PDA

View Full Version : Baby mauled to death killer Pitlab

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 12:44 PM
:rolleyes or was just a plain old fucking black lab. Somewhere out there a raging pit bull got away with pinning the murder on an innocent family friendly pet.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/29/dnt.ok.puppy.kills.baby.cnn

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 12:47 PM
Note that fucking swoot Manu jersey that trapped some white trash at the 1:12 mark.

thispego
07-29-2008, 12:54 PM
parents fault

E20
07-29-2008, 01:36 PM
I actually would like to encounter a pitbull and have it chase me, then I would proceed to beat the fuck out of it.

SKINNYPIMP210
07-29-2008, 04:36 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/SKINNYPIMP210/PitPoster.jpg

SKINNYPIMP210
07-29-2008, 04:37 PM
I actually would like to encounter a pitbull and have it chase me, then I would proceed to beat the fuck out of it.

Sure buddy, are you going to use your Dragonball Z powers to do that?

BacktoBasics
07-29-2008, 04:39 PM
What?!? c'mon guys where is the outrage I always see pouring over the boards here?

MaNuMaNiAc
07-29-2008, 04:40 PM

sure you would :lol

E20
07-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Sure buddy, are you going to use your Dragonball Z powers to do that?
No. It's a fucking dog. It's gonna run/jump at me trying to bite me, I'd kick the shit out of it while it's in midair or pick up the nearest blunt object and beat the fuck out of it. Get down on the ground and wrassle with that shit. If I get the dog around the neck choke it into submission.

SKINNYPIMP210
07-29-2008, 04:46 PM
No. It's a fucking dog. It's gonna run/jump at me trying to bite me, I'd kick the shit out of it while it's in midair or pick up the nearest blunt object and beat the fuck out of it.

On a serious note, Pit Bulls are strong as shit bro! I have a med sized one and she is a beast. If one gets a hold of you, you're pretty much fucked. Their jaws do not lock but they just will not let go. But then again they were bred to fight other dogs not to attack humans.

E20
07-29-2008, 04:50 PM
On a serious note, Pit Bulls are strong as shit bro! I have a med sized one and she is a beast. If one gets a hold of you, you're pretty much fucked. Their jaws do not lock but they just will not let go. But then again they were bred to fight other dogs not to attack humans.
Yes I've owned a dog before and it wasn't a pit bull but it was still strong. I'm just saying in general if a human was forced to fight or in a usual case get attacked by a pit bull I think teh human would win, if they were not defenseless (i.e baby, old man, women, crippled) or have a phobia of some sort or just a pussy, because if you're gonna get attacked by a pitbull you're not out running it and if you don't have high ground to take shelter from you might as well wrassle it.

SKINNYPIMP210
07-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Yes I've owned a dog before and it wasn't a pit bull but it was still strong. I'm just saying in general if a human was forced to fight or in a usual case get attacked by a pit bull I think teh human would win, if they were not defenseless (i.e baby, old man, women, crippled) or have a phobia of some sort or just a pussy, because if you're gonna get attacked by a pitbull you're not out running it and if you're don't have high ground to take shelter from you might as well wrassle it.

I see what you're saying. It sucks cause some people out there still use these dogs as fighters and if you've ever seen any pics of fight dogs, I mean it's just sad. They also use them as strictly guard dogs, so some do show aggression towards humans.

Anyways besides that, to me Pits are so lovable and loyal, they are just great dogs to have! The dog I have now is by far the best dog I've ever had in my life. :king

Shaolin-Style
07-29-2008, 05:01 PM
Its hard to get the jaws off you and it hurts like shit when you get bit, but generally most humans are gonna win a fight against a dog unless they get you by the throat.

What was messed up to me was the guy carrying the dog out of the house was petting him on the head.

E20
07-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Generally I don't hold pits to blame in deaths. It's usually carelessness of the owners or in some cases cruelty by the owners. Out of all the pit bull maulings I read the victims are always old people or babies and I think owners should know better than to leave any potentially dangerous animal with them, because I've been bitten before by a Golden Retriever, so any dog can accidently bite somebody.

Brutalis
07-29-2008, 05:05 PM
I drive around town and shoot pits with my nine everyday and speed off.

I. Hustle
07-29-2008, 05:05 PM
I Am Outraged!!!!!!!!!!!

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
:rolleyes or was just a plain old fucking black lab. Somewhere out there a raging pit bull got away with pinning the murder on an innocent family friendly pet.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/07/29/dnt.ok.puppy.kills.baby.cnn

All Black Labrador puppies should be killed, they are all monsters. I don't blame the family for this one, I blame the breed. I am so glad we have breed specific legislation to control problems like this, fucking blood thirsty Labrador PUPPIES.

TheSanityAnnex
07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
What?!? c'mon guys where is the outrage I always see pouring over the boards here?
Labradors are cute. :rolleyes

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-29-2008, 06:54 PM
Pit Bull Thread!!!

