PDA

View Full Version : Extra Stout's prediction of violent red v. blue war may have begun in Tennessee

PixelPusher
07-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Jim D. Adkisson Charged In Tennessee Church Shooting That Killed 2 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/28/jim-d-adkisson-charged-in_n_115281.html)
DUNCAN MANSFIELD | July 28, 2008 03:11 PM EST | AP

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — An unemployed man accused of opening fire with a shotgun and killing two people at a Unitarian Universalist church apparently targeted the congregation out of hatred for its support of liberal social policies, police said Monday.

Knoxville Police Chief Sterling Owen IV said a signed, four-page letter written by Jim D. Adkisson, 58, was found in his small SUV in the church parking lot. The gunfire punctuated a children's performance based on the musical "Annie" Sunday, killing two and wounding seven.

"It appears that what brought him to this horrible event was his lack of being able to obtain a job, his frustration over that and his stated hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said at a news conference.

No children were hurt, but five people remained in serious or critical condition Monday. A burly usher who died was hailed as a hero for shielding others from gunfire at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church. Witnesses said some of the church members wrestled the suspect to the ground after he pulled a shotgun from a guitar case and fired three times.

Adkisson, who is charged with one count of first-degree murder, remained jailed Monday under "close observation" on $1 million bail, authorities said. More charges were expected.

Court records from neighboring Anderson County indicate Adkisson threatened violence against his spouse several years ago. In March 2000 his then-wife, Liza Alexander, obtained an order of protection against him after telling a judge that Adkisson had threatened "to blow my brains out and then blow his own brains out."

The woman's written request for protection, reviewed by The Associated Press, said she was "in fear for my life and what he might do."

The Unitarian-Universalist church promotes progressive social work, including advocacy of women and gay rights. The Knoxville congregation also has provided sanctuary for political refugees, fed the homeless and founded a chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, according to its Web site.

Owen said the letter indicated Adkisson, who neighbors said had previously worked as a truck driver, did not expect to leave the church alive. He added the man reported having no family or next-of-kin.

"He certainly intended to take a lot of casualties," Owen said. "He had 76 rounds with him."

Police said Adkisson carried a 12-gauge semiautomatic shotgun into the church in a guitar case, but it appeared no specific person was targeted. A search of his house also turned up a .38-caliber handgun, Owen added.

Owen said authorities believe the suspect had gone to the Unitarian church because of "some publicity in the recent past regarding its liberal stance on things."

Unitarians have roots in a movement that rejected Puritan orthodoxy in New England. Although individual Unitarian churches can vary dramatically in outlooks, most congregations retain a deep commitment to social justice, which has led many to embrace liberal stances on the ordination of women, civil rights and gay rights.

Adkisson lived in a surburb north of Knoxville, about a 20 minutes' drive from the Unitarian church in an established neighborhood of older homes and several other houses of worship.

The police chief said the shotgun was bought at a pawn shop about a month ago and Adkisson wrote the letter in the last week or so. But he added: "I am sure this is something that has been building a long time in terms of his anger."

He said the state recently sent a letter to Adkisson telling him food stamps he had been receiving would be reduced or eliminated.

Investigators were reviewing several video recordings of the performance by parents and church members. Owen said police would not release the videos nor Adkisson's letter until they have been entered into evidence.

The shooting started as about 200 people watched a show put on by 25 children.

Church member Mark Harmon said he was in the first row when he heard "an incredibly loud bang." He thought the noise was part of the play, then he heard another bang and saw a woman bleeding as he dove for cover.

"It seems so unreal," Harmon said.

Church members praised Greg McKendry, 60, saying he attempted to block the gunfire. Barbara Kemper said that McKendry, who died, "stood in the front of the gunman and took the blast to protect the rest of us."

Kemper said the gunman shouted before he opened fire, though police said others didn't recall him saying anything.

"It was hateful words. He was saying hateful things," she said, refusing to elaborate.

"Greg McKendry was a very large gentleman, one of those people you might describe as a refrigerator with a head," said church member Schera Chadwick. "He looked like a football player. He did obviously stand up and put himself in between the shooter and the congregation."

A second victim who died hours later was identified as Linda Kraeger, 61.

Officials said Adkisson was arraigned Sunday night and faces his next court hearing Aug. 5.

The shooting follows a December 2007 spree in which a man shot four staff members at a missionary training center near Denver, Colo., killing two, after being told he couldn't spend the night. About 12 hours later and 65 miles away in Colorado Springs, police say the 24-year-old man fatally shot a parishioner at a megachurch and wounded four others before killing himself.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
If only children were allowed to carry guns in church....

Nbadan
07-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Chalk one up to Rush Limbaugh

Oh, Gee!!
07-28-2008, 02:51 PM
why did this story "make the news?" hmmmm.

2centsworth
07-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Are you guys trying to paint all conservative church goers the same as this nut job?

ChumpDumper
07-28-2008, 02:58 PM
I am impressed at how quickly you can put together a straw man.

I. Hustle
07-28-2008, 03:00 PM
This guy was against church all together. He hated the topic of religion.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2008, 03:03 PM
He was pissed when he didn't get the part of Daddy Warbucks.

FromWayDowntown
07-28-2008, 03:04 PM
I am impressed at how quickly you can put together a straw man.

:lol

Nbadan
07-28-2008, 03:15 PM
A neighbor told 10News [alleged shooter Jim] Adkisson described himself as a "Confederate" and a "believer in the old South." She says Adkisson self-identified in this way to her on more than one occasion, but that she didn't know what he meant by it.

