PM
houston may be lucky if he bolts
especially if he is injured
laundry is ok but nothing special

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-24-2008, 09:57 PM

I'm sure he wants to speak English too, but him speaking it hardly has any affect on us since we're having discussion through computer.

robbie380
07-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Landry agent is obvious much smarter than Morey. This Morey is idiot. No business knowledge he act like rookie. Landry agent is play him same way Spanoulis one do. Is mention in TV in Europe TAU makes this offer 2 years $14 millions to Landry.

Is confirmed by agent. Landry prefer stay Rockets or get trade to other team because he want MLE. It says Rockets refuse and is demand he get some test on knee. TAU make no such demand. So sound like 50/50 chance thing to me he will stay in NBA or sign in TAU and sound like Landry agent is make Morey look like fool.

so this story and the quotes from his agent are incorrect?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5904656.html

The agent for Rockets restricted free agent Carl Landry said Thursday that Landry is not considering any specific offer, that no decision is imminent and that nothing has changed in Landry’s options.

Buddy Baker said he could give any one of several NBA teams the go-ahead to present an offer, but that Landry is still weighing his options.

“We’ve had teams interested in what we think Carl’s value is and saying what they think Carl’s value is,” Baker said. “We’re waiting to finalize that. It’s not, “We’ll give you this.” It’s more, ‘We’re very interested, what are you thinking?’

“If he wanted to me to close deals, I could close it, yes. We’re not going to rush through this process. We’re going to go through this process, pursuing all of his options.”

Baker would not specify which teams have expressed interest. He said there have also been inquiries from several teams overseas. But though he said Landry would consider any offer, he downplayed the likelihood Landry choosing to leave the NBA.

“It’s somewhat common sense. You’re going to consider all offers you receive,” Baker said. “He’s not looking to do something, but you never know. You leave open all doors.”

Baker said he does not have a specific offer for Landry to consider.

“The way I define ‘offer’ is something we would respond to,” Baker said. “He has significant interest, as I would state it. We have to explore the economic structures of those clubs. If I said ‘make me an offer,’ they would make me an offer. I don’t think these particular clubs have the resources it would take to make an offer that we would entertain.”

and to me it seems like tau would be the stupid ones if they just signed for that much money without caring about his knee. like i said before i am very worried that landry will need microfracture or some sort of significant surgery and that is why his agent has got landry to completely reject any sort of exploratory scope surgery for months now. hell if tau signs landry to a 2 year deal that would be just enough time for him to get his surgery and recover and then be a restricted free agent for us to sign.:lol

robbie380
07-24-2008, 10:10 PM

how is your greek?:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-24-2008, 10:16 PM
so this story and the quotes from his agent are incorrect?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5904656.html

and to me it seems like tau would be the stupid ones if they just signed for that much money without caring about his knee. like i said before i am very worried that landry will need microfracture or some sort of significant surgery and that is why his agent has got landry to completely reject any sort of exploratory scope surgery for months now. hell if tau signs landry to a 2 year deal that would be just enough time for him to get his surgery and recover and then be a restricted free agent for us to sign.:lol

Yes. His agent is obvious play games with Morey. Of all teams in Europe TAU is most secretive team and is very rare they talks bout signings of players. If TAU is talk about this is very serious offer. Is almost impossible even get links of TAU contracts when they sign players even after they sign them always they is try keep amounts and details a secret. They have most ruthless managers in Europe. Spurs fans can explain this well.

Is Landry knee very bad? If this is true I agree no reason Morey need to sign him. This would make good sense if that is true. Also this would make TAU stupid. But TAU managers is smartest in world of basketball. I not imagine them sign player to such a contract unless they believe for truth there is no problem with Landry's knee.

If true story is Morey is just act like fool and not try sign good young player because of be cheap then he is idiot and Rockets can never get past first round with these same managers they have. Or is it Rockets owner who is very cheap?

Indazone
07-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Historically cheap. Not like the Knicks Owner. But then the Knicks owner is a bonehead but at least he's rich and has deep pockets.

ThunderStix®
07-24-2008, 11:09 PM
dammit, Landry is better than 50:50 gone from the Rockets if that's the offer. The only way he stays with Rockets is because he wants to stay in USA and try to win NBA title. But if I were him, I'd take the money. A title is never guaranteed and a ball players lifespan is very limited barring injury.

No amount of money could ever get me to spend half of my life in Europe or any other country outside of the United States. Maybe Canada, but I doubt it.

Seven hundred thousand Dollars a year which I can't even fathom making in my life time, and living in the greatest place on earth is good enough for me.

But if all you care about is money...

Indazone
07-25-2008, 12:39 AM
I would live in Europe anyday. The women are hot. All pretty skinny and the food is incredible. You can drive from one country to another into a completely different culture and language as easily as driving from Ohio to Pennsylvania. Lots of parties when you're in the scene and the clubs are great. Only a few things matter when you think about it.

1. Roof over your head? In spades over there with the money you make
2. Food on the table? Yup better than here unless you count McDonalds as gourmet.
3. Hot babes? Check, Oh yeah! For some reason they are not prudes over there.
4. Social Scene? US clubs got nothing on those Euro clubs.
5. Extras? Car paid for - check, Boat - check, Apartment - check Taxes paid - Check

So you make a ton more money over there play 40 games instead of 82. Get all these extra perks. Hmmmm seems like a no brainer to me.

Spurtacus
07-25-2008, 01:40 AM
I would live in Europe anyday. The women are hot. All pretty skinny and the food is incredible. You can drive from one country to another into a completely different culture and language as easily as driving from Ohio to Pennsylvania. Lots of parties when you're in the scene and the clubs are great. Only a few things matter when you think about it.

2. Food on the table? Yup better than here unless you count McDonalds as gourmet.
5. Extras? Car paid for - check, Boat - check, Apartment - check Taxes paid - Check

So you make a ton more money over there play 40 games instead of 82. Get all these extra perks. Hmmmm seems like a no brainer to me.

Europe scares me ever since I watched Hostel. I don't want to have all the things you said for a week and then get tortured.

:(

ThunderStix®
07-25-2008, 02:12 AM

Well, I have a roof over my head, I'm not into clubs or gourmet food I like fast food better actually, or "hot" women, all I care about is what is on the inside. I guess I'm just a simple person.

I still think the U.S is better and a lot more exciting than any other country in the World.

But, that is just my opinion, you have your own opinion and thats great because you can have one without being questioned for it. It is what makes America such a great nation. :)

TDMVPDPOY
07-25-2008, 02:28 AM
does the euro teams even have a salary cap

Kibic
07-25-2008, 02:42 AM
I still think the U.S is better and a lot more exciting than any other country in the World.

But, that is just my opinion, you have your own opinion and thats great because you can have one without being questioned for it. It is what makes America such a great nation. :)
Do you think in EU countries one can not have his own opinion without being questioned for it?
Or do you think we are all such great nations?:toast

Slo spurs fan
07-25-2008, 04:03 AM
does the euro teams even have a salary cap

No. No limits for clubs and their owners.

robbie380
07-25-2008, 10:04 AM
the more i read the more i question this report. back in '06 tau's budget was around $10 mil. http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/europe/2006-04-19-top-teams_x.htm could they really afford to pay 7 mil/year for a 1 year vet with potential knee problems?

Indazone
07-25-2008, 12:05 PM
the more i read the more i question this report. back in '06 tau's budget was around $10 mil. http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/europe/2006-04-19-top-teams_x.htm could they really afford to pay 7 mil/year for a 1 year vet with potential knee problems?

I don't even know what the source is for that story. Even so lets say it's real. Those are probably current operating budgets. It does not factor in an Owner throwing extra money of his own to get the players he wants. At the same time, what if they decide to siphon off part of the profits from FIFA soccer over to support their FIBA basketball efforts? Most of these European Sports clubs are primarily based on Soccer.

If you are thinking of do they have enough money to do what they are doing now? Poaching NBA players for money...why yes they do.

Indazone
07-25-2008, 12:12 PM
I don't even know what the source is for that story. Even so lets say it's real. Those are probably current operating budgets. It does not factor in an Owner throwing extra money of his own to get the players he wants. At the same time, what if they decide to siphon off part of the profits from FIFA soccer over to support their FIBA basketball efforts? Most of these European Sports clubs are primarily based on Soccer.

If you are thinking of do they have enough money to do what they are doing now? Poaching NBA players for money...why yes they do.

I can't see how the Rockets are going to hold on to Landry unless....and this is a big factor.

The Yao Ming residual effect.

Landry gets a huuuuuugggggeeeee shoe contract from China thus skirting the NBA rules for salary. In which case this would be a money vs money deal with the Chinese corporation "Anta" pitching in to keep Landry in Houston.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 12:13 PM

Budget of TAU basketball team is 20 millions euros or 32 millions dollars for last season and is 25 millions euros or 40 millions dollars for this season.

Also these "budgets" in this story should be EUROS not dollars and these is AFTER TAXES amounts. USA Today is stupid idiots if they believe these amounts is dollars gross.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Budget of TAU basketball team is 20 millions euros or 32 millions dollars for last season and is 25 millions euros or 40 millions dollars for this season.

Wrong.
Tau's budget will be lower next year. It was about €14.5M and will be €13-13.5M next year.

Stop throwing wrong numbers. When you don't know terms of a contract or budget of a team, STFU instead of speaking from your ass.

ThunderStix®
07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Do you think in EU countries one can not have his own opinion without being questioned for it?
Or do you think we are all such great nations?:toast

I was talking about the constitution, but it didn't come out right I guess.

