PDA

View Full Version : Rockets traded for Artest.

rapliketp
07-29-2008, 07:08 PM
I just heard this.

duncan228
07-29-2008, 07:10 PM
Where did you hear this?

Kai
07-29-2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5914062.html

In what had been a quiet offseason, the Rockets are about to make a lot of noise.

In a stunning move designed to push the Rockets from solid playoff team toward legitimate NBA contenders, the Rockets reached agreement Tuesday with the Sacramento Kings to acquire gifted but controversial forward Ron Artest, according to an NBA executive with knowledge of the deal.

The Rockets will give up guard Bobby Jackson, a No. 1 draft pick next season and another player that the individual with knowledge of the trade could not name. Rockets general manager Daryl Morey could not be immediately reached for comment.

Because of contract considerations, the trade will not be announced until Aug. 14, though that would indicate the deal could include Rockets’ first round draft pick Donte’ Green. Green is not permitted to be traded until then, one month from when he signed with the Rockets.

There could also be other players involved to make the money match but none that the Rockets would plan to keep. The Rockets will also send the Kings cash in excess of $1 million.

Artest, 28, is considered one of the NBA’s most unpredictable characters and was the central figure in a 2004-05 brawl with fans in Auburn Hills, Mich. He is also considered among the league’s toughest lock-down defenders and sometimes, an unstoppable offensive force.

The 39 points he scored against the Rockets in 2006-07 season are his career high.

A 6-7, 248 pound forward, he had publicly lamented his decision last month not to opt out of the last season of his contract to become a free agent, renewing the Kings’ efforts to move him.

Artest played 40 games for Rockets coach Rick Adelman after he was traded by the Indiana Pacers to the Kings in the 2005-06 season, averaging 16.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and a career-high 4.2 assists. He was also a first-team NBA All-Defensive team selection. He offered to donate his salary if the Kings were willing to retain Adelman after that season.

In nine NBA seasons out of St. John’s, where he was a third-team All-American, Artest has averaged 16 points and 5.1 rebounds. He was the 2003-04 NBA Defensive Player of the Year. He averaged 20.5 points per game last season.

Artest, however, has been unable to stay clear from trouble. He was arrested in March 2007 and charged with domestic abuse and eventually sentenced to 20 days in jail and community service. That sentence was reduced to 10 days in a work release program. He had also been charged with animal neglect, though charges were not filed and Artest has since worked with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals on several campaigns.

In addition to his 73-game suspension after going into the stands in the Nov. 19, 2004 brawl (the longest suspension in NBA history other than for drug policy violations or gambling), he has been suspended for destroying a television camera in New York, for an altercation with then Heat coach Pat Riley in Miami and for numerous flagrant fouls.

Drafted by the Chicago Bulls in 1999, he was traded in 2002 to the Pacers, having some of his best seasons, including his one All Star season in 2003-04. Prior to the fight in 2004, he was suspended for two games for asking for a month off to promote an R&B album by a group on his production label.

After his return to the Pacers the season after the fight, he asked for a trade and was placed on the inactive roster.

Though Artest has been best used as a small forward, Rockets forward Shane Battier is also considered among the league’s best players at defending small forwards and shooting guards. But because Artest can defend players from small guards to power forwards, the Rockets could finish games with Artest and Battier on the court together, either with Tracy McGrady sliding over to point guard or with Artest matching up with power forwards.

SCOLA NOT INVOLVED HAHA

Indazone
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Holy shit!

Bartleby
07-29-2008, 07:16 PM
"and another player that the individual with knowledge of the trade could not name."

Maybe . . . . . . Scola?

Brutalis
07-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Bull.

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
good move by the Rockets :tu

Showtime24 LAKERS
07-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Wow does Bobby Jackson want to go back to Sactown? And how will Mcgrady, Artest, and Battier going to fit in the lineup. Is another trade 'bout to happen? The other player is probably Luther Head or something.

Kai
07-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Wow does Bobby Jackson want to go back to Sactown? And how will Mcgrady, Artest, and Battier going to fit in the lineup. Is another trade 'bout to happen? The other player is probably Luther Head or something.