Linky (http://www.wbir.com/news/breaking/story.aspx?storyid=61322&catid=29)

The word terra-ist gets thrown around so easy these days....unless your a Republican who shoots up churches....

Nbadan
07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
http://media.knoxnews.com/kns/content/img/photos/2008/07/27/072708shootingperp-crop_t220.jpg
XRay?!?

JoeChalupa
07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Are you guys trying to paint all conservative church goers the same as this nut job?

Like you paint all liberals?

101A
07-28-2008, 03:21 PM
He said the state recently sent a letter to Adkisson telling him food stamps he had been receiving would be reduced or eliminated.

Irony.

101A
07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
http://media.knoxnews.com/kns/content/img/photos/2008/07/27/072708shootingperp-crop_t220.jpg
XRay?!?

Damn, everyone in my conservative Christian church looks just like that guy!

ChumpDumper
07-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Irony.He's not really poor.

PixelPusher
07-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Irony.

How so?

Oh, Gee!!
07-28-2008, 03:29 PM
How so?

because you can't eat stamps?

ChumpDumper
07-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Damn, everyone in my conservative Christian church looks just like that guy!They all look like Robert Reed in A Very Brady Christmas?

Cry Havoc
07-28-2008, 03:36 PM
They all look like Robert Reed in A Very Brady Christmas?

He's Il Duce's brother from Boondock Saints. You didn't know?

2centsworth
07-28-2008, 03:40 PM
Like you paint all liberals?

I typically do not paint, but ask questions for clarity.

PixelPusher
07-28-2008, 03:43 PM
They all look like Robert Reed in A Very Brady Christmas?

http://www.wonderfulworldofhunter.com/gueststars2/images/RobertReed_jpg.jpg

Just goes to show, you never can tell...

clambake
07-28-2008, 03:49 PM
he didn't need a job. i guess he didn't hear there are no poor.

George Gervin's Afro
07-28-2008, 03:56 PM
He's not really poor.

Well he does have air conditioning and two tv sets.

Extra Stout
07-28-2008, 04:30 PM
One insane man shooting up a liberal assembly does not start a war any more than the insane men shooting up Christian churches did.

The immediate reaction by PixelPusher to frame it as "YOU people just killed some of MY people!!!" is, however, indicative of the coming tribal split a half-century from now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-28-2008, 06:15 PM

The word terra-ist gets thrown around so easy these days....unless your a Republican who shoots up churches....

Nice reach, gumby.

Gumby
07-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Nice reach, gumby.

Leave me out of this.

Ocotillo
07-28-2008, 07:01 PM
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/eric-rudolph/eric-robert-rudolph-mugshot.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/time/2001/mcveigh/images/main_photo.jpg

terrorists? conservatives? or both.........

jochhejaam
07-28-2008, 08:53 PM

What's your point?

Ocotillo
07-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Domestic terrorism tends to come from the right. If Obama goes on to win, expect a sharp rise during his term.

FromWayDowntown
07-28-2008, 09:18 PM
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/eric-rudolph/eric-robert-rudolph-mugshot.jpg

My God. Really?

Republicans aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; conservatives aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; Democrats aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; liberals aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; Christians aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; Muslims aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists.

Horrible people are terrorists.

What the insinuations in threads like this one prove is that the sort of stupidity that leads to terrorist acts can be found in a wide array of political groups.

possessed
07-28-2008, 09:23 PM

WTF is Dale Earnhardt doing in that picture?

George Gervin's Afro
07-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Leave me out of this.

:(

boutons_
07-28-2008, 10:35 PM
http://entry-stats.huffingtonpost.com/?115497&ae95f593032e&http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/a-murderers-bookshelf-han_b_115497.html http://entry-stats.huffingtonpost.com/?115497&&
A Murderer's Bookshelf: Hannity, O'Reilly, and Savage On Killer's Reading List (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/a-murderers-bookshelf-han_b_115497.html)

This morning I wrote (in "Monster (http://nightlight.typepad.com/nightlight/2008/07/monster-who-rea.html)") that Sean Hannity et al. might bear some share of moral responsibility for the killings in Knoxville. Sadly for everyone concerned, that may be true.

This evening we learn from the Knoxville News (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/church-shooting-police-find-manifesto-suspects-car/) that officers entering the home of murder Jim Adkisson "found Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder by radio talk show host Michael Savage, Let Freedom Ring by talk show host Sean Hannity, and The O'Reilly Factor, by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly."

If he actually those books, he was well steeped in hate and inflammatory slime.

E20
07-28-2008, 10:46 PM
children's performance based on the musical "Annie" Sunday
wow

Nbadan
07-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Comment by church shooter found on the Fox News site about Barack Obama...

Comment by j adkisson
February 25th, 2008 at 9:54 am

yes i belive he is muslium and if we put him in office ,all the muslium will take over,the blacks always cry they are not treated fair will its the other way around now we have let them take over and we are being treated bad now and also the turbam people run or own about everthing now and we let them ,excuse me except the hot temper little one that is there now and he owns oil wells and company doi you exp(ect the price of gas or oil to come down while he is in off\ice

Faux News (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/02/25/photo-showing-obama-in-somali-garb-circulated-by-clinton-campaign-source/all-comments/#comment-157554)

Nbadan
07-28-2008, 11:36 PM
......Knoxville Police Department Officer Steve Still requested the search warrant after interviewing Adkisson. who was subdued by several church members after firing three rounds from a 12-gauge shotgun into the congregation.

Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, "because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets."

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because "he expected to be killed during the assault."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

Adkisson, 58, of Powell wrote a four-page letter in which he stated his "hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said. "Liberals in general, as well as gays."

Adkisson said he also was frustrated about not being able to obtain a job, Owen said.

The letter, recovered from Adkisson's black 2004 Ford Escape, which was parked in the church's parking lot at 2931 Kingston Pike, indicates he had been planning the shooting for about a week......

Knox News (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/church-shooting-police-find-manifesto-suspects-car)

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 02:10 AM
One insane man shooting up a liberal assembly does not start a war any more than the insane men shooting up Christian churches did.

The immediate reaction by PixelPusher to frame it as "YOU people just killed some of MY people!!!" is, however, indicative of the coming tribal split a half-century from now.

Well I'm not a Unitarian, so they're not "one of MY people".

It was a snarky title, lighten up. FWIW, I don't happen take your political tribe theory all that seriously.

Sec24Row7
07-29-2008, 07:30 AM
That's funny...

I haven't read anything that that guy said that was as hateful as things I have seen like 4 or 5 of the posters on this thread say on both sides of the political spectrum.

boutons_
07-29-2008, 07:41 AM
"on both sides of the political spectrum."

Talk radio is dominated by right-wing slime, slanderous, racist, lying, inflammatory, angry, polarizing, divisive, hate radio. These people and their listeners are so jaded and bored by life in general that don't feel like they are alive unless they are masturbating to anger and hate towards everybody and everything outside of their group.

"I'm mad as hell and I'm going to take it out on everybody forever."

Please cite the left-wing hate and slime radio/tv talkers.

Ocotillo
07-29-2008, 08:08 AM
Look there has been violence from both sides of the political spectrum I don't dispute that. Boutons is correct in his assessment of the right wing radio.

It poisons the discourse with veiled racism, hate and outright contempt for any who disagree with their world view.

I do contend that violence from a political orgin that occurs from domestic sources has overwhelmingly came from the right.

Abortion clinic bombings, Oklahoma City, judges being killed for their rulings, among others; I guess I could dig deep and find something but what have liberals done in our recent history (1980-on)?

Conservative radio thrives on a victim mentality. Someone, liberals, Democrats, Muslims, the French, unions, civil rights activists, you name it is taking something away from conservatives whether it be opportunity, money or a job.

The right wing talkers kick it up the next level then saying they (liberals) want power and your freedom or your guns. They produce books filled with more hate and distortions.

They are a useful tool for the moneyed interests that own the radio stations and media that showcase them. There is not a conspiracy in the sense that Clear Channel and Limbaugh et al get their talking points from their masters and go spew it on the radio, Clear Channel hires those that help their point of view gain power. The ratings are important too but if say Joe Pags ratings dip, he will be canned and his replacement will be another person with the same political viewpoint with the a different style of delivery.

I got sidetracked with the talk radio thing but I stand by my comment; most political violence in this country comes from the right and I predict there will be a marked increase during an Obama administration.

At least with the FISA changes thanks to the Bush administration, Obama will be free to spy on these guys. You reap what you sow righties.

Sec24Row7
07-29-2008, 08:29 AM

Talk radio is dominated by right-wing slime, slanderous, racist, lying, inflammatory, angry, polarizing, divisive, hate radio. These people and their listeners are so jaded and bored by life in general that don't feel like they are alive if they are masturbating to anger and hate towards everybody and everything outside of their group.

I didn't say anything about left-wing hate and slime radio in my post, but it sounds like you would make one heck of a caller!

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Talk radio is dominated by right-wing slime, slanderous, racist, lying, inflammatory, angry, polarizing, divisive, hate radio. These people and their listeners are so jaded and bored by life in general that don't feel like they are alive unless they are masturbating to anger and hate towards everybody and everything outside of their group.

:lmao

Pot, meet kettle.

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 08:37 AM
LMAO at the liberals who always complain that the conservatives on this site are "painting with too broad a brush" and are now jumping all over this.

2centsworth
07-29-2008, 08:53 AM
the libs in this thread prove to me they will do their darndest to censor the right-wing media.

Spurminator
07-29-2008, 08:56 AM
If only this guy listened to NPR I'm sure he would have been a cultured and well-adjusted contributor to society.

2centsworth
07-29-2008, 09:00 AM
If only this guy listened to NPR I'm sure he would have been a cultured and well-adjusted contributor to society.

maybe so, but soon Obama will help us all by determining what we should listen to in order that we have a Fair understanding.

boutons_
07-29-2008, 10:54 AM
"Obama will help us all by determining what we should listen to"

link? no, just slime

FromWayDowntown
07-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Oh how I long for the days when people formed their own opinions and didn't wait for media types to tell them how they should think about issues. [/wistful]

Cry Havoc
07-29-2008, 11:21 AM
the libs in this thread prove to me they will do their darndest to censor the right-wing media.

Who wants to censor the media? I personally love listening to Rush. I think he's hilarious. The only thing I can't decide is if he seriously believes the things he says, or just adds vehemence to make up for his own lack of conviction. The only thing that's disturbing about such media is that some people will believe anything that's spit into their face. Vomit on them, tell them it's cotton candy, and watch them scarf it down.