You would have to pay me to live anywhere outside of the U.S. :toast

^ I didn't mean that literally. I just wouldn't live anywhere else. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Wrong.
Tau's budget will be lower next year. It was about €14.5M and will be €13-13.5M next year.

Stop throwing wrong numbers. When you don't know terms of a contract or budget of a team, STFU instead of speaking from your ass.

You are fool. This is net budgets. US Rockets fans do not understand net budget. Any budget they see they believe is gross budget because NBA teams is all gross budget. Also they not understand euros, they see any number and call it "dollars". Most Rockets fans is idiots and retards just look at their posts on any subject outside US.

Sam Fisher is consider posts "facts" there and is wrong in every subject he ever post on European basketball.

These amounts is after tax not before. TAU have higher budget this year not lower one. I guess they is pay Splitter from donations on street.:rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 02:57 PM
http://ownmyteam.com/blog/basketball-in-europe-explained/

Those is budgets for 2008 season. For 2009 season Khimki, Dynamo, Olympiacos, Panathinaikos budgets is MUCH higher or maybe fans believe they sign all these players with huge contracts and not increase budget?:rolleyes

TAU add much bigger contract for Splitter, their budget is more not less. Also understand these amounts here is listed based on euro exchange rate to US dollars. Exchange rate is HIGHER now. TAU is 20 millions euros last year = $31 millions when at time this is written. Now 20 millions euros = $32 millions because euro keep going up and dollar keep going down.

CSKA have also increase budget to 40 million euros so is $60 million US for 2009 season. TAU have $32 million budget last season ($32 not $31 because dollar dropped again) and INCREASE budget this year to match same as Barcelona and Real.

Real and Barcelona have 25 million euros budget last year. TAU is increase their budget of 20 million euros last year to 25 million this year to match the budgets of two other big Spanish league clubs. Tiago Splitter get huge contract increase from them already this off season and is equal to 8 times more than Spurs could pay him or is some fans here call Spurs liars when they say this?

For this season Barcelona also increase budget to 30 million euros and is of course added Navarro. Last year 25 million euros is their budget and they not even have Navarro on team.

For LAST SEASON 2008 Euroleague season these were the budgets and dollar drop since then MORE (so these amounts is actually LESS than the real numbers because dollar rate is lower now than was in April) and like say Khimki, Panathinaikos. Olympiacos, TAU, Dynamo, CSKA all INCREASE budgets for 2009 season. So you have to understand these budgets is NOT as high as 2009 ones which is MUCH higher with players like Childress, Garbajosa, Nachbar, Delfino and all of them signing.

Below is a list of team budgets for 2007-2008 in Europe (in USD).

Baltic:
Zalgiris Kaunas (Euroleague) 7,000,000
Lietuvos Rytas (Euroleague) 11,000,000
Turof (Polish team) 5,460,000
Alba Berlin 9,360,000
Dynamo Kiev 11,000,000

Adriatic:
Montepaschi Siena (Euroleague) 17,160,000
Virtus Bologna (Euroleague) 14,000,000
Lyon Villeurbanne 7,500,000
Cibona Zagreb (Euroleague) 4,680,000
Olimpia (Euroleague) 3,120,000

Spain:
Real Madrid (Euroleague) 39,000,000
FC AXA Barcelona (Euroleague) 34,320,000
Tau Vitoria (Euroleague) 31,200,000
Badalona 12,480,000
Unicaja Malaga (Euroleague) 28,080,000

Russia:
CSKA Moscow (Euroleague) 50,000,000
Kimki 18,000,000
Dynamo Moscow 20,000,000
Unix(Russian) 14,000,000
Dynamo Moscow region 14,000,000

Balkans:
Panathinaikos Athens (Euroleague) 42,120,000
Olympiakos Piraeus (Euroleague) 35,880,000
Aris TT Bank (Euroleague) 12,480,000
Partizan Belgrade (Euroleague) 4,680,000
Red Star Belgrade (Euroleague) 3,120,000

Asia:
Maccabi Tel Aviv (Euroleague) 16,000,000
Hapoel Jerusalem 5,000,000
Efes Pilsen (Euroleague) 12,000,000
Fenerbahce Istanbul (Euroleague) 11,000,000
Besictas Istanbul 6,000,000

If some Rockets fan want to know truth on things like these do not listen to some idiots from Rockets board with IQ of 80, some idiots writers in US that cannot exchange euros to dollars and understand difference between after tax and before tax.

Indazone
07-25-2008, 03:00 PM
lol

^-^

but you are right...Rocketsboard is full of homers.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 03:02 PM
TAU have higher budget this year not lower one. I guess they is pay Splitter from donations on street.:rolleyes

http://www.elcorreodigital.com/alava/20080610/deportes/tau/club-reducira-presupuesto-entre-20080610.html

Josean Querejeta anunció ayer que el club verá reducido su presupuesto «en 1 ó 1,5 millones de euros» la próxima temporad

Once again, stop guessing numbers. When you don't know them, just STFU.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 03:16 PM
http://www.elcorreodigital.com/alava/20080610/deportes/tau/club-reducira-presupuesto-entre-20080610.html

Once again, stop guessing numbers. When you don't know them, just STFU.

lol you must not even be real fan of Europe basketball. You not even realize TAU is always lie about their budget. Is you only Spurs fan left in world that not know this? They have "low budget" "can never afford players like Scola and Splitter" they always "lower budget from year past" is always "so poor compares to other Spanish clubs"

lol you obvious not even know anything about TAU. They is "much too poor to keep Splitter from Spurs". They never admit to amounts they are spending. Everyone know this about them.

Amounts that come from Euroleague office are what I post. Not BS nonsenses and craps from TAU managers. So you believe Euroleague office is liars?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 03:19 PM
And these budgets not even include for teams like Panathinaikos and Olympiacos free cars, houses, and boats for players. Those is consider bonus and is not count in Euroleague rules as player salary.

$12-$15 million for Panathinaikos :lol:lmao:downspin::lmao

If any idiot believe this he is as stupid as Sam Fisher.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Amounts that come from Euroleague office are what I post.

Link ?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Link ?

I already give link Bruno. What is wrong with you? This is amounts that come from Euroleague office for last year salaries. You is no better with these issues than Sam Fisher. Robbie 380 ignore Bruno. He is just like Sam Fisher.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 03:30 PM
I already give link Bruno. What is wrong with you? This is amounts that come from Euroleague office for last year salaries. You is no better with these issues than Sam Fisher. Robbie 380 ignore Bruno. He is just like Sam Fisher.

So where in your link, they said that Tau salary will raise from €20M to €25M ?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 03:32 PM
So where in your link, they said that Tau salary will raise from €20M to €25M ?

Because when Splitter was sign they say they increase it to this same amount as Real have last year. Last year Real budget was 25 million euros for basketball club. I am just use basic logic.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Because when Splitter was sign they say they increase it to this same amount as Real have last year.

Link ?

Last year Real budget was 25 million euros for basketball club. I am just use basic logic.

This €25M figure comes from your ass.

And you logic is flawed. Do you realize that Tau lost a lot of players with a high salary in Planinic, Jasaitis, McDonald and Singleton.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Remember Rockets fans and USA Today is say TAU have $9-$10 million for 2006 season. And Rockets fans believe this is gross because all NBA budgets is gross.

Even if you believe TAU not increase budget (which is still wrong) how can they have 20 million euros (32 million dollars) budget in 2007 and only 9-10 million dollars budget in 2006?

These US sports writers is retarded. And these posters like Sam Fisher in clutch fans is even bigger retards.

They would believe 12-15 million dollars for Panathinaikos basketball club?:downspin:

Just 7 players salaries on PAO

Jasikevicius 3.7 million euros net
Spanoulis 2.1 million euros net
Diamantidis 1.9 million euros net
Batistse 1.8 million euros net
Fotsis 1.5 million euros net
Pekovic 1.3 million euros net
Nicholas 1.3 million euros net

coach Obradovic 1.2 million euros net

and this like say not even count free, house, car, boat, all bills paid, and free schooling for kids of all players. They not even count these in salary listings of players.

And this just half the team.

$12-$15 millions for PAO :lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Link ?

This €25M figure comes from your ass.

And you logic is flawed. Do you realize that Tau lost a lot of players with a high salary in Planinic, Jasaitis, McDonald and Singleton.

Do you realize CSKA pay them money and they use it for other things? This just one example. Cannot argue with you because you just like Sam Fisher. Robbie380 is try get information and people with own agenda is always ruin these talks by attack facts with own reasons.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Do you realize CSKA pay them money and they use it for other things?

They got €800K. Last year they got more than $3M for Scola.

This just one example. Cannot argue with you because you just like Sam Fisher.

You can't argue with me because I've proved that you are a liar. You throw false numbers and false rumors every day.

I don't do it to own you but just to show Spurstalk's poster who don't know Europe that what you say is false and that they should keep that in mind when they read your posts. Truth is that you are full of BS, it has been proven once again in this thread.

nil.ball
07-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Couldn't have gotten better player with 7 mil a year? I mean Landry doesn't even have a good knee. LOL, i am happy for landry, but tau would be stupid to pay him that much. Besides if they were paying scola 3mil a year, why would they pay landry 7mil per? haha landry couldn't even beat scola for the starting spot. doesn't make any sense.

nil.ball
07-25-2008, 03:57 PM
If landry has 7mil per year offer, why is he still dangling with the nba teams. He or his agent must be braintard. Lolz, sign it already. if there is such a good deal. pffft

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 04:01 PM
They got €800K. Last year they got more than $3M for Scola.