I don't think it really matters, he knew his expiring contract was going to be dealt in one way or another.

I hope it's Head, god I hope it's him.

baseline bum
07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Why would they want Artest when they already have Battier? This trade makes no sense.

Indazone
07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
You can have one head case on your team...just not two. I'm wondering how Rafer and Artest will get along. The trash talking New York boy from the Hood and the other New Yorker from the Hood. They either get along like peas in a pod or they grew up on other side of the blocks wearing the colors of the crips and the bloods.

Indazone
07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Battier and Artest..both lock down defenders. Very tough front line. Guards are a bit weak though.

07-29-2008, 07:31 PM
salaries won't match if it's scola. most likely it's donte greene. kind of weird that the kings would trade artest for another expiring contract and a rookie. artest's value is pretty high now and trading him for a number one pick and a rookie is pretty weak.

Indazone
07-29-2008, 07:33 PM
610 radio just confirmed that the 3rd player is Greene

BJax, future 1st rounder, 1 million in cash, and Greene for Artest? Not a bad day at the office Morey.

manufor3
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
It's Donte Green + Jackson for Artest

AFBlue
07-29-2008, 07:35 PM
Good God....Rockets trade away one of the players from their deepest position, an uproven rookie, and a future late first round pick....steal!

Indazone
07-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Guess the Maloofs just said. Hey do whatever you have to do. Just get Artest off the team.

AFBlue
07-29-2008, 07:39 PM
Bobby Jackson was big in Sacramento and Donte Greene had that huge performance in Summer League...

Still, I think they probably could've gotten more for Artest if they had openly shopped him.

TheMadHatter
07-29-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm curious to see if HOU is done dealing. They now have Artest, Battier ,and Mcgrady who all play the same position pretty much.

nil.ball
07-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Change the title, Scola is not included.

BJax+1st+Donte Green for Artest

GuerillaBlack
Scola not involved, but hell yeah!!!

IronMexican
Fuck you Mitch Kupchack!

If Odom doesn't work at SF, you are DONE!

TheMadHatter
07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
I'm not sold on Artest catapulting the Rockets to the next level yet. I'm gonna have to see it with my own eyes.

As far as the Lakers go, I sure hope fucking Mitch Kupchak doesn't think we can add Bynum and just win a championship. Get some fucking frontcourt depth and deal Odom for a legit SF.

Showtime24 LAKERS
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
If Artest's head is screwed on straight and T-Mac and Yao are healthy it puts them into the title hunt for next years to come!! damn not that mention that would be one hell of a defensive team the Rockets would have!! :tu pick up!!

Indazone
07-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Houston is good for Artest - Now he can resume his Tru Warrior Label with all the H-Town rappers.

Not to mention being reunited with his old coach Adleman who I think is the only coach who has been able to handle the man so far.

Perhaps this article explains a lot about the trade.

1. Artest represented himself without an agent.
2. Artest continually lamented that Carlisle and Adleman brought out his best.

(Dallas and Houston were probably his only destinations in mind - Perhaps Los Angeles with Phil Jackson and the Black Mamba)

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245140

"In a way I wish this [coming 2008-09 season] would have been [Theus'] first year and [Adelman] would have left this summer, because it could have showed how much [of] a winner I am. Guys like Rick Adelman and Rick Carlisle [brought] that out of me. Isiah [Thomas] was going to bring that out of me if he didn't get fired [by the Knicks]. A coach like Phil Jackson can bring that out me."

"Reggie more than qualifies," Artest continued. "[But] as much as I have to prove I can win like a Rasheed [Wallace] or [Kevin] Garnett in the first year [with their] respective [new] teams, I can make an argument [that] firing Rick Adelman was not the best thing to do. It put me in a position where I had to start over. The good thing is, I should be in my prime at 32 years old, so I have time and, with faith in God, I can move ahead with progress to reach success."

baseline bum
07-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Wow... if it's just crap for Artest, that one's a no-brainer then. I didn't like the deal for Scola, but for nobodies it's a steal.

JamStone
07-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Battier to come off the bench?

sribb43
07-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Great job Donnie...you once again fail at your job. The rockets offer that garbage and get artest. You must be too busy helping Team China run the pick n roll.

