PDA

View Full Version : Time for the Mavs to rebuild.

nsrammstein
07-30-2008, 02:17 AM
Seriously, Mark Cuban and Donnie Nelson are doing a helluva job this offseason, they signed Diop, Gerald Green and Resigned JJ Barea.

They better pull a fucking SUV out of their assholes or else they will be the
4th best team in the SW, they say that Josh howard is their 2nd best player and that he's untradeable, I fucking LOL at that shit, when you say that a pot smoking, playoff dissappearing, extremely low IQ player is ''untradeable'' then you are either getting high with him or you are fucking stupid.

I think it's best for them to move Dirk to some ECF team like Detroit or the Heat, let him win a ring because he's one of the few players that deserves it. The mavs can keep Josh Howard

mavsfan1000
07-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Yeah I agree. We don't have enough to win it all but Diop helps. We got a big hole at shooting guard.

dallaskd
07-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Mavs also resigned Wright. and hopefully he and Foster can help fill the SG. maybe even Terry.

Ghazi
07-30-2008, 05:46 AM
You don't rebuild with Dirk in his prime and a HoF PG, you just don't.

Dirk would have to be traded to a team with young talent anyway if the Mavs were interested in rebuilding. The Heat wouldn't give up Beasley, and the Pistons don't have any young stars... just young role players.

monosylab1k
07-30-2008, 08:16 AM
They should have blown up the roster a year ago. Now they're gonna field the same tired crew for another 1st round shit kicking.

SynicFan
07-30-2008, 08:43 AM
they'll be ok.

Ghazi
07-30-2008, 08:05 PM
They should have blown up the roster a year ago. Now they're gonna field the same tired crew for another 1st round shit kicking.

yeah? blow up their roster after a 67 win seaso. :bang:bang:bang

jack sommerset
07-30-2008, 08:27 PM
Mavs will be competitive this year. Houston now with Artest and of course Lakers with Bynum back seem to be the teams to beat. Rebuild? Thats non sense. If Kidd does not turn the clock back the Mavs have all his money for 2009. They fired Avery, they should have never hired him. Nelson should be next to go. The Mavs with Cuban will always have a competitive team. I can't ever see him just folding up camp like Memphis or New Jersy. He will just fill in the holes.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't forget Singleton.

monosylab1k
07-30-2008, 10:19 PM
yeah? blow up their roster after a first round colossal embarrassment hot on the heels of a Finals embarrassment

fixed

Spurtacus
07-31-2008, 12:56 AM
MLE Diop is your saviour. :lol

21_Blessings
07-31-2008, 01:36 AM
Mavs sucked last year. Going to suck even worse this year. Good for Findog since he enjoys choking on bags of cocks daily, but bad for the rest of Mav fans.

Ghazi
07-31-2008, 03:58 AM
monoslab that doesn't make any sense. What is your definition of blow up? I feel it's if a team trades core players for draft picks/talent and enters the lottery for 2-3 years. Mavs fans feel Dirk's prime has been wasted, and that would be a better use of it? or should we have traded Dirk? Who is to say the product in 2-3 years once the young talent/draft picks have been utilized would be better than the one prior?

SpursDynasty
07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Seriously, Mark Cuban and Donnie Nelson are doing a helluva job this offseason, they signed Diop, Gerald Green and Resigned JJ Barea.

They better pull a fucking SUV out of their assholes or else they will be the
4th best team in the SW, they say that Josh howard is their 2nd best player and that he's untradeable, I fucking LOL at that shit, when you say that a pot smoking, playoff dissappearing, extremely low IQ player is ''untradeable'' then you are either getting high with him or you are fucking stupid.

I think it's best for them to move Dirk to some ECF team like Detroit or the Heat, let him win a ring because he's one of the few players that deserves it. The mavs can keep Josh Howard

He made a couple of shots vs. the Spurs 2 1/2 years ago, that's why they think he's the 2nd best.

stretch
07-31-2008, 10:05 AM
hi jeff

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 10:05 AM
They should trade him to smackdown

Ill Cosby
07-31-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm a Hornets fan

Findog
07-31-2008, 01:15 PM
Mavs sucked last year. Going to suck even worse this year. Good for Findog since he enjoys choking on bags of cocks daily, but bad for the rest of Mav fans.

Lakers in 6 over the Celtics! Tell us more, oh wise one

stipendlax
07-31-2008, 04:39 PM
They'll be juuuust... fine.