You can't argue with me because I've proved that you are a liar. You throw false numbers and false rumors every day.

I don't do it to own you but just to show Spurstalk's poster who don't know Europe that what you say is false and that they should keep that in mind when they read your posts. Truth is that you are full of BS, it has been proven once again in this thread.

So Bruno say TAU budget last year is 13.5 million euros which is 21.6 million dollars. Euroleague says TAU budget last year is 20 million euros which is 32 million dollars.

Bruno say he is right because he know everything and even Euroleague listings of some budgets of teams in Europe even ones not in Euroleague is fantasy. This is wrong even with links and because Bruno says so.

I am "liar" because I show what he is says is wrong and I am "post lies" and he is "show board this" because he say is $21.6 million and Euroleague say $32 million is lies.

Bruno you is joke and no better than Sam Fisher in Rockets board.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Couldn't have gotten better player with 7 mil a year? I mean Landry doesn't even have a good knee. LOL, i am happy for landry, but tau would be stupid to pay him that much. Besides if they were paying scola 3mil a year, why would they pay landry 7mil per? haha landry couldn't even beat scola for the starting spot. doesn't make any sense.

Scola is make more than $3 million in NBA and he take HUGE pay cut from what he make in Europe. Even more huge pay cut from what TAU offer him to stay.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 04:09 PM
So Bruno say TAU budget last year is 13.5 million euros which is 21.6 million dollars. Euroleague says TAU budget last year is 20 million euros which is 32 million dollars.

First, it's not Euroleague that says that, it's a basketball blog.

Second, the €14M figure comes from this thread http://forums.interbasket.net/showthread.php?t=3661&page=10
You will see some different numbers in it but you should know that since you've post in this thread.

Third, it's simple. Either you show me a link saying that Tau will have a higher budget next year or it comes from your ass and you are a LIAR.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 04:10 PM
If landry has 7mil per year offer, why is he still dangling with the nba teams. He or his agent must be braintard. Lolz, sign it already. if there is such a good deal. pffft

I already say before report was he much prefer stay in NBA. But this is base on he demand MLE from Rockets or trade from Rockets to team will pay MLE. This is reason he is not sign any contract yet in NBA or with TAU. He will not sign with TAU unless there is no chance for any way to get MLE in NBA.

He must believe there is still chance this can happen. But issue seem very clear from TAU things that Landry will refuse any NBA offer less than MLE.

Of course he can just be full of craps and him and agent even though they have such offer from TAU can just be screws with TAU. Offer is real but can just be ploy to force hand of Rockets to give full MLE. This is same thing Charlie Bell do last year.

He get $18 million contract offer from Olympiacos, NBA will offer no more than $2 million. He end up get $18 million from NBA because of this. Landry and agent should know well how Charlie Bell and agent did this last year to get $18 million instead of $2 million and all happen because of offer from Olympiacos. Player's agents is much smarter than the idiots that are general managers in NBA. This is obvious.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
First, it's not Euroleague that says that, it's a basketball blog.

Second, the €14M figure comes from this thread http://forums.interbasket.net/showthread.php?t=3661&page=10
You will see some different numbers in it but you should know that since you've post in this thread.

Third, it's simple. Either you show me a link saying that Tau will have a higher budget next year or it comes from your ass and you are a LIAR.

Yes just keep try to trick people here. Only idiots can believe this crap just like how Sam Fisher do in Rockets forum.

$22 million budget for TAU :rollin

This same team offer Scola 5 years 15 million euros net salary last off season. Such "poor" team.:rolleyes

Bruno
07-25-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes just keep try to trick people here.

I don't try to trick people.

You said that Tau budget goes from €20M to 25M.
Tau's owner said that his budget will go down of €1M and €1.5M.

I ask you a link for what you said. I don't see where is the trick.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 04:17 PM
I don't try to trick people.

You said that Tau budget goes from €20M to 25M.
Tau's owner said that his budget will go down of €1M and €1.5M.

I ask you a link for what you said. I don't see where is the trick.

Bruno TAU owner is always say crap like this. Is sad even Spurs fan cannot know this. How many times did he pull these same craps on Spurs and trick them? TAU owners and managers are ruthless and they lie and trick others all the time. You is just sour because of how they owns the Spurs so bad with the same methods and lies.

Bruno
07-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Bruno TAU owner is always say crap like this.

link of that ?
link of the €5M raise in Tau's budget ?

Indazone
07-25-2008, 04:25 PM
hmmm I does anyone else find this argument betwen Bruno and KillBill to be extremely humorous. :lmao

The Franchise
07-25-2008, 04:30 PM
I already say before report was he much prefer stay in NBA. But this is base on he demand MLE from Rockets or trade from Rockets to team will pay MLE. This is reason he is not sign any contract yet in NBA or with TAU. He will not sign with TAU unless there is no chance for any way to get MLE in NBA.

He must believe there is still chance this can happen. But issue seem very clear from TAU things that Landry will refuse any NBA offer less than MLE.

Of course he can just be full of craps and him and agent even though they have such offer from TAU can just be screws with TAU. Offer is real but can just be ploy to force hand of Rockets to give full MLE. This is same thing Charlie Bell do last year.

He get $18 million contract offer from Olympiacos, NBA will offer no more than $2 million. He end up get $18 million from NBA because of this. Landry and agent should know well how Charlie Bell and agent did this last year to get $18 million instead of $2 million and all happen because of offer from Olympiacos. Player's agents is much smarter than the idiots that are general managers in NBA. This is obvious. I guess now your Landrys agent? You just sound mad because you're man crush got his vagina penetrated.

leemajors
07-25-2008, 04:34 PM
just post the damn links Bruno is asking for.

Indazone
07-25-2008, 04:37 PM
I don't think there are any links. Lets just see how this plays out for the rest of the summer. If there really is a 14 million dollar offer on the table for Landry Tax Free he'd be an idiot not to take it. How many of us will never sniff that kind of money in a lifetime. I know if it was a 2-3 million offer from the Rockets per year with taxes which would equate to a 1.5-1.8 million dollar a year net salary vs a 14 million dollar two year contract, I know what I would do.

The Franchise
07-25-2008, 04:42 PM
I don't think there are any links. Lets just see how this plays out for the rest of the summer. If there really is a 14 million dollar offer on the table for Landry Tax Free he'd be an idiot not to take it. How many of us will never sniff that kind of money in a lifetime. I know if it was a 2-3 million offer from the Rockets per year with taxes which would equate to a 1.5-1.8 million dollar a year net salary vs a 14 million dollar two year contract, I know what I would do.

If he were being offer that type of money he would already be gone. There would be no decision to make.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-25-2008, 04:59 PM

Offer is not $14 million tax free. Is $14 million gross. The tax free part is $8 million. Is $4 million net per season. This is = to same thing as 2 years $14 million gross NBA contract.

LakeShow
07-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Is report since Rockets steals Luis Scola from TAU they will attempt steal Carl Landry from Rockets and get even.:rollin

Landry is be offer 2 years $14 millions contract.

Question; Does the euroleague or leagues overseas have a drug enforcement program? Do they test for drugs?

If not, That means players can make great money and smoke pot 24/7? The NBA is fucked!

Indazone
07-25-2008, 06:33 PM
You can smoke Hashish in Amsterdam legally what do you think?

DOMINATOR
07-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Question; Does the euroleague or leagues overseas have a drug enforcement program? Do they test for drugs?

If not, That means players can make great money and smoke pot 24/7? The NBA is fucked!

why wouldnt players just juice if there is no drug tests.

and Kill_Bill is annoying.

LakeShow
07-25-2008, 06:45 PM
You can smoke Hashish in Amsterdam legally what do you think?

I think overseas would be my first choice to go play! :smokin

ThunderStix®
07-25-2008, 06:56 PM
why wouldnt players just juice if there is no drug tests.

and Kill_Bill is annoying.

Agreed. :lol

mystargtr34
07-25-2008, 07:28 PM
So whats the current situation on Landry, still in limbo?

Kibic
07-26-2008, 01:38 AM
I was talking about the constitution, but it didn't come out right I guess.

You would have to pay me to live anywhere outside of the U.S. :toast

^ I didn't mean that literally. I just wouldn't live anywhere else. :lol

:toast It's ok.
I was talking about the constitution too. Just curious, do you think there are some sanctions on persons with their own opinions? :)

But, do you know how is to live outside of U.S.? In EU, Italy, Spain, Germany? We have Mc'donalds, we generally just don't prefer eating at them.:lol

Indazone
07-26-2008, 02:49 AM
I was talking about the constitution too. Just curious, do you think there are some sanctions on persons with their own opinions? :)

But, do you know how is to live outside of U.S.? In EU, Italy, Spain, Germany? We have Mc'donalds, we generally just don't prefer eating at them.:lol

Interesting Trivia fact. The USA has never gone to war with a country with a standing McDonalds on it's soil.

ThunderStix®
07-26-2008, 12:31 PM

No I don't think there are sanctions on people who speak their mind.

I just think you are more likely to get into trouble if you speak out in another country. Especially in the middle east or in asia.

Besides, I was half joking when I was talking about opinions.

And I don't care if Euros don't like McDonalds, I perfer BK. :lol

Applebees is my favourite place to eat.

ThunderStix®
07-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Interesting Trivia fact. The USA has never gone to war with a country with a standing McDonalds on it's soil.