Pot, meet kettle.

I listen to very little talk radio anymore (when I say listen, I mean not humoring myself with how transparent the hosts are). It's filled with derision, anger, and double-talk. I've found holes in logic that are so big you could drive a truck through them, but call up the hosts and say anything, and they lambaste the caller and rip them down with personal diatribes. Honestly, just about any talk radio I've tried listening to just makes me sad.

If someone could point out a moderate, reserved radio program that allows people to genuinely disagree with each other and make actual positions of discourse to operate from (as opposed to letting them speak 2-3 sentences and hanging up on them), I'd be all ears.

Anyone? Please provide a podcast or link to the site/station.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 11:33 AM
the libs in this thread prove to me they will do their darndest to censor the right-wing media.Well Fox at least seems to be doing a good job of censoring itself regarding this story. I see no mention of the reading list on their site. Of course it might be in a video, I'm sure Fox's adherents will tell give me a link.

101A
07-29-2008, 11:41 AM
http://entry-stats.huffingtonpost.com/?115497&ae95f593032e&http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/a-murderers-bookshelf-han_b_115497.html http://entry-stats.huffingtonpost.com/?115497&&
A Murderer's Bookshelf: Hannity, O'Reilly, and Savage On Killer's Reading List (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/a-murderers-bookshelf-han_b_115497.html)

This morning I wrote (in "Monster (http://nightlight.typepad.com/nightlight/2008/07/monster-who-rea.html)") that Sean Hannity et al. might bear some share of moral responsibility for the killings in Knoxville. Sadly for everyone concerned, that may be true.

This evening we learn from the Knoxville News (http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/church-shooting-police-find-manifesto-suspects-car/) that officers entering the home of murder Jim Adkisson "found Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder by radio talk show host Michael Savage, Let Freedom Ring by talk show host Sean Hannity, and The O'Reilly Factor, by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly."

If he actually those books, he was well steeped in hate and inflammatory slime.

Wonder what was on L.H. Oswald's book shelves? Are those authors responsible?

Damn, y'all really are against PERSONAL responsibility, aren't you? Those books, presumably, all sold a gazillion copies - how about all the people who DIDN'T shoot up any congregations?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM

This is entertaining, but the guy is just another nut.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Wonder what was on L.H. Oswald's book shelves? Are those authors responsible?

Damn, y'all really are against PERSONAL responsibility, aren't you? Those books, presumably, all sold a gazillion copies - how about all the people who DIDN'T shoot up any congregations?So you put conservative books on the same level as violent porn and gangsta rap.

Sounds about right.

johnsmith
07-29-2008, 11:49 AM
I listen to very little talk radio anymore (when I say listen, I mean not humoring myself with how transparent the hosts are). It's filled with derision, anger, and double-talk. I've found holes in logic that are so big you could drive a truck through them, but call up the hosts and say anything, and they lambaste the caller and rip them down with personal diatribes. Honestly, just about any talk radio I've tried listening to just makes me sad.

If someone could point out a moderate, reserved radio program that allows people to genuinely disagree with each other and make actual positions of discourse to operate from (as opposed to letting them speak 2-3 sentences and hanging up on them), I'd be all ears.

Anyone? Please provide a podcast or link to the site/station.

What did that have to do with "pot, meet kettle"?

Anti.Hero
07-29-2008, 11:56 AM

Not really. I've seen multiple articles call this man a terrorist. Which he is not. Just another piece of shit nutjob.

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Not really. I've seen multiple articles call this man a terrorist. Which he is not. Just another piece of shit nutjob.

Explain.

Oh, Gee!!
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Maybe he's a culture warrior

Anti.Hero
07-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Conservative Terrorist

http://www.libertyfilmfestival.com/libertas/wp-content/v655555.jpg

I'm sure Pelsoi will use this story for her fairness doctrine though.

101A
07-29-2008, 12:04 PM
So you put conservative books on the same level as violent porn and gangsta rap.

Sounds about right.

??

Anti.Hero
07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Who wants to censor the media? I personally love listening to Rush. I think he's hilarious. The only thing I can't decide is if he seriously believes the things he says, or just adds vehemence to make up for his own lack of conviction. The only thing that's disturbing about such media is that some people will believe anything that's spit into their face. Vomit on them, tell them it's cotton candy, and watch them scarf it down.

lmfao! That pretty much sums up Obama's campaign plan doesn't it?

Don't you geniuses realize people love conservative talk radio because it is the last place to have such discussion? TV news crap is saturated in left-wing agenda. They prey on the weak and ignorant. Talk radio provides discussion on topics these losers in the media will not even touch. It's so offensive to many libs because it is true. Not all of it, but a hell of a lot of it. Most of the talk show hosts don't even come close to talking about the REAL stuff that is going on, i.e. rush and hannity.

Like my boy Savage says, the first amendment was created by our founding fathers to protect offensive speech. Polite speech need not be protected. Our founding fathers realized a day would come in this country when "Offensive" speech would need to be protected because one day the truth would be offensive.

I really can't help but laugh at how "bubba" some of you guys think we are, when we in fact completely understand what is going on.

At the end of the day, 99% don't shoot people up. This guy was a nutjob; seeing some of you use this to attack talk radio is humorous.

Cry Havoc
07-29-2008, 12:56 PM
lmfao! That pretty much sums up Obama's campaign plan doesn't it?

