PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL F' Brett Favre Thread!!!

BRHornet45
07-30-2008, 11:52 AM
sons who gives a damn what this spoiled, selfish, prick does! Every time you turn the TV on, some news reporter (particularly Access Hollywood AKA ESPN) is blowing his load talking about what Favre has done today. "OMG Brett sent a text message!!!", "OMG Brett said this, said that!", etc., etc.

sons he may be one of the best QB's ever, but he is a total asshole, spoiled, drama queen. Don't let all the media hype fool you. I have friends who have played football at his alma mater Southern Miss and who work in the athletic department and they all have nothing but NEGATIVE things to say about Favre. He is a total jerk and full of himself.

Whisky Dog
07-30-2008, 11:55 AM
thats right son, favre is a puto.

J.T.
07-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Favre should start mainlining acid and PCP. That would give his un-retirement saga the shot in the arm it needs.

GaryJohnston
07-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Im kind of in Favres corner on this one, but I am tired of seeing his face everywhere.

Spurtacus
07-31-2008, 12:51 AM
Blame the media.

MajorMike
07-31-2008, 08:12 AM
I blame society

BigZak
07-31-2008, 09:27 AM
the packers are run by idiots.

J.T.
07-31-2008, 01:33 PM
Packers offering Favre $20 million to shut the fuck up and stay retired per yahoo. Pretty much what the article said, too. Payout would be over 10 years and Favre said no :lmao

I want to know...if Favre doesn't take this deal, would the Packers care if they paid me $2 mil a year to sit on my ass, cuz I'd take that deal.

xtremesteven33
07-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Favre will be a Minnesota Viking.

watch.

by the way, i am enjoying this soap opera...haha reality TV has nothing on Brett Favre

BacktoBasics
07-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Finally a jigga boo thread I can get behind.

BRHornet45
07-31-2008, 03:05 PM

we just gotta go back to basics son

fyatuk
07-31-2008, 03:30 PM
I've been sick of Favre for years. This is what, year 3 or 4 of the offseason being dominated by Favre retirement talk. What the hell is that?

And if the packers don't release him, this will probably end up being a bone of contention in the next CBA negotiations, which will just continue the Favre-dominance. BAH!

Kori Ellis
07-31-2008, 03:35 PM
Sons, listen to what I said in March... Okay, I was wrong about everyone celebrating him, but right about his drama queen antics.

Brett Favre - Don’t Believe Him
This entry was posted on Monday, March 10th, 2008 at 12:18 am

The entire state of Wisconsin was in a state of mourning. A lot of football fans around the United States shed a few tears. Their hero, the sometimes wild yet always heroic, Brett Favre was calling it quits. His NFL career over. At 38-years-old, Favre said he just didn’t have the energy anymore.

But I bring good news to you, Wisconsin. Wipe away those tears, football fan. Brett Favre is full of it. He’s coming back. The 2008 Green Bay Packers will be quarterbacked by none other than Brett Favre. Take it to the bank.

Favre is a very good quarterback. He’s a warrior and one of the toughest players to ever don shoulder pads. However, he’s also a bit of a drama queen. How many times has he supposedly almost retired? Even back in his early 30’s, reports said that he might want to hang it up early. Each of the last three or four years, it’s always been a seemingly last second decision.

After his great 2007 season, no one was going to believe that Favre was truly contemplating retiring. He couldn’t play the same cards that he has played over the last few seasons. He had to come up with something new. Something that would make people believe him. And this so-called retirement was the result of Favre’s inner drama queen shining through.

Favre says he’s tired but the truth is that in early March, every NFL player is tired. In fact, rare is the player who is even currently working out. March is a time for relaxation and recovery. With all the injuries, bumps and bruises you pick up during an NFL season, you have to give your body a chance to rest. If everyone NFL player called it quits who was tired in March, there’d be no players left in the league.

Once August and September roll around, Favre will get that itch. The media will start to get wind about how Favre is considering coming back. There will be a media firestorm and all the cameras will be pointed at Favre’s every move. Favre will then hold another press conference saying he’s coming back for one more glorious year. He will become even more of a hero and everyone will celebrate his return. Wisconsinites and football fans will be shocked that Favre decided to come back.

