PDA

View Full Version : Ugh.....

Ocotillo
07-28-2008, 08:06 PM
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=9861

The Madonna photo speaks for itself. I know kids are suppose to be off limits but with all the money she makes you think she could spring for some time at a salon for a wax treatment?

JoeChalupa
07-28-2008, 08:44 PM
How old is she and how young do girls start getting wax jobs these days?

marini martini
07-28-2008, 10:01 PM
You know Momma don't want her daughter to be prettier than her. Snow White complex!

Lourdes looking like a mini Frida, so cool!!!:(

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Kabala ain't done that body good

E20
07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
They're getting the evil eye from everybody.

mrsmaalox
07-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Come on people, she's only 12!! She's a beautiful girl, give her a break...

marini martini
07-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Come on people, she's only 12!! She's a beautiful girl, give her a break...

She is a beautiful 12 yr. old girl with a unibrow and mustache, that her momma can well afford to have waxed!

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 12:44 AM
She is a beautiful 12 yr. old girl with a unibrow and mustache, that her momma can well afford to have waxed!

I suppose. I guess I'm just a little bit sensitive because of my own 12 yr old daughter and not wanting her to grow up too fast. It's been quite a summer for us...my baby has boobs!! :cry

CuckingFunt
07-29-2008, 12:51 AM

She's half Italian and half Cuban, people, what do you expect the kid to do?

I gotta say, though, that the reaction in this thread is surprising to me. Her mom looks like a walking wax figure, and everyone's freaking out about her mustache and unibrow (both of which are likely barely visible without harsh camera flashes)? Lourdes is a beautiful girl. And it's been evident since she was about two that she's going to grow up to be a knockout. Unibrow or no unibrow.

I'm a fan of good grooming, believe me, but people these days get way too freaked out about hair.

remingtonbo2001
07-29-2008, 01:19 AM
You guys can't be serious.

She's only 12. Let the child be a child.

marini martini
07-29-2008, 01:31 AM
And it's been evident since she was about two that she's going to grow up to be a knockout. Unibrow or no unibrow.

I'm a fan of good grooming, believe me, but people these days get way too freaked out about hair.
A. You don't have kids!

B. If you had a hairy 12 year old girl child with a noticeable unibrow & mustache, you would definitely wax the unwanted hair! Especially if you were a celebrity!

You guys can't be serious.

She's only 12. Let the child be a child.

Only 12? So freakin what! Can you imagine little Lourdes feelings when she sees this pic next to her famous mamma? Can you say "no self esteem?"

Viva Las Espuelas
07-29-2008, 01:51 AM
A. You don't have kids!

B. If you had a hairy 12 year old girl child with a noticeable unibrow & mustache, you would definitely wax the unwanted hair! Especially if you were a celebrity!

word

CuckingFunt
07-29-2008, 02:29 AM
A. You don't have kids!

I can guarantee you that I would not.

I'm of the opinion that the pressure we put on girls to be pretty and fuckable is ridiculous at any age, but especially for a girl so young. If I actually had a daughter, I'd imagine that would strengthen those views, not weaken them.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2008, 02:52 AM
You tell em Cunt..I mean Funt..

G.Q.
07-29-2008, 07:07 AM
A. You don't have kids!

Only 12? So freakin what! Can you imagine little Lourdes feelings when she sees this pic next to her famous mamma? Can you say "no self esteem?"

WTF!?!? You would base your daughter's self esteem on her looks? That is shallow thinking. Self esteem comes from within.

florige
07-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Screw how the young girl looks! You can fix that problem in a matter of seconds simple. Mandonna looks like she could answer everyone's question and be cast early as the villian in the next Batman movie WTF!?!?!??!?!??!