There are McDonalds in Iraq, but those probably came after the Invasion.

I don't think Saddam Hussain would have wanted his people eating at an American owned restaurant. :lol

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 12:38 PM
There are McDonalds in Iraq, but those probably came after the Invasion.

I don't think Saddam Hussain would have wanted his people eating at an American owned restaurant. :lol

This is how you win over other countries, not by force but one McDonalds or KFC at a time.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 12:56 PM
Yes, we have taken China over with our KFC and Pizza Hut outlets! Slowly but surely we are turning the Communist Nation of Mao Tse Teung into the Asian version of the USA LOL.

ThunderStix®
07-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Fried Chicken, Pizza and Hamburgers for everyone! :lol

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 01:06 PM
This rumor has been refuted, not a single source for it, and after speaking to a friend of mine in Spain, he said they can not offer more than $2 million Euros....and that they are not going after Landry as far as he knows.

Sounds like pure made up BS.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 01:10 PM
cue KillBillPana in 5....4....3...2...1...

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 04:57 PM
This rumor has been refuted, not a single source for it, and after speaking to a friend of mine in Spain, he said they can not offer more than $2 million Euros....and that they are not going after Landry as far as he knows.

Sounds like pure made up BS.

DD

DD 2 million euros net is almost the same exact I hear. I hear 2.5 million euros net this is $14 million dollars gross. So what is make up? I never say he will sign, I say it was report they had offer for him 2.5 million euros.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:01 PM
DD 2 million euros net is almost the same exact I hear. I hear 2.5 million euros net this is $14 million dollars gross. So what is make up?

Exhibit A: 2.5(Euros) x 1.5 (Exchange rate) = $3.75 million dollars per year....over 2 years is $7.5 million total, in your first post you said...

2 years...$14 million......and he will have to pay US taxes, not even remotely close to what you said.

Exhibit B: Also, as I said, I talked to a friend in Spain that is a fan of Tau through Skype today and he said no such offer was being discussed.

So, unless you have a link, someone is lying.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:15 PM
ok, lets do some math then. Exchange rate is 1.59:1

2 million Euros = 3.18 dollars net.
2.5 million Euro's = 3.97 million dollars net.

Or we can do it with the handy internet tax calculator since he still has to pay US Taxes or at least his team does. http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm

If Landry earns $3.18 million net then his tax is $1,091,597 total is 4.28 mil/yr

If landry earns $3.97 million net then his tax is $1,368,097 and total is $5.34 mil/yr

So in reality this is a 8.6 - 10.6 million offer instead of the 14 million number. It would be 14 million only if they offer him 3.3 million Euro's per year net.

Unless of course I am missing something with the way the club figures the taxes over there.

In any event, this number is below the NBA MLE. If the Rockets wanted to match they are still in range.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Exhibit A: 2.5(Euros) x 1.5 (Exchange rate) = $3.75 million dollars per year....over 2 years is $7.5 million total, in your first post you said...

2 years...$14 million......and he will have to pay US taxes, not even remotely close to what you said.

Exhibit B: Also, as I said, I talked to a friend in Spain that is a fan of Tau through Skype today and he said no such offer was being discussed.

DD

We can only hope that Landry is not being offered ridiculous money to make the jump otherwise we have lost him. No we need Landry to stay!

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Inda - you and KillBill sure have very close IP addresses...

:D

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:22 PM
really? OH Nooosss!!!

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah, isn't that weird, that you would have the same IP address? Strange huh?

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:23 PM
what? that is impossible

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Really, funny how BlackLab whatever that posts the V-Span YouTubes sent me a message about being banned at Clutchfans.net, and saying the same thing as PopRocks and IndaZone....

B
U
S
T
E
D

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:24 PM
thinking that I have entered the twilight zone...

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:25 PM
And how you two argued with each other like one minute after another, and that you joined one day apart.

I believe that you are one and the same as Kill Bill and you are just running around creating rumors on the internet message boards for fun.

Don't worry we will track your IP addresse on this board etc....and the truth will come out....if I am wrong I will apologize.

But, I am not wrong, am I?

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:26 PM
I am going through time warner and just got a new computer. WTH

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Uhhh no DD not what is happening. This is very strange.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Doesn't matter where you are going through, you can have multiple accounts with different emails etc....to create multiple personalities on BBS boards...but the problem is that they all have the SAME IP address....

Strange, huh?

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Either that or someone is lying to you about our IP addresses. Why don't you check our IP address yourself.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Either that or someone is lying to you about our IP addresses. Why don't you check our IP address yourself.

Working on it. You are definitly the same as BlackLab whatever on YouTube, and PopRocks on Clutch Fans.net

I also believe you are Kill Bill Pana, but haven't proven that yet.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:32 PM
I think some is pulling your leg DD

Is their a way to get an Ip address of someone
posting on forums and message boards?

You'll have to check with the moderator of that particular forum. Most forums do not make that information publicly accessible.

Tell ya what, I will ping your computer and you can read my IP address and KillBill can do the same. I will bet anything they are different.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:32 PM
KillBill is Blacklabs
Poprocks and Indazone are same.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:35 PM
BlackLabs and Indazone sent me the same information in an email.....which means they are the same too, and you certainly can track down IPs...from a message board.

And if it is one person BSing and stirring up trouble creating BS rumors etc...I would expect that IP to be blocked here as it is at ClutchFans.net.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:36 PM

DD

Not this same craps? How many time I have to explain difference in Euro salaries? I NEVER say any such thing. Robbie 380 can tell you exact what i say.

He is offers 2 years $14 million dollars gross.

2.5 million euros per year is 5 million euros is equal to $8 millions dollars net = $14 millions dollars gross. This is how is reported.

This is all I report. 2.5 million euros per season for 2 years is same as NBA contract of $14 millions gross for 2 years. I am not liar if others is not able to understand difference in contracts from Europe and NBA.

Ask Robbie380 he will confirm this is same thing I say from very start.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:37 PM
Blacklabs is KillBill but I didn't send you a message under Blacklabs. Now I am confused. I have only two monikers.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:37 PM

Is obvious. SamFisher has his account here.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Not this same craps? How many time I have to explain difference in Euro salaries? I NEVER say any such thing. Robbie 380 can tell you exact what i say.

He is offers 2 years $14 million dollars gross.

2.5 million euros per year is 5 million euros is equal to $8 millions dollars net = $14 millions dollars gross. This is how is reported.

This is all I report. 2.5 million euros per season for 2 years is same as NBA contract of $14 millions gross for 2 years. I am not liar if others is not able to understand difference in contracts from Europe and NBA.

Ask Robbie380 he will confirm this is same thing I say from very start.

And your math is completely wrong as I showed.....

You need to stop BlackIndaPopBexellApollBBallscientistPana......

You have been outed.....making up stories, fake accents.....all for fun.....shame on you.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Working on it. You are definitly the same as BlackLab whatever on YouTube, and PopRocks on Clutch Fans.net

I also believe you are Kill Bill Pana, but haven't proven that yet.

DD

lol blacklab is Greek. He is Greek speaker. This is stupid think he is same person as Indazone.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:41 PM
KillBill is Blacklabs
Poprocks and Indazone are same.

No. I am not same as blacklab. He is from El Paso part of Texas.

Indazone
75.53.96.14 This is my IP if you have anything different let me know.

DaDakota
Blacklabs is KillBill but I didn't send you a message under Blacklabs. Now I am confused. I have only two monikers.

Yes you did........I got this message from you as blacklab72653 on YouTube:

"Clutchfans and SamFisher
Thanks a lot. I reported him for being racist. There were 23 different posts I reported each containing BLATANT racist remarks directed towards Europeans.

Clutch banned me as soon as he got the report.

WTF? And you still don't believe me when I told you Sam lives next door to him."

The "Next door to him" comment also came in a PM from you IndaZone here at Spurs.net, here is your comment in PM.

"I see everyone is dogpiling on Fisher over there. Not that it'll do anything. Guess it pays to be Clutch's next door neighbor."

I rest my case, you sir have been busted.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:43 PM
No now after reading that, I am going to say that Blacklabs is BBallScientist. The next door neighbor thing is something I got from a PM from either Bballscientist or KB a long time ago. Again, check the IP I just gave you against your own information.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:45 PM

Is not DD is Sam Fisher on his account. Only such person as this would accuse me of be blacklab and also you. Is 3 different people. Youtube even has place will show where blacklab is. He is in west part of Texas just like he move back there.

He is Greek speaker spend some time in Hellas some in Texas. This is stupid craps.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:45 PM
IndaZone, you said he was a next door neighbor to Clutch in a PM, then I get the same thing from Blacklabs.......

Dude.....it looks awful fishy, especially that you and he joined one day apart, and in almost all cases you are arguing back and forth with each other.

Don't worry, I have asked the Spurs board to confirm or deny it, if I am wrong I will apologize.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Don't worry, Kori is very good and will clear this ridiculous ID thing up.

Trust in Kori!

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:47 PM
No. I am not same as blacklab. He is from El Paso part of Texas.

yeah, no one ever lies about that when signing up...don't worry, his or your IP will confirm your or his location.

If it does, I will apologize.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:49 PM
And your math is completely wrong as I showed.....

You need to stop BlackIndaPopBexellApollBBallscientistPana......

You have been outed.....making up stories, fake accents.....all for fun.....shame on you.