But you won’t be shocked because you will have read all about it before it happened.

Kori Ellis
07-31-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh... and don't curse in the thread titles, thanks.

MajorMike
07-31-2008, 03:49 PM

Jigga boo? He's a honky!

xtremesteven33
07-31-2008, 03:57 PM
NostraELLIS!

xtremesteven33
07-31-2008, 03:58 PM
except he will be going to the Vikings

sribb43
07-31-2008, 04:31 PM
Best thread title ever

dbreiden83080
07-31-2008, 05:22 PM
The Packers are the ones that are making this all look bad. If they don't want him around anymore then just cut him loose. They are not going to get major trade value for a 39 year old QB that is threatening to retire every year.

ducks
07-31-2008, 06:10 PM
brent is acting like a baby someone give me 20 million and not have a 400 pound guy tackle me I take it

BRHornet45
07-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh... and don't curse in the thread titles, thanks.

Kori you make me smile son :)

god bless

Spuradicator
07-31-2008, 06:47 PM
I would take the 20 mil

MajorMike
07-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Hmmm... 20 mil over 10 years. That's terribly cheap.

Spurtacus
07-31-2008, 11:50 PM
Fucking Favre is actually considering taking the money! I hope he does because it will tarnish his legacy forever.

ShoogarBear
08-02-2008, 08:28 AM
This is why Cameron Diaz dropped his ass.

Whisky Dog
08-04-2008, 01:54 PM
I don't understand how a lot of people in the media think that Favre is the difference between the Packers winning the Super Bowl and the Packers sucking this season. I definitely think Favre makes them better than Rodgers and can lead them to the playoffs, but when was the last time Favre didn't drop a huge choke job when he got into the playoffs? 1996? He's gotten a chokers pass and Romo gets the choker tag although Favre's been playoff choking since Romo was a teenager.

BRHornet45
08-05-2008, 12:27 AM
sons hopefully Favre breaks his leg in the first pre season game. everyone at ESPN would cry ... "NOOO!!! ANYONE BUT OUR GREAT WHITE HYPE!"

GEICO Caveman
08-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Favre traded to the Jets for conditional draft pick.
If Jets win the Super Bowl it is a No 1 pick
If Jets make the playoffs and win at least one playoff game but do not win Super Bowl, it is a 2nd rounder
If Jets make playoffs but are eliminated in their first game it is a 3rd rounder
If Jets do not make playoffs at all it is a 4th rounder

jack sommerset
08-05-2008, 11:52 AM
sons hopefully Favre breaks his leg in the first pre season game. everyone at ESPN would cry ... "NOOO!!! ANYONE BUT OUR GREAT WHITE HYPE!"

Not enough drama. I would rather see Farve kicked out of the league for killing dogs or fighting at strip bars where people get paralized or killling his mistress at a stop sign because she is pregnant or raping a girl in a hotel.

If he goes out, go out like a real man,right?

lefty
08-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Fucking attention whore

BRHornet45
08-06-2008, 05:38 AM
sons this asshole is going to Tampa Bay today by noon.

Thunder Dan
08-06-2008, 11:58 AM
fuck Brett Favre...and fuck the ESPN heads for sucking his dick consistently for the last 10 years

Brutalis
08-06-2008, 03:06 PM
He is such a little bitch. There goes his respect not that he cares.

BRHornet45
08-06-2008, 05:44 PM
sons ESPN just had a 30 second BREAKING NEWS FLASH come in in between commercials .... here is a transcript of what was said:

"Hello everyone this is Jay Harris with a breaking news flash. Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre . AND that is the news for now. Stay tuned for more details coming next on Sportscenter at the top of the hour. "

sribb43
08-07-2008, 02:08 PM
I just saw on CNN (freakin' CNN) that they had a camera shot of Favre flying into New Jersey via helicopter. Are you serious!!!!! i can understand ESPN running with Favre 24/7 bc they are sports but now its on CNN. I cant believe this, you'd think MJ came back to play again or The Rock was coming back to the WWE to wrestle again. This is Brett Favre were talking about, not GOD.

To you Brett Favre, I salute you...:flipoff