Taco
07-29-2008, 07:47 AM
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=9861

The Madonna photo speaks for itself. I know kids are suppose to be off limits but with all the money she makes you think she could spring for some time at a salon for a wax treatment?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7637/madonnays5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Richard Cranium
07-29-2008, 08:26 AM
http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/28/madonna_plastic_surgery.jpg

Taco
07-29-2008, 08:52 AM
http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/28/madonna_plastic_surgery.jpg

:lol:rollin:lmao

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 09:12 AM
There is a difference between teaching your kids to respect their bodies and present well and teaching them that beauty and womenly attributes are everything.

Kids don't need brazillian waxes or boob jobs or nose jobs but I find it perfectly normal to teach your kids to pluck a little and present a reasonable appearance.

Once again I'm not suprised that some here can't tell the difference between normal female hygene and going over the top pushing your kids to be sexy and fuckable.

She is preteen and there is no reason to put your kid out in the spot light looking like a fucking spider monkey with arabian decent. Clean her up already.

marini martini
07-29-2008, 09:18 AM
There is a difference between teaching your kids to respect their bodies and present well and teaching them that beauty and womenly attributes are everything.

Kids don't need brazillian waxes or boob jobs or nose jobs but I find it perfectly normal to teach your kids to pluck a little and present a reasonable appearance.

Once again I'm not suprised that some here can't tell the difference between normal female hygene and going over the top pushing your kids to be sexy and fuckable.

She is preteen and there is no reason to put your kid out in the spot light looking like a fucking spider monkey with arabian decent. Clean her up already.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!:toast

I. Hustle
07-29-2008, 09:28 AM

Why do you have Madonna turning into Cameron Diaz?

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 09:29 AM
I think too much emphasis is put on beauty but I can understand how some feel about it. But I'm not a woman so I guess I don't quite understand. I wouldn't want to be plucking my 12 year old kid. I'd tell her she is beautiful just the way she is and screw everyone else who thinks otherwise. That being said I found myself holding a flashlight under my 14 year old's chin to check for hair growth.

englishspursfan
07-29-2008, 10:04 AM
shouldnt this be under the free quatro razor thread!

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 10:06 AM
I guess I should just be happy that my daughter's inherited my good looks.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Just being Madonna's daughter has got to be fucked up enough! But it just shows me that Madonna appears to be attempting to teach her daughter that she is beautiful no matter what anyone says. I mean look at Lourdes and then look at that poor Jon Benet Ramsey. I'll raise my girl like Lourdes!!

thispego
07-29-2008, 10:17 AM
LOL what is this fucking place turning in to?? fucking perez hilton? Please go away with this stupid shit, all of you dumbasses who are acting all appalled that a little 12 year old doesn't wax her face look like total idiots and I feel sorry that your kids have to deal with your issues.

thispego
07-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Just being Madonna's daughter has got to be fucked up enough! But it just shows me that Madonna appears to be attempting to teach her daughter that she is beautiful no matter what anyone says. I mean look at Lourdes and then look at that poor Jon Benet Ramsey. I'll raise my girl like Lourdes!!

:tu

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 10:22 AM
:lmao

CuckingFunt
07-29-2008, 10:30 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with teaching your kids to present a reasonable appearance. Nor do I think there's anything wrong with encouraging/allowing your daughter to want to feel pretty. I know that when I was 12 or 13 my appearance became very important to me, not only as a way of feeling pretty and attractive, but also for personal expression of style and tastes. I think those are good things.

The problem, as I see it, is that we're so focused on sexualizing young girls that people can look at that picture and compare her to a "fucking spider monkey." It's a ridiculous exaggeration.

marini martini
07-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I know that when I was 12 or 13 my appearance became very important to me, not only as a way of feeling pretty and attractive, but also for personal expression of style and tastes. I think those are good things.

The problem, as I see it, is that we're so focused on sexualizing young girls that people can look at that picture and compare her to a "fucking spider monkey." It's a ridiculous exaggeration.

So when you were 12 or 13, and had noticeably dark facial hair would you have left it there?

