PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose Signs With adidas

duncan228
07-27-2008, 01:18 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/8920/firstcuts_derrick_rose_signs_with_adidas__

FirstCuts: Derrick Rose Signs With adidas
By Chris Littmann

Score one for wild speculation! When Derrick Rose and Michael Beasley bumped heads in their first summer league games, I took a stab in the dark that, if the games were a sign, Rose would land with adidas while Beasley could end up integrating into Jordan Brand.

Rose actually went on to also wear Nike Hyperdunks in summer league play before shutting it down with a knee injury, but he has landed a deal with the three stripes after all. According to the article, Rose already has completed a photo shoot for adidas.

No word on financial terms of the deal at this point. The article also makes no mention as to whether Rose will be given a signature shoe, or if he'll be integrated into that whole team concept adidas has going. If that's the case, it won't be a surprise to see him wearing some version of the TS Pro Model. He wore it at Memphis and he's seen wearing it in this summer league picture to the right.

Even if this is considered a weak class, endorsement-wise, Rose could be one of the most marketable from the group. Guard shoes always are easier to sell than big man. Perhaps Rose's shy and quiet demeanor was a turn-off for other companies when it came to picturing this year's No. 1 pick as a pitch man for kicks. Perhaps that makes him an even better fit for adidas.

http://dimemag.com/2008/07/derrick-rose-signs-with-adidas/

Derrick Rose Signs With Adidas
By Dime Magazine

Chicago’s Southtown Star is reporting that Derrick Rose will sign a deal to represent the Three Stripes:

Bulls rookie Derrick Rose has chosen the stripes of adidas over the swoosh of Nike, agreeing in principle to his first shoe deal.

“The details are being worked out, and I’m very satisfied with the work my agent (former Bulls guard B.J. Armstrong) has done, and I look forward to representing adidas,” Rose said from Las Vegas, where he is playing for the USA Basketball select team that is helping the U.S. Olympic Team prepare for Beijing.

Adidas wasted no time bringing Rose into the fold, doing a photo shoot with him while he was in Los Angeles attending the ESPY Awards.

mystargtr34
07-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Good man, Nike sux

DANILO DRASKOVIC
07-27-2008, 07:31 AM
P
A
I
D

Venti Quattro
11-23-2013, 01:31 AM
Good man, Nike sux
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Splits
11-23-2013, 01:40 AM
:cry I miss duncan228 :cry

she was solid.

mystargtr34
11-23-2013, 02:31 AM
5 years went by quick.

Sean Cagney
11-23-2013, 03:36 AM
Good man, Nike sux

LOL at this....... Nike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Period end of story, it never gets old.

mystargtr34
11-23-2013, 04:17 AM
Lawl