As for Sacto, they went from asking for Josh howard to getting back trash...

ThunderStix®
07-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Now the Alston and Battier for Iverson deal makes sense if it happens.

I don't know if it's even possible, but if both trades were to go down, the Rockets starting five would look like this: PG: Iverson, SG: McGrady, SF: Artest, PF: Scola, C: Yao.

Looks pretty good to me.

robbie380
07-29-2008, 08:55 PM

I don't know if it's even possible, but if both trades were to go down, the Rockets starting five would look like this: PG: Iverson, SG: McGrady, SF: Artest, PF: Scola, C: Yao.

Looks pretty good to me.

it's not possible. iverson makes far too much. that iverson rumor is dead now. i do think battier is a little redundant but he is a team guy and he can certainly handle coming off the bench. hell with all of our injuries we need the depth. a-fucking-mazing trade by morey :toast. he continues to amaze me with all the moves he makes. sells super high on greene and gets ron-ron back to his favorite coach in a contract year.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Fuck. When the hell do the Spurs get their chance at a lopsided deal?

Kriz-Maxima
07-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Great trade for Houston. If he goes bananas again they only have to deal with him for one year.

ThunderStix®
07-29-2008, 09:02 PM
it's not possible. iverson makes far too much. that iverson rumor is dead now. i do think battier is a little redundant but he is a team guy and he can certainly handle coming off the bench. hell with all of our injuries we need the depth. a-fucking-mazing trade by morey :toast. he continues to amaze me with all the moves he makes. sells super high on greene and gets ron-ron back to his favorite coach in a contract year.

Ah, well it was a nice thought anyways. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-29-2008, 09:04 PM

Looks pretty good to me.

Ugh.

AI makes 21 million in 2008-2009.

Alston + Battier make 10.9. They are nowhere near the salaries needed to make that deal work. Further, Denver is in lux tax hell and there is no way they trade their best player for two scrubs plus whatever else it would take to get it done, and Houston doesn't have enough expiring contracts to make it work (they would have with Bobby Jackson still on the roster).

rAm
07-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Fuck you Mitch Kupchack!

If Odom doesn't work at SF, you are DONE!

Mitch Kupchack should have been done 3 seasons ago.

sribb43
07-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Mitch Kupchack should have been done 3 seasons ago.

ya only reason why he still has a job is because of Grizz dumbass GM Chris Wallace

ThunderStix®
07-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Ugh.

AI makes 21 million in 2008-2009.

Alston + Battier make 10.9. They are nowhere near the salaries needed to make that deal work. Further, Denver is in lux tax hell and there is no way they trade their best player for two scrubs plus whatever else it would take to get it done, and Houston doesn't have enough expiring contracts to make it work (they would have with Bobby Jackson still on the roster).

Yeah... I forgot about Iverson's crazy contract. :lol

angelbelow
07-29-2008, 09:20 PM
wow..

jack sommerset
07-29-2008, 09:37 PM
If that happens give the Rockets the Western title next year. No doubt in my mind.

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2008, 09:45 PM
If that happens give the Rockets the Western title next year. No doubt in my mind.

If they can stay healthy they are definitely up there, but that's a big if

manufor3
07-29-2008, 09:51 PM

lets not get carried away.

JamStone
07-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Over/under on how many regular games T-Mac, Yao, and Artest all play together: 39

Roxsfan
07-29-2008, 10:00 PM
splash

http://www.aolcdn.com/aolnews_photos/0c/01/20070910190009990001

"All your players are belong to us!"

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/rz04/QQ.jpg

DaDakota
07-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Artest for the 28th pick this year, about the same next year and an expiring contract of a 36 year old PG.

HELL YES !!!!

And now watch Battier + Alston go to Denver for Iverson.

DD

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2008, 10:05 PM

DD

Yeah, if the salaries matched, which they won't

sribb43
07-29-2008, 10:29 PM

DD

Yeah, if the salaries matched, which they won't

:owned

monosylab1k
07-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Rockets shoulda kept Bonzi.....for whatever reason Bonzi & Artest had great chemistry with the Sad Sac Kings.