Who said anything about sexualizing Lourdes? Oh yeah, you.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 10:46 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with teaching your kids to present a reasonable appearance. Nor do I think there's anything wrong with encouraging/allowing your daughter to want to feel pretty. I know that when I was 12 or 13 my appearance became very important to me, not only as a way of feeling pretty and attractive, but also for personal expression of style and tastes. I think those are good things.

The problem, as I see it, is that we're so focused on sexualizing young girls that people can look at that picture and compare her to a "fucking spider monkey." It's a ridiculous exaggeration.I just call it like I see it. Life is chalk full of objectable views and this will never change. Ultimately there is no reason to have your offspring bounce around like an unkept street urchin. I don't expect kids to look like beauty school standouts but I don't expect your kids to be running around with eyebrows that could finely slice a roast.

CuckingFunt
07-29-2008, 10:58 AM
So when you were 12 or 13, and had noticeably dark facial hair would you have left it there?

Honestly? I don't know what I would have done. I do know that when I was about that age it was very popular to pluck your eyebrows within an inch of their life and I steadfastly resisted that trend. Seventeen years later, and I'm glad that I did.

The fact that the overwhelming response in this thread has been to condemn Lourdes for her unruly facial hair has been motivated by the fact that, at age 12, she doesn't comply to the rules of what we, as adults, find sexually attractive. Just because I'm the only one who called it sexualizing doesn't mean that it's not what everyone is doing.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Its not about being sexually attractive its about being presentable and appear to be clean and respectable.

and no one said it was her fault its the fault of the mom.

BigZak
07-29-2008, 11:11 AM
that kid can buy you all...kneel before the brow...

marini martini
07-29-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm of the opinion that the pressure we put on girls to be pretty and fuckable is ridiculous at any age, but especially for a girl so young.

Well, I'm from the opinion that most parents these days do not want their daughters at this age to be fuckable, either. But to feel good about themselves, excel to their highest achievements, and just be kind and happy in life. And if they look in the mirror and see dark facial hair that makes them feel self conscious, then by all means have the parental support to remove it.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 11:12 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!:toast

I just call it like I see it. Life is chalk full of objectable views and this will never change. Ultimately there is no reason to have your offspring bounce around like an unkept street urchin. I don't expect kids to look like beauty school standouts but I don't expect your kids to be running around with eyebrows that could finely slice a roast.

Anyone else sensing a http://www.sptimes.com/News/021400/photos/Candy-Match.jpg???? ;)

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Anyone else sensing a http://www.sptimes.com/News/021400/photos/Candy-Match.jpg???? ;)
I wish. She scoffs at my advances. Do me a favor and ask her if she likes me? C'mon hook a fella up already.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 11:20 AM
I wish. She scoffs at my advances. Do me a favor and ask her if she likes me? C'mon hook a fella up already.

I already know the answer to that....:D

But I have been sworn to secrecy :dramaquee

CuckingFunt
07-29-2008, 11:20 AM
Its not about being sexually attractive its about being presentable and appear to be clean and respectable.

and no one said it was her fault its the fault of the mom.

I don't think there's anything about that picture that isn't presentable, or that isn't clean and respectable. Especially not for a 12-year-old girl. The fact that anyone could see that is, in my opinion, a product of the fact that we, collectively, apply the standards of adult female beauty to young girls at way too early an age.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I don't think there's anything about that picture that isn't presentable, or that isn't clean and respectable. Especially not for a 12-year-old girl. The fact that anyone could see that is, in my opinion, a product of the fact that we, collectively, apply the standards of adult female beauty to young girls at way too early an age.
Thats a fair argument.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I already know the answer to that....:D

But I have been sworn to secrecy :dramaqueeSo you're saying I have a chance? :wow

CuckingFunt
07-29-2008, 11:24 AM
Well, I'm from the opinion that most parents these days do not want their daughters at this age to be fuckable, either. But to feel good about themselves, excel to their highest achievements, and just be kind and happy in life. And if they look in the mirror and see dark facial hair that makes them feel self conscious, then by all means have the parental support to remove it.