Don't you geniuses realize people love conservative talk radio because it is the last place to have such discussion? TV news crap is saturated in left-wing agenda. They prey on the weak and ignorant. Talk radio provides discussion on topics these losers in the media will not even touch. It's so offensive to many libs because it is true. Not all of it, but a hell of a lot of it. Most of the talk show hosts don't even come close to talking about the REAL stuff that is going on, i.e. rush and hannity.

You're trying to make Rush out to be a rook or a knight.

Give it up. Pawns have to reach the 8th rank to get that kind of promotion, and Rush is completely off the freaking board most of the time.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 01:08 PM
I listen to conservative talk radio for laughs.

TeyshaBlue
07-29-2008, 01:59 PM

Jesus, boutons. You should get a radio gig with that rant.

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2008, 02:04 PM
I listen to conservative talk radio for laughs.

That's why i occasionally watch the oreilly factor.

TeyshaBlue
07-29-2008, 02:05 PM

I still can't make it through an entire segment.:(

Cry Havoc
07-29-2008, 02:19 PM
I still can't make it through an entire segment.:(

There's no words on the screen! :pctoss

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Well Fox at least seems to be doing a good job of censoring itself regarding this story. I see no mention of the reading list on their site. Of course it might be in a video, I'm sure Fox's adherents will tell give me a link.

Did Rupert Murdoch sleep with your mom and kicked you out of the house?

Why are you so obsessed with Fox News?

Why do you ignore the same tactics MSNBC uses?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Did Rupert Murdoch sleep with your mom and kicked you out of the house?

Why are you so obsessed with Fox News?

Why do you ignore the same tactics MSNBC uses?Did some dude who shot up a conservative church have Keith Olbermann's book at his house?

Why are you so obsessed with me?

Did I sleep with your mom and kick you out of the house?

Sorry dude. If it's any consolation, she wasn't that good.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Looks like Pixel Pusher's people were the ones responsible for the shootings at the Colorado CHurch, Columbine, etc.. if we want to make this a Right vs Left atrcocities list.

I think this is stupid. Rush Limbaugh never incites violence, neither does Sean Hannity.

Porn incites sexual thoughts, Violent films incite violence, Rush and hannity colmes never tell their listeners to kill people much less hurt them.

Nutjobs like PixelPusher and Chumpdumper just are tormented and emotionally damaged that they try to pin something terroristic like this on Rush Limbaugh.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:13 PM

Please show me the post where I tried to pin this on Limbaugh.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Oh, here's gtown's smoking gun!

This is entertaining, but the guy is just another nut.Yep, I sure tried to pin this on conservative writers.

Busted!

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Did some dude who shot up a conservative church have Keith Olbermann's book at his house?

No but the Virginia Tech shooter had korean books at his house.

I guess we go on and on.... but i'll leave that kind of shit talk to you since that's all you're known for.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh, here's gtown's smoking gun!Yep, I sure tried to pin this on conservative writers.

Busted!

Busted...:lol

Thanks for proving that you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
No but the Virginia Tech shooter had korean books at his house.

I guess we go on and on.... but i'll leave that kind of shit talk to you since that's all you're known for.ROFL. You really fucked up this time.

Still waiting for that link.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Well Fox at least seems to be doing a good job of censoring itself regarding this story. I see no mention of the reading list on their site. Of course it might be in a video, I'm sure Fox's adherents will tell give me a link.

If you're not trying to push the idea about Rush and Hannity influencing this man to commit murder, why are you so upset about fox not releasing the reading list of the nutjob?

It is your intention to try to pin this on Limbaugh even though you try to put up disclaimers claiming you're just having fun with all this. If it isn't then, you wouldn't care wether fox news puts up the killers reading list.

But you're conflicted and confused, that's why the double talk, on your part.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:24 PM
ROFL. You really fucked up this time.

Sorry, about hurting your feelings, i get carried away sometimes. Next time i will remember that you're only 8 years old and i'll take you're fragile virginal mental state into consideration.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:26 PM
If you're not trying to push the idea about Rush and Hannity influencing this man to commit murder, why are you so upset about fox not releasing the reading list of the nutjob?I'm not upset at all. Your obsession with me is warping your already shitty judgment.

It is your intention to try to pin this on Limbaugh even though you try to put up disclaimers claiming you're just having fun with all this. If it isn't then, you wouldn't care wether fox news puts up the killers reading list.No, I clearly stated this guy was just a nut. You're just pissed off because you are utterly wrong.

But you're conflicted and confused, that's why the double talk, on your part.Nah, you are simply wrong. Now you are trying to muddy the waters by throwing out personal insults.

Again, this is entertaining, but you're just another nut.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Sorry, about hurting your feelings, i get carried away sometimes. Next time i will remember that you're only 8 years old and i'll take you're fragile virginal mental state into consideration.Still waiting on that link.

Why don't you get carried away with that?

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:35 PM
the whole " When you say things that make me look like a childlike jackass, that makes you an obsessed creep.", this kind of defense mechanism employed by Chumpdumper makes it appareant his egotistical and overemotional sensitive persona.

Once you see him bring out the " Your just obsessed with me" zinger, he's essentialy waived the white flag, gone to his room and jerk to his manga comics.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Still waiting on that link.

Why don't you get carried away with that?

:lol, searching for your qoutes might in your pathetic world constitute as stalking or being obsessive rather than inquisitive. :lmao

I already posted an example you used in this thread of your double talk, so i'm sorry i can't convince you you're not afflicted emotionally.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 04:40 PM

Do it live!!!