GuerillaBlack
07-29-2008, 10:36 PM
:owned

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g272/rz04/QQ.jpg

He laughs at the Mavericks. ;)

Rockets shoulda kept Bonzi.....for whatever reason Bonzi & Artest had great chemistry with the Sad Sac Kings.

Then none of this would have happened (which then, I see your point).

robbie380
07-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Over/under on how many regular games T-Mac, Yao, and Artest all play together: 39

as long as they are the last 39 games of the season and playoffs then i am fine with that! :p:

Lp26
07-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Great trade for the Rockets; esp the Adlemen/Artest factor

SynicFan
07-29-2008, 11:25 PM
That pretty much puts Houston @ #1 in the conference.

Mavs / Spurs...
your move!

DaDakota
07-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Battier + Alston + Head + Francis + Novak works for AI.....and they only have 10 players under contract.

It can still happen baby !!

But I would rather have Hinrich for Battier + Alston.

DD

SynicFan
07-29-2008, 11:28 PM
Artest for the 28th pick this year, about the same next year and an expiring contract of a 36 year old PG.

HELL YES !!!!

DD

Last I heard, that AI rumor had no legs to stand on...
any confirmation from anyone on this?
GO ROCKETS!

JayJaay
07-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Battier + Alston + Francis + Novack + Newley would also work in a trade for Iverson.

Denver would keep Battier and Alston and cut or trade the rest.

dallaskd
07-29-2008, 11:36 PM
Don't care about this. Rockets will continue to go nowhere in '09. This is just '08 Denver again.

SynicFan
07-29-2008, 11:41 PM
you dont care yet you take the time to post about it...
surely you care a TINY bit...if you're a mav fan?

dallaskd
07-29-2008, 11:44 PM
you dont care yet you take the time to post about it...
surely you care a TINY bit...if you're a mav fan?

I post about what my shit looks like and doing my cousin in the troll forum. this trade means nothing besides the fact when you get bounced in the first round or don't make the playoffs this year it will be even funnier.

Roxsfan
07-29-2008, 11:48 PM
Don't care about this. Rockets will continue to go nowhere in '09. This is just '08 Denver again.

your franchise is a joke, a joke with no PUNCH line.

book it, mavs sucked, suck, will suck
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7365/trophiesrx3.gif

you got to win 'em, before they can get dusty........figure that one out.

SynicFan
07-30-2008, 12:06 AM
I post about what my shit looks like and doing my cousin in the troll forum. this trade means nothing besides the fact when you get bounced in the first round or don't make the playoffs this year it will be even funnier.

AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR THAT.

turiaf for president
07-30-2008, 12:18 AM
dunno how thats gonna work, you have 3 guys who play the 3. if u go small and have artest at the 4, the suns, lakers, blazers, and clippers among others will own you at the 4 spot with their 7 foot pf's. i would use battier off the bench and start scola at the 4. for what the rockets gave up its a good risk. texas has some nice teams next year =D

turiaf for president
07-30-2008, 12:20 AM
as far as laker fans getting on mitch, i dont think it woulda worked in la. artest would have been a 4th option behind kobe pau and bynum. u think he';s gonna let that fly? no way in hell. lamar on the other hand like to pass first and is a better rebounder. for d'ing up the opposing 3's like pierce and t mac, etc. a healthy ariza can do an adequate enough job for the purple and gold

GuerillaBlack
07-30-2008, 12:35 AM
dunno how thats gonna work, you have 3 guys who play the 3. if u go small and have artest at the 4, the suns, lakers, blazers, and clippers among others will own you at the 4 spot with their 7 foot pf's. i would use battier off the bench and start scola at the 4. for what the rockets gave up its a good risk. texas has some nice teams next year =D

It works out fine:

PG: Rafer Alston
SG: Tracy McGrady
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Luis Scola
C: Yao Ming
6: Shane Battier
7: Brent Barry
8: Joey Dorsey or Carl Landry (don't know if he'll play)
9: Aaron Brooks
10: Mike Harris

Killakobe81
07-30-2008, 01:26 AM
All i can say is WOW on paper ...WOW but we will see west will be BRUTAL HCA willmean something and seeding i smore important i would hate to play SPurs/Lakers hornets and Rockets to get to a FINALS ...wow!