ShoogarBear
07-29-2008, 08:35 PM

What if it was a pitbull with a hand grenade attached to it?

jcrod
07-29-2008, 09:00 PM
How in the world does no one know this was happening. I bet they would leave the baby crying all the time that when he was getting mauled and crying for help, they were just used to ignoring him. Poor child.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Yes I've owned a dog before and it wasn't a pit bull but it was still strong. I'm just saying in general if a human was forced to fight or in a usual case get attacked by a pit bull I think teh human would win, if they were not defenseless (i.e baby, old man, women, crippled) or have a phobia of some sort or just a pussy, because if you're gonna get attacked by a pitbull you're not out running it and if you don't have high ground to take shelter from you might as well wrassle it.

You sir, are a fuck tard. Those things have a killer instinct like any predator, if he wanted to hurt you he would go for the throat. Not to mention their jaws can crush bone, whether you tried to shove him off or punch him he would just crunch your arm like a dog treat. These dogs are known to pull thousands of pounds in weight pulling competitions, and even if you could "out wrestle" it as you say you would be putting vital body parts like your face and neck right in danger.

E20
07-29-2008, 10:41 PM
You sir, are a fuck tard. Those things have a killer instinct like any predator, if he wanted to hurt you he would go for the throat. Not to mention their jaws can crush bone, whether you tried to shove him off or punch him he would just crunch your arm like a dog treat. These dogs are known to pull thousands of pounds in weight pulling competitions, and even if you could "out wrestle" it as you say you would be putting vital body parts like your face and neck right in danger.

Be real. I'm not just gonna stand there and let the dog go for my throat. If you think an able bodied man would lose to a pitbull then all I can say is: No. Humans have so many advantages over a pit bull. Not to mention if you get a hold of it's neck or any limb it's game over for the dog. Even if the pitbull latches on to you with it's ~1400 psi bite in a non-critical area the adrenaline rush should allow you to go somewhere for help or find a weapon, and if that doesn't work you poke the fucker in the eye. And IIRC I have never read an article where a pit bull has critically injured an able bodied man the victimes have always been babies, kids, and the elderely. Hmm I wonder why? Because they can't do anything in their defense.

E20
07-29-2008, 10:44 PM
What if it was a pitbull with a hand grenade attached to it?

I tried my hardest to finda .gif of a person punting a dog into the air and it exploding, but alas..........

Cant_Be_Faded
07-29-2008, 10:45 PM
rofl
e20's the shit; this is the second or third pitbull thread where E20 says he'll kick the shit out of any stupid pitbull that challenges his dominance.

E20
07-29-2008, 10:47 PM
The one thing no one can fuck with, however, is a swarm of bees.

marini martini
07-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Be real. And IIRC I have never read an article where a pit bull has critically injured an able bodied man the victimes have always been babies, kids, and the elderely. Hmm I wonder why? Because they can't do anything in their defense.

And hairy faced 12 year old girls:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
The Joker would be able to fight off a swarm of beans, granted that he was being played by Heath Ledger.

E20
rofl
e20's the shit; this is the second or third pitbull thread where E20 says he'll kick the shit out of any stupid pitbull that challenges his dominance.

Coalition of the willing. :hat

marini martini
07-29-2008, 10:51 PM
The one thing no one can fuck with, however, is a swarm of bees.

And hairy faced 12 year old girls:lmao:lmao:lmao

E20
07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
I don't get the hairy faced girl joke? Help?

Cant_Be_Faded
07-29-2008, 10:53 PM
E20 could flex his bulging brachialis and the shockwave resulting from said flex would render the pitbull harmless from a broken vertebrae.

E20
07-29-2008, 10:56 PM
LOL Now, that was funny. LMAO

Oh yeah another tip: Pit bull has you in it's bite, poke it right in the eye. If you don't wanna do it with your hands do it with a stick. I'm gonna add that to my rebuttal.

marini martini
07-29-2008, 10:58 PM
I don't get the hairy faced girl joke? Help?

You missed the Ugh thread!:lmao

marini martini
07-29-2008, 10:59 PM
LOL Now, that was funny. LMAO

Oh yeah another tip: Pit bull has you in it's bite, poke it right in the eye. If you don't wanna do it with your hands do it with a stick. I'm gonna add that to my rebuttal.

That's how I fight of gators! Imagine that!:ihit

mavs>spurs2
07-30-2008, 12:23 AM
E20 it's easy for me to sit here at my desk and say something ridiculous like "I could beat Kobe in horse if my shot was really on that day.."

You just sound like an idiot. Ever heard of a dog called a bullmastiff? They were bred from the original bulldog, the closest cousin to today's pitbull, and the english mastiff. Those dogs were bred to take down armed poachers who were fighting for their lives since poaching was punishable by the death sentence at the time. Those dogs pinned down and held ARMED men without even using their jaws, they were trained not to bite. If one was to bite he could put your entire skull in his mouth and crack it like a walnut.

AlamoSpursFan
07-30-2008, 12:44 AM
^^ Somebody watched Turner and Hooch on USA tonight...

:lol

mavs>spurs2
07-30-2008, 12:55 AM
^^ Somebody watched Turner and Hooch on USA tonight...