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Nah, the obsessive behavior has already been well demonstrated.

I know you already looked and discovered how wrong you were.

It's damn funny.

Next time, just stick to the juvenile personal insults. You aren't good for anything else.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Nah, the obsessive behavior has already been well demonstrated.

I know you already looked and discovered how wrong you were.

It's damn funny.

Wow:wow

Not only have you proved your immature, sensitive, and insane, but now you're exhibiting paranoia.

Nobody is stalking you, go see a therapist.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Thanks for your continued concern over me.

It's quite unnecessary.

Sorry this all backfired on you so badly.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks for your continued concern over me.

It's quite unnecessary.

Sorry this all backfired on you so badly.

So have you expressed your concern to Fox news about not disclosing the "important'' reading list of the killer?:lmao

Dear Fox,

You stupid Rednecks need to be fair and ba(r)anced. WHy the coverup?

Sincerery,

BoboaTeaDumper

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow:wow

Not only have you proved your immature, sensitive, and insane, but now you're exhibiting paranoia.

Nobody is stalking you, go see a therapist.

Yeah, Chumper...why so paranoid? Just because gtown post's are always about you specifically and he has to reply every single one of your posts, doesn't mean he's obsessed with you or anything.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 04:59 PM
So have you expressed your concern to Fox news about not disclosing the "important'' reading list of the killer?:lmao
Nah, I never said it was important. I don't understand why you have to make things up all the time.

Usually high profile killings get extensive coverage from the 24-hour news channels. I thought it would be interesting if anyone at Fox addressed it. As far as I have looked -- which isn't very far -- there is no mention of it whatsoever, even though there are stories about the killer's motivations.

It's just a side note about coverage. I imagine MSNBC would probably do the same if the killer had Chris Matthews' book heavily highlighted on his nightstand. But now you've made this about petty insults and some wierd fetish you have for me.

Congratulations.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:05 PM
If anyone turned this into a fetish thing it was you with your first responses to me.

I know the "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks back to you" tactic impresses your fanboy Pixel Pusher. But to the general populace, they think you're a moran.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah, Chumper...why so paranoid? Just because gtown post's are always about you specifically and he has to reply every single one of your posts, doesn't mean he's obsessed with you or anything.

What?

If that's your criteria for obsession, i need to worry about you. It just so happens you go all voyeuristic whenever me and chump go at it like this.

Man, i need to take a shower i feel dirty and disgusted, you and Chump probably get off to this forum.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 05:09 PM
the whole " When you say things that make me look like a childlike jackass, that makes you an obsessed creep.", this kind of defense mechanism employed by Chumpdumper makes it appareant his egotistical and overemotional sensitive persona.

Once you see him bring out the " Your just obsessed with me" zinger, he's essentialy waived the white flag, gone to his room and jerk to his manga comics.Once you see gtown try to do everything he can -- including personal, racial and perverted sexual insults -- to avoid admitting he can't give a simple link, you know he failed and is hurting inside.

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 05:11 PM
^calm down, gtwon. One click will do.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Once you see gtown try to do everything he can -- including personal, racial and perverted sexual insults -- to avoid admitting he can't give a simple link, you know he failed and is hurting inside.

I don't know you personally, you are a self loving pervert, and the racial stuff is funny, take a joke Boboateadumper. I don't take life so seriously like you.

That's why you don't see me paranoid about someone being supposedly being obsessed with me.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:14 PM

i'm not chumpdumper?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 05:14 PM
If anyone turned this into a fetish thing it was you with your first responses to me.

I know the "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks back to you" tactic impresses your fanboy Pixel Pusher. But to the general populace, they think you're a moran.They know you couldn't provide a link.

You failed. It's only a big deal now because you made it one with your meltdown-in-progress.:corn:

2centsworth
07-29-2008, 05:16 PM

Are you Chump's lover?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't know you personally, you are a self loving pervert, and the racial stuff is funny, take a joke Boboateadumper. I don't take life so seriously like you.

That's why you don't see me paranoid about someone being supposedly being obsessed with me.Thanks again for all the attention.

Too bad you aren't funny.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:21 PM
They know you couldn't provide a link.

You failed. It's only a big deal now because you made it one with your meltdown-in-progress.:corn:

I did provide a link with you implicating your desire to blame this on talk radio, you put on this act of being an innocent bystander trying to throw insults and not ever definitavely taking a stand.

I pretty muched finished arguing that minutae with you, arguing with an idiot only makes you go down to their level, and one will only lose to the experienced idiot. I have nothing to gain, but wasted time if we're going to go there.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth, it's all worthless.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks again for all the attention.

Too bad you aren't funny.

Look, Chump. Lo siento. really.

I think you're an idiot, and you're idiocy is entertaining. I don't want to compete with Pixel Pusher for your attention.

I'm sorry.

I know your obsessive posting over Galileo and Mouse have made you fear rejection. But that's okay. Maybe stealing Galileo's undergarments and sniffing them put him off.

I'm no relationship expert. I only wish you the best.:lol

ChumpDumper
I did provide a link with you implicating your desire to blame this on talk radioNo, you didn't.
you put on this act of being an innocent bystander trying to throw insults and not ever definitavely taking a stand.My definitive stand was this:

This is entertaining, but the guy is just another nut.

I don't know how much more clear that could be made, or how many times you need it reposted before you finally understand. Maybe you just aren't that smart.