Indazone
07-30-2008, 01:28 AM
It works out fine:

PG: Rafer Alston
SG: Tracy McGrady
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Luis Scola
C: Yao Ming
6: Shane Battier
7: Brent Barry
8: Joey Dorsey or Carl Landry (don't know if he'll play)
9: Aaron Brooks
10: Mike Harris

I predict Landry to be gone...if the Tau offer is real. You just don't toss away 15 million dollars for a 2 year contract.

icem
07-30-2008, 03:58 AM

lol why do people keep saying this ? do that many people really not know that mcgrady is a shooting guard ???

tmac at the 2, artest at 3, battier off the bench....

21_Blessings
07-30-2008, 05:42 AM
Have fun losing the division yet again Sporks.

Ghazi
07-30-2008, 05:45 AM
Have fun losing the division yet again Sporks.

You're obviously sour the Lakers didn't land Artest

21_Blessings
07-30-2008, 05:48 AM
You're obviously sour the Lakers didn't land Artest

Yeah, let me go cry myself to sleep. The Lakers were the best team in the West last season and they're adding a healthy Bynum and Ariza.

mrspurs
07-30-2008, 07:06 AM
I don't think it really matters, he knew his expiring contract was going to be dealt in one way or another.

I hope it's Head, god I hope it's him.

oh it matters if your a spurs fan.......now the rockets got what they needed when tmac gets hurt......our days as spurs are numbered

Findog
07-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Houston looks great on paper. Depending on Yao, McGrady AND Artest for a whole season is iffy...

SynicFan
07-30-2008, 08:33 AM
Yeah, let me go cry myself to sleep. The Lakers were the best team in the West last season and they're adding a healthy Bynum and Ariza.

Bynum's knee is pretty fragile.

robbie380
07-30-2008, 09:27 AM

seriously....how is bynum's knee? i heard the recovery wasn't going as well as expected. i'm not trying to slip in a jab at the lakers. just wondering about his knee.

TheMadHatter
07-30-2008, 09:33 AM
seriously....how is bynum's knee? i heard the recovery wasn't going as well as expected. i'm not trying to slip in a jab at the lakers. just wondering about his knee.

Lakers center Andrew Bynum was in Los Angeles earlier this week, working for the Lakers team doctors and was cleared for everything, according to his agent David Lee.

Bynum is now down in Atlanta working out with his personal trainer. The Lakers, Lee said, have a standing invitation to drop in on Bynum down in Atlanta and see his progress.

"He's absolutely fine, he's going to come in as a beast," Lee said. "He's got no atrophy anywhere. The kid's in great shape. Maybe it comes with being 20 years of age."

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_9987372

How's T-Mac's myriad of injuries? How's Yao's foot? How's Battier's surgery going" What about Landry's knee?

SynicFan
07-30-2008, 09:42 AM
How's T-Mac's myriad of injuries?

He played in the playoffs. He'll be ok.

How's Yao's foot?

He's in the olympics. He'll be ok.

How's Battier's surgery going

Houston has Artest to help now, Battier will be ok.

What about Landry's knee?

Scola and Hayes and Dorsey are there to help. They'll be ok.

robbie380
07-30-2008, 10:45 AM
http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_9987372

How's T-Mac's myriad of injuries? How's Yao's foot? How's Battier's surgery going" What about Landry's knee?

his shoulder surgery went well and i have seen video's of his workouts on the weights so he looks alright for now. hopefully getting ron ron will allow the rockets to keep his regular season minutes down so there is less wear and tear.

yao is looking good and he has healed fine. the main issue will be whether or not they have his shoe issue fixed. his shoes have been blamed for his foot issues and if this isn't somehow fixed then we are up shit creek again. hopefully, his career follows big z's career in terms of health...some major injuries then 6 straight seasons of solid health. he has proved to be very durable with respect to minor injuries but it is just these major trainwreck injuries that have derailed his career so far.

battier is completely healthy.