This may just be pure craziness, but perhaps she's level headed enough to not be self conscious over something so trivial as a few extra eyebrow hairs.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:26 AM
This may just be pure craziness, but perhaps she's level headed enough to not be self conscious over something so trivial as a few extra eyebrow hairs.
its hardly a few hairs. She has two 12' circular saws over her eyes.

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 11:28 AM

does a level headed 12 year old girl exist? especially one raised by Madonna?

BigZak
07-29-2008, 11:33 AM
It's shit like this that drove Madonna to England!

marini martini
07-29-2008, 11:35 AM

Yeah, maybe living in Europe her whole life, has made her oblivious to the fact.

its hardly a few hairs. She has two 12' circular saws over her eyes.

EXACTLY. But heh, she's not my kid. I bet when she gets older and looks back on this picture, she's sure gonna resent her momma!

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 11:37 AM
I bet when she gets older and looks back on this picture, she's sure gonna resent her momma!

Or maybe when she finds out that her mom is an ugly, mean-spirited cunt.

midgetonadonkey
07-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Lourdes is on the left.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/hotties.jpg

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 11:40 AM
:lmao

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Holy shit its Groucho Marx with tater tots.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Fuck man I can't stop looking. Make it stop.

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 11:45 AM
MODDDDDS!!!!!!!!make it go away

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 11:49 AM
:lmao :lmao

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 12:06 PM
:lmao :lmaoHey get back to work. You're supposed to be hooking me up.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Nothing freakish-looking about her daughter. Sure, she's got a unibrow, and it looks ugly, but Madonna takes the cake between the two of them in a who looks scarier contest and it's not even close.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Lourdes is on the left.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/hotties.jpg

Groucho Marx?

LOL

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Please stop.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm of the opinion that one should be judged by the content of their character and not by facial hair. None of my daughters will be plucking their faces.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 12:45 PM

:tu :tu

T Park
07-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Yes lets continue to get our children into the "juicy" short shorts, thong panties and other stuff that is turning them into prostitots.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 12:51 PM
........That being said I found myself holding a flashlight under my 14 year old's chin to check for hair growth.

I'm of the opinion that one should be judged by the content of their character and not by facial hair. None of my daughters will be plucking their faces.

:tu :tu

:lol

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I was being sarcastic. :lmao

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 12:55 PM
My oldest is 14 and does not wear make up or paint her nails. No need to.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2008, 12:56 PM
I was being sarcastic. :lmao

And very funny :toast

angel_luv
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM

I agree.

dickface
07-29-2008, 01:06 PM
Yes lets continue to get our children into the "juicy" short shorts, thong panties and other stuff that is turning them into prostitots.

plucking a few hundred stray eyebrow hairs is a far cry from wearing a thong.

and her mom is Madonna, being a whore is in her blood.

Ronaldo McDonald
07-29-2008, 02:40 PM
My oldest is 14 and does not wear make up or paint her nails. No need to.

I can understand makeup, but painting her nails?

Why on earth would letting your 14 year old paint her nails be a bad thing?

I. Hustle
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM
You all are freaking me out. I am going to have a little girl and I am a hairy mofo

thispego
07-29-2008, 02:59 PM
actually, if you are a girl of any age living in America it should be a law that you can not go out in public if you have visible facial hair - minus normal face hair like eyelashes and eyebrows (within regulation - we'd have to set parameters on this relative to a girls body weight, height, etc.)

Ocotillo
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Actually when I decided to start the thread I was wanting to share the photo of Madonna who looks friggin' scary and then I noticed the stache and unibrow. With Madonna's income though she could afford laser hair removal rather than wax.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2008, 07:33 PM
I can understand makeup, but painting her nails?

Why on earth would letting your 14 year old paint her nails be a bad thing?

I just don't think a 14 yr old needs to have painted nails. And she's never asked either. :tu I'm not saying it is a bad thing. I just don't like them. My wife doesn't even paint her nails. She gets them done but with a natural finish. Clear coat.

thispego
07-30-2008, 12:20 PM
here, here~!