DD

lol:lol:downspin: I cannot even log into clutchfans site. This is crazy if you believe this. I am just use this name on this board and some time I post in the board of spursreport. This is ONLY ones I have. There is "Kill Bill Pana" also in spurs report and in youtube and is NOT me.

Is Sam Fisher pretend to be me.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Yes you did........I got this message from you as blacklab72653 on YouTube:

"Clutchfans and SamFisher
Thanks a lot. I reported him for being racist. There were 23 different posts I reported each containing BLATANT racist remarks directed towards Europeans.

Clutch banned me as soon as he got the report.

WTF? And you still don't believe me when I told you Sam lives next door to him."

The "Next door to him" comment also came in a PM from you IndaZone here at Spurs.net, here is your comment in PM.

"I see everyone is dogpiling on Fisher over there. Not that it'll do anything. Guess it pays to be Clutch's next door neighbor."

I rest my case, you sir have been busted.

DD

lol I am not blacklab. Blacklab have name of Rockets Dynasty in clutch site. This is ONLY name he ever have and he is ban there. I never have name in clutchfans. I have just SPURS one where I am fan of Spurs and Spanoulis was want come here.

Blacklab is Rockets Dynasty and these others people is not him. And I am not him and Indazone is not either and if you believe this you are crazy and dumb as SamFisher.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:54 PM
Funny how when you see the active members in the bottom, the Green names are currently active and the black are the ones that just visited, but never are Indazone and Kill Bill green at the same time.

Strike 2.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:57 PM
DD to have one person go through the ridiculous time and expense to put on a charade of the magnitude you are talking about would be although not out of the realm of possibility, but would also require a great deal of time. If you give creedence to this ridiculous story then be my guest. The probabilities of someone doing this on their own is miniscule. Logically you have to think that the idea of this is beyond ridiculous.

What I am saying is that there are at least three people lumped into this one persona idea of yours. There may also be a poster out there masquerading as Kill Bill Pana.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 05:57 PM
No now after reading that, I am going to say that Blacklabs is BBallScientist. The next door neighbor thing is something I got from a PM from either Bballscientist or KB a long time ago. Again, check the IP I just gave you against your own information.

lol he is being stupid. Blacklabs is ROCKETS DYNASTY he was ban long time ago. He is friend of mine from youtube. He is American from Texas. He is Spanoulis fan and make videos of him. I send him messages and emails from see Spanoulis videos there.

He is person tell me SamFisher is neighbor of Clutch. He tell me SamFisher is a lawyer and he live next to Clutch. He says this is true thing.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 05:58 PM
oh and by the way c'ya..logging off.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Shocking posts one minute after each other again....I will bet if you track their posts, they are linked in mulitple threads and very closely in timing of the posts.

Circumstantial evidence is overwhelmingly in my favor.

And still only one green at a time.....come on fellas just admit it.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:00 PM
IndaZone, you said he was a next door neighbor to Clutch in a PM, then I get the same thing from Blacklabs.......

Dude.....it looks awful fishy, especially that you and he joined one day apart, and in almost all cases you are arguing back and forth with each other.

Don't worry, I have asked the Spurs board to confirm or deny it, if I am wrong I will apologize.

DD

DD you are crazy. Blacklabs is Rockets Dynasty. This only name I know of him in clutchfans. Maybe he get new one I not know what he do there. But he is one tell me SamFisher is live next to Clutch and he is lawyer. I tell Indazone what he say to me because Indazone is also get very mad why he is keep be ban from this site because this Sam Fisher is always try start craps.

This is true. This is innocent thing here. We are not try to trick anyone we are just friends talk to each other like in pm and things.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:01 PM
This is true. This is innocent thing here. We are not try to trick anyone we are just friends talk to each other like in pm and things.

As I said if the IP addresses are different, then I will apologize, but if it shows that you and Inda and anyone else are using the same IP...well.....

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:09 PM
As I said if the IP addresses are different, then I will apologize, but if it shows that you and Inda and anyone else are using the same IP...well.....

DD

Can you show me how this work?

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:11 PM
No, but Inda leaving right as I started asking people to watch the VIEWING members at the bottom of the page is pretty convincing....

And the fact that you and he always seem to post within minutes of each other, even though allegedly you guys are in completely different time zones is flat out amazing, no?

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:13 PM
No, but Inda leaving right as I started asking people to watch the VIEWING members at the bottom of the page is pretty convincing....

And the fact that you and he always seem to post within minutes of each other, even though allegedly you guys are in completely different time zones is flat out amazing, no?

DD

DD you is be a mean person here. Now you make Indazone leave because he is probably afraid of be ban from here. This is mean thing you do to him.

Tell me how to get IP number. I have never tried this.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:17 PM
DD you is be a mean person here. Now you make Indazone leave because he is probably afraid of be ban from here. This is mean thing you do to him.

Tell me how to get IP number. I have never tried this.

We shall see......if the IP addresses match.........the truth will come out......people who lie like that get sloppy.

It doesn't matter if Inda logged out, the BBS keeps a log of each post and what IP address it came from.....

If you guys are the same, as I suspect......we will know.

DD

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 06:20 PM
This is entertaining, but they sure don't seem to be the same person.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:21 PM
This is entertaining, but they sure don't seem to be the same person.
That is exactly the point....

It is one guy posting as both...he comes in with a fake greek accent and makes a ludicrous post, and then it is followed up by a fairly reasonable one discussing the made up topic.

I am pretty dog gone sure I am right....just go back and look at all Kill Bill's posts, I am sure you will find the same pattern as the beginning of this one.

And I was hitting refresh like mad...when KillBill responded, his name was in Green...and then when Indazone responded he was in green and Kill was gray.....it was flip flopping as they were both responding.

I just did a quick search and in 3 threads I found the same pattern....Kill Bill...followed a few minutes later by Indazone.....every time.

I am pretty sure, just need confirmation....and am working on it.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 06:28 PM
look we are both in green now. You sir are an arse! get a life.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 06:28 PM
I logged out the first time to prove if we were both lit up one of us would disappear. Get it einstein.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 06:29 PM
So the fact that they don't seem like the same guy at all makes you think they are the same guy.

Makes sense.

It was a lot easier for me to pull off with the whottt screen name because I claimed both posters live in Austin.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:29 PM
look we are both in green now. You sir are an arse! get a life.

Nope, you are not, you are gray and he is green.....and you probably went and turned on another computer.....

Which by the way will still have the same IP address......which we shall see.

Again.....it sure looks fishy Inda/Poprocks......

If the IPs from your posts match, then the truth will come out, if not, I will as I said....apologize.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:30 PM
That is exactly the point....

It is one guy posting as both...he comes in with a fake greek accent and makes a ludicrous post, and then it is followed up by a fairly reasonable one discussing the made up topic.

I am pretty dog gone sure I am right....just go back and look at all Kill Bill's posts, I am sure you will find the same pattern as the beginning of this one.

And I was hitting refresh like mad...when KillBill responded, his name was in Green...and then when Indazone responded he was in green and Kill was gray.....it was flip flopping as they were both responding.

I just did a quick search and in 3 threads I found the same pattern....Kill Bill...followed a few minutes later by Indazone.....every time.

I am pretty sure, just need confirmation....and am working on it.

DD

:smoking

Indazone
07-26-2008, 06:30 PM
ok whatever...I give up. No sense trying to convince the unconvincable. C'ya It's Sat. Night and I got better things to do than this.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:31 PM
So the fact that they don't seem like the same guy at all makes you think they are the same guy.

Makes sense.

It was a lot easier for me to pull off with the whottt screen name because I claimed both posters live in Austin.

Nah, he got banned at ClutchFans for the same charade, and I believe he is pulling it here.

One comes in posting all crazy unsubstantiated crap, and the other one discusses it like it is 100% plausible.

Who is the main moderator here? I would like to ask them to assist me in this quest for the truth.

DD

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 06:31 PM
ok whatever...I give up. No sense trying to convince the unconvincable. C'ya It's Sat. Night and I got better things to do than this.
Isn't it the middle of the night in Greece?

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:32 PM

See, now you are catching on....

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:33 PM

I think Greece is 7 hour more than Texas. I check and my computer is in Denmark.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:37 PM

:spin

Do not worry Indazone. I get France and Denmark and also I get Missouri or the Oklahoma for my location. Is many different places.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:41 PM

Do not worry Indazone. I get France and Denmark and also I get Missouri or the Oklahoma for my location. Is many different places.

But your IP address will only show ONE location, and that is where you are posting from...you can write whatever you want, but IPs are assigned on a per zone basis....

So, you are right...don't worry Inda....unless you are about to get busted !!

For instance the moderator can do a search for what IP addresses Kill Bill has posted under and the same for Indazone, and if ANY of them match....well....

BUSTED !

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:44 PM
But your IP address will only show ONE location, and that is where you are posting from...you can write whatever you want, but IPs are assigned on a per zone basis....

So, you are right...don't worry Inda....unless you are about to get busted !!

For instance the moderator can do a search for what IP addresses Kill Bill has posted under and the same for Indazone, and if ANY of them match....well....

BUSTED !

DD

So explain how this works?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 06:45 PM

Do not worry Indazone. I get France and Denmark and also I get Missouri or the Oklahoma for my location. Is many different places.Why is that?

Where are you actually posting from?

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 06:49 PM
So explain how this works?

I just did....every time there is a post from anywhere, the IP address the post came from is captured.

Same thing for email...IP addy is captured so you can email back etc.

If at any time, any of the Indazone or Kill Bill posts have the same IP address, you are busted as the same person.