landry i am worried about. i hate the fact that he wouldn't do the minor exploratory surgery to check out the health of his meniscus on his bad knee. you can't look at the surface of the meniscus thru an MRI and morey had been insisting that he have it done right after the playoffs ended. if he needed microfracture (which i think he does) or any sort of procedure then he could already be on the road to recovery but instead he listened to his agent and tried to milk the rockets for more money. it sucks for rockets fans but i guess it will end up proving to be a smarter move for his career since he will likely get a multi million multi year deal. the tau rumors of signing him are complete bs so i'm not afraid we will lose him to another team but i just wish he really would have that knee checked soon. hopefully he won't need microfracture but my history of knee injuries (2 acl reconstructions and 1 microfracture) and his complete unwillingness to have the knee checked tells me he will need it.

Findog
07-30-2008, 12:36 PM
The bottom line is that if the Rockets can get 70+ games from BOTH Yao and T-Mac, and Artest is on his best behavior during a contract year, then they have as good a shot as anybody. But because that is not a lock, Rox fans shouldn't start planning a parade just yet.

Findog
07-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Yao played 80+ games his first three years. Now look at his last three years as he started playing 35+ minutes a game: 57, 48 and 55 games played.

McGrady has averaged around 65 games a year for the past five. And he's an old 29, he's been playing heavy minutes in this League since he was 19.

I wonder how long it will be before Artest once to be a bigger part of the offense. I know that the Rockets wanted a third scorer to complement Yao/TMac, but Artest is an inefficient ballstopper.

That said, they're a better team today. But in some ways, the same old questions and issues remain in Houston...

DaDakota
07-30-2008, 12:44 PM
The bottom line is that if the Rockets can get 70+ games from BOTH Yao and T-Mac, and Artest is on his best behavior during a contract year, then they have as good a shot as anybody. But because that is not a lock, Rox fans shouldn't start planning a parade just yet.

Only one team wins every year, no one is planning a parade, but at least this year, we have a much better team.

And not everyone can say they upgraded this significantly in the offseason.

DD

Findog
07-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Only one team wins every year, no one is planning a parade, but at least this year, we have a much better team.

And not everyone can say they upgraded this significantly in the offseason.

DD

On paper, the Rockets had a great offseason last summer. Everything is riding on Yao's feet and Tracy's back. Artest doesn't change that, but he definitely puts them in the Boston/San Antonio/LA/New Orleans class if those two can stay on the court.

MajorMike
07-30-2008, 12:55 PM
I don't know why we don't just give rox fans the trophy now.

I mean, they demanded it after the Scola trade, they demanded it after the 22-game streak, and they are demanding it again.

Season's over; everyone go home.

21_Blessings
07-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Bynum's knee is pretty fragile.

Not as fragile as T-Quit's back.

Findog
07-30-2008, 01:39 PM

Lakers in 6 over the Celtics! Everybody listen to what this faggot has to say.

O-Factor
07-30-2008, 01:50 PM

bynum was suppose to be back in what March, its end of July and he's still out.

sounds pretty fragile to me.

nil.ball
07-30-2008, 02:10 PM

Tracy Mcgrady,

68 games / year played 11 seasons 29 years old

Andrew Bynum,

54 games / year played 3 years only 20 years old

Ghazi
07-30-2008, 08:52 PM

lol, like YOU know whether Bynum will be healthy or not?

Roxsfan
07-30-2008, 09:31 PM

well said.

Roxsfan
07-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Tracy Mcgrady,

Andrew Bynum,

you owned with that.

MajorMike
07-31-2008, 08:10 AM
Tracy Mcgrady,

38 playoff games / 11 seasons / 11 wins / 0 series wins

21_Blessings
07-31-2008, 09:59 AM
lol, like YOU know whether Bynum will be healthy or not?

Bynum is good to go for next season. Sorry to burst your bubble.

21_Blessings
07-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Tracy Mcgrady,

Andrew Bynum,

Bynum had a fluke knee injury because Lamar Odom has fat feet. Breath on T-Quit the wrong way and he'll be on the injured list for two weeks with back spasms.

21_Blessings
07-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Tracy Mcgrady,

38 playoff games / 11 seasons / 11 wins / 0 series wins

you owned with that.