PDA

View Full Version : Jets Talking to Favre

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Jets Receive Permission To Talk To Favre
25th July, 2008 - 2:07 pm

ESPN - The New York Jets have received permission to talk to retired Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre, a source told ESPN's Chris Mortensen on Friday.

Also Friday, a Packers source told Mortensen that Favre informed Packers general manager Ted Thompson by phone on Thursday that he was planning to report to the team's training camp this weekend.

The Jets and Tampa Bay Buccaneers have expressed interest in Favre, according to a Packers source.

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/8592/20080725/jets_receive_permission_to_talk_to_favre/

midgetonadonkey
07-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Nobody is giving up a first round pick for Farve.

monosylab1k
07-25-2008, 06:03 PM
there's talk that the Jets have a side deal with Minnesota where they move Favre to the Vikings as soon as they trade for him, since Green Bay won't trade with them.

I wouldn't put it past a rat fuck like Mangini to do something shady like that.

peewee's lovechild
07-28-2008, 08:22 AM

:lol

jack sommerset
07-28-2008, 06:08 PM
there's talk that the Jets have a side deal with Minnesota where they move Favre to the Vikings as soon as they trade for him, since Green Bay won't trade with them.

He did train under the biggest rat fuck of them all. Belichik. NFL is shady as is. Packers don't want Favre to play anywhere. What a bunch of pricks! The Pack are just putting this off until season begins then they will release him. That way he can't practice with his new team. 16 years of service and only one losing season and this is how you treat him. I get they don't want him, let hm GOOOOOOOOO. Take the high road, the middle road not the fucking gutter. Packer fans should be pissed. Think whatever you want of Farve.,he did a great job for the NFL and the Packers and should not be treated like some common piece of shit like they treat everyone else in that league, not that treating anyone like shit is good.

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 08:22 AM
He did train under the biggest rat fuck of them all. Belichik.

Oh really? Did you even think before writing that you dumb shit?

Let me know how Belichick is a rat. Because you can't. Because he isn't.

Cheater? yes. Asshole? yes. Sore loser? yes. 3 time Super Bowl Champion? yes. Rat? FUCK NO.

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 08:33 AM

Cheater? yes. Asshole? yes. Sore loser? yes. 3 time Super Bowl Champion? yes. Rat? FUCK NO.

I think he called him a "rat fuck" actually.

BRHornet45
07-29-2008, 09:05 AM
fuck Brett Clemens ... oops I mean Roger Favre. shit sorry sons, I get Clemens and Favre mixed up. damn drama queens.

jack sommerset
07-29-2008, 09:58 AM

You really are a loser. You are a waste of time.

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 10:01 AM
You really are a loser. You are a waste of time.

how my ass taste?

tp2021
07-29-2008, 10:49 AM
:lmao