My guess is that almost all of them are from the same IP addy.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Why is that?

This is IP

(85.195.119.14)

And computer site for check location says Denmark.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 06:56 PM
This is IP

(85.195.119.14)

And computer site for check location says Denmark.That was not my question.

I don't know why you would need IPs explained to you when you have demonstrated the ability to find yours and the location to which it is purportedly registered. It's not a huge step from there to actually being able to spoof or mask an IP address.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:56 PM

(85.195.119.14)

They is not same.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 06:58 PM
That was not my question.

I don't know why you would need IPs explained to you when you have demonstrated the ability to find yours and the location to which it is purportedly registered. It's a very short step from there to actually being able to spoof an IP.

I have never try find it I just do google search because of this craps. Computer is connect to internet start IP number start at 217 I will keep rest secret.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 06:59 PM
I have never try find it I just do google search because of this craps. Computer is connect to internet start IP number start at 217 I will keep rest secret.You are keeping the country you are posting from a secret?

Why?

Indazone
07-26-2008, 07:07 PM
http://www.webyield.net/domainquery.html#resolve

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 07:08 PM
That does nothing but tell your own Info Indazone......I am looking for the mods to tell me what IP you posted from, not you...

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 07:08 PM
You are keeping the country you are posting from a secret?

Why?

I turn computer off and this remove security system (is back on right now as I makes this post so will be new number from network) this is what you want I get from search for info.

Your computer is connecting to the internet at Paris, A8, in the FR, with an ip of 85.217.40.208

Your UserAgent is being reported as:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6

Your IP Address is 85.217.40.208

Your Host Name is sd-5043.dedibox.fr

A trace to your phone comes back with an area code of: 0

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Are you saying you personally are in France?

duncan228
07-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Funny how when you see the active members in the bottom, the Green names are currently active and the black are the ones that just visited, but never are Indazone and Kill Bill green at the same time.

Strike 2.

DD

User names on SpursTalk are green and black. Usually, (not always), your name goes black when the "Believe" title gets changed.

Kill Bill is green, Indazone is black. That's the colors they will show in the "currently active users viewing this thread" at the bottom. When you leave the thread your name is no longer there.

When you're on line there's a green dot in the box under your user name and avatar, whether you're in this thread or not. That dot goes blue if you're off line.

duncan228
07-26-2008, 07:24 PM
It doesn't matter to me whether Kill Bill and Indazone are the same poster, I was just trying to clarify the green/black thing. :)

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 08:18 PM
It doesn't matter to me whether Kill Bill and Indazone are the same poster, I was just trying to clarify the green/black thing. :)

Fair enough, but the evidence points to them being the same poster.

DD

ChumpDumper
07-26-2008, 08:22 PM
I don't know about that, but KBP's feigned ignorance about IP addresses and evasiveness about his actual location is enough to encourage speculation.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Shame on you for falling into Fishers trap. If you are going to be that anal about it I will ping your computer and then Killbill can ping your computer from wherever the hell he is. Germany I think. Suprised as a computer guy you didn't think of that before. If that doesn't convince you I am afraid that nothing in the entire universe will. The earth must still be flat.

Just give me your IP address

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL - I will wait on the mods information, thanks.......

If at any time you or Kill Bill used the same IP the truth will come out.

I went back and looked at TONS of threads, it was the same pattern......Kill Bill posted....you came on minutes later to confirm or try to rationally discuss the issue.

That along with the email that Black Lab sent me, which basically said..."See, this is what I was telling you" ....was the key......you were the one telling me...Inda/Pop....NOT Blacklab....

But I think you got your personnas confused.

We shall see, and if proven wrong, I am man enough to admit it.....but I am pretty sure that I am NOT wrong.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Oh you are and I am not worried. Besides, the Ping command would tell you all you wanted to know anyways. Anybody who knows computers knows that. But if you want to wait for Kori be my guest.

mystargtr34
07-26-2008, 08:38 PM
Damn this was an entertaining 3 pages.... some good investigative work DD.

IndaZone is one pathetic mother fucker if this is true... it sure seems like it.

Did you see the way he would post with Kill Bill, then at exactly the same time an Inda Zone will come up, hes obviously run from one computer to the other trying to make it as if they are not the same person by posting on both accounts at the same time.

He did this a few times, other times were 1 minute a part.

Your just mnaking yourself look guilty.

Indazone
07-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Damn this was an entertaining 3 pages.... some good investigative work DD.

IndaZone is one pathetic mother fucker if this is true... it sure seems like it.

Did you see the way he would post with Kill Bill, then at exactly the same time an Inda Zone will come up, hes obviously run from one computer to the other trying to make it as if they are not the same person by posting on both accounts at the same time.

He did this a few times, other times were 1 minute a part.

Your just mnaking yourself look guilty.

Yeah I ran all the way to Germany to make a post and then back to my home in Houston to make another post :rolleyes

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.ballineurope.com/european-basketball/euroleague/carlos-delfino-has-a-newold-teammate/

July 25, 2008

After Carlos Delfino signed a nice contract with Eurocup team BC Khimki, it looks like the Khimki managers wanted more from the Raptors than “just” Delfino.

A few hours ago, the club and the Eurocup website announced that Jorge Garbajosa has signed a two-year contract with Russian club BC Khimki.

It also looks like another American player is leaving his home country: Carl Landry from the Houston Rockets is rumored to be signing with Spanish club Tau Ceramica - We will keep you updated.

mystargtr34
07-26-2008, 09:53 PM
:lmao caught out

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 10:14 PM

July 25, 2008

Funny, wouldn't it be like....4 or 5 in the morning there.....you know...in Europe?

;)

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 10:30 PM
I make mistake! Is not $14 millions is $15 millions! I must hear report wrong.

Carl Landry 2 years with TAU $15 millions!

15 milionów dolarów za Landry'ego?!
autor: Patryk Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, źródło: inf. własna/zagraniczne media
skomentuj • komentarze (0) • drukuj artykuł
25-letni Amerykanin - Carl Landry w ubiegłym sezonie bronił barw Houston Rockets. W ekipie z Teksasu nie był pierwszoplanową postacią. Mimo tego włodarze TAU Ceramici Vitorii są bardzo zainteresowani pozyskaniem tego gracza. Według niektórych, zagranicznych mediów sternicy baskijskiego teamu oferują mierzącemu 206 cm wzrostu zawodnikowi aż 15 milionów dolarów za dwa sezony występów w ich ekipie.
Carl Landry w 2007 roku został wybrany w drafcie z numerem 31 przez szkoleniowców Seattle Supersonics. Jednak debiut na parkietach najsilniejszej ligi świata zaliczył w ekipie Houston Rockets. 25-letni Amerykanin w trykocie Rakiet rozegrał 47 meczów, w których to na swoje konto notował 8 punktów oraz 5 zbiórek.

Mimo tego sternicy TAU Ceramici Vitorii oferują temu koszykarzowi aż 15 milionów dolarów za dwa sezony występów w ich zespole. Nie wiadomo jednak czy Landry zgodzi się na grę na Starym Kontynencie.

Carl mierzy 206 cm wzrostu i na parkiecie pełni rolę silnego skrzydłowego.

I guess I am Indazone and also we is both ballin in Europe moderatrs and also we is Polish sports writers!

robbie380
07-26-2008, 10:31 PM
bwahahah this is hilarious DD:lol:rollin:lmao i'm curious to see what the outcome will be.:toast

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-26-2008, 10:32 PM
I make mistake! Is not $14 millions is $15 millions! I must hear report wrong.

Carl Landry 2 years with TAU $15 millions!

15 milionów dolarów za Landry'ego?!
autor: Patryk Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, źródło: inf. własna/zagraniczne media
skomentuj • komentarze (0) • drukuj artykuł
25-letni Amerykanin - Carl Landry w ubiegłym sezonie bronił barw Houston Rockets. W ekipie z Teksasu nie był pierwszoplanową postacią. Mimo tego włodarze TAU Ceramici Vitorii są bardzo zainteresowani pozyskaniem tego gracza. Według niektórych, zagranicznych mediów sternicy baskijskiego teamu oferują mierzącemu 206 cm wzrostu zawodnikowi aż 15 milionów dolarów za dwa sezony występów w ich ekipie.
Carl Landry w 2007 roku został wybrany w drafcie z numerem 31 przez szkoleniowców Seattle Supersonics. Jednak debiut na parkietach najsilniejszej ligi świata zaliczył w ekipie Houston Rockets. 25-letni Amerykanin w trykocie Rakiet rozegrał 47 meczów, w których to na swoje konto notował 8 punktów oraz 5 zbiórek.

Mimo tego sternicy TAU Ceramici Vitorii oferują temu koszykarzowi aż 15 milionów dolarów za dwa sezony występów w ich zespole. Nie wiadomo jednak czy Landry zgodzi się na grę na Starym Kontynencie.

Carl mierzy 206 cm wzrostu i na parkiecie pełni rolę silnego skrzydłowego.

I guess I am Indazone and also we is both ballin in Europe moderatrs and also we is Polish sports writers!

Can you translate that for us please?

Indazone
07-26-2008, 10:35 PM
All I can say as a Rockets fan is that I am very disappointed.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 10:35 PM
bwahahah this is hilarious DD:lol:rollin:lmao i'm curious to see what the outcome will be.:toast

Got to wait on the Mods to see what they find out.....or if they even care.

All I can say as a Rockets fan is that I am very disappointed.

