PDA

View Full Version : How many folks did you piss off by ..................

mouse
02-05-2005, 08:46 PM
How many folks did you piss off by not going to their NFL Super bowl party Sunday?

You can't go to every NFL Super bowl party so you must pick and choose, But no matter if you just stay at home, you will offend someone, somewhere at someone's house, or at some bar is someone thinking...Wow I thought that person was my friend, Every year it never fails, People have New Year's Eve parties and Super bowl parties, and you can't go to them all.

So make a short list of who you pissed off NFL Sunday...

Thanks

Ps: The Eagles Suck !

Go Pats Go

Solid D
02-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Supper Bowl? Well I guess it's sort of at supper time...and you eat...so I guess it's kinda like a Supper Bowl Party.

CAn I Go To the ONes you didn't want To go To? A BeTTer questION is If the EAGles Win, When will You JOin the BANDWAGON? When woulD you beCome Jeffrey Lurie's private Painter and pool-man?

NameDropper
02-05-2005, 08:57 PM
None, because I wasn't invited to any Super Bowl parties.

mouse
02-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Hey that was spell check, I had Suppa at first, But Spell check corrected it and made me look bad,,,

Solid D
02-05-2005, 09:09 PM
:) Isn't the Pats Bandwagon full? How long have been a Nuevo England fan?

NameDropper
Ain't that a mutha.

mouse
None, because I wasn't invited to any Super Bowl parties.

You can come to my place if you don't mind smelling weed,,,, :smokin

Hey KEDA has reservations at a cool sports bar, I wonder why he didn't tell anyone?

mouse
02-05-2005, 09:14 PM
:) Isn't the Pats Bandwagon full? How long have been a Nuevo England fan?

Bro it's the last game of the season........You make your last NFL bet of the season. you pick a team,and you root for them, I don't give a rats ass about New England, I just don't want the Eagles to win, Did you never watch the NBA Finals and root for the Bulls to beat the lakers? Do you want to make a wager? I will take the Pats...............

Solid D
02-05-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm sitting by the Patriots' driver.

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/72/17m.jpg

SpursWoman
02-05-2005, 09:28 PM
I haven't pissed off anyone yet.....the game isn't until tomorrow. :lol

Kori Ellis
02-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey KEDA has reservations at a cool sports bar, I wonder why he didn't tell anyone?

Because he has a limited number of seats reserved. He invited us, but we aren't going.

mouse
02-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Why don't we all stay home and meet in the chat room...

cqsallie
02-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey that was spell check, I had Suppa at first, But Spell check corrected it and made me look bad,,,
Didn't anybody ever tell you that you can't trust Spell Check? How do I know? My Spell Check told me sew...
As to Super Bowl parties, since I have a full day to decide where I'm gonna be, I have the same amount of time to piss somebody off! Would others be upset if I just decided to stay home and eat spaghetti and meatballs, drink a bottle of wine, cheer for the Eagles just to get back at Rush Limbaugh?
Well, that's what I'm gonna do. And I don't care if anybody joins me - more meatballs for moi...

cqsallie
02-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Why don't we all stay home and meet in the chat room...
I can't promise to join you, since I'll be drinking wine (as I do during every Super Bowl - which accounts for the fact that I don't recall who won any of them after I became legal), but I will check in if I can remember how to access the forum.
I haven't checked all forums, but does anybody here have any problems with the latest Rush Limbaugh tirade involving black quarterbacks. I may have missed it... :drunk