PDA

View Full Version : jim beam andcoke

CubanSucks
07-25-2008, 01:44 AM
no butfor reel its the shots are the better i hade 9 of them andmy natty light is always on seriyously tho!@!!!!!11!!!!1

xtremesteve
07-25-2008, 01:49 AM
why did i get banned? (Xtremesteven33)

haha.

i love spurstalk but i dont know if i love kori. ive had my problems with her in the past due to disagreements on issues but have always had respect. ive never used profanity in my posts or threads or used sexually explicit pictures but i get banned forever cause i make a sarcastic remark asking why she defends parker? i dont get it honestly. oh well, i guess like the old saying goes.

"Power corrupts and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely"

love ya spurstalk, but knowing kori shell ban me again for no reason at all.

(people here know me for being fair and polite, whats koris trip?)

duncan228
07-25-2008, 01:51 AM

haha.

i love spurstalk but i dont know if i love kori. ive had my problems with her in the past due to disagreements on issues but have always had respect. ive never used profanity in my posts or threads or used sexually explicit pictures but i get banned forever cause i make a sarcastic remark asking why she defends parker? i dont get it honestly. oh well, i guess like the old saying goes.

I recommend you PM Kori and ask her.

Kori Ellis
07-25-2008, 02:13 AM

haha.

:lol Yeah threatening to ban ducks for bashing Manu is defending Parker. :lol

And you are always a jerk to me, always. It's what you do. People PM me all the time asking WTF your problem is with me.

And you are banned for 48 hours, if you continue to re-register and post under other names, then the ban will just get extended to an IP ban and a longer period of time.

Any more questions, use the PM feature.