Ok. thanks.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Can you translate that for us please?

author: Patryk Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, : inf. by Patrick Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, the source: inf. / media Proper / foreign media

25-year-old American - Carl Landry last season defended the colors Houston Rockets. The team from Texas was not the primary character. Despite this TAU Ceramica Vitoria are very interested in acquiring the player. According to some media Basque team offer 206 cm (6-9) in height up 15 million dollars for two seasons performances in their team.
Carl Landry in 2007, he was elected in draft with the number 31 trainers by the Seattle Supersonics. But the debut of the floor most leagues in the world undergone team Houston Rockets. 25-year-old American in played 47 matches, which is noted for its account 8 points and 5 collections.

Despite this TAU Ceramica Vitoria offer up 15 million dollars for two seasons performances in their teams. It is not known, however, whether Landry agrees to the game on the Old Continent.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks. :tu

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 10:43 PM
The problem with all these alleged reports is that they are just regurgitating some erroneous post.

Even Buddy Baker Landry's agent says that he has not gotten a real offer or one that he would accept.

This is what happens when people post BS on the internet and the foreign press (Low arse standards) pick it up and run with it.

DD

robbie380
07-26-2008, 10:45 PM
IndaKillBill----> http://jasonayala.com/alex/Humor/Gifs/cakkickedass.gif <---- DD

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Funny how often they post within minutes of each other even though one is allegedly in Europe and 7 hours ahead in the time zone...I guess they have EXACTLY the same sleeping patterns.

DD

Indazone
07-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Funny how often they post within minutes of each other even though one is allegedly in Europe and 7 hours ahead in the time zone...I guess they have EXACTLY the same sleeping patterns.

DD

In the end, the you will be owned.

Common sense wins out at the end of the day.

DaDakota
07-26-2008, 11:08 PM
In the end, the you will be owned.

Common sense wins out at the end of the day.

If so, I will be man enough to apologize......just wait on the mods......

DD

JayJaay
07-27-2008, 12:38 AM
I am going through time warner and just got a new computer. WTH

Indazone those two bolded parts don't match up as 75.53.96.14 is a DSL line registered to Southwestern Bell Internet Services.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 12:40 AM
Indazone those two bolded parts don't match up as 75.53.96.14 is a DSL line registered to Southwestern Bell Internet Services.

You are correct, I switched over lines awhile back when Time Warner went to Comcast. Kept getting disconnected so switched over to ATT which uses the SW Bell lines. Just forgot in the heat of the moment.

Kori Ellis
07-27-2008, 01:29 AM
Indazone always has a Houston IP. Kill Bill has had about 50-100 different IPs, none of which are Houston.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Indazone always has a Houston IP. Kill Bill has had about 50-100 different IPs, none of which are Houston.

See told ya! :lol

Indazone
07-27-2008, 01:31 AM
I suspect also that KillBill moves around a bunch in Europe. If you connect in different Hotel networks you'll have a different IP right?

Kori Ellis
07-27-2008, 01:32 AM
See told ya! :lol

I didn't say you weren't him. Kill Bill intentionally masks/changes his IP. So I guess he could be you. :lol

Indazone
07-27-2008, 01:33 AM
:rolleyes oh brother

Indazone
07-27-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm a gonna let killbill explain all the different IP's cause I can't.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 01:37 AM
I'm not certain but if all the IP's are in Europe then that says something. You can't be in two continents at the same time.

Kori Ellis
07-27-2008, 01:41 AM
I'm not certain but if all the IP's are in Europe then that says something. You can't be in two continents at the same time.

The IP's aren't all logged in Europe. They are through proxy servers, anonymouse and other means to mask his IP.

I can go on a proxy server right and post to make it seem like I'm in Japan, Germany or whatever. He intentionally hides his location, so he can be anywhere.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 01:41 AM
oh well..I am here that's all I can say.

JayJaay
07-27-2008, 01:44 AM

Actually anyone that has any type of rudimentary skills in proxies can pull that off and there are plenty of programs that automatically switch proxies for you when you simply start your browser or when you "right-click" on your mouse.

Kori Ellis
07-27-2008, 01:48 AM
The funniest part of this thread was Chump Dumper repeatedly asking Kill Bill where he was posting from (as in what country/city/whatever) and he kept saying that he didn't know and spouting off an IP address?

Dude, you don't know what country you are physically located in?

:lol

duncan228
07-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Dude, you don't know what country you are physically located in?

:lol

:lol It's been amusing.

mystargtr34
07-27-2008, 02:12 AM

Thanks Inda :tu

Workin double time for us. Appreciate it

Indazone
07-27-2008, 02:21 AM
Thanks Inda :tu

Workin double time for us. Appreciate it

You are a funny guy mystargtr34

Anyways I guess this is as good as it's gonna get. I got a stationary IP. I am in Houston. That's is all. Take that for what it is worth.

nil.ball
07-27-2008, 05:07 AM
I suspect also that KillBill moves around a bunch in Europe. If you connect in different Hotel networks you'll have a different IP right?

It's either proxy server or dynamic ip, depends on the range.

JayJaay
07-27-2008, 06:33 AM
Who ever is using the KillBilll username is using proxies. The two IPs that he/she posted are both anonymous proxy servers:

85.217.40.208 traces back to a proxy server located in Oulu, Finland

and 85.195.119.14 traces back to a proxy server/website located in Frankfurt am Main, Denmark called http://anonymouse.org/ .

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 09:24 AM
It is exactly as I thought, thank you Kori, I appreciate the effort......

Indazone is KillBill

The proxy server is more circumstantial evidence, just look at the posting patterns, and histories.....join dates etc..etc..etc....

It is pretty obvious that this is some diluted kid in Houston that loves V-Span and creating drama on the internet.

Now he has been outed.

No more posting insane European stories with bogus accents followed quickly by a reasonable post discussing the truth of the story to add credibility....

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 09:33 AM
It is exactly as I thought, thank you Kori, I appreciate the effort......

Indazone is KillBill

The proxy server is more circumstantial evidence, just look at the posting patterns, and histories.....join dates etc..etc..etc....

It is pretty obvious that this is some diluted kid in Houston that loves V-Span and creating drama on the internet.

Now he has been outed.

DD

You are impossible. Believe what you want and after investigating the IP issue there are many reasons for hiding your IP. Did you know that they can pinpoint your location based on your IP alone and if you visit any website they can track your IP and then use it to spam you later? I didn't know this until I checked last night why people would hide their IP. However I can see that no matter what anyone posts you will believe what you want.

Anyone with any sense of logic can see that we are two different people. This is why system administrators have you ping their computer in realtime to check your IP's.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Inda,

You were banned at Clutchfans for this same BS, you made up strories and then posted about them as your other persona, and for it you were banned.

You have been outed here, there is zero doubt in my mind that you are the same person, the emails, the PMs referencing each other was a slip up on your part. Then the fact that Kill Bill masks his IPs, and feigns ignorance on the computer, laughable....all the while posting at EXACTLY the same time as you whether or not he is 7 hours ahead and sleeping or not, maybe he uses the twitch muscles in his eyebrows to post while he sleeps?

And then the final straw on the camels back.....in Kill Bill threads, you are there defending him or trying to act like what he posted may be possible....not just a couple....but every single one I have found.....

Dude....you are one messed up kid with a V-Span man crush.

I feel sorry for you, sir.

Oh, and your V-Span videos are still too danged long, if you made them shorter they would be much better.....I still like him....by the way, I just don't like people who make up stuff.

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Whatever. After today, you can go on believing what you want. You sir are one messed up dude with an overactive imagination. If I wanted to be anoymous and hide my identity why wouldn't I make this IP address anomymous too and use proxies? DUH

I'd have to be an idiot to try to post from my own computer on a board with the original one while trying to maintain a charade of the magnitude you are describing. If I really were going to do that I'd have made this IP anoymous too and use proxies for this IP. Not to mention the fact what great extents it would be to post so quickly with articles from Europe. Hell I don't even know any of those clubs that KillBill posts about. We just happen to both be prolific posters. There is no slipup here. There is actually a third poster too that is "Bballscientist/Apollo/Rocketsdynasty/Nine-Gates" This guy is actually ban worthy.

Use your head.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 09:47 AM
In fact check the IP of the monikers I mentioned. Not that it'll prove anything but I doubt he has the computer savy to use proxies.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2008, 09:59 AM
rofl Just rape each other and shut the fuck up already. This joke is getting old.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 10:08 AM
yeah..whatever. The only thing this proves is that KillBill has the equivalent of an unlisted phone number and mine is in the book so to speak.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 10:54 AM
Sorry the evidence is overwhelming, and one more tidbit, they both have blamed Sam Fisher, kind of like a tick that just keeps popping up into their sybil like identities. Sam and I are certainly NOT friends, but he was on to you much earlier than I, so hats of too him.

Also Kill Bill not being able to say what country he was in was VERY telling....he was being redirected from HOUSTON, and really had no idea what the proxy server was saying.....funny....nice work Chump Dumpster.

As a fun challenge find a thread that Kill Bill made some stuff up about that Indazone did not soon follow discussing the crazy topic rationally.

Have fun.

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Dada... you are one stubborn dude. I will tell you what. I will do a myspace salute on here with Kori Moderating where I send her an email of myself holding up a sign with screenname or some other positive proof. Killbill can do the same and Kori can moderate.