I pretty muched finished arguing that minutae with you, arguing with an idiot only makes you go down to their level, and one will only lose to the experienced idiot. I have nothing to gain, but wasted time if we're going to go there.Oh yeah, you're above it all now ROFL.

You talk out of both sides of your mouth, it's all worthless.But worth commenting on every time, apparently.

clambake
whats a moran?

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Are you Chump's lover?

Nah, just another poster gtown is obsessed with:

Looks like Pixel Pusher's people were the ones responsible for the shootings at the Colorado CHurch, Columbine, etc.. if we want to make this a Right vs Left atrcocities list.

I think this is stupid. Rush Limbaugh never incites violence, neither does Sean Hannity.

Porn incites sexual thoughts, Violent films incite violence, Rush and hannity colmes never tell their listeners to kill people much less hurt them.

Nutjobs like PixelPusher and Chumpdumper just are tormented and emotionally damaged that they try to pin something terroristic like this on Rush Limbaugh.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:33 PM
No, you didn't.My definitive stand was this:

I don't know how much more clear that could be made, or how many times you need it reposted before you finally understand. Maybe you just aren't that smart.

Oh yeah, you're above it all now ROFL.

But worth commenting on every time, apparently.

You seem to be putting in alot of effort to set your record straight. If i'm just an obssesed troll like you said, then why the whole effort to try to convince me of your point.

It's like you're conflicted again, only this time on wether to take me seriously or get paranoid about me replying to your post which you take it as an act of obssesion.

I feel horrible about this, aiding and abetting and idiot is taking an ethical toll on me.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:34 PM
whats a moran?

What's blue font?

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Nah, just another poster gtown is obsessed with:

Wow, now you're talking just like your boy toy star.:lmao

Life must be hard for you... right?

Decisions. Decisions.

You must now have to chose between having a cardboard cutout of Chump Dumper in your room or a huge shirtless beach theme poster of Obamessiah.

Where are you're liberal blogs in these times of need?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 05:38 PM
You seem to be putting in alot of effort to set your record straight. If i'm just an obssesed troll like you said, then why the whole effort to try to convince me of your point.I like making people look like idiots by doing things like asking for a link to prove themselves when they can't. Mission accomplished.

It's like you're conflicted again, only this time on wether to take me seriously or get paranoid about me replying to your post which you take it as an act of obssesion.I never take you seriously, but you really seem to have some kind of thing for me judging from your posts. No need to judge, because you are harmless, but your denials are entertaining and insightful

I feel horrible about this, aiding and abetting and idiot is taking an ethical toll on me.Yeah, I'm so worthless you have to continue responding to me. I understand.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I'm so worthless.

I can only help you so much.

I'll leave this to the experts.

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Wow, now you're talking just like your boy toy star.:lmao

Life must be hard for you... right?

Decisions. Decisions.

You must now have to chose between having a cardboard cutout of Chump Dumper in your room or a huge shirtless beach theme poster of Obamessiah.

Where are you're liberal blogs in these times of need?
Hey while you're at it, since you are the one who started off linking us together, could you quote all of my posts blaming right wing media for the shooting?

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
I can only help you so much.

I'll leave this to the experts.

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/Nah, I was quoting you. I should have used a blue font since you have proven to be pretty dense.

I can even provide a link to what you said. You know -- like you could never do with what you claimed I said?

clambake
07-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Hey while you're at it, since you are the one who started off linking us together, could you quote all of my posts blaming right wing media for the shooting?

just admit your feelings for chump and your closet feelings for me.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:52 PM
just admit your feelings for chump and your closet feelings for me.

:lol, wow this is probably how a bunch of perverts talking to a lone 12 year old kid chat line must feel like..

And for the record blue font notes sarcasm, self ownage is great!

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:53 PM

My bad, it wasn't you, but it was boutons that said, it. Your title only implied such scenario. But you can't blame me for not telling apart one idiot from another.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Clambroth and Pixie Pussy, you all need to find another hobby besides groping and fondling CD's nuts.

It gets old dealing with all your pathetic posts about me whenever i'm talking to someone else.

If anyone is obsessed it's you clowns.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Nah, I was quoting you. I should have used a blue font since you have proven to be pretty dense.

I can even provide a link to what you said. You know -- like you could never do with what you claimed I said?

I think your life story and accomplishments should be read in blue font.

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Clambroth and Pixie Pussy, you all need to find another hobby besides groping and fondling CD's nuts.

It gets old dealing with all your pathetic posts about me whenever i'm talking to someone else.

If anyone is obsessed it's you clowns.

If you're going to call us out by name, you shouldn't get butthurt when we respond.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
I think your life story and accomplishments should be read in blue font.Again, if you consider me so worthless, why do you bother responding repeatedly?

Cry Havoc
07-29-2008, 06:10 PM
This thread is heading for classic status. It's been around long enough that I'm out of friggin popcorn.

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 06:19 PM
This thread is heading for classic status. It's been around long enough that I'm out of friggin popcorn.

By posting about it, you are now part of the gay conspiracy against gtown.

Cry Havoc
07-29-2008, 06:20 PM

FUCK IT. I'LL DO IT LIVE.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Again, if you consider me so worthless, why do you bother responding repeatedly?

Because it's fun. People like doing worthless things if they're fun.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:25 PM

You're the type that finds it difficult to self reflect.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:27 PM
If you're going to call us out by name, you shouldn't get butthurt when we respond.