:lol

was that directed at me? i've never watched such a thing in my life..

E20
07-30-2008, 01:01 AM
E20 it's easy for me to sit here at my desk and say something ridiculous like "I could beat Kobe in horse if my shot was really on that day.."

You just sound like an idiot. Ever heard of a dog called a bullmastiff? They were bred from the original bulldog, the closest cousin to today's pitbull, and the english mastiff. Those dogs were bred to take down armed poachers who were fighting for their lives since poaching was punishable by the death sentence at the time. Those dogs pinned down and held ARMED men without even using their jaws, they were trained not to bite. If one was to bite he could put your entire skull in his mouth and crack it like a walnut.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe that an able bodied male of the most advanced organism on the planet will lose against a pitbull If it were a Lion, Tiger, or some other wild predator than a human has no chance. You are giving the dog(s) too much credit. Also by able bodied man, I am not talking about fat overweight poachers who use guns.

Also, this paragraph you wrote does not enhance your arguement of Man vs Pitt. Where did the bullmastiff come from? Last time I checked we were talking about pit bulls? Also bringing in the Kobe Bryant analogy does not support your claim. That adds no value to strengthen your arguement. All you managed to do was bring in another dog into the arguement. Also I'll put my money on the human that weights 180 pounds, muscular/atheltic over a 130 pound mastiff.

angelbelow
07-30-2008, 01:09 AM
thats a shame.

mavs>spurs2
07-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Sorry, but I refuse to believe that an able bodied male of the most advanced organism on the planet will lose against a pitbull If it were a Lion, Tiger, or some other wild predator than a human has no chance. You are giving the dog(s) too much credit. Also by able bodied man, I am not talking about fat overweight poachers who use guns.

Also, this paragraph you wrote does not enhance your arguement of Man vs Pitt. Where did the bullmastiff come from? Last time I checked we were talking about pit bulls? Also bringing in the Kobe Bryant analogy does not support your claim. That adds no value to strengthen your arguement. All you managed to do was bring in another dog into the arguement. Also I'll put my money on the human that weights 180 pounds, muscular/atheltic over a 130 pound mastiff.

you just dont get it, i'm done. go fight a pit bull and upload it to youtube and i'll admit defeat

BacktoBasics
07-30-2008, 03:18 PM
And hairy faced 12 year old girls:lmao:lmao I missed that yesterday lol

E20
07-30-2008, 06:35 PM
you just dont get it, i'm done. go fight a pit bull and upload it to youtube and i'll admit defeat
All I can do is shake my head and :lmao

mavs>spurs2
07-30-2008, 06:39 PM
All I can do is shake my head and :lmao

like what ive been doing to every one of your posts in this thread?

did i ever tell you about the time i kicked bruce lee's ass?

E20
07-30-2008, 06:52 PM
like what ive been doing to every one of your posts in this thread?

did i ever tell you about the time i kicked bruce lee's ass?

Funny because all you've managed to say in response to me is:

The Pit Bull will go for your neck.
Yeah okay..................

Then you brought up a bullmastiff and Kobe Byrant which had nothing to do with anything.

Next.

mavs>spurs2
07-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Funny because all you've managed to say in response to me is:

No here's what i'm saying in response, you're an idiot for thinking you can take on a deadly animal with such a powerful bite who is also strong enough to pull thousands of pounds. That dog would tear you a new asshole and rip out your jugular before you knew what happened. Dumbass

E20
07-30-2008, 08:40 PM
No here's what i'm saying in response, you're an idiot for thinking you can take on a deadly animal with such a powerful bite who is also strong enough to pull thousands of pounds. That dog would tear you a new asshole and rip out your jugular before you knew what happened. Dumbass
............................:lmao

Also you can please tell me again why aren't there reports of Pitbull's mauling or killing an able bodied man? Why are the victims always defenseless?

If you think the dog is going to strike with 100% accuracy with just it's mouth, let alone bite the neck of a mammal 3 times it's height and much more advanced and strong. Then you are giving the dog too much credit.

mavs>spurs2
07-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Also you can please tell me again why aren't there reports of Pitbull's mauling or killing an able bodied man? Why are the victims always defenseless?

Because a man can usually fend off the attack long enough for help to intervene. I'm not saying you couldn't fend one off for 30 seconds, I'm saying you couldn't beat one up like you do your little brother. Those dogs can sustain more abuse than you can throw at them with your bare hands and have thick skulls. You, on the other hand, COULD sustain life threatening injuries from powerful jaws.

lebomb
07-31-2008, 08:02 AM
Because a man can usually fend off the attack long enough for help to intervene. I'm not saying you couldn't fend one off for 30 seconds, I'm saying you couldn't beat one up like you do your little brother. Those dogs can sustain more abuse than you can throw at them with your bare hands and have thick skulls. You, on the other hand, COULD sustain life threatening injuries from powerful jaws.

One swift kick to that pitbulls nuttsack, and the fight is OVER. :rolleyes

Never understood why noone has tried this.