Confirm your identity with "MySpace salute"
Posted by Cory Doctorow, August 10, 2006 6:42 AM | permalink
MySpace says that if someone is pretending to be you on their site, you can confirm your identity by sending in a picture of yourself giving a "MySpace salute" ("holding a handwritten sign with the word 'MySpace.com' and your Friend ID"). As Waxy notes, "it's a good thing there's no way to fake photographs on a computer." Pictured here: an Iraqi child confirming his identity as Rupert Murdoch. Link (via Waxy)

http://www.boingboing.net/2006/08/10/confirm-your-identit.html

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 11:08 AM
As a fun challenge find a thread that Kill Bill made some stuff up about that Indazone did not soon follow discussing the crazy topic rationally.

Have fun.

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Beyond doing a photographic salute where I am holding up a sign with some Identifier from Spurstalk with my screen name or personal code I do not know of any other way to convince you. If it's good enough for myspace to identify fraud it should be good enough for you.

Aside from that, I will tip my hat to you as the guy with the most vivid conspiracy imagination I have ever met.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 11:16 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=827152

Just check out that link, it is all the threads that Kill Bill started and see how Indazone is in every single one, sometimes minutes or SECONDS after he posts to try to validate the conversation.

Pay particularly close attention to the BS news stories about V-Span or the Euroleague and NBA players leaving, that is where it is most glaringly obvious.

And in some he goes back and forth like a little kid tossing matches into a camp fire that just won't light trying to get it to catch fire and generate some interest.

This is simply sad.

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Whatever proof you want that I can reasonably send over the net, go ahead and find it and I'll send the proof. Until then your posts get more and more retarded as they go along. KillBill and I are having a normal discussion like anyone else on a bulletinboard would do. In fact, go and check your posts and the followups that people do in your case. I am willing to bet that your posts coincide with many other posters here. Sad.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:21 AM
The fact that you aren't even taking me up on my offer to send proof speaks volumes. If Killbill sends proof too that clinches it.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Why do you think organizations require proof over a secure socket layer for ecommerce? They need to prove it's actually you. Not that there is any need for secure soccet layer type transactions to prove identity here. For you to ignore the offer to send proof tells me and anyone else here all they need to know.

I cannot speak for Killbill but I am willing to send documentation in the form of a photograph. I can also sign up for ichat and beam my smiling image into your computer holding up a sign and then guess what Killbill can do the same if you arrange a time and date for it. Split screen...now you can't get much better than that can you. In realtime!

But you know what..you obviously won't agree to this because you will still doubt. So what's the point.

robbie380
07-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Whatever proof you want that I can reasonably send over the net, go ahead and find it and I'll send the proof. Until then your posts get more and more retarded as they go along. KillBill and I are having a normal discussion like anyone else on a bulletinboard would do. In fact, go and check your posts and the followups that people do in your case. I am willing to bet that your posts coincide with many other posters here. Sad.

so poprocks what screen name are you going to make next for cf.net? I need to know so I can make you pay up on the dorsey sig bet.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:28 AM
lol so that was you Robbie? I'll tell you what I will put that sig on my Spurstalk moniker is that good enough for you? I am not going back on Clutchfans in the near future.

robbie380
07-27-2008, 11:32 AM
lol so that was you Robbie? I'll tell you what I will put that sig on my Spurstalk moniker is that good enough for you? I am not going back on Clutchfans in the near future.

yeah it's crazy....i have the same screen name here as on cf.net. I can't imagine why anyone would start making up different SNs lol. and what's the near future for you? like 30 minutes?

Kori Ellis
07-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Rockets fans have gone crazy :lol

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:35 AM
The only thing at cf's that is interesting is the realtime game links demon puts up.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Rockets fan have gone crazy :lol

Fixed it for ya.....

.....I did my homework and will put away my Hardy Boys gear.....my work here is done.

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Rockets fans have gone crazy :lol

lol well it's not for lack of trying to show positive proof of identity.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Fixed it for ya.....

.....I did my homework and will put away my Hardy Boys gear.....my work here is done.

DD

Yep, you qualify for the Snoopy Award Charlie Brown. You win a big magnifying glass to go with your secret decoder ring.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Yep, you qualify for the Snoopy Award Charlie Brown. You win a big magnifying glass to go with your secret decoder ring.
Posting gun shot one after another is another trait of KillBill/RocketsDynasty/PopRocks/Indazone/BBallScientist/Apollo/NineGates etc...etc..etc...

Carry on.

DD

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:41 AM
What do you want? Killbill and myself to come over to your house at the same time for a DNA test and thumbprints? oh but wait..that's not good enough because we could make up our names and fake our genetic ID's and thumbprints.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 11:42 AM
good day to you sir!

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 11:45 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/98v76s.jpg

This nailed it, just add Indazone on a new head.

I may not get along with Sam, but he had you nailed a lot sooner than I.

DD

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2008, 12:00 PM
gay...

Indazone
07-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Ok here it is...for everyone.

I am going to drop my pants.

I categorically deny that I am KillBill and/or Apollo/Bbballscientist/Rocketsdynasty/Nine-Gates.

Because this is just a bulletin board and life goes on with it or without it and perhaps not being able to post on clutchfans is a blessing in disguise because I really don't have time to be doing that. I have a business to run and wasting all this time is really detracting from what I should be doing. So who the hell cares what some Mod does to me either here or there.

I do admit to being the following:

Scolarules - Yeah it was funny at first then the joke got old so I asked Kori to change it to Indazone. I couldn't fathom going forward in Spurstalk forever with a screenname like that.

Bexcelant- Guilty and perhaps went too far in defending my position on CF.

Poprocks - Learned Lesson and toned it way down on CF's but got lumped into the charade of names and booted.

So I as a poster had four monikers and now only one active one.

Believe it or not. Doesn't matter.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Ok here it is...for everyone.

I am going to drop my pants.

I categorically deny that I am KillBill and/or Apollo/Bbballscientist/Rocketsdynasty/Nine-Gates.

Because this is just a bulletin board and life goes on with it or without it and perhaps not being able to post on clutchfans is a blessing in disguise because I really don't have time to be doing that. I have a business to run and wasting all this time is really detracting from what I should be doing. So who the hell cares what some Mod does to me either here or there.

I do admit to being the following:

Scolarules - Yeah it was funny at first then the joke got old so I asked Kori to change it to Indazone. I couldn't fathom going forward in Spurstalk forever with a screenname like that.

Bexcelant- Guilty and perhaps went too far in defending my position on CF.

Poprocks - Learned Lesson and toned it way down on CF's but got lumped into the charade of names and booted.

So I as a poster had four monikers and now only one active one.

Believe it or not. Doesn't matter.

I have had one name total, on any board......I still think you are all the people the ones you admitted to and the ones you did not, but kudos for you for coming somewhat clean.

DD

Kriz-Maxima
07-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow someone has trolls on spurstalk? I cannot believe it.

sabar
07-27-2008, 03:23 PM
This is funny. Kill Bill doesn't know where he lives, people actually register multiple names and talk with themselves, and there is a conspiracy theory.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 04:25 PM
I have had one name total, on any board......I still think you are all the people the ones you admitted to and the ones you did not, but kudos for you for coming somewhat clean.

DD

Again any test, any proof you want me to give you I am ready to man up and admit it. I am stepping up. Are you ready to accept?

I doubt it because you in fact enjoy propagating this ridiculous story of yours. I can't even begin to fathom the ridiculous lengths it would take for someone to talk in broken English, switch screen names log on and post something in perfect English moments later, then switch back and post something else and switch back again and again and again. And for what hours on hours of talk time. Again ridiculous.

Man up and admit you're wrong. I have put myself out there for any test of identity you want. What else is there?

This is the last I'm going to say on this subject unless you man up and accept the test of identity. That I am who I say I am.

DaDakota
07-27-2008, 09:25 PM
I will agree to any form of test you like that can conclusively prove that you and he are different.

So far, none of them have been infallible.

DD

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Why do you give a fuck?

picnroll
07-27-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread except me is the same person.

Indazone
07-27-2008, 10:23 PM
I have already stated who I am. I have offered up a suggested test that is good enough for myspace. I am not going to offer up anything more. If you are such a good detective then you come up with the test DD.

LocosPorJuana
07-27-2008, 11:41 PM
So kill bill is from houston and not athens? I haven't been this sad, since I found out Al pacino wasn't cuban. =/ Me no like.

monosylab1k
07-28-2008, 02:14 PM
for the record, DaDakota is full of shit because RocketsDynasty isn't any of those guys.

RocketsDynasty
07-28-2008, 02:15 PM
RocketsDynasty is me!

no surprises here.

Indazone
07-28-2008, 05:06 PM
RocketsDynasty is me!

no surprises here.

Not really helping dude.

RocketsDynasty
07-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Not really helping dude.

man fuck yo' mama!

mavfan1000
07-28-2008, 05:11 PM
I am gay

I. Hustle
07-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Wait who is who? Are you me or am I you? Or are we us or them?

duncan228
07-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together

SynicFan
07-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I can't even begin to fathom the ridiculous lengths it would take for someone to talk in broken English, switch screen names log on and post something in perfect English moments later, then switch back and post something else and switch back again and again and again. And for what hours on hours of talk time. Again ridiculous.

Man up and admit you're wrong. I have put myself out there for any test of identity you want. What else is there?

This is the last I'm going to say on this subject unless you man up and accept the test of identity. That I am who I say I am.

My good chum...you dont need to use "ridiculous lengths" to switch screen names / log on and off...etc....
you're time online is tracked with cookies. the cookies are browser specific.
two browsers = two screen names. four browsers = four screen names.
its not that hard.