PDA

View Full Version : Ed Helicopter Jones: Pics of PHX game?

ShoogarBear
02-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Did you every post those? If so, got a link?

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-05-2005, 06:23 PM
My partner in crime who went out there with me has them. I need to get a copy, and I keep forgetting to ask her. I'll post what I have in the next few days....sorry about that.

We couldn't get our camera to shoot without the flash going off, and because we were sitting almost right behind the basket I was worried we would interfere with the players so most of our shots were taken during breaks in the game, but hopefully there were a few decent ones.

I've been meaning to get pictures of Chopper II to Kori for awhile now and haven't done that either. I need to get it together here.

:)

Shelly
02-05-2005, 07:19 PM
did you hook up with ducks?

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-05-2005, 09:25 PM
I didn't. I went up the ramp at halftime and hung out there but I didn't see Mr. Ducks. At least 200 Spurs fans walked by us when we were up there, so I might have seen him and not even known it was him.

Probably 15% of the fans in attendance that night were rooting for the Spurs. It was pretty awesome!

tsb2000
02-05-2005, 11:55 PM
The Spurs have a lot of fans here in Phx. You should see how (mostly) blue the stadium is here when the Cowboys come to town to play the Cardinals. There's a lot of folks from Texas here; I'm glad to be one of 'em. :)