:rollin jesus, you're funny. I don't have to call out your name, all i have to do is reply something mean to your Prince Charming, and you're manned and battleready for the attack.

You lose credibility as a man when you jock other posters like you do Chump.

clambake
07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
g, i think you're more attractive in pink.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:34 PM
g, i think you're more attractive in pink.

Just come out already, you're full blown gay.

Homosexuality is a sickness you need to be cured.

clambake
07-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Just come out already, you're full blown gay.
i need your help.

Homosexuality is a sickness you need to be cured.
i promise to keep your secret.......pm me!

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
i need your help.

Thank you for your admission of gayness, it's a shame you're a nobody on this forum though. otherwise this would have been totally sig worthy.:lmao

clambake
07-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Thank you for your admission of gayness, it's a shame you're a nobody on this forum though. otherwise this would have been totally sig worthy.:lmao

i like it when you play rough!

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Guys.. WHat happened to Pixel Pusher?

Back in the day he used to be a huge liberal zealot sheep sprung for progressive causes.

He used to bless the board with his high intellect attacks on conservatives, with his high brow political comics, bush photoshops, and snarky "nanny nanny poo poo" comments. If this board was littered with clinicaly diagnosed retards like NbaDan, Pixel would have had 20 spurs under his avatar.

But now he went from liberal sheep troll to prostituting himself for ChumpDumper's circular and pointless drivel.

If Pixel Pusher was once like Urine, now he's like poop. But in a way he has still manage to merge both personas of liberal troll and Chump Whoah, that he's neither urine nor poop.

He's like an Arnold Palmer.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 07:54 PM
i like it when you play rough!

Shut up and hold the video tape, you're just the cameraman , your delaying your moms orgasm! I was this Close!!!

If you don't stick to your job, i will delete the moneyshot scene i just had with your mom.

PixelPusher
07-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Guys.. WHat happened to Pixel Pusher?

Back in the day he used to be a huge liberal zealot sheep sprung for progressive causes.

He used to bless the board with his high intellect attacks on conservatives, with his high brow political comics, bush photoshops, and snarky "nanny nanny poo poo" comments. If this board was littered with clinicaly diagnosed retards like NbaDan, Pixel would have had 20 spurs under his avatar.

But now he went from liberal sheep troll to prostituting himself for ChumpDumper's circular and pointless drivel.

If Pixel Pusher was once like Urine, now he's like poop. But in a way he has still manage to merge both personas of liberal troll and Chump Whoah, that he's neither urine nor poop.

He's like an Arnold Palmer.
You really are my #1 fan...how touching.

Ignignokt
07-29-2008, 08:22 PM
You really are my #1 fan...how touching.

This is sad, what are you going to tell your child? "Son you're born, live, and then you die...in between all that you become Chump's bitch."

Oh, Gee!!
07-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Jim D. Adkisson needs to put this thread out of its misery

Nbadan
08-01-2008, 04:01 AM
Back on topic....looks like hate, wing-nut radio has more blood on its hands...

<snip>
By the time help arrived, Luis Ramirez lay convulsing in the middle of the street, foam running from his mouth.

Blows had struck the 25-year-old Mexican immigrant with such force that they left a clotted, bruised impression of Jesus Christ on the skin of his chest from the religious medal he wore.

His attackers were white teenagers, including star students and football players, witnesses told police.

After a night of drinking, the teens taunted the undocumented worker with racial epithets, pummeled him to the group

CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/31/shenadoah.beating/index.html)

Goebbels and Nazi propaganda outlets didn't directly advocate killing until later on in the Reich. Serb TV during the Bosnian war and hate radio in Rwanda managed to demonize the enemy and inspire genocide. Propaganda doesn't have to hit people over the head to motivate them to commit violence

Spurminator
08-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Do people seriously not know about Godwin's Law?

Ya Vez
08-01-2008, 11:24 AM
so I guess the weather underground, black liberation theology, ELF, the unabomber, louis Farrakhan and Air America are here to unite us and not incite some type of hatred from the left...

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-01-2008, 12:05 PM
My God. Really?

Republicans aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; conservatives aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; Democrats aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; liberals aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; Christians aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists; Muslims aren't terrorists or more likely to be terrorists.

Horrible people are terrorists.

What the insinuations in threads like this one prove is that the sort of stupidity that leads to terrorist acts can be found in a wide array of political groups.

Ideas, subscription, newsletter.

RandomGuy
08-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Rush and hannity colmes never tell their listeners to kill people much less hurt them.

Neo-nazi movers and shakers never tell their followers to kill people either. They know better than to cross that line.

They just go on and on and on about how "them ######s is takin' over and destroyin' the white race."

Insert the word "liberal" for "######" and "our country" for "white race" and you have a summary of just about any Ann Coulter/Hannity/etc rant.

Hate filled invective is hate-filled invective, and you can split hairs about it all you like, but it is simple common sense that when you have someone predisposed to violence like this guy seems to have been, and expose them to the kinds of shit that right-wing radio spews night and day, sooner or later one or two of them will act on it.

The difference between the Neo-Nazis and Hannity is a slim one. The Neo-nazis hope their violent followers will act on the unspoken message and spark a race war. Hannity et al. obviously don't wish for any similar left/right killing.

That said, it begs a leap of faith to think that decades of one-sided hateful rants won't have a similar effect in the future.

I think Stout may have a point about the future.